Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 05

Story Info
College brother & sister home alone during lockdown.
4.6k words
4.66
66.9k
70

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,037 Followers

Author's Note- The continuing story of an 18 year old sister and her 20 year old brother home alone from college as everyone is forced to shelter in place. As they spend additional time together, their relationship gradually begins to shift as their adventures get more daring and intimate.

The next morning proved to be an even nicer day. The haze had disappeared and the sun was shining brightly in a deep blue sky. There was a little wind, but the air temperature had risen significantly and it was almost balmy in comparison to the last few days. It was almost possible to believe that spring was actually coming.

Brad had been a little worried that it would become awkward at some point after yesterday's trip, but after getting home, he had let Melissa use the shower first, mainly as an excuse to use that time to jack off and release the huge load of cum that had been building the whole time they were on the mountain.

After his shower he had come downstairs to find Melissa reading as usual and the day proceeded much as every day had, although they both seemed lighter in their mood and less irritable, almost content in their routine.

When bedtime came, Melissa came up to give Brad a hug for the first time in forever and wished him good night. He hugged her back and said goodnight, trying to reconcile the sweet sisterly hug with what had happened up in the hollow that day.

But she had been just as enthusiastic as he felt about taking another hike in the hills and they had set off late morning as the temperature was now in the low 50's. Brad was perfectly content to let Melissa lead the way as he watched her cute little behind in her tight leggings the whole way up the narrow trail to the hollow.

Melissa needed his help again to reach the ledge, but seemed confident enough in making her way around the rock face and safely into the hollow.

"It's hard to believe I never knew this place existed as much time as I've spent up in these woods." Melissa remarked as she sat down on one of the rocks.

"There really isn't any reason anyone would find it." Brad shrugged. "We only found it by dumb luck playing manhunt one day." He pulled a joint out of his daypack and lit up as he spoke.

"What's manhunt?" Melissa asked.

"Kind of like 'hide and seek'," Brad took a pause to release the smoke from his lungs as he passed Melissa the joint. "But it sounds less like a little kid game when you say it that way." He chuckled.

Melissa took a hit and held it. "Can I tell you a secret?" She tried not to let out much smoke as she spoke.

"Of course," Brad nodded as he took the joint from her. "What happens on the mountain..."

Melissa fully exhaled. "Swear you'll never tell anyone?"

Brad look at her with a sarcastic deadpan. "Melissa, I think we can share a few secrets at this point, don't you?" He took a deep drag on the joint.

"Okay, well...a couple times...I came up in the woods last summer and I kind of pretended to be like ...Adam and Eve?" She winced as if he might laugh.

"What? You got like...naked?"

Melissa blushed as she nodded and took the joint from him.

"So you were running around up in the woods naked?" Brad couldn't believe it.

"Well, not running around." Melissa rolled her eyes as she let out the smoke she was holding. "I'd just kind of hide in the bushes and stuff. Just to...kind of see what it felt like ...you know?"

"Well, I admit it's kind of exciting to get naked but, usually it's because there's somebody else there to see it, right?"

"Well, I didn't have anybody else." Melissa was flustered. "I guess I just wanted to do something kind of daring. I just didn't have anybody to do it with." She declined another turn with the joint.

Brad tamped down the remaining stub of the joint and set it up on the rock. He looked at his sister in a whole new light. "I can't believe you were doing something like that." He smiled at her.

"I know, it's weird right?" Melissa regretted telling him.

"No, I get it." He said. "The freedom, the risk..."

"Exactly!" she smiled, relieved. "Like that." She looked down unsure of what to say next.

Brad handed her a water bottle and said, "Well, speaking of daring. I think it was my turn when we left off yesterday." He looked at her.

"What?" she blushed. The tension mounting as she waited for her dare.

"I think I want you to repeat the topless dare from the other day for one minute, except this time, you can't cover up or hide. You just have to sit there like that for a full minute."

