All Comments on 'Quarantine Stories Ch. 01'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Could have been

a good story IF you'd bothered to Proof Read and take out all the missed words, words in the wrong order, incorrect words, misspelled words, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This Was A Very Good Story

Not well-written because of all the spelling and grammatical errors. Learn when to use "too". "Too" means also..."I love you, too." It means an excessive amount. "He was too big for his old shirts." Also, he "lay" on the bed. Not...he lied on the bed. Was he telling falsehoods on the bed? But, the story was quite good. There are so many great quarantine stories ready to be written. Husband's who find out their wife has been cheating on him. He finds out in so many different ways, simply because he is forced to stay at home. Husband finds out from children that mom has been cheating. He catches men who have no business being at his home. He finds evidence of her cheating hidden in the house. He overhears conversations. With time on his hands, he installs surveillance equipment. Neighbors let information slip. Wife cheats when she is quarantined at one location and the husband is quarantined across country from his home. A man's wife is the only employee asked to continue to work with her boss. A husband suspects that his wife is cheating, but because of the quarantine, cannot get a PI to shadow his wife. Surely there are hundreds of quarantine stories ready to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good job!

It was nice, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a loser. Hey I cheated on you but I’ll be loyal to you....and in the same breath talks about inviting someone else to screw.....he really is a weak idiot. No way in hell she stayed faithful to him.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable, feel good story, and I was in the mood for a happy ending, for once, so thanks! I'd give it five stars if I could. I'm glad I discovered you. There's a little place on West 8th Street here in NYC, and Monday I'll have their cocktail called the Don Draper, in your honor. ~~ JB Edwards

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@JBEdwards Thanks for kind words. I never knew that was an actual drink, but it makes sense, I'll have to look into it to try it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a sweet cuckold story... so will you be continuing his story to complete obliteration of his self worth? Because as much as i think he is an idiot he is a well written idiot fun to read,,,

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - you lost one point because after her cheating he should have not fucked her without a condom. No swapping of bodily fluids for 6 months minimum. He should have forced her to go for STD checks including HIV - which can take up to 6 months. There should have also been no kissing, or oral sex for that time period as well.

That would have highlighted and reinforced all the problems associated with a cheating partner in a monogamous relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous