Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you've got me." Melissa suggested. "Don't I count?"

"Well...yeah," Brad admitted. "But it's not quite the same."

"How's it different?" Melissa held up one hand to shade her eyes as she looked at Brad.

"Well, you're my sister for one." Brad said. "Once you hang out here for a while you realize there's not much to do except stare at the view so you have to invent ways to make it fun. That's where all the goofy dares and bets came from. We just ran out of stuff to do unless we could think of something off the wall." Brad shrugged. "Plus, being high, weird stuff makes more sense somehow." He laughed.

Melissa took another drink of water. "So what was some of the stuff you guys would do?"

"Just stupid stuff, like yell something stupid or embarrassing out from the ledge or flash your bare butt to the world," He laughed at the memories. He turned to point over his shoulder. "Spend two minutes in the make-out cave with somebody."

"What's the make-out cave?" Melissa looked confused.

Brad laughed and stood up. "C'mere." He waved her over. They walked toward the rock wall and once she got to the right angle, she could see that there was a cleft in the rock that cut into the hillside."If you step in there it goes back a few feet but it's just a dark little space. We called it the make-out cave because we would dare people to go back there together and stay in there for like two minutes or five minutes. It barely fits two people so you have to stand really close to fit in. Take a look".

Melissa peered in and it was very dark as it only caught a little reflected light from the shaded part of the rock bowl. As her eyes adjusted she could see that it had a rock floor with a little leaf debris. She stepped in and it was like being in a small closet but the tapered crack extended up nearly 10 feet into the rock. It was maybe three feet across at the floor and only a couple feet across at head height. She stepped all the way in and could tell that even as small as she was, being in there with another person would be a pretty tight squeeze. She walked out into the light again.

"Pretty cool," she said. "How did you figure out who had to go in."

"Well that was the fun part, you could dare someone to go in and they wouldn't know who you would send in to spend the dare with. Especially at night, it's totally black in there. The rule was you had to spend the entire two minutes, five minutes, whatever and nobody could ever tell what happened in there. So it added a kind of surprise and mystery to it."

"Did you ever have to go in there?"

"Sure, lots of times. Sometimes I knew who it was because they went in first and sometimes it was a surprise."

"What kind of stuff would you do?" She asked drinking more water.

"It kind of depended on the situation, really. The girl. If she seemed really scared or weird about it, you might just like hug or kiss a little bit...but if they got into it...all kinds of stuff could happen."

"Like what?"

"Can't tell." Brad teased. "It's part of the mystery. So when people came out, you didn't know if they spent the whole time just being awkward and waiting for it to be over or if they actually did something. It was actually kind of cool having to wonder sometimes."

Melisa realized that she was starting to feel really high as the pot fully kicked in. "Wow! I think this is the most high I've ever gotten." She looked up at the ledge high above them. "Does stuff ever fall down on you?" She asked.

"Nah, at least not when we were here." Brad shrugged. " I think these rocks have been here a long, long time. Mostly it's just pretty boring unless you think something up."

"Okay" Melissa said. "Let's do something. How do we get started?"

"You just think of something to dare somebody. Could be anything, but you have to be careful because they could ask you to do the same thing back and you can't chicken out, even under the bitch rule. You would be banned for life for not taking a dare you had given somebody else first. That keeps it from getting too crazy."

"Okay so you start." Melissa offered.

"Hmm. We're both pretty high so I don't think we should be climbing anything or balancing on the edge or anything like that." He thought for a second. "Okay, who's the last guy you saw naked?"

"Umm that would be you, like this morning," She laughed.

"No, like really naked, not like that." He said. "You know what I mean."

"Sadly? That's actually as close as I've ever come to seeing a naked man." Melissa blushed as she admitted it.

"Really?" Brad was surprised.

Melissa nodded, embarrassed. "Yep!" I told you it was sad." She looked down for a moment. "So if we're making people tell the truth...did you see my boobs yesterday? I couldn't tell."

It was Brad's turn to laugh. "Maybe a little," he admitted. "Just for a second." He blushed. "You did a good job of keeping covered." He got an idea. "But there's a classic dare. You have to flash your boobs for 5 seconds."

"Omigod. That would be so weird. You're my brother!" She felt herself smiling and blushing.

"See what I mean? Kind of hard to keep the game going." Brad shrugged. It went silent for a moment.

"Well, what if I flashed them out toward the edge with my back to you? Would that count?"

Brad smiled. "It sure would!" He agreed. "You're up!"

Melissa rolled her eyes and stood up, walking carefully over to the edge of the bowl and looked down at the dense tree line below. She looked back over toward Brad who was sitting in the same spot where she'd left him.

"Anytime," He called out in a singsong voice.

Melissa turned back to face outward, unzipped her fleece and grabbed the underside of her t-shirt, lifting it up until she reached the bottom edge of her bra. She gave a nervous glance back over her shoulder toward Brad.

Brad couldn't believe that the game had started up with Melissa and it had already gone as far as it had. He felt really high and had to admit that his heart was pounding with excitement, just like it had playing with other girls.

Melissa took a deep breath and pulled up under the elastic of her bra, lifting slowly until first one them the other of her two firm, round boobs dropped free of the fabric. She felt the cold morning air on her bare skin and she had the sensation of not believing it was actually happening. Here she was exposing her tits in broad daylight with her brother of all people standing just a few feet away. She started counting off the seconds in her head.

For his part, Brad felt a thrill go through him as soon as he saw his sister lift her shirt. Even with the fleece bunched up at her sides, he could see the bare skin of her rib cage on the one side and the barest outline of her right boob, exposed in the cold sunlight.

The seconds ticked off in her head and Melissa quickly dropped her top back down and adjusted her bra before turning back to Brad as she zipped her fleece back up. Her mouth had gone completely dry in the excitement and she felt shaky and jittery as she walked back to her rock to sit down and drink some more water.

Brad held up his water bottle to toast her and declared, "Congratulations, sis. You've just showed your tits to everyone in town!" She blushed and took another drink of water. Trying not to smile as she did, but not very successfully.

"Okay," she said finally. "I think you should have to flash your weiner to the edge for five seconds!"

"My wiener?" Brad laughed. "Is that what you call it?"

"No, I don't call it anything! You know what I mean!"

Brad stood up nodding and walked to the edge casually. He reached down to unzip his pants and lowered his elastic waistband to fish out his surprisingly hard cock. The cold air would have naturally made him shrink, but the idea that he had his hard dick out with his sister right behind him made him even harder than he was when he started.

Melissa watched his back as he did and wondered if he would have exposed his dick where she could see it if she had dared him to. As it was, she had no idea if he actually had his dick out or not. He turned and walked back from the ledge as he was zipping up and Melissa couldn't help looking at the place where his zipper had just been raised as if she confirm it somehow.

"You know I wouldn't even be able to tell if you had faked that." Melissa pointed out laughing.

12