All Comments on 'Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 02'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Getting there...

Excellent writing so far. Storyline just as good. I like tales that are not rushed and develope realistically.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 4 years ago
Okay, I'm hooked!

Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too much build up.

We are in chapter 2 and Brad has barely seen the side of Melissa's tit and nipple. At this rate they won't be having sex until chapter 14 maybe.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

This story has got me hooked. I can't wait to read more. I like the way you are building up the suspense and excitement with each little act and didn't have them just jumping into bed in the first chapter.

stufdshirtstufdshirtalmost 4 years ago
Some Stutters

I really like the story but there are some spots with spelling and grammar errors that caused me to stop and reread the sentence. It's a great read and I'm really looking for the next chapters.

JagnagJagnagalmost 4 years ago
To anonymous who wrote "too much build up"

To the half witted dick that described this story as "too much build up" you have no idea about literature

Its a great build up, not one of those stories reads like .. my sisters got big tits after 2 yrs of not seeing her, later that night he walks into the shared shower room n she be there naked telling him, oh come fuck me brother !!!!

Ffs wake up n appreciate a good sensuous build up when you read one ...

If its wham bam thankyou mam you want then fuck off n find one !!

As for this story Its an excellent Piece of writing 🤩🤩🤩

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 3 years ago
Nice Follow-up to Ch 1

Like the suspenseful build-up across the first 2 chapters. Both are well-written and fun reads.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Just come across this series and so far really promising start. Nice slow build up as the siblings start to get closer together. Hope it continues in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Start

This feels like the begging of the opening chapter instead of the second. So far everything seems pretty good. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...