All Comments on 'Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 05'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rushed

So, the story is great. However the chapters are getting low reviews because there isn’t enough content. Chapters 1-5 and the next few chapters at this rate should have all been in the first chapter. Overall the story is great, it’s just progressing slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
next please

Yes it’s slow going but that makes it all the more real there is an element that in the cave they can forget who they really are and explore great fantasy that’s true of people so good plot.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the fantasy clashes with reality and to keep writing it beyond the usual stop point that is most the story stop after intercourse happens but it will be interesting to develop it further beyond lockdown and back into normal life 👍🤞

ffajazffajazalmost 4 years ago
length is great

Who cares what NO NAME thinks your length is great and if I wanted a book would get one

tjorgensontjorgensonalmost 4 years ago
Its great.

I really am pleased how you put the girls feeling into the story. There was no hurry to get there. I really hope you will keep on writing a lot more to follow this one. Go slow as you did this to the finish, When people want a fast build up the have no idea what the girl feels as embarrassment hits them or any lady.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

This story is awesome and I love that you are taking time to show the emotions and feelings going through the young girls mind. Don't let anyone rush you I love the pace. Please continue the story for many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too bad

I lost interest as soon as the author decided that "Brad" had an eight inch cock.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 3 years ago
Keeps Interest

you manage to keep readers' interest and build-up the sexual tension nicely.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Still a really good sibling incest story. But, as one other commentator mentioned, why the 8in cock? It just spoils a story. I've no idea why authors think it's necessary to describe the size of man's cock especially why make them beyond the average size of the vast majority of men. The size of a characters cock doesn't make the story any better often it just spoils a believable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...