Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 02

Story Info
Boredom leads to new adventures.
4.4k words
4.51
80.5k
82

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers

Author's note- Continuing story of an 18 year old sister and 20 year old brother, home from college during the quarantine. After getting settled in during Chapter 1, they are now getting restless and having to work out a new relationship to see them through the "shelter in place" order.

***

Brad dumped the pile of clothes on the bed and sat down beside them before flopping backward to lay face up, looking at the ceiling and trying to figure out a way to undo how weird the last two minutes of his life had gotten. "What the hell?" he thought to himself. He looked down to find his cock was now fully erect and making a tent pole underneath his sweat pants. Maybe he was just horny from not getting any lately, he thought. Unlike most of his friends, he had passed on the opportunities he had to hook up over spring break. Last year his buddy had come home with an STD after Spring break and Brad had started to look at the girls who hooked up drunk at clubs and Spring Break with a new caution ever since.

He had a girlfriend his first year but she had ended up losing her scholarship and her parents made her move home. They had tried to keep it going long distance but it fell apart pretty quickly once they started going to different schools. Another guy in Pre-Law had been kicked out of school in Brad's sophomore year when one of the girls on campus accused him of having sex when she was too wasted to consent. That episode had put a whole new perspective on due process, and the logistics of casual hookups, for most of his friends who intended to get into law school one day.

So Brad had gotten by from jerking off thinking he'd eventually find another long-term girlfriend at some point, but it had been well over a year since he's last had actual sex with a girl. He'd never really looked at his sister in a sexual way, but he figured the shock at seeing her fill out since the last time he'd seen her and the weirdness of the quarantine just got his wires crossed for a minute. He waited a minute for his cock to start going limp, put away his clothes and went back downstairs acting as if nothing had happened.

The next few days went by, without incident as Brad and Melissa settled into a routine of cooking, cleaning and fighting boredom as the quarantine continued. The weather had been grey and cold, but Brad had been working out in the small gym they had above the garage and Melissa was hiking in the woods in the hills that bordered the back of their subdivision. Technically they were supposed to shelter in place, but she didn't see anyone out in the woods on her morning hikes and it didn't seem like anybody cared.

Melissa always felt sweaty and gross when she came back from hiking and couldn't wait to shower and change, but for some reason Brad always walked around shirtless after his workouts, refilling his water bottle in the kitchen and taking his time before heading up to shower. Sometimes he'd walk in the family room and see what Melissa was watching on TV while he drank from his water bottle.

Melissa tried not to notice, but if he normally looked buff with his shirt off, he looked absolutely chiseled when he had just finished working out. There was a light film of sweat covering him so that he caught the light on ever contour of his tall muscular body, accentuating his broad shoulders, heavy pecs and rippling abs. Melissa had to endure each of her nerdy friends drooling over the sight of her brother since she was in grade school and had always resented how much they idolized him when he seemed oblivious to her existence most of the time.

He was never mean to her, but she always felt left out and ordinary compared to him and his friends. She tried not to pay attention to him when he came in shirtless like that, but even out of the corner of her eye she couldn't help that her whole body responded to having his healthy male animal presence in the same room. There was something about a guy that big and muscular that was both intimidating and viscerally attractive to her, even if it was her brother. Watching him walk up the stairs she found herself wondering strange things, like how easily he could pick her up and carry her over one shoulder. She shook the image off as he disappeared from sight, but it took a while before the tingling feeling in her stomach and pussy would subside.

As the days went by, Brad grew increasingly restless as all live sports were on hold, everything was closed up in town besides the grocery store, the hospital and the post office. He had already gone through everything that looked watchable on Netflix and cable and the limited movie collection his parents had. Melissa seemed content to watch youtube for hours and read book after book from their home library but Brad had always preferred people over social media and movies over books.

They had kept in touch with their parents each day, but flight service to the islands was still cut off and wouldn't be returning for at least a few weeks. The resort had extended everyone's stay at a reduced rate, glad to have income while all of their reservations were being cancelled for future stays. It looked like their folks were going to have to sit tight on the island for at least a few more weeks, but both seemed perfectly content to ride out the pandemic in safety, seclusion and luxury.

