All Comments on 'Quarantine Pen Pals'

by Surfer_Rod

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ur back

Loved this!! The whole idea of connecting with someone during all this and then connecting physically is a fantasy a lot of us r probably having. Your voice is as sexy and erotic as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't ever go away

My pussy missed your voice I came like 3 times it was so good i almost cried please MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE KEEP MAKING AUDIOS

I’ve been waiting for what feels like ages for another post from you and all the waiting has been worth it. You’re the only one who truly sounds so damn good. Your voice just never fails to get me off multiple times. That voice of yours is everything and more. The way you say the things you do drives me crazy. Please don’t go away for too long this time! That should be considered a crime if you make us wait so long again lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You never fail

I’ve been listening to your stuff for the past 5 years and you have never, ever failed to make me feel good! Missed your voice. It’s nice to hear you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so glad you're back!

I've been listening to all your audios over the past few years, i missed your sexy voice and I'm so glad you're back! Please don't make us wait too long ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Come Back

i'm in love with your voice and those moans, my imagination just takes me there with you! please don't go away for to long ❤️i came so many times

Meow31Meow31almost 4 years ago
Perfection

One of my favorites. A very relatable story <3

Always a pleasure hearing Daddy's voice on a lonely night in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YOU’RE BACK!

Yes! You’re back. Keep them coming... love a very happy girl from London :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I came like 4 times

I’ve missed your audio. Quarantine has brought me nothing but stress and an unusual amount of horniness. This more than helped 🤪I came like 4 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long Time Listener

I started listening to your audios when I was 19, I’m 24 now and still can’t get enough. Thank you for coming back—I needed that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSurfer_Rod@Surfer_Rod
Audio author from the west coast looking to meet like minded deviants... Hope you like my voice, and if so, drop a line :) Have a great day! "We're all mad here..." chuckled the Cat "....I'm mad, you're mad..." "How can you tell i'm mad?" asked Alice "Well, if you weren'...