Quarantine Act 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, it keeps going." She screeched, throwing her head back.

Her body began to tire, but the fire inside her would not stop. Finally she released his red neck and leaned back, placing her hands on his knees. The sight of his fat cock inside her, intensified the passion. Again and again, her back arched and hips flexed, pressing the engorged clit within her, harder against his stiff flesh.

"It won't stop." She cried out, tears streaming down her face now.

Her long, loud, moans continued, her hips would rock, then stop, pressing in and down. Breasts forced out and nipples like two large fingers screamed out, as if the skin could barely contain them.

Jeremy could only sit back and watch her frenzy; his cock filled her to capacity, evoking this massive orgasm that wouldn't cease. Her cries were followed by gasps, as her lungs fought for more air, and her chest pitched in and out. Every so often an almost inaudible "Oh fuck" could be heard fighting its way out of her vocal cords. All the neurons in her head started firing off as she became aware of each inch of his mammoth cock insider her, each bulging vein, even the slightness of his curve was now known to her; the rib of his mushroomed tipped head and cum that leaked from its apex, she sensed. The universe exploded inside her, as she tossed her head back and forth, long black hair whipping from side to side.

Her emotions began to subside, slowly. Fireworks still going off within, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. With her hips still rocking, up and down and her breasts pressed tightly against his chest, the orgasm slipped away, taking with it the tears and emotions it brought, stealing them away, until she could only hear the heavy sounds of them breathing. She raised her lips to his warm ear.

"Did you?" She asked him with heavy breath.

"Not yet." He responded, his body tense.

With all her might, she lifted herself off of his enormous cock, making a sucking sound as it snapped out and stood erect, as if it was using its own free will. She bent over and picked up the tube on the floor, before leading him around to the back of the couch. She squeezed out more in her soft red palms and massaged it into his waiting cock. His balls, now prodigious is size, holding inside them a colossal amount of his seed, barely moved with her caresses. She turned toward the couch, facing the window I was peering through, bent over and rubbed the remaining gel on her asshole.

"Cum in my ass." She told him.

Pulling the long shaft down and pressing it against her tight hole, he stroked it a few times then slipped the head into her. She gasp and winched, but not like the first time. Gently gliding it into her widening asshole, he reached the halfway point before she lurched forward, her tits bouncing with her. She moaned her approval, then he began his thrusts, grunting with each penetration. His pace quickened along with his breath, and his hand twisted on his ready cock, pulling back what skin he could manage, then sliding forward; half fucking her ass and half masturbating. He sped up, sometimes going too deep, causing her to wince through the pain. His breath quickened again, and she could feel his impending orgasm, the throbbing of his beefy rod inside her.

"Oh Oh Oh" He murmured under his breath.

"That's it baby, now fill my ass with your cum." She urged him, almost demanding him.

"Oh gooood" He wailed.

Jeremy's ass cheeks clenched up and he let out a mammoth cry that seemed to rattle the very air around them. His balls emptied into her, filling her up and running down her ass and the backs of her legs. The sound and feel of his cum filling her and draining down her leg, made her scream, as a last tiny orgasm coursed through her. He kept slamming into her, bouncing her forward and his thick cum kept squirting out her ass, until he had no more left, no more inside him.

Judy clutched the cushions on the couch as he pulled back and out, letting his cock fall between his thighs. A large, thick stream of white liquid rushed out her ass and down her leg.

"Oh god" She whimpered, as he quivered.

They remained in that position for what seemed like an eternity, both as if they had just finished a marathon, sore and spent. Judy slowly rose up and turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head upon his chest, both naked bodies glistening with sweat and cum.

Raising her head off his chest, she looked him in the eyes. Her hair going in every direction and her green eyes bright, with lust still in them.

"Go wash that thing off baby, I'll fill our drinks." She ordered him, eyes locked on his.

I pushed off from the window and sat down next to the porch on the snowy step. I had barely noticed that it started getting dark, too occupied by the events that had just taken place. My love for Judy grew, making me hope that someday, she would open up like that for me, but knowing that would be her choice, I could never force her. I knew she needed time, and until then, I would accept the stories she chose to give me.

