Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like his, he could hear her breath still accelerated with the incredible tension of the moment filling the tightly enclosed space as she gingerly found her footing and made her way out of the make out cave. Brad was tempted to follow her out immediately, and pull her back in to continue what they'd started, but he remembered her insistence that he wait thirty seconds after she had exited the cave. He leaned back against the rock wall and let out a long slow exhale as he tried to calm his pounding heartbeat and control his aching hardon before it was his turn to walk out into the light.

Melissa was done adjusting her bra and top and was zipping up her fleece. She couldn't believe how much the temperature seemed to drop once she was no longer in that small space, warmed by the intensity of their shared body heat. She attempted to smooth her hair and compose herself as she took her seat on the rocks and took a drink from the water bottle she had left sitting there. Like the air, the water tasted pure and cold. Her breathing steadied and she could feel her heart rate just reaching somewhat normal levels when she heard Brad's boots and the material of his jacket scraping against the stone as he emerged from the rock cleft. Taking one more cleansing breath, Melissa did her best to look composed and nonchalant as he walked out. As it was, she couldn't resist the urge to glance quickly to the bulge in the front of his pants to confirm the fact that he was still sporting a raging boner.

Brad wasn't sure what to expect as he came out of the make out cave, but seeing his sister sitting on the rock as if she'd never left the spot wasn't something he'd imagined.

"So how was it?" she asked him casually.

"It was ...amazing." Brad replied as he zipped up his coat and sat to drink some water also. "I wasn't sure what to expect went I went in, but that was..."

"Amazing...?" Melissa offered with a mischievous smile, obviously relishing his loss for words.

"Yeah," Brad smiled. He looked around. "I'm having a hard time imagining who that was you sent in there."

"Well, if you can't guess then I guess it will have to remain a mystery, won't it?" Melissa was enjoying the playful turn the conversation was taking. "Guess you can't tell me what happened in there, can you?"

Brad smiled again and for a long moment they held eye contact. "You know the rules. What happens on the mountain...especially in the make out cave..." He took a drink of water and looked out over the view, now warming up slightly in the midday sun.

"Well," she paused. "Without getting into specifics...did anything happen?" She asked playfully.

"Maybe...I'll never tell."

"Well, you said it's usually up to the girl. Without getting into details...did she go very far?"

"Hmmm..." Brad made a show of trying to consider his answer. "Well...not as far as some...but definitely a lot farther than I thought when she first came in." He looked Melissa in the eye to gauge her reaction. Her eyes twinkled, but she looked away a second later and colored slightly.

Melissa looked down and scratched at something on the rock with her fingernail. "So you're saying you wished she'd gone farther?"

Brad laughed. "Let's say I was sad that the five minutes went by so quickly. I would have really liked to see what happened next."

"So you wanted...more?" Melissa looked up tentatively.

"Well I hope I didn't scare her off permanently." He made a show of looking around the hollow. "I'd definitely like to pick it up where we left off when she had to leave." He looked back directly at Melissa.

"Well maybe the next time we play she'll make another appearance?" She offered.

"Does that mean you're done playing for the day?" Brad asked. "I was thinking I might make you take a turn in the cave to return the favor." He suggested.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that," Melissa replied. "It's only my first time up here and I was wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"Are all of your friends as 'gentlemanly' as you are about the cave?"

"How so?"

"Well, you said it pretty much depends on how far the girl wants to go. Do all your friends kind of wait to see what the girl wants or do they just do the stuff they want and see if she like, objects?" Melissa tried to sound casual, but it was obvious she wasn't.

"I guess it varies, but we can never talk about what happens so it's hard to tell if someone is more aggressive that way than the others."

"Like, I guess if nobody ever ran out of there like, screaming or anything, all of your friends are probably okay, even if...some of them take more initiative than others, kind of?" Melissa blushed. As much from the embarrassment of admitting she didn't know what to do as the fact that she was all but saying she wanted to do more.

Brad smiled affectionately. "No worries." He said. "I'll have a talk with the guys. Tell them to look out for you." He thought for a second. "If it ever gets to be too much, you know, just say "I want Brad" and I'll let them know they should stop and come get me, okay? I'll be right in to make sure you're okay. Is that a deal?"

Melissa gushed with relief. "That would be great!" She said gratefully. "I don't want to be, like, a baby about it, but it's good to know I can like...slow things down...if it gets too crazy."

"Of course," Brad smiled. The sudden affection he felt for his sister let the steam out of his hard on and he felt the buzz of the weed starting to fade as well. "So are you ready to head back down, or did you want to hang out for a while?"

"Umm, I think I'm done for the day, if that's all right." She stood up and waited for Brad to take the lead in guiding them out of the hollow.

They made good time down to the trail and it was turning into a beautiful day, if still a bit cold. When they reached the main trail Melissa came up alongside Brad so they could walk together.

"Hey Brad," Melissa asked as they walked. "Can we come back up here again tomorrow if it's nice? I really did have fun and I probably should have taken a turn in the make-out cave after making you go in."

"Of course," Brad beamed. "Just remember; you can't tell anybody about what happens up there, okay?"

"Deal!" Melissa pronounced. "Now...I'll race you to the bottom!" She took off running down the trail without any other warning.

Brad quickly broke into a run to join her and with the length of his stride, began to steadily close the gap. As he got a few paces behind her, he started to look for a safe opportunity to pass her on the trail, but then realized that he had a wonderful view of her cute little butt running in her leggings. She looked over her shoulder giggling a few times as she ran, but Brad was perfectly content to come in second for the first time in their life and leisurely enjoyed the view, all the way home.

12