Brad talked to a lot of his friends by phone, but as they were mostly guys, the conversations didn't last for long before dwindling to "yep", "nope" and "bye".

When all other options had been exhausted, Brad flopped on the couch next to Melissa and asked, "So what are you doing today?"

Melissa looked up from her book for a moment and shrugged. "You're pretty much looking at it."

"Really? How can you stand being cooped up like this all day?"

"Well, I'll probably take a walk up in the trails in a while, so it doesn't seem so bad."

"Are we even allowed up there?" Brad asked.

Melissa shrugged. "Nobody else is up there to see me and nobody's been around to tell me I can't, so..."

"Huh." Brad grunted. "So when are you going?"

"I guess I could head out now," Melissa leaned over to look out the back window. The sky was heavy, dark and grey even though it was only late morning. "It's supposed to rain or snow later anyway. Depending on how cold it gets."

Brad tried to sound casual, "Well, maybe it will help. I guess I'll come with today. Give me a minute to change."

Melissa shrugged and put down her book to save her place. She went upstairs behind Brad, changed into some warm leggings and a sweatshirt and came down to meet him at the coat closet. She grabbed a waterproof windbreaker even though Brad was putting on a heavier rain jacket.

"You gonna be warm enough?" He asked with a skeptical look.

"I'll be fine," Melissa tried not to sound annoyed as she replied. "This is nothing compared to February up at school.

Brad followed Melissa up the hillside behind their house and fell into a nice steady walk as she seemed to know which trails she was following.

"Boy I haven't been up here in years!" Brad remarked at one point. "Once I could drink legally, we didn't need to sneak back up here to party," He laughed. "Good times." They stopped to look around and back down toward their neighborhood a couple hundred feet below.

"By the way, thanks for inviting me along." Melissa rolled her eyes. She started back up a new trail without waiting for Brad.

"What are you talking about? You were only a kid!"

"I'm only two years younger than you, Brad. We actually went to the same high school for two years. I'm sure you don't remember, because I was invisible for both of them, but I have the yearbooks to prove it."

"Hey, hold up," Brad jogged to catch up as Melissa had increased her pace in frustration as she remembered how it had been growing up. "Hey, would you slow down?" he was breathing heavy by the time he pulled up alongside her.

"I'm up here trying to get some exercise, Brad." She slowed down to her previous pace but didn't look over. "That's the whole point."

Brad reached over to grab her elbow and get her attention. She stopped and turned but didn't really make eye contact.

"Look," Brad searched for words. "I didn't know you wanted to come. I'm...I'm sorry if it felt like I left you out, but you never really seemed into, you know...parties and...people." He ended lamely. "You know what I mean." Melissa rolled her eyes up and shrugged a moment but continued to look past him. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." He looked around awkwardly. "You would have thought it was stupid anyways."

"What was stupid?" Melissa asked. She was still irritated, but had wondered for years what Brad and his friends would do when they went off together.

"Just acting like idiots. You know?" He looked at her for any sign of comprehension. "Drink, smoke pot, do stupid things we'd dare each other to do. Make out. That kind of stuff." He shrugged.

"Dares, what kind of dares?" Melissa had started walking again, but more slowly to allow Brad to walk and talk beside her.

Brad chuckled. "Usually, with the guys it was just like who could climb something the highest, or jump off something taller than the other guy. Race to drink a beer the fastest. That kind of stuff."

"What if there were girls around?"

"Pretty much the same except maybe some kissing or flashing." He laughed. He was having fun now, reliving memories.

"What, like getting naked?" Melissa didn't sound convinced.

"Well, no...not like naked. But like showing your butt or flashing their...chest...or something. It was stupid." He was still grinning though with the memories. "We we were all so wasted."

"Really?" Melissa was a little shocked.

"The only time somebody got completely naked was this one time Joey got dared to run around for two minutes with..."

"Wait...Joey Mitchell?" Melissa interrupted. She laughed as she asked it.

"Yeah...Joey. It was fucking hilarious, he was so drunk he almost..." Brad looked over and realized he was talking to his little sister. "well...it was...it was just funny." He unzipped his jacket. "Hey is it warming up?"