I noticed something else. I noticed my heavy breathing and my own erection that was pressing through my pants. I was about to radio her, to tell her I was almost back, an hour away, like our plan, but at the last minute decided against it. I looked back into the window and saw them, sitting on opposite couches, drinking and chatting, so I hurried to the garage to take care of my business.

I wasn't gone long, maybe thirty minutes, but when I arrived back at the cabin window, they were gone. I waited for them to come back for about fifteen minutes, sipping my whiskey and thinking, when I decided to sneak around the house and investigate.

Climbing up on the box we put our wood into, and looking into the kitchen, I saw them. Jeremy was sitting up on the kitchen island, dangling his legs over the side and Judy was over by the counter, making a sandwich, both still naked. I loved how they just went around without clothes on, Judy was beginning to open up, that impressed me, another wall was being torn down.

Judy walked over to Jeremy, sandwich in hand, gave it to him, then stood in front of him as he ate it. From behind her, I could see her full heart shaped ass and noticed the cum was cleaned off, probably from the couch. She had a hand on each one of his knees and was standing between his legs.

As he was finishing his food, she ran her hands down his legs and grasp his cock, picking it up and moving it onto his leg. She pushed her way further in between his thighs and said something to him softy. He shook his head in approval, took the last bite then swallowed.

"Let's go" He said, pushing her back and hoping off the counter.

Judy grabbed the radio on the counter and two towels that were sitting on the kitchen table.

I jumped off the wood box and hurried around the corner. They were going out to the hot tub, I thought, and they would walk right by me. I stood still as the door opened and slammed shut, listening while they laughed, walking to the gazebo to ready the water. I suddenly felt a chill. The temperature was dropping, and I, no matter how warm I was dressed, would be getting quite cold soon. I finished my drink, deciding what to do.

I picked the radio off my belt. "Judy.....are you there?" Silence....

"Judy are you there?" I repeated.

"Yes honey, I'm here. Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm an hour out. Is everything ok?"

"Yes, of course sweetie. Can't wait for you to get back?" She said, her voice low and quick. "Have you been drinking honey?" She giggled a little when she said it.

"Uh...Yes. I brought some whisky with me." I told her.

"Good for you. Don't get lost. I'll be waiting." Her voice squeaked.

"OK beautiful, do I get some tonight" I thought I would ask, just to see what she would say.

"We'll se....sto.." Her voice raised a little, and she cut the radio off prior to finishing her sentence.

"Ok, see you in an hour." I pretended not to notice.

"Oh and one more thing." Her breathing was noticeably heavier when she spoke.

"Can you radio just before you get here? I'll make you so" The radio cut out again.

"Sure thing honey." Again pretending not to notice.

I raced around the shed, then crept up on the back of the gazebo, to my spying spot. They were sitting next to each other, in the same place that Jeremy had been before, with the three of us. Judy's head was leaned back on the wood and Jeremy's was turned toward her, his arm going down into the water between her legs. The radio was a few inches from her head. She moved her arm over to his lap and it seemed as if she had started to play with him under the water.

The head of his cock came out of the water and her hand would appear for an instant, then slowly disappear back under. Judy picked her head up off the wood and stood up, water dripping from her stiff nipples. She moved in front of him and crouched back down until the water was up to her neck. Pulling water up with her hand, she ran it over her head, wetting down her black hair, and placing it behind her ears. Her hands disappeared under the water and Jeremy's head went back and laid on the wood planking. Bending over, she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked it while her hand continued to appear and disappear under the bubbling pool. She stuck her tongue out and licked his head, teasing him, watching him.

"That's it." He moaned to her.

He sat up, and lifted her up into a standing position in front of him, turned her around so she was facing away from him, then guided her down again. With one hand on her hip and the other on his stiff wet pole, he guided her down onto his hard cock. She was facing away from him and looking toward me, her mouth wide open. With her gasp, I knew he had entered her.

"Go slow." she said. "The water makes it dry."

