Quarantine with a Naked Flatmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stifled a gasp as she began to suck, the machinations of her lips and tongue (not to mention careful application of her teeth) soon coaxing me into tumescence, then full erection. The little minx had done this knowing full well I was on a video call -- indeed, I suspected that was part of the thrill for her, knowing I was helpless to avoid her attentions. Oh, I could end the call, but this particular client was not known for his patience, and seemed to be viewing the virtual meetings the lockdown had necessitated as particularly inconvenient, so I was anxious not to add to his displeasure by cutting him off.

Maddie had my whole length in her mouth now, doing remarkable well in the small space beneath the table to angle her head so that I was knocking on the back of her throat. Meanwhile I was doing my best to disguise the involuntary signs of pleasure this was causing in me, trying my best to speak to my client as if I was completely, normally, very much not getting a blowjob.

I wasn't sure I could be angry with Maddie for this. There was a definite sense of forbidden excitement to the experience, the secret that my client didn't know (although I wasn't sure how well I was hiding it), the naughtiness of the act -- and that was before we got to how good it felt to be in her mouth and hands. Maddie was a pro, and she wasn't going to let me get away with a quick and discrete climax. I was close to the edge now, and I knew that if I was still on the call when I came, there was no way I was going to be able to hide it.

"Well Mr Wickham, I think perhaps we... ah!.. we ought to call it a day there," I gasped at last, judging that I'd spent long enough talking to him that an abrupt ending to the call wouldn't end our professional relationship. To my relief he said a slightly confused goodbye, and as the call screen disappeared from view I could hold back no longer and as I panted happily, my cock pulsed and pulsed, filling a wickedly pleased Maddie's mouth with my cum.

---

I spent the next few days wondering what Maddie had planned next for us; but as fate would have it, this time the initiative was not hers, but mine.

It was early evening, and as I passed Maddie's open bedroom door I happened to glance past her as she lay back on her bed, laptop balanced on her bare stomach, past her and through the open window, to a familiar sight.

"Look Mad, they're back again," I said, gesturing to the window.

Sure enough, the exhibitionistic couple in the flat opposite were again visible in their own window. This time they weren't fully entwined; instead she appeared to be stripping for him. As we made our way to watch, she was down to a pair of whispy lace panties and nothing else, moving sensuously in the window frame, making sure both her lover and anyone watching got the maximum enjoyment of her tall, curvaceous body.

Maddie knelt in the window, settling down for the show. I joined her, pressing against her naked body with my own. It was, in spite of all we'd been up to in the days prior, a gesture novel in its intimacy, but she made no move to separate.

The woman's partner was now shedding his own clothes. His body was muscled and hirsute, and as he removed his boxers he let all watching see his cock was hard. A few weeks ago perhaps this display of exhibitionism from a male neighbour would have made me feel uncomfortable, but now it pleased me.

Maddie was knelt on her hands and knees. It would be obvious to anyone looking into our flat that she was naked. I wondered, suddenly, if people had watched her, as we watched the couple opposite. Had they seen her with a lover on this bed, close to the window? Had they seen here alone, pleasuring herself? Had they seen us together?

I found that I wanted that to be the case. I wanted people to see Maddie, to know her body the way I had come to know it, without fear or shame. I wanted them to see me, too.

The couple in the flat opposite had spotted us. Once again, they viewed Maddie with pleasure, seeing in her nakedness a wordless encouragement for their own exhibitionism. Could they see I was nude, too? The window was barley wide enough to accommodate us side by side but perhaps there was enough of me visible to see that, this time, I was equal to them.

Their eyes panned across whatever was their view, and from their expressions I could tell that we were once again not their only spectators. What of the other people watching, I wondered? Were they like me and Maddie? Were they nude like us? Had they bonded in this time of isolation as we had, connected in mutual pursuit of pleasure? Were they couples already, their patience with one another tested by this confinement? Or were they alone, and lonely, this display a source of intimacy that gave them hope for their future?

The woman was on her knees now, her panties gone, her lover's cock in her mouth.

