Quarantine Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom looking to make money during quarantine.
2.9k words
4.54
50.4k
73

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers

Before Covid I was leading a normal life as a wife and mother of two. I'm still a wife and mother of two, however normal I don't believe is still on the table. My name is Carley. I'm 40 years of age and married to my husband Frank, a long-haul truck driver. We have, as I have mentioned, two children, Bobby, 20 and Zoe, 18. Bobby has been attending a local college and Zoe has just graduated high school. Also living with us is Corrie, my little sister of 38 years.

Where do I start? I stand 5 foot 10 inches with shoulder length blond hair. I have 36 C breasts and my legs are longer than Franks, who stands 6 foot 2 inches. He loves telling everybody my legs go all the way up and make an ass of themselves. Both Frank and I are in great shape. He, a former Marine and I was a volleyball player all the way from high school through college. We both workout to stay in shape. Frank too has blond hair as do the children. We are Adolf's wet dream, blond with blue eyes, the lot of us.

Frank drives a truck, but is only gone three to four days a week. I hate it when he leaves, but always excited when he comes home. We have always had a good sex life and have been faithful to each other. We do though have a few kinks that we share, role playing, light bondage and I even dabbled with other occasion but when I feel a little randy for that we stream some girl-on-girl porn and he does his best, but let's face it, it's just not the same God love him, he tries.

I'm a travel agent by trade but the lockdown has put a hold on that and the loss of income has really put a deficit in our budget. I was looking for something I could do on line to help with the bills, but so was everyone else. I was really getting discouraged until one night with Frank on the road, I was lying in bed naked checking out some cam girls. One of my favorites was two girls who advertised themselves as sisters and would lick, suck and fuck each other with tongues, fingers and toys until they were squirting, which amazed me cause even though I have great wet orgasms I had never actually squirted.

So, I was watching the sisters when one of them pushed her supposedly sister onto her back pushing her legs up till her knees were up by her small breasts giving complete access to her shaved pussy and little puckered asshole. The one on her back had her arms wrapped around her legs holding them in place. The other sister then began to lick and suck on the exposed pussy driving her to a blissful place. I could tell the sister on her back was approaching her orgasm wen the girl eating and sucking that wet hash slid her tongue down and drove it into her asshole. I love when that is done to me and I watched as that tongue worked that slippery magic.

By this time, I was working my dildo in and out of my own hole with a vibrator working my clit when the girl on her back and I both came at the same time. As mu orgasm took over m body, I could feel my juices running down the crack of my ass and onto my sheets. As I was coming back to normal breathing, I thought about somebody watching me like I was watching them and for some reason I started to cum again. I pushed m dildo all the way in and drove my middle finger deep into my ass and could feel that rubber dong on the other side of my anal wall and let out a scream as I rocked another wave of juices all over myself.

After I got cleaned up and changed my sheets, I crawled back into bed and started thinking about how much cash those cam girls were making. Could I do that? Could I let the unknown watch me do something only my husband, sister and a couple of girls in college had ever seen me do? According to the wetness starting to flow in my pussy, YES I COULD!

The next morning, my sister Corrie and I were sitting at the kitchen table having a bite to eat. I looked at Corrie who had a big grin on her face. She is 5 foot 5 inches tall, 34 B tits. She has brown short hair, very cute.

"What" I asked. "What are you grinning at you goofy bitch?"

She said, "You know, my bedroom is right next to yours."

I replied "Yea so?"

Still smiling, she said, "I heard something odd last night, so I got up and went to your room and opened the door to check on you."

All I could say was "Oh my God, what did you see?"

She grinned and said 'A disappearing rubber cock and a finger sliding in and out of your asshole, you freak. The funny thing is, it's been so long since I have gotten any cock myself, I couldn't stop watching and found myself with my hand in my crotch,"

With my face beat red, I said, "Who's the freak now? You were watching me?"

"Hell ya." was her response. "You, big sis, were dripping juices like I have never seen, you were hot as fuck. I came right where I stood in the hallway. I had to check to make sure the kid's doors were closed. I almost joined you."