Carefully she sat down on it, lowering herself. She screeched a little, whined and shook.....another orgasm. When she finally seemed to hit bottom, her arm went under the water, and by the look on his contorted face, she must have been caressing his balls. His moans followed hers. Suddenly his hands appeared in front of her and covered her breasts, squeezing and pulling her nipples between his wet fingers.

"Oh god yes." She exclaimed.

Judy leaned her head back on his shoulder, turning it and tilting it upwards. Her tongue came out and he opened his mouth and consumed it.

They began passionately kissing for the first time, to my knowledge. Her body rocked on his thick cock. She broke the kiss, moaned loudly again, before he wrapped his mouth around hers, stifling the sounds. Raising her arm up and around his head, she held him there. Her muffled screams were shouting into his mouth. Breaking the kiss again, she turned away from him, and began rocking her hips harder, so hard her breasts were bouncing off the water. Jeremy's hands went down to her hips and helped her.

"Oh fuck" She let out a loud scream and started to shake.

"Oh fuck" Her body went into spasms. "I'm cuming on your cock again baby." She screamed. "It feels so fucking good. You feel so fucking good inside me." She wailed so loud, nothing else could be heard.

My mind wondered if I would have heard it from deep in the woods, had I been there. All those times she had to be quiet while he buried that monstrous cock inside her, and now she was free to let it all out. The explosions inside her body continued for so long, with her screaming and flailing, I was sure she might pass out.

She finally raised her head up, her green eyes shining through cracks in her black hair that hung over her face, the ends floating in the water, then leaned forward and stood up off his cock. It was so fast, it surprised us both. She yanked him up to a standing position, and pushed him back until he was sitting on the edge of the tub.

Her hand went to his cock and jerked it hard, while her mouth wrapped itself around the tip, slurping and sucking, her head bobbing up and down. Her other hand went under his ball, squeezing and pulling them. Leaning back on his hands for support, he thrust his hips up, ramming more of his cock into her mouth. Letting out a long, loud cry, he pumped his semen into her mouth. I could only see from behind, the up and down motion of her head, but I could hear her grunts as she swallowed his seed. Slowing down, she continued her hand and her head pumping up and down, making sure that she swallowed every last drop he had in him. She came to a stop at the tip of his cock, licked it clean with her cum stained tongue, and released it, letting the monster fall to his lap.

"Let's go get cleaned up." She said. "Jack will be home soon."

I waited until they were safely in the house before I went back to the garage. I probably had another thirty minutes before she expected me to radio that I was close. By the way the snow had melted, I could tell that driving Jeremy home tomorrow would be possible. I knew he needed to go, if for nothing else, his families sake. I could have had him here all week, if it were up to me.

The liquor was starting to take its effect on me, and I was getting antsy. Only fifteen minutes had gone by, but I wanted to get back. I put the radio in my back pocket, picked the drink off the work counter and went over to the front of the cabin, to have a peek.

The front room was empty. I got brave and went to the front door. I decided that I would sneak in, and if they caught me, I would just say that I forgot to radio. I opened the door slowly, and slipped in...Silence. The room had been cleaned up, but still smelled of sex, or so I imagined. I crept over to the kitchen...empty. They were probably changing now, so I went to the fire and continued to drink. I would wait until they came down, then announce my arrival. This way Judy might get that thrill of almost being caught. I waited another fifteen minutes, still no sign.

The alcohol was now making my decisions for me. I headed for the stairs and started up. The hallway to the bedroom was dark, but I was sure she was alone. Besides the fact that I was suppose to radio when I was close, I should be home by now, I thought. Opening the bedroom door quietly, I peered in, looking around.

Again the room was empty, but I could hear the faint sound of water running in the bathroom, and the door was partially open. I was about to walk into the bathroom and announce my arrival. I placed my hand on the brass door knob...then hesitated. Instead I leaned over, looking through. On the tile counter top next to the sink, sat the radio. I leaned in a little further, until I could see the shower, my heart was racing. Again, I knew she was just cleaning up, getting ready for me to come home.

