Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to see her looking at him with a small smile, "Hey," he shrugged."Figure we could be stuck here for a while. Might as well make the best of it. I'm making a turkey sandwich. You want one?"

"That actually sounds really good," she said. And it did. She started to walk back out to her laundry. "Thank you by the way." She paused by the counter leading out of the kitchen. "You didn't have to get that stuff."

Brad was laying out bread and sandwich ingredients on the cutting board. He turned and smiled, "I know." He turned back to unwrapping and organizing the food.

Melissa took her clothes up to her room and changed into a more comfortable pair of leggings before heading back downstairs. She found Brad back in the family room eating a sandwich and was surprised to find a sandwich on a plate with some chips and a glass of soda on the table beside the chair where she had been sitting.

She plopped down and enjoyed her sandwich and almost didn't feel embarrassed when Brad looked over to see her picking a piece of lettuce up off of her cleavage after it had fallen from her sandwich. It was delicious. She picked up the plates when they were done eating and took them into the kitchen. She heard the buzzer for the dryer go off as she was starting to rinse and load their dishes into the dishwasher.

By the time she got to the laundry room both the washer and dryer were going again. She walked out to the family room and was horrified to see Brad folding her panties and adding them to the stack he had going of her clothes. She quickly shuffled over to begin folding them, but Brad didn't seem fazed and continued to pull out clothes from the pile and fold them one after another.

Melissa did her best to grab her own items when she could, but Brad didn't seem to care and folded what was next on top of the pile as they worked their way down. He did take a moment to hold up one of her bras that had clung to a pair of his boxer briefs.

He held it up out of her reach when she tried to take it from him. "Hey, how did one of grandmas bras get mixed in here?" he dangled it higher than he knew she could reach. She still attempted a small jump to try and end her torment.

"Don't be an idiot, Brad." She gave him a look of deadpan irritation.

"I'm serious, you can't really fill this thing out can you?" He made a show of looking around the pile of clothes on the sofa. "Where are the tube socks you stuff in here?"

She made a half-hearted swipe at trying to grab it from him and then stood looking up with her hands on her hips.

He slowly lowered the bra down in front of her. She was tempted to make a grab for it but she knew he was too quick and would just yank it away. He held the bra up a few inches away from her chest and looked at both appraisingly. He shrugged and admitted, "Hey maybe you can fill this out, now." Before handing it over and turning to the next item on the pile.

Melissa quickly folded the bra and stacked it with the rest of her clothes while trying to hide the blush that she could feel hot and red on her face. She couldn't tell whether she was more embarrassed that he had been holding her bra or that he had been looking at her tits to assess how big they were!

For his part Brad was trying not to let on how his heart was pounding in his chest after realizing the joke had fallen flat as he had started down his sister's ample cleavage and admired her newly enlarged tits. He kept folding nonchalantly, but he couldn't help notice that he could feel his cock starting to swell to a fuller girth as he tried to erase the image of looking down onto his sister's tits in that tight top she was wearing. Even so, he couldn't help himself from catching a glimpse of her cleavage spilling out over her top every time she bent over the pile of clothes, or how snugly her leggings wrapped around her ass and thighs as she turned to stack her folded clothes on the pile beside her.

Melissa saw her chance and snatched away the last item of laundry on the couch, a pair of Brad's athletic briefs, holding them up for inspection, "Hmm," She mocked as she poked her had behind the molded pouch intended to hold his package snugly in place during exercise.. "Guess I know where you got the tube sock idea." She turned to hold them up in front of Brad's crotch and was mortified to feel the back of her hand brush across the length of his dangling cock through the thin fabric of the sweats he was wearing!

Melissa tried to act as if she hadn't noticed and go through with the joke of holding up Brad's briefs, but to their mutual horror, Brad's cock chose that exact moment to momentarily twitch and begin to grow outward underneath his loose boxers and sweatpants. Brad reflexively grabbed the briefs from her and bent to pick up his stack of laundry while also concealing his growing erection with the stack of clothes he held up to his body.

Without saying anything he turned and went quickly up the stars with his clean clothes. Melissa stood awkwardly frozen as he left the room before collapsing to the couch as soon as he was out of view. Her hands flew up to cover the lower part of her face in embarrassment but she also felt a sense of giddy humor at the memory of her hand brushing up against his dick!

She broke out in giggles thinking about the obvious twitch it had made when she had been holding up his briefs! She held her hand over her mouth to stifle any laughter she felt might erupt when she realized that he would have no problem filling up the fabric pouch on those briefs.

12