"Really?" I stammered.

Corrie smiled and said, "Oh come on sis, I used to catch you checking me out all the time when we shared a bedroom growing up. You were always coming into the bathroom when I was soaking in the bath or taking a shower. That and I used to play with myself, knowing you were pretending to sleep, but were watching me and touching yourself."

Flustered, I said, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"It turned me on. I used to fantasize about sitting on your face and forcing you to suck on my clit. The thought of watching you swallow my pussy juice, used to make me scream."

"Why didn't you say anything?" I said, with a dry throat.

Corrie looked me in the eyes and said, "Carley, I love you so much and didn't want you to think I was perverted and stop loving me. You are my big sister and I wanted to be just like you. I didn't want you to think I was some kind of a dyke. Don't get me wrong, I'll eat pussy and lick some ass, but I like cock as well in every hole I have."

I got up from the table and walked around the table to Corrie and kissed the top of her head and put my arms around her as she sat and I whispered in her ear, "I will always love my little sister, but it is my clit that would have gotten sucked on."

She started to argue, but Bobby and Zoe came into the kitchen looking for something to eat. We all sat around talking about the plans for the day. Bobby said he was going to hangout in his room playing video haves and watching movies; Zoe was going to read ad talk to her friends over her computer. Corrie was planning on going out to the garage where she had a small work area for making candles she sold on line. I said I was going to try and find some work on line I got up and started to head up stairs and asked Corrie to come talk to me about an idea I had. Like a football huddle we all broke off in different directions.

Corrie followed me up to my room. I was wearing my nightie and a robe. I can't be sure, but I could feel Corrie's eyes on me as we climbed the stairs. I turned to look and she just smiled as we went. Once in my room we sat on the bed and I told her I was thinking about trying to make money as a cam girl.

"You little slut," she chided. "You would let strangers watch you fuck yourself? Sounds kind of hot. I want to help."

So, for the next few hours we researched different sites, deciding on the one I was watching the night before. Figured out how to send money back and forth and studying the ins and outs, so to speak of the site. Finally, we got it all set up and were ready to perform.

Corrie jumped up and said, "Alright, log on and start getting naked you sexy slut."

I laughed and said, "Wow, it's only 110 in the morning and I haven't even showered yet.

Corrie laughed and said, "It doesn't matter what time it is. People all over the world are watching 24 hours a day."

I countered, "Well I'm going to wait till the kids are asleep."

Corrie replied, "Alright, but you're losing money,"

With that Corrie headed for the garage and I went about cleaning the house. Later I fixed dinner and we all ate together and then gathered in the front room and watched a movie. I could not pay attention to the movie. All I could think about was what I was planning for the night in my room and every time I glanced at Corrie she would look at her watch and then smile at me. After the movie the kids went upstairs to their rooms and Corrie grabbed a bottle of vodka and sat right next to me on the couch and said, "I'll bet you can use a little liquid courage."

With that she tilted the bottle up and took a good swig and handed to me. I looked at it and did the same and then handed it back. This went on for about an hour. We got to giggling talking about old times, who was our first kiss, how we lost our virginities. Finally, we headed up to our rooms. Corrie wished me luck and went into her room and i into mine. Feeling no pain and about half drunk I decided to take a shower and think about what I was about to do.

The water was hot and refreshing. I like it when the bathroom gets steamy. I washed my body rubbing soap all over myself. Thinking about being naked in front of God knows who, I could feel that tingle in my groin. I let my hand soap up my clean-shaven pussy skirting my clit and lips. I could feel my wetness growing. I slid my hand around to my ass and soaped up my asshole and let the soap enter my anal orifice letting my middle finger slide in wanting to be very clean.

Save it for the show I thought and rinsed my body off and walked out of the shower. I dried myself and blew my hair dry, then ran a brush through it. Finally, stepping into my bedroom I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of white little boy shorts, a white lacy bra that was all but see through and a pair of white stay up stockings. I put it all on and noticed my breathing was picking up. Could I do this? My excitement grew and I could feel the dampness is my panties.

