Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother & sister home alone find new way to stay entertained.
5.3k words
4.48
81.7k
63

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers

Author's Note - Barriers begin to fall as brother and sister settle in with only each other for company and entertainment. Both begin to reveal secrets and see each other in a new and interesting way as Brad takes her to "Neverland" for the very first time...

***

By the time they got back to the house, they were warmed up from walking and still giddy from the rush of adrenaline of having endured the crazy trial. They came in through the back door and Brad suggested, "Why don't you go take a warm shower. I'm going to make some soup or something warm. I'm starving."

"Will you make enough for me too? I am too." Melissa turned to go up stairs.

"Hey!" Brad called out. Melissa turned and Brad tossed her crumpled up bra underhanded to her.

Melissa nearly dropped it but managed to trap it against her chest. "Oh, yeah. Thanks." She turned and headed upstairs, surprised that she wasn't even that embarrassed that her brother had carried her bra all the way down the hill.

Melissa turned on the hot water in the shower and waited for it to heat up as she took of the rain jacket and her shoes and socks. The heat in the house was slowly starting to warm her hands and face but they still felt very cold to the touch. It was only after the shower water had begun to steam that she finally stripped off her leggings and pulled the sweatshirt over her head.

She stepped under the hot water and felt her body instantly relax as the warm water began to loosen up her cold and shivering muscles. After a about ten minutes she began to feel warm and relaxed again and finally stepped out from under the warm spray. She looked in the foggy mirror and for the first time wondered how much of her tits her brother had seen. She should have been more embarrassed, but she looked at their fuller shape, the pointed sort of cone they made as they approached her areolas and the stiff pink nipples that grew harder as she wondered if they had been revealed in her attempts to get dressed in the cold. If he saw them, it was only for a brief second, she reasoned and it gave her an unexpectedly warm feeling to think that he had to be watching closely if he was even able to see that! She caught herself smiling as she picked up her clothes and went into her room to get dressed.

A few minutes later she was back downstairs in some loose sweats and surprised at how hungry she had actually become in just the time since they'd gotten home. She took her soup out to the living room as Brad was rinsing his bowl out and headed upstairs to take a shower.

The bathroom was already warm and steamy from Melissa's shower and Brad was able to step under almost immediately once he turned the shower back on. He felt the warm water melt away the lingering cold and felt extremely sleepy once he stepped out to get dried off. Between the cold, the exercise, the adrenaline rush of the dare and seeing his sister's tits, Brad was barely able to make it to his bed and crawl under the covers, before he fell instantly to sleep.

Meanwhile, Melissa had finished most of her soup before putting the bowl on the coffee table. She curled up on her side to watch some TV while her food settled, but within a few moments she too had fallen fast asleep.

Melissa woke up with the television still on but no idea how much time had passed. She turned toward the back window and could see that it was fully dark outside. She had gotten hungry again, and though she still felt very tired, had the urge to eat again. She padded fuzzily out to the kitchen but it was dark and silent. She went into the fridge to grab an apple to take the edge off of her hunger and took a bite as she climbed the stairs slowly to the second floor.

Brad's door was ajar and his light was off, but Melissa peeked in to check on him. From the light coming in behind her she could see that he was sprawled asleep on his bed with the covers partially thrown off. He looked like he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Melissa walked across the room and called out to him softly but he didn't wake up She was struck by the urgent need to pee as she was standing there so she went toward their bathroom and nearly fell as her feet got tangled in the towel Brad had left on the floor.

Melissa went into the dark bathroom, lit only by the nightlight plugged in over the sink and sat down to pee. She felt sleepy enough to go back to sleep right there but she took another bite of the apple in her hand and chewed slowly as she finished peeing with her eyes closed. She got up to flush and shuffled back out the door to Brad's room that she hadn't even bothered to shut on her way in.

She went and sat on the edge of Brad's bed and reached out to shake his shoulder to wake him. He stirred slightly, but settled right back to sleep. She shook his shoulder more vigorously and said his name but it only caused him to roll onto his back and interrupt his breathing for a moment before it resumed it's slow, steady rhythm. He was completely out.