Melissa couldn't help smiling, both from embarrassment and knowing that he wanted to see her some more. She shrugged while fighting a grin and unzipped her fleece before taking it off and folding it on the rock beside her. Instead of a jersey, she had on a button up shirt today and took her time undoing the buttons knowing that Brad was watching her the whole time. When she had her shirt off she felt the cool air on her skin, but the sun helped to keep it from being unbearable. She had a regular bra on instead of a sports bra and Brad smiled to see that it unclasped in the front. Melissa undid the closure and held it for a just a moment as she finally looked up to greet Brad's eyes, full of expectation and anticipation.

Melissa took a deep breath and pulled her bra open to release her full, round breasts to the open air and Brad's full view. She reached around to pull her bra completely off and set it delicately on the pile of clothing beside her.

Turning forward, she looked at Brad to see him fully engrossed in the view of her sitting there completely topless in the bright sunlight. He looked up briefly to meet her eyes but it didn't discourage him today as he had been anticipating seeing her like this since his first glimpse of her yesterday. Her areolas were a nice healthy pink and extended an inch in every direction from her achingly hard nipples.

Melissa took a drink of water from her bottle as Brad watched the lovely shapes her breasts made as she moved. With her arms down he got to see them more naturally, smooth, white and rounded. Her areolas puffed out slightly from the curve of her full tits and formed a lovely rounded point as they culminated in the hard nipples. Brad couldn't remember ever seeing a prettier pair of tits.

"Soooo...," Melissa felt so awkward. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Huh?" Brad looked up.

"I mean, sitting here ...like this?" She stuttered slightly. "Is it okay?"

"It's perfect." Brad smiled. "Just perfect." He looked from her blushing face back and forth to her gorgeous tits. "And so are you, by the way."

"Seriously," She threw her head back nervously and exhaled deeply, making a wonderful rising and falling of her tits as she did. "I wouldn't say they're perfect."

"I would," Brad replied enthusiastically. Somehow it was more of a turn on that she was talking as she sat there topless. "You're beautiful." Now it was his turn to blush as he hadn't intended to blurt that out.

Melissa's confidence grew and she beamed at the complement. "You really think so?"

"Of course!" Brad smiled back at her. "I wouldn't lie about something like that." He stared for another few seconds. "I...I guess your minute's about up."

Melissa reached for her fleece to quickly wrap around her and zip up against the chill air. "Well, I guess there's only one way to tell if you're lying." She laughed.

"Trust me, I'm not." Brad took a drink of water, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Okay, then I dare you to show me your wiener for one minute!" Melissa giggled, both at the idea of seeing it and the crazy urge that had spurred her to ask. She was feeling very, very stoned at the moment.

"Really?" Brad seemed shocked. "It...it wouldn't like...freak you out?"

"I don't know?!?" Melissa laughed. "I've never actually seen one before so..."

Brad stood up, unbuckled his belt, unzipped and then unbuttoned his pants. He hesitated for a brief moment and then shrugging, he lifted the elastic band of his athletic boxer-briefs over his fully erect cock and slid them down to reveal the full eight inches of his throbbing hard dick to his sister sitting just a few feet away.

Melissa's hand flew up to her mouth involuntarily, both to stifle a giggle and to hide her reaction. She fought the urge to hide her face in both hands and peek out between her fingers, but she tried to maintain some semblance of control. She just couldn't believe that she was seeing her first dick and not only was it sticking straight up, it was her older brother's.

As she realized that, she knew that it also meant that he hadn't been lying about seeing her topless. She gained a little confidence and satisfaction to know that it was her that was making her brother so turned on. It was seeing her that made his dick so rock hard. She wasn't just a goofy little nerd. She had more control over her brother's dick than he did!

She couldn't believe how big it looked now that it was fully exposed like that. It looked thick, covered in veins and muscular in a way. The top flared out in a mushroom shaped head that topped a towering shaft of thick bulging dick meat that both excited and mildly terrified Melissa to think that something like that could be fit inside her. Part of her wanted to lean over and reach up to touch it but Brad hadn't tried to touch her when she was topless so she didn't want to go past where they had seemed to set boundaries.

She had become so engrossed with examining his hard cock that in her stoned state she had somehow disconnected the idea that this huge stiff cock actually belonged to her brother. She slowly looked up to find him staring down at her face and she smiled and blushed to know that he had been watching her staring at his hard dick for what seemed like an eternity.

Brad's cock twitched in excitement when Melissa looked up and their eyes met. He couldn't believe that she'd asked to see it and he should have been embarrassed to have to admit his horniness at seeing his sister half naked, as evidenced by his raging boner, but he found himself even more turned on to have her see his dick this way. The look of awe and fascination on her face was such an intense turn on. Like watching her examine a large predator contained behind glass. Her reaction was visceral, elemental and brought out a similar reaction in him.

Melissa was embarrassed by the intensity she saw mirrored in her brother's eyes. She found herself looking down demurely, overwhelmed in the presence of such raw sexual intensity in that act of having her brother stand in front of her with his hard cock exposed just a few feet away from her. Her mouth had gone very dry and her hand trembled as she reached for her water bottle. She nearly dropped the cap as she unscrewed it and was grateful for the distraction of taking a drink.

Brad slid his underwear back over his cock, zipped up his pants and buckled up as he sat down and reached for his bottle too.

It was only when he was seated and Melissa managed to get the cap back on her water that she was able to look back over at Brad. She felt like he could tell that her pussy was now wet and pulsing with an intense tingling, like an alarm or a signal was going off inside her.

She felt a lump in her throat and was almost afraid to try and speak, but she managed to ask in a husky voice as casually as she could,"So what do we do next?"

"Hmmmm, "Brad made a show of deliberating for a moment. "I think you need to spend five minutes in the make-out cave."

Melissa made a show of looking around. "Do you have someone in mind to send in?" She asked playfully.

"Head in," Brad tilted his head toward the cleft. "He'll be here in a second and your five minutes will start as soon as he goes in."

"But you'll be right outside if I need you?" Melissa put on her best little sister in distress face in a teasing way.

"Absolutely! Just tell him if you need me and I'll be right there."

Melissa stood up and took a deep breath. "Okay, if you say so." She said nervously and headed into the rock cleft.

Brad took a few seconds to look at her shirt and bra still sitting on the rock, realizing she was topless under her fleece, before heading in.

Melissa moved to the higher side of the space when Brad's shadow darkened the opening. She had to steady herself against the opposite wall to stay in place while Brad slid in across from her. As soon as Brad was in position he reached over and steadied her with one hand on her waist while the other went up to her cheek and wrapped around the side of her head. Brad could hear her steady breathing and smell her lotion in the confined space. He could almost feel her thumping heart beat underneath his hand on the side of her neck.

Brad leaned down and planted a small kiss on her full, soft lips. He felt her breath quicken and her lips lift up to meet his for a second soft kiss as he began to pull away. It felt hungry, eager. He took his hand from her face and reached down to fully unzip her fleece sweater. He brushed the fabric aside to grasp her smooth warm tit in his hand and he heard a small moan escape from behind her closed lips just beneath his in the dark.

Remembering that he could be a more aggressive mystery man, he reached up and slid the fleece off of her shoulder. He pulled it down her arm on that side and reached across to do the same on the other. He tugged at one sleeve with his free hand and Melissa slipped out of the fleece to stand fully topless in front of him in the dark as their body heat began to warm the confined space. His hands slid over her soft shoulders, back and tits, squeezing, caressing and unable to get enough of her naked skin under his hands.

He felt her hand reach across and stroke the outside of his pants until she located his hard cock beneath the fabric of his pants. Her fingers ran down either side of the bulge his hard dick created under the thin fabric as she stroked its length. Reaching down he unbuckled his pants, slid down his zipper and lowered both his pants and underwear to free his aching hard on. Melissa's breath sped up as he did and she reached down to help him lower his pants on either side to allow his dick to arc out free and clear in the dark between them.

Tentatively, her hands reached out to grasp the thick shaft of his rock hard dick in one small hand while the other explored the tip with the tips of her fingers as Brad squeezed her shoulder in response to her touch and roughly squeezed her tit in his other hand. Melissa probed the spongy head of his dick between her finger tips as she took the first few strokes with her fist, up and down the length of his 8" cock. She lightly pinched the tip of his dick between her fingers and she could feel his hard cock pulse with excitement and pleasure at her touch.

Feeling bolder, she added her second hand to her first and began to stroke his cock rhythmically using both hands. It was all Brad could to refrain from humping her hands he was so excited by the sensation. His hands were all over her bare breasts and shoulders, sliding up and down her bare back. His hand slid up and entwined itself in the hair in the back of her head, tilting her head back as she kissed her soft yielding lips, more roughly than he had before. The smell of her warm skin and lotion, the sweetness of her breath and the exquisite motion of her hands on his engorged cock was too much for Brad. He pulled her mouth to his and his tongue plunged into her mouth.

Melissa was in a daze of weed, the feel of a man's hands on her naked upper body and the sensation of stroking the thick rod of cockmeat that she couldn't contain in both of her hands. She felt his kisses on her lips and gave herself over to his control as he held her small head in his large powerful hands. When his tongue entered her mouth she was surprised but powerless to stop it as she had given herself to the spell that this man had pulled her into. She moved her tongue against his for a moment before accepting it filling her mouth as she sucked on it.

When his hand slid down to her shoulder and began to lower her away from his face, she was reluctant to give up his tongue, sucking it until the tip had slid out between her lips. As his other hand slid to her bare shoulder and began to press down, she wasn't sure if he was trying to push her away but he made no move to pull her hands away as the continued to stroke his hard dick. His large hand cupped the back of her head, and she felt a gentle pressure tilting her face down even as his hand continued to force her down toward the stone floor.

As her head tilted forward, she realized his cock was only a few inches below her chin as she continued to stroke it from the base to the head. As he was pressing her down with both hands, she could feel his hips pushing his cock upward against her hands, his hand guiding her face down even as his thrusting cock strained...toward...her...mouth!

"Omigod, "she thought. "Does he really want me to put it in my mouth?!?" With each moment, the pressure of his hands on her head and shoulder moved her closer to his cock and without knowing exactly what she would do, Melissa surrendered to the firm control of the man who dominated the space between them and accepted his guidance as he gently, but firmly guided her mouth to his straining cock.

As she succumbed to the insistence of his strong hands Melissa opened her mouth slightly as she felt the spongy warm head of his cock reach her lips. She continued to stroke his shaft with her hands as she took the warm fleshy knob of his head into her mouth. She heard him emit a deep moan of pleasure as the tip of his cock entered her warm, wet mouth. She felt his cock twitch under her hands and tasted a salty flavor on her tongue. She began to gently suck on the swollen knob of his cock, even as she continued to stroke it.

Holding her head firmly from behind, she felt his hips thrust forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. It was thick and meaty, but warm and the skin was soft and slippery as her saliva made it wet. He pulled it back and then thrust it gently again into her mouth, slightly deeper this time. His fingers dug lightly into her bare shoulders and his other hand moved to the top of her head, stroking her hair as he slowly thrust the first few inches of his dick in and out of her mouth.

As he had kissed her deeply that first time, Brad's instincts kicked in and he reverted to his instincts as the weed and his desire overwhelmed him in the dark. Without much thought, he began to guide her down to his cock so that he could find relief in her warm wet, mouth. She resisted for just a moment as he tried to make her understand what he wanted, but after a brief hesitation, he was rewarded with the sublime thrill of feeling his cock head enter her sweet warm mouth.

As she continued to stroke his dick and started to suck the tip, Brad began to gradually increase the amount of cock he was sliding into her mouth with each thrust. It was so hard to restrain himself as it felt so amazing to have his dick back in a girl's mouth after so long. He couldn't believe how good it felt and it took every bit of self-control he had to keep himself from plunging his cock as deep as he could to satisfy the urgent desire to cum that had built up in him as the passion of this moment had spiraled out of control.

With each thrust, Melissa could feel her mouth getting more and more filled by the large cock that was being forced into her mouth. Her mouth felt too dry and she couldn't seem to catch her breath properly as she began to panic under the relentless push of swollen dick filling her mouth. As she felt the next thrust completely fill her mouth and cause her to almost gag, she twisted her head to one side and pushed back as hard as she could against his hand to free her mouth from the huge dick that was overwhelming her.

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,037 Followers
12