My eyes focused through the steam and heavy air. The glass door of the shower was lightly fogged and behind it Jeremy was standing, away from the water, as it bounced off his back and shoulders. Then I saw her. Judy was on her knees in front of him, head bobbing up and down. His hips swaying back and forth, and his hands on her wet head. His grunts became apparent to me at that moment. Her hand was working its way up and down his long shaft. The door fogged up more, and they began to disappear from my sight, I could only see the black shadows of her body, and her head moving. I watched and waited, getting hard again.

Then the shadow rose up, so it was standing in front of the other one and leaned close, their heads looked to meet. They must have been kissing, but it was too indistinguishable to make out. I stepped in a little, hoping not to get noticed, still only able to make out the outlines of their bodies. The shape, the one that stood up, Judy's, turned and bent over. I heard a muffled yelp, as Jeremy's body drew closer to her, his long shaft slipping into her, until the two shadows met and the faint sound of his balls slapped against her legs.

Jeremy was now thrusting his midsection at her, Judy's breasts bouncing with each plunge. He had her bent over, and was fucking her from behind. The slapping of skin getting louder and faster, Judy moaned and screamed. They turned into the glass door; I stepped back, only my head bent around the door frame. Her nipples and the side of her face were squished up against the glass; the palms of her hands on either side of door, holding her in place, so he didn't force her out. With each deep penetrating thrust she screamed and her breasts lurched up, rubbing the fog from the window she was compressed against. She let out another high pitched whine. The glass wall and door shook violently. I could make out his hands on her hips, holding her, as he moved forcefully in and out of her, rocking her up and down; each long thrust forcing her against the fogged glass, pushing her breasts and nipples into it. she was now taking all of him inside of her and the impending orgasm shaking her from the inside. Fists clenched into white knuckles, each deep powerful drive was inflicting a shattering frenzy of lust inside her.

"OOOOHHHH FFFFUUUCCCKKK" Her high pitched shrill sent a shiver down my spine. He continued to pound her. "Oh shit." Her voice not quite as high. He continued to pound her. "Oh my" Now just heavy breathing. He continued to pound her.

Their bodies came off the glass, and he pulled his long thick shaft out of her; Judy turned, dropping back down to her knees in front of him. I could hear the sounds of him moaning. Once again she was in front of him, on her knees. I could make out only the quick up and down movement of her hand and head.

"Cum on my face again baby." Judy cried out. "Please cum all over my face." Jeremy grunted and started thrusting his hips, his balls unloading their sauce on her face. It splattered on her eyes and nose, mixing with the water and running into her open mouth.

"Yes, take my cum all over your face." His voice broke, as he let out another grunt.

"I want all your cum on me, keep going." She moaned. I could barely make out her hand, it was going so fast.

He jerked again. Judy's head went down and I heard her slurping sounds as her lips sealed around his head. Her mouth continued sucking his cock, and his ass still thrust toward her.

"MMMM, that tastes so good." she said as she finished him.

Now the movements behind the steamed up glass were slow and Judy's head would only come down every now and again to make its sucking sound. Her neck arched up, eyes straining to connect with his through the drops of water that pelted her face. One hand softly compressing his tight balls, while the other slowly twisted and stroked his shaft, attempting to coerce every sticky drop to the tip, so she could suck it out of him and swallow it. Jeremy moaned, his body letting out a long shiver, her lips now locked on his cock's head, siphoning out the remaining remnants. Jeremy bent over, and helped Judy to her feet, their bodies coming together.

"We should REALLY clean up now." He said. "Have you been listening for the radio?"

"Don't worry, silly, I turned it all the way up." Her voice was now playful.

I went back downstairs to wait for them. As the fire flickered, I drank my whisky, staring into it, my back to the stairs. The whole weekend played out in my head, like some twisted movie that I had created and directed. My balls so full, they almost hurt and my cock ready to release its contents, I was required to adjust myself constantly, for fear of exploding in my own pants. Judy's sexual awakening was everything I could have asked for, everything I wanted. Now that it was real, my only hope, was that she would someday reveal this to me. But maybe, just maybe, I wanted the opposite. Somewhere in the deepest reaches of my psyche, I wanted her to keep her secrets, so I could continue to script these little adventures for her and for me.