Melissa finished eating the apple and wondered if she had the energy to go back downstairs to cook dinner. Setting the core on the nightstand, she sleepily decided that she would just rest a minute there until Brad woke up and see if he would make dinner for them. She laid her head on the pillow and fell back to sleep.

Brad was dreaming of being up in the hills again, but it didn't seem quite as cold and he had the sense that he could smell his sister's lotion or shampoo very clearly. In his dream she was standing there topless but she wasn't shivering. She was laughing and giggling as she tried to keep her tits covered and Brad was trying to playfully pull her arms away so he could get a good look at her tits. It seemed funny to them both and Melissa was squealing with embarrassment and mock protest, squirming just out of his reach, her firm boobs tantalizingly close to popping out as she struggled to stay out of his grasp. Her smell grew stronger as they played around and Brad imagined that it was spring because it didn't feel cold and it smelled so fresh, like Melissa. In his dream Melissa pointed to his sweat pants and laughed because he had a full erection from trying to see her tits and her laughter made it seem funny and not at all weird that she could tell how hard his cock had become.

In bed, Brad turned toward her smell, somehow determined to get a better hold of her this time and weakly reached over to wrap his arm around her from behind. In his dream he was still trying to reach around and pry her hands free but he felt content to have her held warm against him and his now fully erect cock nestled snugly in the small valley between the smooth mounds of her firm butt.

Melissa had the vague sense of being hugged and the warmth of someone snuggled up behind her, but not enough to come fully awake. In her dream Brad was hugging her in the hills and it was warm and pleasant to have his body take away the cold. She pushed back into him and snuggled in against the wind, aware of something firmly nestled against her butt in a pleasant way and she wondered happily if it had really made Brad's dick hard from seeing her tits like that.

Brad woke first and felt as sleepy as he ever had before. He could just see the grey light of dawn through the shades and though he knew that on some level that he was in his room at his parent's house, he had a hard time processing how he had ended up bringing a girl home. He hadn't been drinking he thought, but here he was spooning a girl with his now soft cock pleasantly firming up as he felt it pressed up against her shapely butt beneath the covers. He curled his arm more firmly around her to pull himself closer, his hand wrapped around her ribs just under the firm swell of her breasts. As he closed the distance between them, his hand traveled up the squeeze one of her full tits and he could tell that she was braless under the sweatshirt she was wearing. He started to reach under her shirt and felt the soft smooth skin of her stomach as he went under her sweatshirt when he came fully awake to hear his sister quietly say, "Brad?"

Melissa had been slowly trying to come awake as she felt herself being pulled in by the strong arms of whoever was hugging her in her dream. She dreamt of a big strong hand gently fondling her boobs, the way she always imagined it would feel, but somehow even better, almost real. She felt surrounded, safe and warm. It was only how his rough hands had tickled the soft skin on her stomach that brought her more fully awake to realize where she was. Was she still in Brad's room? Was that..."Brad?" She asked.

Pulling his hand quickly back, Brad did his best to slide away from the back of his sister's body before rising up on one arm. He was becoming fully awake now and seeing his sister turning over toward him he blurted out, "Melissa, what the fuck are you doing in my bed?"

"Mmmnmnm," She growled sleepily as she tried to wipe her eyes awake. "I fell asleep here waiting for you to wake up and make dinner." She finished rolling over and shadowed her eyes as the sunlight in the window grew brighter.

Brad tried to process what she was telling him, but it wasn't making any sense. "Why didn't you just wake me up then?" He was about to get up out of bed and create some distance but he realized he was completely naked under the covers.

"I did try, but you wouldn't get up." She rolled over completely to lie facing him and started to close her eyes again sleepily. Her arms pressed her braless boobs together under her sweatshirt and Brad was reminded of his now painfully hard dick sticking up beneath the covers.

"Melissa, you need to get up." Brad was looking around wildly for anything to cover himself with if he slid out of the bed and could only see a towel twisted up on the floor over near his bathroom door.

"I'm still sleepy. Why don't you get up and make breakfast." She liked that idea; going back to sleep until breakfast. "Then I'll get up."

"Melissa I can't. I need you to go to your room...now!"

