Quarantine Bro Ch. 01

Story Info
Straight bros have a genius idea to make $ in quarantine.
1.3k words
4.11
33.4k
47
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoahJon
NoahJon
64 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

-Remember a fantasy is just that; Fantasy. Don't get it mixed up with reality.

-Characters in this story are of legal age (18+) to engage in sexual acts with one another.

-Sex between characters is consensual, even if it doesn't seem like it on first glance.

-Make sure you are legally allowed to read this NSFW story.

-Apology in advance for my mistakes. English is not my first spoken language.

-I'm not a writer.

enjoy

*****

My brother and I joke around alot about how huge his butt was. It became kind of like an inside joke to us, and for good reason because his ass was nicer than most girls I've seen.

It was round and hard. Few people have all that. Most either have a big butt, but then it's a little too jiggly or they have a toned but smaller butt. My bro had it all.

Whenever I got the chance, I smacked it and we both laughed every time. It was never anything sexual for us and we felt comfortable joking around. There was one weird time, though.

It was during break when we went to the beach. My brother wanted me to put sunscreen on him.

As I was massaging the cream onto his back, I moved my hands to his bum to smack it as I finished, but instead I squeezed it somehow. He laughed it off, but I didn't and instead felt a weird twitching in my crotch area.

We are living the full adult experience together in a small apartement that suits us just fine. Sadly, we could never rely on our parents. Our relationship with them was always complicated but during the last few years it has been worse than before. Since forever we have got our backs and were looking out for each other. Hes not just my Bro but also my best Bud as bad as that sounds.

"Bro this fucking sucks ass!

Not only am I not making any money during quarantine, but I also have to walk around with a hardon for the whole day. I'm not made for this I need some pussy."

"Yeah, I know but dude you should worry about your pay more than your dick right now haha. I mean I worry too it's our money. We will figure out a way to get by during quarantine."

"We will, but I'm still worried you know and I can't really think straight in this horned-up state. You know how it is. At least everyone is horny during quarantine and when we'll get out, people will fuck like there's no tomorrow."

"Hahaha... yeah... Hold up, bro! Your onto something. Instead of whining about this situation, let's take advantage of it. You said everyone is horny during quarantine! What if we make money out of other people's pent up lust?"

"BRO! Hahaha. That's crazy! I love it. You gotta be more precise though."

"I mean, what if we like? I don't know. Take some incognito pics or smth and sell them?"

"BROOO! You mean we can finally capitalize on this fat ass of mine? HAHAHA!"

My brother stood up from the couch. He turned around and smacked his ass. It hit me right there.

"DUDE! This ain't even funny no more. We can really make money off that ass. Imagine all the horny gay guys at home right now who would pay for this shit."

He was squeezing his ass now.

"No way, Hahaha. We serious about this?"

"I mean, why the fuck not."

"OK dude go get your camera out. Let's do this."

I hurried to the kitchen to get my phone. As I got back to the living room, my brother was still on the couch in the same position as before.

"Yo! this is funny to me. Get over here and snap some pics."

"Stay like this!"

I stood behind my brother and pointed my phone to his ass.

"I'll make sure to not photograph your face, don't worry!"

"Yeah, Yeah. Is it looking good? Should I... should I flex it or something?"

"It's fine, I guess."

I had to swallow my spit and took some pics of my brother's whole Frame. Damn, he was well built. I wish I had his physic. Always have been jealous of his fit body.

"I'm done, I think?"

I sat beside him and showed him the pics so he could approve.

"Damn, we going to make some bucks out of this. My ass looks so big, hahaha. Bro the gays gonna love it, I tell you!"

"No wonders, dude. With an ass like yours! See, it finally proved useful for something."

I spanked his ass with all force.

"Fuck you!"

We started wrestling for a solid 10 minutes and laughed it off afterward. Later that day I sat up a fans account and a fake Twitter account.

"Okay, I will post a tease pic on Twitter. Let's see if we'll actually make any bank out of your ass, hahaha."

"Yeah... I had my fun goofing around but I highly doubt this was logical or will make us any money."

The next day.

My brother jumped me while I was in bed and woke me up screaming into my face.

"DUDE! You've got to see this!"

He was sitting on top of me and shifted his attention to his phone, which he was scrolling on.

Good thing a thick layer of bedsheets was between him and me, otherwise he would have noticed my morning wood poking him while sitting on top of me like that. Well, he wouldn't really care anyway, and why did I care?

"This is insane!"

He pointed the phone screen to my face.

Our bank account history was displayed, and I immediately noticed the green numbers + $5000. HOLLY SHIT!

"You see this, right? Tell me I'm not tripping!"

I took his phone away and rubbed my eyes in disbelief.

"Bro, we've got over 500 fans after ONE NIGHT! With just one pic! What the hell dude. I guess my ass is a gay dick magnet or something!"

I grabbed his strong arms and started shaking him.

"Yo! this could actually work, bro! We've already made more than we would after a month of work! I... Holy shit!"

"Yeah, I know! I know!"

We started giggling and throwing each other around on the bed, knowing we cheated the system and got something special going here.

We felt accomplished and almost in a state of euphoria. I guess the payout has been more stressful than I thought lately, but now we could work it out easily.

As we laughed and wrestled on the bed he suddenly pulled away and started shifting. I watched him in silence.

My brother got on his back while facing me and grabbed his legs from under his knees. He was pulling them apart wider and shifted around on his back while subtle grunts escaped him.

As he did so his ass was getting more exposed and bigger from my point of view with his every shifting motion. The fabric on his blue sports shorts got really stretched out and hugged his buttocks nicely.

"Come on quick bro! Take a pic of me like this as a morning surprise for my fans."

"I..."

"We gotta keep em engaged! Think of a caption while taking the pics and don't forget to miss my face!"

"Yeah... Great idea! Stay like this!"

I grabbed my phone and positioned myself closer to him and shot some pics of him in that position.

"You sure you're not gay, bro? You seem in your element. Like you'd know how to give yourself to another dude!"

"ha... ha... ha... Take the pics and shut up or I will fart in your face!"

"Okay, Okay... Well about the caption, how about... A little thank you to my new fans?"

"EW are you kidding that's so gay! More like... Just woke up and you horny studs surprised me. So let me surprise you! This ass is ready for business!"

Well, let's see how far we will go with this.

to be continued (real soon)

NoahJon
NoahJon
64 Followers