Quarantine Ch. 02

Story Info
Brothers gets caught spying on his sister.
3.6k words
4.65
33.7k
46

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
151 Followers

My name is Bobby, I'm 20 years old. I stand 6 feet even and weigh about 185 lbs. I'm not muscle buff, but I played a lot of baseball and ran cross country all through my elementary and high school years, so I'm in good shape and have my share of attention from the ladies. Not bragging, just saying.

I just finished my sophomore year of college. I'm studying cyber security. I love computers and plan to spend my life working with them. One of the best things about this field of study is not only stopping the bad guys, but knowing how to hack and set up security systems, ie. cameras from obvious cameras to hidden cameras.

Zoe is my younger sister who I call Z. She is a couple years younger than I am and we have always gotten along pretty well. She is about the same height as mom and you can tell they are related. I don't know my sister's exact measurements, but looks like a younger version of mom. Nice tits and a great ass if I do say so myself. She just graduated high school and has been accepted to every college she applied to. She was very popular in school and I have always kept an eye on her because some guys just don't understand the word no. She has asked my help more than once to convince some asshole to leave her alone. No big deal and no real problems that couldn't be handled.

I have always been a bit of a voyeur, peeping on mom and Z when they thought they were alone or left a door cracked. Never been caught, but a couple of close calls. Z and I share a bathroom located between our bedrooms. I have on more than one occasion seen her naked walking around upstairs. Personally I think she does it on purpose. I don't know if she is teasing me or just doesn't care.

With my newfound education I got an idea in my head that I had to wrestle with for a bit. Not log mind you, but I knew it was wrong and the consequences could be quite embarrassing if I were found out. Worth the risk. I had liberated a few very small cameras from the university and had bought a few online. One day before the lockdown, I placed a few of these into Z's bedroom. She has a wall mirror facing the foot of her bed that I was able to remove, scrape a small hole on the backside to see through and placed one there giving me an angle from her feet up when she was in bed. I hid another in her headboard looking head to toe and one in her book shelf catching a view from the side of her bed. I put one more in our bath tub. There is an overflow drain just under the water spout that gives a nice low angle of whomever is sitting or standing in the tub. All four cameras are connected to my laptop which I record for future viewings.

That night after dinner, mom, dad and Aunt Corrie went into the front room to watch TV and Z and I went up to our rooms for the evening. I was playing a video game when i heard Z go into the bathroom and turn on the water for a bath. I switched over to the bath cam and waited with an excitement I couldn't explain. The thought of seeing Z bathe without a clue she was being observed bought my cock to attention. I put a towel down on my chair, striped off all my clothes and sat in front of my laptop. I turned on the camera and could see the water running, but that was about all. Then I could see my sister bend over the tub and turn the water off. There she was naked, beautiful, sexy and the best part, unaware I was holding my diamond cutter in my hand, slowly stroking it.

I watched as she stepped into the water and sat down, the water rising as she did. Taking her washcloth and rubbing soap into it, she started at her neck, sliding that sudsy material around the back of her neck and around to the front. Her young perky tits looked like they were floating on the top of the water. Her areolas were about the size of a fifty cent piece (the coin, not the girl I met at our local trailer park).Her nipples were not hard, but stood out waiting to be sucked on. The suds from the washcloth were running down her body, across and in between those wonder mounds of life giving flesh. I almost shot my load, and had to stop for a moment.

She washed her chest, tits, arms and belly. Then she let go of the cloth in the water and used her hands to rinse the foam from her body. Laying back, letting the water envelop her up to her neck, she shut her eyes and enjoyed the hot water soaking into her. She had her blond hair tied up on her head and was a vision to behold. I was recording, but took a screenshot of this. One of my favorites. As she laid there, unmoving, beautiful, I just stared at my sister, both of us not moving. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes, found the washcloth and cleaned her sweet face. Not a blemish, smooth, young, but I don't think completely innocent. She then stood, giving me full view of her magnificence.

Wringing out the washcloth, folding it, she draped it onto something out of view of my camera. Turning around, I got a view of her ass, dripping water. She reached back and to my wonderment spread her cheeks allowing me to see her balloon knot. I thought about my tongue pushing into it, opening to the pressure of my tongue as I slid it as deep as I could. She ran her finger into the crease of her ass and pushed a finger against that opening making sure it was clean and then reached down and picked up shaving cream and a razor from the edge of the tub.

I watched with glee as she put some cream in her hand and applied it from her ankles to the top of her legs and then began to shave them with one foot on the side of the tub and when she switched legs and raised it to rest on the tub I could see her pussy open up a bit. I imagined pushing back her clitoral hood with my tongue and sucking her clit into my mouth. She finished her legs and put another bit of cream in her hand and spread it over her pussy and lower stomach. Carefully, she moved that razor over her belly and pussy so as not to cut herself. When she pushed two fingers inside labia to pull her lips apart to shave those tender areas. I shot my load, spraying my lower jaw, neck and chest. My moan was a bit to loud and I saw Z turn her head to listen. I froze, waiting, praying she wouldn't investigate. She returned to her task, finishing the shave and then turned on the shower and rinsed her body and then stepped out of the tub. I used my towel to quickly clean my cum off of me and put on a pair of gym shorts. Tossing the towel into the hamper and turning my game back on just before the door to the bathroom into my room opened and Z was standing there wrapped in a towel.