"Why not?" She screwed open her eyes again and tried to focus. Her brother was up on one hand beside her on the bed, with the covers clutched at his waist. "Are you naked or something?"

Brad flushed a deep red and tried to think of something clever to say but he could only manage, "Melissa, please..."

"Omigod," Melissa came fully awake. "You're like, naked!" She sat up and started to scramble out from beneath the cover to stand up. She started to ask, "Were you like that all night?" but she could barely manage to say it before she began to giggle uncontrollably, her hand covering her mouth.

"Will you please just get out of my room?...Now!" Brad pointed toward the door. Melissa, still giggling scooted through the door to the connecting bathroom and closed it behind her as went.

When Brad made it downstairs, Melissa was already eating her second bowl of cereal in front of the TV. After making coffee, Brad came out of the kitchen and sat down in the oversized chair with two bananas a protein bar and a large mug of coffee. He looked over at Melissa who pretended to be completely engrossed in the morning talk show rerun on the TV.

"Seriously though," Brad finally spoke. "What the actual hell were you doing in my bed last night?"

"I tried to tell you," Melissa looked down at her bowl of cereal. "I came upstairs to wake you up to make dinner and I fell asleep waiting for you to wake up. I was kind of out of it and thought you'd wake up last night." She looked over at last. "I really didn't mean to sleep there last night."

"Well, it freaked me out." Brad took a bite of the banana he'd been peeling. "I'm already having weird dreams as it is."

"Omigod, you too?" Melissa gasped. "I thought it was just me!"

"I was reading online that a lot of people are right now." Brad seemed less irritated. "I'm not trying to be a jerk if you got lonely or scared or something, but you really have to ask before doing something like that, okay?"

"It wasn't anything like that, but thanks for letting me know it's okay...if I ask." Melissa sounded more sincere than she intended. They ate in silence for a few minutes. "Hey, you said yesterday that you guys would smoke pot up in the hills back in the day. Do you still get high?"

"That's a weird question!" Brad looked over at her. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just that...some of the botany and conservation guys...up at school." She shrugged. "They have this greenhouse thing that they keep going year round and they kind of grow their own. A lot of it." She hesitated. "So if you're cool with those guys, you end up always getting as much pot as you want. For free."

Brad laughed. "Why doesn't that surprise me? You wouldn't happen to have any would you?"

"That's the thing. I don't really get high and before I left one of the guys gave me a huge bag to take home because he had to clean out his dorm room." She looked at Brad to try and gauge his reaction. "He told me to smoke it, give it away or throw it out, but just do it off-campus. He had pounds of the stuff to get rid of."

"Really?" Brad leaned forward. "...and you took it?"

"Well yeah, I was trying to help him out when he asked, but I think he kind of likes me and thought it might help his chances."

"What did you do with it?"

"It's up in my room, why?"

Melissa pulled a backpack from under her bed and unzipped the main compartment. She pulled out a large Ziploc freezer bag filled with pot and handed it to Brad who was kneeling on the floor beside her.

"Holy fuck, sis!" Brad unzipped the bag to smell it. "This is like a quarter pound of weed!"

"Do you think I should get rid of it?" Melissa was getting nervous. "I've been thinking I should throw it away before mom and dad get home."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Brad laughed. "No, you shouldn't throw away a lifetime supply of weed like this! If you're too scared to keep it, I'll be glad to hide it and take responsibility."

"Really? You don't think we'll get caught?"

"Hell no!" Brad looked at Melissa as if she was crazy."Why would we get caught if we're the only ones who know about this? Don't tell anybody and we have nothing to worry about."

"So what are we going to do with it then?"

"Well, starting today, we're gonna start smoking it." Brad smiled broadly.

"Won't mom and dad smell it when they get back?"

"Not if we're careful." Brad smiled. "Get dressed. We're going for a hike!"

Ten minutes later they were headed up the trail into the hills behind the house. The day was cold, but the clouds were broken and occasional sun made it seem more comfortable than the day before. There didn't seem like any chance of rain. They walked up to the split in the trail and Brad took the lead onto one of the smaller side trails that headed to the left of the trail they had climbed the day before.

