All Comments on 'Quarantine with a Naked Flatmate'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98almost 4 years ago

Delightfully wonderful as always! This kind of build up and almost innocent seduction along with the heavy exhibitionist themes is right up my street and you executed on those promises perfectly! Thanks for sharing!

ExhibitionistMonkeyExhibitionistMonkeyalmost 4 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on here in a long time. Thank you! As I'm sheltering in place alone, I'm quite envious of Will and his situation, and it's exactly the fantasy I think I needed right now.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

What a great story - both sexually and the interesting questions you ask in the story and in the postscript. I reckon the most important quality for all of us in 2020 is agility.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

The always amazing Requiax scores again. Great story.

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxalmost 4 years ago

This would've been a 10/10 if both roommates were girls. Lost interest the moment I saw th MC was a dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The pleasure of coed housemates

Thank you for your exciting and thoughtful exploration into the intriguing dynamics of coed housemates in the time of COVID19. Over the years of undergrad, I felt the tension between of course polite agreement to keep it platonic and attraction to cross the line, when a lovely housemate began dressing in a way that often made me wonder if she was intentionally flashing me or if it was just a lucky coincidence for me. Hmmm those series of related situations seem like a story or stories to be written down. Thank you for sharing

nakedwonder50nakedwonder50almost 4 years ago

Hot and beautiful. Maybe quarantine is just what we need to connect with others.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 4 years ago
Terrific Story

So well told. Really enjoyed this, and I felt like I was there.

DaveInSanDiegoDaveInSanDiegoalmost 4 years ago

omg this is one of the best stories on here. Please continue!

winecountryanniewinecountryanniealmost 4 years ago
Timely... and Hope-filled

Thanks... your story is unexpected yet expected, well paced and engaging, casual and arousing. Well done! And... thanks for your closing remarks. Well said in times where some things will return as before while other things change forever. This story is a timely and hope-filled gift. Hugs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun Story!

This story is fun to read; fun to have it lead to fantasies; fun to imagine. Well written and delightfully naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story, but ...

Certainly well written, though probably one I probably shouldn't have read as my situation is moving in the reverse direction to this. My spouse wound down intimate contact with me post children and refused to discuss her decision, and has now used COVID-19 as reason to apply social distancing between us. More an excuse, I would say, as the chances of either of us becoming infected are extremely low. There are strong practical reasons that neither of us want to separate, though I fear we may become n'th order victims of the virus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks ...

Thanks for a great story and also for the last bit about tribalism versus logical reasoning. Although I already know that not everyone is selfish and crazy stupid, I appreciate your calling attention to it apart from the story itself. This is the first one of your stories that I have come across. I will definitely check out others.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryalmost 4 years ago

That was good, well-paced, literate writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a Fun read!!

Thoroughly enjoyable, well written...Thank You !!

TallinTallinalmost 4 years ago
Very very well written

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

DickMarksDickMarksalmost 4 years ago

Sexy and thoughtful. Bravo.

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendalmost 4 years ago
Bravo

Very well written, warm and funny and very sexy without being ridiculously over the top. Great dialogue in particular. Thank you. I look forward to reading some of your other stories. AF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Well written and enjoyable..

Avoids the too common sexual description without context or characters...

KinseyBayKinseyBayalmost 4 years ago
Sexy, fun, and beautiful

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful thoughtful story

I live the way the characters stretch their boundaries and reach out to each other across them. Thanks for writing.

Microbevel8Microbevel8almost 4 years ago

My word but you have taken an improbable situation and made it quite realistic. Very well done. Thank you for taking the time to get it right. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dripping

I’m wet through my PA hole thank you

flirtywife63flirtywife63almost 4 years ago
Throughly enjoyable and very sexy

What an absolutely cracking story! There was a nice teasing build up throughout and so beautifully written that I really found myself getting drawn in and rather excited whilst reading this .I do love a bit of exhibitionism!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best Stories submission for this Pandemic Season!

Maybe Literotica should implement this contest, in light of this situation, to make a lighter note of what's going on around the world. Your submission, sir, is a great relieve to what is needed most nowadays. I am living alone, and i wished i had such a roommate! Flat chested or not, a female naked body is always welcome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard to find a story I love- you blew me away

This was honestly so beautiful and sweet and well written! Thanks for taking the time to write such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Social Distancing

Your tender and sexy story, realistic as it is, parallels reality in more ways than one. Locked down as I am, my hand caressing myself as I read, and now touching myself again as you read, I find myself admiring and enjoying the balance involved.

