Quarantine Act 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard movements behind me, at the top of the stairs and quiet whispers. The sounds of soft footsteps were coming down the stairs.

"You're home." Judy's voice was welcoming. "I thought you would radio?" I kept my eyes to the fire and my back to the stairs.

"I tried." I lied. "Must have not gotten through."

"How long have you been back?" She asked, looking down.

"I just got here, Just a moment ago." I lied again.

She approached from behind, putting her arms around me. I could feel the wetness of the shower.

"So glad you are home honey. Are you tired?" The smell of toothpaste and cum lingered on her breath as she whispered in my ear.I turned around in her arms and hugged her back, pressing her breast against me.

"A little." I told her, kissing her deeply and tasting her lust, I lied a third time.

"Mmmm, you taste like whisky." She took my drink from the mantle. "May I?" She said as she sipped from my cup.

"Where is Jeremy?" I asked, glancing up the stairs, were she had just come from.

"Not sure. Maybe in his room." It was her turn to lie, which she had become much better at.

Walking over to the sofa, and sitting down, she imbibed more of my alcohol. She was wearing a pair of white underwear and bra, but not her thong. Jeremy descended the stairs.

"Hey Man. Glad you are back. How did everything go?" He looked at me, his face showed no emotion.

"Very well. I believe we can get you out tomorrow." I responded, keeping my face the same as his. "Your family should be happy." I noticed a quick glance between the two of them.

"Uh... great....I mean good news. Again, I really thank you two...I mean for saving me, and your hospitality." I could hear a tinge of regret in his deep voice.

"Our pleasure." Judy rang in. "I am just so happy we could help you." Now it was her that was covering up for him. "You are always welcome here."

"Thank you Judy." He responded with a smile.

"I'm going to head to the room, and get ready for bed. I'm a little tired and a little drunk." I told them, heading for the stairs. "Let's get going around nine tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good Jack. Thank you again." Jeremy smiled as he said the words.

"You are welcome Jeremy." I stopped and patted him on the shoulder. "Like Judy said, you are always welcome."

"I'll be up straight away." Judy interjected as I left.

I removed my clothes down to my underwear and put them in the hamper. As I brushed my teeth, I gazed at the shower, wondering if they were downstairs talking about what a close call they had, once again. How I "almost" caught them. I wondered if it made Judy excited inside, the thrill of being caught. My balls ached just thinking about it. When I finished, I slipped into the bed and waited for Judy.

A few minutes later she arrived. Climbing into bed, she came up behind me, pressing herself against my back. I rolled over, putting my arm around her, letting her put her head on my chest.

"Thank you" she said. "for everything you did today." Her hand went down to my stomach, touching it lightly. "You are a wonderful husband." It went down further, until it grazed the tip of my hard cock. "Oh my, look at you....." She paused. "Looks like you missed me?"

"I did" Was all I could say. Her hand now covered my shaft, caressing it.

"Take these off please." She snapped the band of my boxer briefs.

I reached down with my one free hand and worked them down to my knees, then used my feet to kick them off the rest of the way. Judy pulled the covers off of us, and sat up, still holding on to my stiffness. Reaching behind her, she unsnapped her bra, letting it fall off of her, freeing her big round breasts. Then she slid off her underwear, so she was naked. I hoped she was going to fuck me, and tell me everything, in my excitement, but she laid my cock down on my stomach and climbed on top of me, pressing herself against me.

"OHHHH" She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "This feels so good." Her hips now grinding her wet pussy against me, sliding up and down my long hard shaft.

"I want his cock...." Her lips were pressed against my ear and arms on either side of my head pressing into the pillow, holding her up.

"I want Jeremy's cock to cum inside me now." She was convincing. I grabbed her ass, and helped her.

"Oh yes" I put her nipple in my mouth, biting it.

"Ouch...oh yes." She moaned again, wrapping one arm around my head, forcing her stiff nipple further into my mouth.

"I want him to fuck me so bad, honey." I raised my hips, lifting her off the bed and grunted, shooting the wet, sticky fluid up my chest.

Judy sat up, her wet folds pressing down on my balls, and plunged her hand down onto my cock, her fingers wrapping around it and driving up and down.

"Oh yes" she cried. "Keep going baby." I erupted again, sending more of my load up her chest and coating her breasts.

"So much... Show me more." She begged as my fluid was dripping from her tits.

Her hand kept going, as I thrust my hips up again and I spewed semen all down my slick pole, covering her finger. She rocked her hips into my balls and stroked me, until I was finished oozing cum out.

"Wow honey. You have so much. Tomorrow, I want you to put it all inside me." She said, as she pushed her way off of me. "I better clean up."

She went to the bathroom. I knew she hadn't had an orgasm, I didn't know if she even could at this point, but she satisfied me for now and that is what she wanted to do.

Shutting the door behind her, she came out of the bathroom and climbed into bed bedside me, naked.

"Tomorrow, honey. Can we just have sex.....I mean, no fantasies?" She said, laying her head on my chest.

"Sure." I believed that she wanted to begin putting this weekend behind her. She wanted to get back to our normal routine. We both drifted off to sleep, holding each others' naked bodies.

I awoke sometime in the middle of the night, lying on my side. Rolling over, I found that Judy was gone. I leaned over, looking down on the floor beside the bed. Her underwear and bra, still piled in a small heap on the floor, had not been moved.