"Is everything okay in here?" She inquired, smiling at me.

"Yea, why?"

" I thought I heard something." She said, looking around my room and then to the laptop.

I stood up, facing her in nothing but my shorts. I wasn't hard, but the blood had not completely drained from my cock and left a fair bulge and a small wet spot that she locked onto with her eyes. The stair lasted just a bit longer than it should have when she smiled again, turning and headed back to the bathroom saying "Okay, let me know if you need anything, anything at all." shooting a glance back over her shoulder as she shut the door. What the fuck did she mean by that? I stood there, getting another hardon as I contemplated the possibilities.

I could see the bathroom light go out from the bottom of the door. I walked over to the door and heard her shut the door to her room. I went and sat on my bed with my cock head sticking out of the top of my shorts. I sat there a few minutes wondering if what she said had any ulterior motive. Shit! Bedroom cameras. I hurried over to the laptop and closed my game, opening the bedroom camera screen. All three cameras are on the screen at the same time, but I can fullscreen any of them, but it was dark. Are they working? I moved to the bathroom door and opened it and saw no light coming from the bottom of her door. Damn, she's going to sleep.

I still had a hardon and thought, I want to watch her bathe again. I turned out all the lights, grabbed my towel out of the hamper, covering my computer chair, dropped my shorts and sat down. I pulled up the new recording and labeled it "Bath Time'. I started it over and worked my cock while I watched. When it got to the part where Z touched her asshole with her finger, I was stroking faster, working toward my release, when I hear Z say, "Where the fuck did you get that?"

Z had left all the lights off and snuck up behind me and was standing there looking over my shoulder at her touching herself in the bath.

I jumped up and started stammering, "I, I, I.

"You hid a camera in the bathroom and have been spying on me!" she barked.

"I, I, I."

"And you're jacking off to me? I'm you sister." her tone starting to lose its rage.

I looked at her in the light of the laptop. She was wearing one of my t-shirts. I could see her nipples pushing against the cotton fabric.

"You're jacking off to me." she said more as a statement to herself then a question as she looked down at my raging hardon.

"I, I, I."

She stepped up to me, looking into my eyes and asked, "Do you think I'm sexy?" in what was almost a little girls voice. She stared into my eyes waiting for an answer.

"I think you're the most sexy woman I have ever seen and I can never have you." I whispered, my eyes locked into hers.

She looked down at my cock and then back to my eyes, "You want me?" both a question and a statement.

It doesn't matter what I want."

"You want me?" again both a question and a statement.

Our eyes still locked, I whispered, "Yes."

Without a word, she reached up and took my cock in her hand and led me over to the bed, She turned me and sat mi on the bed, letting go of my cock. Crossing her arms under her breasts, she grabbed the t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head exposing her luscious body to me. Precum was oozing out if me, dripping down my shaft. I couldn't say a word, all I could do was qaze at her luscious body not six inches from me. She reached down, took my hands and placed them on here tits. I could feel her nipples grow in my palms. I could feel the heat of her body as her lips parted allowing a small moan to escape. My cock pulsed. As she stood there, I let my hands roam up and down her body, feeling the curve of her hips, the flatness of her taut belly. I reached around and palmed the cheeks of her ass, pulling them apart and then returning them.

Zoe pushed me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me. She was looking into my eyes, I could feel the heat coming off her body, her breast pressing into my chest, her legs running along mine. I could feel my cock on her pubic mound.

Her breath smelled of mint and she whispered, "You can have me anytime you want me." Then she pressed her lips to mine and slid her tongue into my mouth.

My precum was smearing into our bellies as my tongue found hers and kissed until we had to breathe.

I rolled her over onto her back and found her neck with my lips and tongue, leaving a trail of saliva down to her right breast. I licked her nipple and could hear her breathing increase as her belly rose and fell faster. I went back to her mouth and kissed her like no brother should ever kiss his sister. I was lost in her. There was no turning back, but I whispered, "Are you sure?"

She put her hand on the back of my head pulling me into a passionate kiss while reaching down and taking ahold of my now slick cock. It was all I could do to contain myself. I lightly bit her lip, then her chin and ran my tongue across her left nipple, down over her belly. She was letting small moans escape as she put her hands on my head guiding me down toward her womanhood. I crawled down to the foot of the bed taking her feet into my hands. I pulled them up to my mouth, taking the toes of one foot into my mouth sucking them. She let out another moan, My tongue moved across the top of her feet to the calf of her left leg, kissing, nipping, another moan. Moving up I lifted her leg and kissed the back of her knee as she let a little shiver sending goose bumps across her body. Spreading her legs my kisses moved up her legs moving from one to the other moving closer to her pussy.