"No, but you are. That jacket's way too heavy once you get moving." Melissa felt a small jab of satisfaction. They were still climbing, but the crest of the hill was only a few hundred more feet ahead.

"Wow, can't believe how much I'm sweating." Brad's breathing was steady but still pretty deep.

"Should have warned you that this was one activity you couldn't do with your shirt off," Melissa teased. She kept walking steadily up to the crest of the hill.

Once they reached the top, Melissa turned to look around at the landscape rolling away beneath them. It was still the muted browns and grey of late winter, the bare tress covering most of the hills around them. There was a low layer of heavy clouds marching over them but the wind wasn't that bad, even out in the open.

Brad turned beside her and pulled off the rain coat to release some of the built up heat. He was still in a sweater, but Melissa thought she could see steam rising off him through the fabric.

"You're going to catch a cold." Melissa pointed out. "Your sweater is probably all sweaty and you're not used to the cold air like I am. You'll start getting hypothermic in just a few minutes if you're sweaty like that."

"No I won't!" Brad scoffed. "I could run around shirtless for an hour at this temp!"

"No you can't! I bet you wouldn't last two minutes!"

"Is that a dare?" Brad eyebrows went up.

"No, it's a fact. Stop being an idiot."

"Well, sounds like a dare and a bet." Brad crossed his arms. "I bet I can go shirtless for twice as long as you can, girl from the North Country." He held his chin contemplatively. "If I can go two minutes with my shirt off, then you have to go one as the loser!" He beamed triumphantly.

"First off, you're never going to make it two minutes..."

"Then I guess you don't have to worry about losing the bet and doing the dare then do you?"

"Well, no but..."

"Or you can take it back...and admit I was right." Brad offered in a taunt.

Melissa was about to say something, but the look of triumph on Brad's face was too much to back down from. "Okay, Mr. Smartie Pants. Two minutes!? She pulled out her phone and brought up the stopwatch function. "Ready when you are!" She smiled as she called his bluff.

Brad never paused. He confidently dropped his jacket on the ground, pulled off his sweater and t-shirt and said, "Go!" The cold air hit him, but Brad was still feeling warm from the hike up the hill.

Melissa could see the steam rising visibly off of his bare chest and shoulders in the cold, dry air. For the first 20 or 30 seconds, Brad felt almost no discomfort, but the rapidly evaporating sweat was also taking away whatever layer of heat had built up under his sweater and coat so that as he neared the first minute, he could feel his muscles tense up and he was holding his arms against his chest to conserve heat. As the seconds ticked by he could feel himself involuntarily starting to shiver, but he counted on the thick layer of muscle that covered his chest, back and torso to maintain a buffer.

Melissa had been sure Brad would quit within 30 seconds or so once he felt the cold hit, but as she watched her stopwatch pass 90 seconds he looked uncomfortable, but determined to see it through. She could see his skin lose color from the deep tan and as he began to shiver and his muscles started to shake uncontrollably to maintain heat. As the last ten seconds ticked by, she could see the definition of each bunched muscle on her brother's might frame tensed up against the cold air, but his face never lost the grim determination that carried him through the full two minutes.

"Time!" she shouted as her phone reached two minutes.

Brad reached down and quickly pulled his sweater back on with the t shirt still inside and was still shivering as he slid fist one arm then the other into his jacket. There was still a great deal of heat trapped into the liner of the jackets and within a few moments he could feel the warmth start to seep back into his shivering muscles.

"Okay that was really stupid!" Melissa said with concern. "We should head down and get you into warm dry clothes." She started down the trail.

"Woah, woah, woah little Miss Bossy-Pants!" Brad's voice still had the hint of shiver in it. "I believe you just lost that bet."

"Are you serious?" Melissa turned back in disbelief.

"What do you think kept me going that final minute?" Brad laughed. "You're up for a full minute!"

"You haven't risked hypothermia enough for one day? You're gonna stand out here for another minute to get back at me."

Brad walked down the trail toward her, shrugging. He was now warm again under the layers of clothing. "A bet's a bet. I'm fine." He held his arms open palms up. "You were the big brave girl from the North Country who could stand the cold, big talker. Now you're gonna have to prove it."

