Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers

Melissa immediately dropped down to retrieve her sweatshirt, trying to contain both of her boobs with limited success with her left arm while trying to open the bottom of her sweatshirt with one hand. Finally she pulled out her second arm and pressed her tits against her thighs as she struggled to use both hands to reach into the sweatshirt. Brad was treated to the sight of the sides of her boobs being squeezed out on either side of her as she pressed them tightly against her thighs for warmth and any chance of keeping her nipples concealed.

As she reached into her sweatshirt she felt her sports bra getting tangled and not aligning with the arm holes of her shirt as her hands were getting too numb and shaky from the cold.

She squeaked out an awkward "aack!" of embarrassment and frustration. In desperation, she pulled her bra out onto the cold ground and reached in with both hands to pull the sweatshirt over her extended head and neck. As quickly as she could, she pulled the sweatshirt down over her tits as she lifted up but not before Brad got a brief glimpse of her pale pink nipples and firm jiggling breast as the fabric of the sweatshirt slid over them.

Melissa stood up and turned around to work her arms through the sleeves just as Brad came around and offered her first one, then the other sleeve of her rain shell. She zipped it up with fumbling hands and began rubbing herself all over her arms and sides to try and regain some warmth. Brad surprised her by shielding her from the wind, pulling her shoulder into his chest and rubbing his free hand over her back to try and help her warm up. She could feel heat radiating from him as she slowly started to warm up.

"C'mon," Brad said as her shivering subsided. "Let's get you back to the house." He started walking her down the trail with one arm still over her shoulder.

"W-w-wait. M-m-my b-b-bra." Melissa stammered.

Brad quickly turned and trotted back up the trail to retrieve her bra off the ground. Melissa started walking down the trail, both to get her blood pumping again and to speed up how soon she was going to be back at the warm house. Brad caught up to her on the trail, walking with her hands in her rain jacket pockets and her body still clenched tight under her clothes.

"Are you okay?," Brad asked after they had gotten a little way down the trail. There was some real concern in his voice.

"Yeah," Melissa sighed. "That was just really stupid."

Brad laughed. "I told you it was stupid. But you felt like you had been missing out on something." He chuckled as they walked. "But I'm proud of you."

"Really?" Melissa looked over in disbelief. "That was the most embarrassing thing I think I've ever done."

"But you did it!" Brad exclaimed. "Can't you see that's the point?! It's stupid, but it takes courage, resolve, strength or pain tolerance, but you didn't back down. You went through with it." He looked over to see if she was getting it. "It's like...you do something stupid together, but then it's something you share...that makes you...like closer. If that makes any sense?"

"Maybe a little?" Melissa offered. "But please don't ever tell any of your friends I did that!" Her embarrassment was coming back as he warmed up and her head hung down now as she walked.

"Of course not! That's the most important part. What happens on the mountain, stays on the mountain. Like Vegas or Fight Club."

"Really?" Melissa asked meekly, still head down.

"I swear!" Brad stopped and raised his hand. "This will always be between you and me. We never told anybody. Ever. It was what made being there for those times matter. You literally had to be there or you missed out. If you stayed you had to do the same dumb thing everybody else did. That's how it worked."

Melissa nodded. "In a weird way it makes sense as a way to break down intimacy barriers and create a tighter bond around the same secret experiences." She looked over at Brad. "That's what you were trying to do with your friends?"

"Well, no. We were just getting wasted and doing stupid things. It just worked out that way." He laughed as he said it and realized how true it was.

Melissa laughed too and didn't feel so embarrassed any more. For the first time in a long time, she actually felt close to her brother. "Omigod, that was sooo stupid though, right?"

"The stupidest!" he agreed. But he kept seeing a loop of his little sisters tits n his memory as she struggled to get dressed at the end and knew he would never forget it as long as he lived.

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,048 Followers
12