Silently, I arose from bed and crept to the bathroom....empty. I then went to the door and opened it slowly and quietly, lifting and pushing. As I made my way down the hall, my head a little clouded from sleep and eyes heavy, the crackling of the fire sang in my ears. I stood at the edge of darkness, consumed in shadows, looking down onto the living room.

Judy was there, lying on the plush brown rug, in front of the fire. I could only see the top half of her naked body, and the light that danced on her olive skin. Her arms were stretched out over her head, pulling her breasts up and back. Her head bent back, mouth opened, contorted into a half smile, white teeth peeking out. Gently her chest, rising and falling, collecting the warm air around her, heaved.

I maneuvered through the light and back into the darkness of the balcony, down to the end of the hall, once again leaning out over the railing and around the wooden post, to get a full view of her. As I bent my body, more awkwardly than before, out into the darkness, I could see Jeremy. He was also naked, lying on his stomach, head buried between Judy's legs. His arms snaked around her upper thighs, holding her legs in the air, while his fingers made a large V, pulling the skin of her wetness apart and back, while his tongue made circles on her exposed clit. Judy brought her hands down to his head, running her fingers through his thick brown hair. He raised his free hand up to her breast, twisting and pinching her thick nipple, causing her to gasp a little. The middle finger on his hand, took over the gentle circles on her swollen clit, and he pushed his tongue deep inside her, exploring and tasting her wetness. She gasp again. Then he moved his head further down, pressing his tongue against her asshole, sucking it, darting it in and out of her tight hole. A quiet squeak escaped her lips. Clutching her fingers tightly to his head, she pulled until his mouth was back to her clit, so he could restart his efforts there. Her hips rocking into his face, forcing his tongue into her, she started a slow, continuous shake as she leaked onto his face, making it sparkle in the firelight. Her back arched up off the ground and hands holding his tongue in place perfectly, she kept her orgasm going, while he drank the juices she offered him.

Her fingers relaxed, releasing the hair between them and once again weaved their way through, massaging his head. Jeremy looked up into her green eyes and kissed her wet hole, then kissed his way up her stomach, pausing to suck on each erect nipple for a short period, before raising up and putting his open mouth around hers. As their tongues searched each other's mouths, Judy reached down, placing his thick shaft in the palm of her upturned hand and gently stroked it, before placing its red swollen head at her wanting hole.

She was ready for him, still rubbing up and down it...waiting. His ass flexed, pushing the tip inside her. Judy groaned, taking hold of his ass and pulling him deeper. Their mouths still engaged, Jeremy slipped his cock completely within her, pressing his balls against her ass. Her legs pulled all the way back and toes pointed, she nestled him between them. Slowly he began to slide smoothly in and out of her.

Breaking their long kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck and breathed into his ear. Another orgasm was close, she could feel it. His ass and lower back would clench up as his deep penetration filled her, then relax as he slid out, each time drawing her closer to climax. She shuddered beneath him, then shook, as she put her ruby lips next to his head and whispered softly into his ear. Jeremy looked at her, confused for a moment, then a smile slithered onto his face.

His movements became faster and his back arched, forcing his cock as deep as he could into my wife, and smashing his balls against her ass. She held him there, not letting him move. Jeremy grunted and pressed harder against her, exploding inside her. The thick white seed squirted out her full cavern and ran down her ass, as she bit her lip and muffled the sounds that came out of her lungs. Then his ass tightened again, he thrust a second time and shot more of his semen inside her, making it run faster down her ass and covering her with his sticky glaze. Judy's breath quickened and she started to moan louder, barely able to control herself. Her whole body seized underneath him, as she felt his cock burst one last time, spraying everything he had deep inside her.

"Is all your cum inside me?" She asked him. He kept pumping, making sure it was. They locked in a deep kiss, and he slowed to stop, keeping his cock buried all the way in her.

"Oh yes." She said as she broke their kiss for a moment. "I believe it is."

Her knuckles flexed and strained white, as her hands, gripping his ass, held him there. Their bodies were tangled and messy, covered in sweat and semen. They had, for the first time, made love and not just fucked. I looked upon them, in all their heat and passion, and accepted the consequences of the actions before me. I allowed this to happen, I understood what this would ultimately become. In a way, I had been using them as much as they had been betraying me. I understood this and accepted this, I even wanted this and my hard cock was proof of it. I knew at this point, it was what I wanted, what I needed, sexually. Watching them embrace, I slipped back into the shadows.

I awoke the next morning, sitting up in bed, Judy lying naked beside me, her soft features so beautiful in the dimly lit room. I watched her for a moment, breasts rising and falling with each breath. Curled up and facing me, the contour of her narrow waist and round hips like a gentle mountain range set upon a breathtaking backdrop. I would never get tired of how stunning she was, even when she slept. I carefully slipped out of bed, put on my clothes and crept out of the room, so I wouldn't wake her.

Jeremy was waiting for me downstairs, with fresh coffee. His eyes were heavy, and posture slumped as he sipped the steaming coffee from his mug. I nodded at him and he nodded back, signaling his readiness.

After pouring a large mug, we both headed out the kitchen door to the truck. Climbing into the cab, I set my coffee in the console and put the key into the ignition. The engine roared to life; I put it in four wheel drive, turned on the radio, and started down the long white driveway, my rifles bouncing on the rack behind our heads.

"More snow tonight," The radio bellowed. "at least ten inches is on the way. Now let kick this morning off with some smooth rhythm and blues, the sweet sounds of Marvin Gaye."