"So you really want me to take my jacket and sweatshirt off for one minute before you'll do the smart thing and walk back down the hill?"

"Just like I did. Naked from the waist up." Brad beamed. "But you only have to do half the time I did."

"Wait, I'm a girl. It's not the same."

"Hey we don't discriminate up here. It's equal opportunity when it comes to a dare. If anything, you have better insulation than a guy does, you don't get an extra piece of clothing on top of that!"

"And if I don't?" Melissa was annoyed.

"Then you've chickened out," Brad held up the tip of one index finger to the tip of another. "Which makes you my bitch..." He ticked off another count on his ring finger. "And you have to do everything I say for the rest of the day!" He ticked off a third finger. "That's the rule up here!"

"This is stupid!" Melissa turned to leave.

"I knew it!" Brad chuckled as he walked down the trail behind her. "And that's why you never got invited!" He rubbed it in. "Because you couldn't handle it!"

Melissa's competitive streak kicked in. She stopped and turned. "Quit acting like you had an excuse to pretend I wasn't your sister in high school! We both know it was you being selfish!"

"Fine," Brad conceded. "Then prove me wrong. It will only take a minute and then I'll admit I should have dragged you along." He crossed his arms and stared her down.

Melissa was mad that he had boxed her in but part of her was determined to have the satisfaction of finally making him admit that he had been a jerk for his entire life. "Fine!" She threw up her hands. "Get the clock ready."

Melissa unzipped her rain shell and took it off. She looked over as Brad fumbled his phone out of his pocket and brought up the stopwatch.

He looked up. "Ready?"

Melissa gave a second of hesitation to calling it off but shook her head, turned away from Brad and quickly pulled off her sweatshirt and the elastic sports bra she was wearing underneath. She dropped them at her feet and quickly covered her boobs with her hands and arms.

Brad had seen just the briefest glimpse of a sideboob as his sister had stripped off her top, but he moved around her on the trail to face her while holding up his phone as it ticked off the seconds. Her skin was pale and he could already see the goosebumps forming on her arms as he came around her side.

Melissa looked over to see Brad walking over to her other side and she quickly scanned in every other direction. Both to make sure they were alone as well as avoid having to face him as she stood half naked outside in the freezing cold. Luckily they had walked down from the crest so there was a scattering of trees alongside the trail and the wind wasn't much of a factor.

Brad couldn't believe that she had gone through with it and he was enjoying seeing her discomfort after how smug she had been earlier. He found himself incredibly excited at seeing how much her well rounded boobs were trying to peek out under her arms. It was his actual sister out here topless in the woods and he couldn't believe how sexy she looked with her pale white skin exposed in the cold air and her barely covered boobs partially exposed for him to see.

Melissa turned back to see that only 22 seconds had elapsed on Brad's phone when she was sure she must have already passed the halfway mark. She looked up at his face to try and gain some determination from seeing him gloat, but she was shocked to find that his eyes were locked on the area where her hands were trying to desperately cover her tits. As much as she wanted to be shocked and disgusted, she found herself being flattered that he was hoping to see her tits. If he had barely ever noticed her growing up, it certainly wasn't for any of her womanly charms.

At just that moment Brad looked up from her chest to realize that she was looking him the eye and he had a momentary flash of embarrassment of having been caught staring at her covered chest, but something in her eyes hinted that she wasn't disgusted, but a little embarrassed and maybe even proud that she had caught him looking.

Brad looked quickly away, but his eyes crept back to hers and for some reason, whether it was embarrassment or how crazy the whole situation had become, but it suddenly struck him as funny. As he began to smile and then to quietly laugh, Melissa couldn't help doing the same. She was shivering and her teeth were chattering, but for some reason she was overtaken by the same goofy giggling as her brother.

"S-s-st-t-o-op It-t!" She tried to get him and herself under control, but her shivery voice only made it funnier.

Brad was now looking at his adorable sister, shivering, bouncing from laughter and trying to contain her jiggling boobs as her muscles were involuntarily shaking all along her body. He looked down at the phone and counted down, "57...58...59...60!"

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers
12