Maddie and I were silent except for our breathing, rhythmic, excited. I cast my eyes over her kneeling form, her tight buttocks, her slender back.

Lockdown is a time for sharing.

I extended a cautious hand, running my fingers lightly along her spine and over her ass. I heard the sharp intake of breath as she was surprised by my touch, but she offered no refusal, not even when I cautiously brought my hand over her subtle curves to find its way between her legs.

The couple opposite finished their foreplay, the woman as before positioning herself in the window, revealing her breasts again for the audience, her partner caressing her from behind.

Maddie was soaking wet, the silken flesh of her pussy offering no resistance to my questing hand.

My dick, already growing hard, reached attention, spurred on by the feel and smell of Maddie.

The man opposite entered his lover, grinning at his audience.

Maddie looked over her shoulder, back towards me. "Yes," she said in simple consent.

I knelt behind her on the bed, hearing her gasp happily as I entered her eager cunt.

The couple saw us, then, an almost-mirror-image to them, two women, two men, both joined. They said something inaudible to each other and smiled up at us as they began to fuck, no longer interested in whoever else was watching them, only interested in seeing us and being seen by us.

Maddie grinned back over her shoulder at me as I gripped her slim hips and thrust home. She moaned in pleasure, bunching the bedclothes under her hands as she pressed back against me, helping me find the rhythm and the spot she wanted. We fucked then, eyes on our neighbours, no care for social norms or conventions, just four people taking pleasure where we could in such strange times.

Others had joined our audience, too. Just as we had looked out of the window of our flat and seen the couple opposite, so too now were people in that same building looking through their windows and seeing us, naked, fucking on Maddie's bed. We laughed as we acknowledged them, letting them know that their voyeurism was welcome.

Then our gaze returned to the original couple, our eyes meeting, and then Maddie was gasping with pleasure attained, and I was pounding home, fucking her hard, cumming inside her. We lost sight of the other couple, then. Our attention was only on each other, holding one another close, collapsing spent into the bed, no longer joined but still one.

---

As we lay together in post-coital sleepiness, my thoughts wandered. I considered the strangeness of the situation in which we had found ourselves. The coronavirus panic had forced us into retreat from the world we knew -- not just the pubs and clubs, shops and workplaces, but from the basic interactions we relied on as people. For some, this was unbearably hard; for me, at least, I'd been lucky. I'd gone into this hoping to get to know my flatmate better, but I'd never imagined the dimensions this would take. Whatever we were now -- friends-with-benefits; lovers; or just something that defied easy description -- none of that would have happened if we'd continued our busy, separate lives. We might never have discovered the connection that brought us to this point. But being forced to cohabit, isolated from the rest of the world, had broken down boundaries and made us more aware of one another as people. True, we'd responded to that by fucking, but sometimes that's the best way to handle a crisis.

I didn't know what the future held. Would the virus always be with us, or would we defeat it? Would the lockdown ever be lifted, would we see our friends and families in person again? Or would we simply adapt to existing forever in our safety bubbles? Would Maddie and I be something? Or would we just go back to acting like this had never happened? Somehow, that last possibility seemed unlikely. I'd changed through this experience and I think she had too, and that change, at least, felt both permanent, and life-affirming.

---

From the author:

I chose to write this story because, like many, I felt a compelling need to respond to the global situation we currently face in my own way. I began working on it as the UK lockdown was put in place, when the measures we were taking seemed clear, simple and well-adhered to. As I conclude the story I find the world a much more muddled place. Political ideology and partisan tribalism seems to have replaced scientific approach and basic responsibility to one another as the governing force behind our attitude and behaviour, as if we could simply argue or protest the virus into submission. Like Will in the story, I don't know now what the future will hold.

That being said, I wrote a coronavirus quarantine story not to make a political point or bring to bear judgement on how individuals are looking after themselves and their loved ones, nor did I write it to cash in on the mood of the moment. I simply wanted to give people who were stuck at home through this something to entertain them. I hope I have managed to do so.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, whoever you are with, stay safe, and love and look after yourselves and one another.

A D Rowen, May 2020