Your characters watched and openly admitted their flatmate's eager eyes, just as I watched them in my mind's eye while knowing that you--if you wish to imagine my pleasure--are watching as I bring myself closer to release.

If you keep writing, I'll keep reading...and I'll keep on pleasuring myself (and if all the naughty comment-readers keep reading what we--both--are writing, they will surely see one or both of us coming, right here, in front of everybody).

I'll let them decide if I'm the handsome, somewhat subdued man who has been lured naked and throbbing into the public eye, amazed at my openness and trusting lust, or if I am the unashamed young bar maid enjoying my excursions into the common areas of this space, my tits electric and the spaces inside me liquid and ripe, while they check me out.

Either way, I am going to come soon; either way, I am locked down in front of you all, forever. We are all together, now, secure in this COVID-free bubble, practicing safe, certain social distancing--sharing our intimacies and our arousal, sure and gentle as our desires increase, as our lusts begin to take control of our pulsing, intermingled loins.

And so, like this, we come together, repeatedly and again, while all the watchers read us into public satiation like the wanton exhibitionists we are! I wonder, as my heartbeat slows in the afterglow, where this relationship will go next.

I have a feeling that whatever comes next will be even hotter, even deeper, even more public. I can hardly wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Super

Fantastically well written and hot story with exciting build-up, believable characters and cultural relevance to boot!

At least we still have the freedom of what we choose to do in our own rooms; make the most of it before they take that away too. Big brother is watching.

SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Delightful story

There have, of course, been lots of COVID stories over the past few months. Most I skip as they are just one more fuckfest. However, you have gone way beyond that. This story could stand on its' own without COVID. With COVID it accomplishes just what you intend, at least for me, some delightful entertainment. I hope you will continue as there seem to be lots of places this might go.

BTW, I loved the social distancing note above. It is well written and such a tease!

NaturallyGroovyNaturallyGroovyalmost 4 years ago
I want to keep cheering for Will and Maddie...

ENCORE, ENCORE!

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingalmost 4 years ago
Very well written!! Well done!

Requiax, this was one of the better stories I've read in a long time, and I have to say the best quarantine one period. Good build-up, strong, slow build, then the climax ... well, the three climaxes, actuially! Very well done! :-D

Mr_OutdoorsMr_Outdoorsover 3 years ago
Excellent read

Excellent story, very enjoyable. Story goes at a good pace and is very easy to believe (not saying I’ve experienced what the main characters get up to but ......).

maxxxwildemaxxxwildealmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on here in a long time. I love the slow burn and the emotional dance between the characters. The setting also worked very well. One of the first stories I've read (erotic or otherwise) to acknowledge the pandemic and the best at doing so by far.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 3 years ago

> You'll wish you were in lockdown with Maddie.

I would, but... "slender and with C-cup or under boobs" are a dime-a-dozen cookie cutter body time among the leading ladies of CHYOA, especially the nudist/CMNF/exhibitionism ones (bizarrely). I'm not really interested in girls I already see everywhere when I prefer body types that push standards (and aren't identical to my own for that matter, since I'm also slender and flat as a board), rather than adhere to stereotypical ideals.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An EXCELLENT story.

Thank you for posting this beautiful work, even now eighteen months on, due to ill health some of us are still shielding due to the virus, we still live vicariously through others lives and minds.

Cc19275Cc19275almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story...A great read and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to make a second chapter and a third and maybe a forth . Very fun and easy reading. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

:)

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

This is a well writ story of people making the best of an unnatural situation, which we all had to do but minus the benefits that characters in the story were able to exploit.

LlornaLlorna5 months ago

Marvellous story!

You write very well. Looking forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Truly a story slowly evolving into serene pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love this. It's my fantasy to be in a situation just like this

But with more mutual masturbation

I love to masturbate & to do it with a girl doing the same would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story deserves 6 or 7 stars.

I love that you made her small-breasted. I hope you continue to write more awesome stories!

Thank you for sharing this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous