Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She coughed, "Brad...Brad..."

When his cock popped out of her mouth, Brad's instinct was to get control of her head and slip it back in to continue the magical ecstasy that this blowjob had become, but then he heard his name gasped urgently from below, breaking the spell.

"Brad...Brad..."

"Huh?" He gasped for breath, unaware how close he had come to an orgasm before that moment.

"I want Brad." The small voice called up out of the darkness.

With a wave of understanding, Brad realized that he had gotten carried away in the moment and his sister was the girl choking on his dick and pleading for him to stop by using the code they had devised.

"Hang on," He said awkwardly as he lifted her by her shoulders and slid past her as he tried to pull his cock back into his pants and get them zipped up. His feet felt tangled as he tried to get through the narrow space and he almost fell as he emerged into the light. The cool spring air hit him in the open as he found his balance and got his pants closed. He took a few deep breaths to clear his head and get his breathing and heart rate under control.

Sliding back through the cleft in the rock he found Melissa in the warm dark and took her in his arms. "Are you okay?" he asked urgently, suddenly ashamed of himself for losing control in that moment and forgetting who he was with.

Melissa was still naked from the waist up and her arms wrapped around her brothers strong neck as she whispered in his ear. "Yeah, I'm okay. I just didn't know what to do. I...I...couldn't breathe and it...it was just...too much. I never did that before and I didn't..."

"Oh Melissa, I'm so sorry." He hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry that I...I...let things get out of control like that. I should have known you weren't ready. I didn't mean..."

"It's not your fault..." Melissa was calming down in the warm assurance of her brother's arms. Her cheek was pressed up against the side of his strong, warm neck. "Your friend probably didn't realize I'd never done anything like this before. I...I...wanted to try stuff out but...I just don't know what's like...expected...or how to do any of this...stuff." She ended lamely.

"Of course you don't. He...he...should have known. It's just sometimes you lose track in here, get mixed up and stuff...I'll...I'll talk to him. It won't happen again. I promise."

"Thank you," Melissa squeezed him tightly.

"Are you ready to come out now...or do you need a minute?" Brad asked gently.

"I'm ready, I think." She said as he pulled back. "I just can't find my fleece in the dark."

Brad realized what had tangled his feet on the way out. "I think it might be right outside. You want me to bring it in?" he offered.

"That's okay. My bra and shirt are outside anyway." Melissa squeezed past him and he followed her out into the sunshine. Her back looked so pale and creamy in the sunlight against her dark hair and her black leggings. Her slender waist highlighted the beautiful curve of her full bottom and the delicious bounce of her swinging breasts as she slowed to bend and pick her fleece up from the stony ground.

Melissa took her fleece to the rock where she set it aside and took a drink from her water bottle before she began to pick up her bra and slide her arm through the strap.

A wave of guilt washed over Brad even as he couldn't take his eyes off of his sister's bare breasts jiggling in the morning air as she went through the process of arranging her bra and finally joining the clasp in the front. She was so lovely when he looked at her and he was filled with regret that he had gotten so carried away. Out here in the sunlight it seemed so unreal that only a minute or so ago he had been making her suck his dick in the dark like that.

"I really am sorry..." he offered lamely. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Melissa looked up and saw real concern in his eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's head back down okay?"

It was awkward going down the trail and conversation was muted. Brad was having a hard time reconciling his initial pleasure of getting his dick sucked in the cave with how vulnerable his sister seemed after she had called out his name. None of it seemed real in the moment.

For her part, Melissa felt awkward and unsure. She had wanted to experience more and had encouraged Brad in the cave, but just didn't know what was expected and how to do it. She felt embarrassed for having cut short the activity in the cave but she had just gotten overwhelmed.

On top of that she was still trying to process the idea that she'd not only seen and touched Brad's cock for the first time, she'd actually let him put it in her mouth! She blushed just at the idea of it and wondered if every girl let the boys do that in the make-out cave. Maybe it was normal and expected.

She hated that she didn't know. Even worse, she had no one to ask for advice.

12