All Comments on 'Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 06'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketalmost 4 years ago
great build up,

This is one of the better stories I have read.. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy Brad

Give the sexy older brother a bit of sexy blond chest hair -- especially a treasure trail and a dusting across the pecs -- and a pubic bush of blond curls. This is a very sexy exchange and a good read. Keep it going!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More !!!!!

Hope u add more chapters and keep it going. Awesome story. Putting it my new activity watch list. Thanks

Novengliae2Novengliae2almost 4 years ago

Overall, this was a fun story. However, the dialogue did not feel authentic. For example, the liberal use “...and stuff” doesn’t feel consistent with college aged people. There is a very forced feel to the dialogue that holds all these stories back.

The idea that they used the cave to imagine a different person was clever, and I was hoping that would be further developed as a way for them to reduce shame associated with incest.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 3 years ago
Another Fine Chapter

Nicely written, the story has a great mix of anticipation and erotic action.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Really glad that their relationship has moved out of the 'dare cave' and into the house.

I hope that their relationship develops beyond a sibling with benefits and into one of love. Like quite a few others on this website I like sibling incest stories to be one of love as well as sex. So hopefully they will fall in love with each other and this story won't end when the quarantine is over and their parents return.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
It's really a good story.

Aside from a few, and I mean very few, grammatical errors, this story has great build and content. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who’s. Doug? 😂really great build up of a story and can’t wait to see what happens in the make out closet/cave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...