Quarantine: Day 1

Story Info
Two horny college roommates are quarantined during COVID-19.
1.1k words
4.17
38.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story. please let me know what you think!

This was not how I expected to spend spring break, locked in my apartment with my roommate for 14 days. We were told we can't leave until the incubation period for this virus was over. I need to think positive to get through this, at least I have my roommate David.

A little bit about David and I. My name is Adam and I am 5ft 11inches and about 200 pounds. I have red hair and I am pasty white. It's unfortunate since we live in the south. You could describe me as a frat boy with a dad bod. I would be in better shape if it wasn't for all the beer I drink. David on the other hand has a natural tan. He has dark hair and he has a very hairy chest. He is slightly shorter than me and about my same build and style.

David and I were notified this morning that we had come in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19. David, John, and I were working closely in a group project for our chemistry class. When John started feeling sick with a fever and cough, we assumed he had the Flu. We soon found out he was the first person at our university diagnosed with the virus.

University officials told David and I we couldn't leave the apartment for 14 days while we waited for the incubation period for the virus to be over. I understand this was to stop the spread of the infection in case we had it, but this was ridiculous.

The worst part about this whole situation was the lack of sex I would be having. I have been dating my girlfriend Sam for over a year now and we had sex as much as possible. She went home early for spring break so it's already been 3 days since I have seen her. Too long in my opinion. I needed to call her and tell her what happened.

"Hey babe, you won't believe what has happened since you left."

"What's wrong, you seem worried."

"The clinic just called me to tell David and I that we are being quarantined for 14 days because John has the virus."

"I told you he didn't have the flu, you should have listened to me," she gloated

"I know I should have, I am just upset because you were suppose to come back in two days and now I won't be able to see you"

"Do you really miss me or do you just miss having sex with me?"

"A little bit of both," we both laughed a little.

"It's okay babe, when all this is over you can do whatever you want to me." She said in a very sexy voice.

"Babe, you have to stop. I am already horny enough as it is."

"Okay, fine. I won't tease you. You can wait two weeks. Just think of how much better the sex will be then."

"Fine. Let me get off the phone and figure out what David is doing. I'll text you later."

"Okay, have fun being quarantined." She snickered

"Goodbye." I said in an annoyed tone

"Goodbye."

I hang up the phone and walk to David's room to figure out what he is doing. As I approach his room, his door is open. I walk in but I don't see him. The shower then turns on and I notice his bathroom door is closed. As I start to walkout, something surprises me.

Next to David's bed is a fleshlight. I had never see one in person, just in porn and on websites. I walk closer to it. I decided to pick it up as the curiosity got the best of me. As I turn it around to see what the pussy looks like, I am even more shocked. It's not a pussy at all, it's an asshole. I had no idea he was into anal sex. I knew he was a virgin but I didn't know he liked anal. I am not surprised though, he is really quiet. He is probably very kinky.

I started to notice my dick was getting hard. I have been so horny since Sam left. In theory, I have time to use it and put it back before he gets out the shower. He takes long showers.

I reached in his night stand to find some lube. As I open the top drawer, I find the bottle of lube on top of his pile of junk. I open the cap and poor some in the asshole. I slide down my gym shorts. My dick is rock hard at this point.

My dick is about 7 inches and thick. It sits on trimmed pubes that are as red as my hair. I am also uncircumcised. I like my dick a lot, and Sam hasn't complained about it to me.

I quickly pour some lube on my dick and rub it in. I bring the asshole to the tip of my dick. I am extremely excited to use this. I slowly slide my head into the ass. I am in heaven. I have never had anal sex but this feels great. It was extremely tight and I love the way it feels sliding down my cock.

I can't help but think of Sam as I fuck this asshole slowly. I have been begging her to try anal sex but she won't even let me stick a finger in her ass.

As I fuck this asshole, I am making sure the shower is still running. I can't get caught with my pants down, this time literally. I sit on the bed and close my eyes. This feeling is amazing. I haven't gotten off since the last time Sam and I had sex. I start pumping the flesh light on my dick faster and faster. I can feel myself starting to get close. My breathing is getting heavy and fast. After another minute I can feel myself getting ready to cum. I start pumping even faster.

I decide not to cum inside the fleshlight, I don't want to clean the cum out of it. I quickly pull my dick out as the first shot of cum shoots out my dick onto my chest. After about 6 shots of cum, I finally start to catch my breath.

I can still hear the shower running and I am relieved. I put the fleshlight where I found it. As I turn around I notice david standing in the doorway of his bathroom. The shower is still running. However David is standing there, with a look of shock on his face. He is naked and he his holding his 7 inch long dick in his hand and it is hard. I realize he was beating off to me fucking his toy. I am shocked and quickly run back to my bedroom to process what just happened.

To be continued.......