The trail seemed to grow fainter as the hill got steeper. At one point they were simply heading through a heavily forested slope and climbing from rock to rock in the steepest section. Brad stopped at a couple of points to look around carefully in every direction.

"Are you lost?" Melissa asked quietly.

"Of course not," Brad said confidently. "Just making sure we're alone up here. This is one of the most closely guarded secrets in western civilization." He grinned down at her. "C'mon."

They climbed up a steep, narrow gap in the side of the hill that looked like it might be a stream at some point each year and came out facing a wall of stone nearly forty feet high.

"So this is it? Melissa seemed unimpressed.

"Hardly." Brad took one more sweeping survey of the woods below them and then hoisted himself up to squeeze between the gap of the tree to their left and the rocky face of the hill. It was too high a step for Melissa to make on her own so Brad reached down and pulled her up easily with one hand. The gap revealed a small ledge that looked to taper off as it wrapped around the side of the hill, but Brad confidently stepped side to side while using a series of thick exposed tree roots as handholds and disappeared around the side of the hill. Melissa looked nervously at the steep drop into thick brush and tree tops below them but the hand and foot holds were easy to follow and didn't seem scary at all once you knew they were there.

Melissa kept her body weight close to the hill side and took each step and hand hold transfer carefully as she moved around the the side of the hill. Within a minute she came around to a larger ledge where there was more footing and found Brad waiting for her.

"This is it." Brad started along the ledge. It got wider as they walked into a bowl of rock that was hollowed out into the side of the hill. "Welcome to Neverland." Brad spread his arms out wide in a grand gesture of revelation.

There was a fairly good sized ledge that held several large rocks in a kind of bowl. Looking down from the ledge Melissa could see a dense canopy of trees 30 or 40 feet below them that descended steeply down the side of the hill from there. Looking up, the rock face formed a natural ragged arc where it looked like a large rock or side of the hill had broken off at some point long ago, creating a slight overhang that she calculated must line up with what people called Lookout Ridge. Because of the slope above the overhang, no one was able to approach the edge of the drop so the actual lookout was probably another hundred feet or so above the lip she could see above the bowl.

"Wow, who knows about this place?" Melissa asked as she sat down on one of the rocks in the bowl and explored the place with her eyes.

"As far as I know, only me and a handful of my friends. We never saw anybody else in here and it was one of the secrets of the mountain. You didn't tell or bring anybody else up here." He sat down on a rock across from her and took off the small daypack he was wearing. He reached into the zipper pocket and pulled out a small joint and a disposable lighter. "And there's only one way to get the full effect." He smiled and lit the joint taking a small drag into his lungs. He nodded contentedly and handed it to Melissa.

She had only smoked pot a couple of times at parties in college so she knew what to do, but had only been high a few times before. She took a small hit of the smoke into her lungs and held it like Brad was doing. Brad exhaled and took a few breaths before taking the joint back from Melissa. He took a slightly larger drag and held it again in his lungs. Melissa let out the thin smoke she was holding and reached across to take the joint that Brad held out. She took another slightly larger drag than the first and quickly handed it back.

They both released the smoke from their lungs about the same time and Brad held the up to Melissa, "More?" She waved it off as she took a few more deep breaths and cleared the remaining smoke from her lungs.

"I'm good," she managed to squeak out as the urge to cough slowly subsided.

"Here, this helps," Brad pulled a couple of bottles of water from his daypack and handed her one. They both took a few drinks as Brad snuffed out the joint on the rocks and set it carefully in a crack in the rock wall behind him.

They both turned to look at the hazy low angle sunshine from the late winter morning spreading over the canopy of tree covered hills below them, the county park in the middle distance and the steady march of suburbs away toward the city skyline just visible in the distant haze.

"Wow," Brad breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly. "Forgot how much I missed this place. Just being up here, with nothing to worry about." He sighed. "It's like the one place in the world where I could just relax."

"It really is beautiful..." Melissa stared off in the distance. "I see what you mean."

"Yeah," He acknowledged. "It's cool but you really have to be high to get the full effect. That's why I got so excited when you showed me that weed. I had been thinking about this place, but I was pretty sure it wouldn't be the same without it. Plus I don't have any friends left in town to enjoy it with."

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers
12