I raised her legs pushing her knees to her chest and licked the back of one leg. I laid down with her legs up, her ass off the bed and slid a pillow under her and there it was, the perfect pussy. I looked up to her face and locked eyes with her for a moment and she smiled, gave me a nod and laid her head back onto the pillow closing her lids. I looked into her sex and smelled her for the first time. I was leaking all over the sheets as the juice from her pussy rolled out and down the crack of her ass and up her back till it met the sheet as well.

This was the greatest moment of my life and if we never left this room, I was a happy man. With the only light coming from the computer I could still make out my destination. I looked at her wetness and licked from the bottom of her gash to her clit, drinking in her juice. She let out a louder moan. Then without warning I put the tip of my tongue on her asshole and then pushed in as much as I could driving my tongue into her.

"OH MY GOD!" she cried out.

I pushed in and out a few times, her hips trying to help me go deeper as her fingers ran through my hair, rubbing my head, pulling me into her. I pulled my tongue out of her ass, I swear I thought her asshole tried to suck me back in. I again ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy lips to her clitoris only this time I sucked her clit into my mouth, diddling it with my tongue.

"Fuck me." she whispered.

I got on my knees and positioned the head of cock to her opening and looked to her face. she looked into my eyes and mouthed the words, "Fuck me." I pushed into her as far as I could go as her head tilted back and the mouth opened sucking in air.

I could hear her low guttural moan, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I slowly pulled out till only the head was left in and entered back in slowly. I continued this, increasing my speed with each thrust. I bent down and kissed her lips as she moaned into my mouth, looking deep into my eyes.

Looking into her eyes, I whispered, "I love you, Z."

Her mouth open, trying to breathe as I moved in and out of her faster and faster, she gasped, "I love you, Bobby."

I could feel our orgasms approaching and I whispered, "Who do you belong to?"

Gasping now, pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts, "YOU, I belong to you, my body belongs to you, my pussy belongs to you, my asshole belongs to you." Then a whisper in my ear, "I belong to you."

I kissed her as my cum began to fill pussy and she started shuddering and buried her face in my neck and screamed as her orgasm took her. I could feel the walls of her cunt squeeze my cock as I would pull back and then completely open up as I pushed back in. My excitement became to much and I erupted. Jet after jet of my seed entered her till I could hear a sloshing sound as I filled her. Another scream into my neck as she wrapped her long legs around me, forcing me into her.

When there was nothing left to give her I collapsed onto her, feeling the sweat of our bodies mingling for the first time. Her legs locked behind my back, our breathing slowly calming, as I held her. I never wanted this to end. I raised up and looked at her, she had tears running down the sides of her face. I kissed her tears and then licked at them, tasting the saltiness.

"Z?"

"I love you brother. I am so happy. I belong to you now."

I looked at her with her beautiful blond hair spread across the pillow, a smile on her face and my cock still hard inside her. I began to rock in and out of her.

She looked at me and said, "I want to taste you."

With that she unlocked her legs, rolled me off her and moved her head down to my cock. Grabbing it she licked our juices off me from tip, down the shaft and across my belly. Then she looked at my cock for a moment and then drove into her mouth till it hit the back of her throat, holding it there for a bit. I could feel her tongue moving on my shaft. She pulled it out and looked at it.

Looking up at me, she said, "You got another load in you, I want it in my belly."

Not waiting for an answer she engulfed my rod as deep as she could and then withdrew it. Wrapping a hand around me she started bobbing up and down on my turgid cock. I watched as she sucked on me thinking life will never be better than this. Now and again she let her saliva escape her lips and roll down my shaft.

"You're going to make me cum." I managed to whisper.

She picked up her pace, using her hand and mouth, driving me to the edge.

"You're going to make me cum." I said again as I put a hand on the bobbing head.

Up and down, up and down she continued, stopping once in a while to lick the head of my cock and then down to the back of her throat.

As she sent me over the top, all I could manage to get out was, "Z!" and I unloaded into her mouth and down her willing throat.

I could feel her swallowing everything I gave her, moving up and down as one jet after another entered through her lips. When there was no more to give her, she slowed. I could see a stream of my white cum slip past the corner of her mouth which she used a finger to push up and back into her mouth. I lay there twitching as she moved her lips and tongue over me till I was clean. I finally pulled her up to me and kissed her tasting both of us.

I looked at her and said, "We belong to each other. I'll know what you're thinking before you think it. I'll know what you need before you need it. I will love you till I am no more."

She looked into my eyes and said, "Yes." Then laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I pulled the covers up and listened until her breathing became slow and regular. Just as I was about to shut my eyes, I glanced at the door which led to the hallway and saw Aunt Corrie standing there with her robe open, exposing her nakedness. She pulled two fingers out of her pussy and put them in her mouth, sucking her nectar off of them. She smiled at me and slipped out the door, closing it behind her.

"Well shit."

RoofRat
RoofRat
151 Followers