The vodka was keeping my better senses at bay and I turned on the laptop and adjusted the camera. It was a bit strange looking at myself on the display, but I was getting used to it, moving into different positions, practicing. Finally, I logged into my site and went live. Being my first time, I just sat and waited for somebody to click on me. After about 30 minutes with no luck, I put on my robe and went downstairs to get that vodka. Back in bed I was on my second shot when a chime went off from the laptop.

I looked at the screen and I had one observer. I typed hello and said my name was Horny Girl. I got a response saying how hot I was and could he see my tits. A different chime went off indicating tokens were being sent to me. I thought here we go. I rolled around a bit pushing my tits out spreading and closing my legs and then reached up and undid the small button holding my bra closed in the front. Slowly I let my bra fall away exposing my still firm breasts. I cupped them and felt that my nipples were as hard a pencil erasers. A few more observers were showing up asking me to touch myself. My panties were really starting to get soaked as I rolled around.

Every time that token chime went off I could feel it on my clit causing me to leak a little more. There were more and more demands for me to pull off my panties. I got onto my hands and knees and started to pull the soft white material over my ass stopping and starting trying to be sexy. I rolled over on my back and slid my undies down my legs and letting them drop to the floor. On my back again I pulled on my nipples with my left hand and let my right hand move down to my wetness flowing out of my pussy.

I stopped looking at the posts coming in ad concentrated on my pussy. I was building to my first orgasm, but wanted to make it last. The token chimes continued. I got back on my hands and knees with my ass pointed at the camera and reached back with both hands and spread my ass open for anybody to see. This brought a wave of juices to escape my pussy and start dripping down my inner legs. I reached a hand up across my belly and let a finger slid over my clit, through my wet lips and then up to my asshole. I rubbed my hole and then slid my finger in and out a few times.

I looked back at the screen and could see numerus people were watching. I then turned my head to the other side and suddenly noticed my little sister was standing at my bedroom door watching me. I looked her in the eyes and pushed my finger into my asshole as deep as I could, letting out a loud moan. Corrie let crawling onto the bed behind me. I removed my finger and Corrie grabbed my ass spreading my cheeks and slid her tongue right into my asshole. That was all it took. I let out a long crying moan as she licked my sphincter, shoving her tongue up my ass as far as she could go. She then pushed two fingers into my cunt deep. Her fingers and tongue slid in and out of my holes in unison bringing me to a shattering orgasm.

I buried my face into my pillow and screamed hoping not to wake the kids. Corrie rolled me over and pushed my legs up and apart. With my rump up she put her tongue back in my ass rubbing my clit with her nose. Over and over, I came as she licked me like I have never been licked When I could no longer take it I pushed her away. Laying there quivering Corrie crawled up and put her tongue in my mouth. I sucked on her, tasting my juices. I licked her face cleaning myself off her. Then she smiled and got up standing over me and started rubbing her pussy as I lay there and watched.

Standing over my face she smiled and said, "Now bitch, I'm going to give you something and you are going to eat it."

I couldn't believe I was looking up into my sisters pussy as she spread her lips open with two fingers on her right hand and lowered it to my face.

I was holding the back of her calves as she squatted down and put her clit right on my tongue. I sucked her button between my lips and she released her juices into my mouth. I could feel them rolling down both sides of my cheeks, down onto my neck and then down to the sheets. With one hand she grabbed my hair, pulling me into her as she rocked back and forth moaning and with the other hand she arced her back reaching for my pussy and sliding fingers in both my soaking cunt and my asshole. I launched into another orgasm.

With her pussy still rocking on my mouth I reached up behind her and slid a wet finger into her ass immediately releasing another flood of juice onto my face. When we were spent, she rolled off my face and lay down next to me kissing my face and lips, whispering, "I love you sis."

After we caught our breath, I logged off the laptop and lay down with her holding each other till we fell asleep. I made $455 that first night.

RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers