Quarantine in Neverland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad reached over and began to squeeze her tits and lightly pinch her nipples. "So you know guys like seeing and touching a girl's tits, right?" Brad waited for her to nod. "Well sometimes guys want to suck on them too, okay?" Melissa nodded again and Brad leaned over to take one of her swollen nipples into his mouth and began to gently suck at the puffy areola and hard nipple.

Melissa started breathing heavily as his mouth sent a shiver of pleasure through her body. Brad alternated between sucking first one, then the other of Melissa's tits while fondling the other. Melissa reached up to grab the back of Brad's head as he focused his attention on lightly nibbling on one of her intensely hard nipples. Melissa's fingers slid through his hair and reflexively gripped the back of his head in pleasure.

Brad's left hand slid down across her quivering stomach and slid under the waistband of her leggings and panties as she sucked her full, beautiful tits. He felt the interlaced patch of soft hair above her pussy as his index finger slid deeper into the fold between her legs. Her pussy lips parted gently and his fingers found her pussy already wet and yielding to his touch.

An involuntary shudder went through Melissa as his fingers began to slide back and forth across her pussy, probing deeper each time they passed. The tip of his ring finger found her hardened clitoris and her body twitched in a spasm of ecstasy at his touch.

Melissa dug her fingers roughly into Doug's scalp, pressing his mouth more firmly onto her tits as the incredible sensation of having a man's strong hands sliding into her pussy washed over her like waves of pleasure. Her hips quivered and bucked against the flickering tips of his fingers as they fluttered quickly across the straining tip of her clit. Something about the uneven mix of pressure and jagged rhythm of unexpected touch on the most sensitive part of her pussy created a sensation she had never felt when she touched herself. Within minutes she wrapped her arm around his head to crush his face to her chest as she was racked by overwhelming spasms of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

As the twitching and trembling subsided she released Brad's head let her arms flop to her sides as she got control of her breathing. Brad lifted his head to admire his cute little sister slouched on the couch beside him, her pert, round breasts rising and falling with each deep breath. He reached out to cup one breast in his hand and briefly ran his thumb across her hard pink nipple when a shudder ran through her entire body and her hands flew up protectively to her sensitive breasts, covering them and shielding them from any other contact.

"Sorry," she looked over, her face still flushed. "Everything about me is just way too sensitive at the moment." She took a few more deep breaths and let her hands drop down again. She gave a sigh of contentment and release as her breathing went back to normal. "Wow! How did you do that?" she mused.

"Years of practice," Brad beamed as he soaked in the view of his sisters pretty little body, half-naked beside him as he admired the view of her gently rising tits fully exposed for his pleasure. "You really are so beautiful, Melissa." He admitted. "I'm sorry I never recognized it before."

Melissa looked up, surprised at his sincerity and a wide smile formed across her mouth. She could see him admiring her body and nothing could have done more to affirm her growing confidence in her body and its effect on her hunky older brother. She half rolled over and gave her brother an awkward hug from the side.

"Thank you for saying that." Her voice was muffled against his muscular arm. "I really needed to hear it." She looked up and Brad instinctively planted a small kiss on her upturned lips.

Each of them enjoyed a fabulous night's sleep after taking turns showering off the sticky remains of their first orgasms together.

12