All Comments on 'Quarantined Cuck'

by Lily_May_Stories

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

As a dedicated BBC cuckold, I'm finding this story very erotic!!.... Great job in building the setting - this can go in so many directions!! Can't wait for Part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Unbelievable story please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Loved it! Wish there was going to be more. I feel like this could have really played out over multiple chapters but that’s me being greedy. ! Keep up the great stories.

DarkEcstasy8DarkEcstasy828 days ago

Hope she gets Black Bred... she should!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

This needs a 2nd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Wow…I’m…soaked! 🤭

ExcaliburXExcaliburX28 days ago

You are an extremely phenomenal writer with an amazing and creative mind. You have written what I know was the Covid fantasy of so many white women.

As a professional, black man, I love hearing how a smart yet undercover, submissive, professional white female, really fantasizes.

You are a superb author. I can’t wait to you see you dive even deeper into this ocean of interracial erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I got laid off of my job and couldn't find work in our town. I managed to find a job that was in a city three hours away. My wife didn't want to move and I couldn't commute each day and decided to find an apartment there. It was going to be tough to pay for two places but my friend Darryl needed a place to stay after getting home from the military. He would rent the spare room in our house and be there to take care of the yard and stuff around the place for my wife. I'll admit that I began to have fantasies about my wife getting fucked by Darryl and his black dick. I guess I even began to tease my wife about it. I had planned to go home for the Ester holiday and when I got to work it was closed. I forgot that they shut down for Good Friday as well. So I headed home early. I got home about 11:00 in the morning on Friday and when I went inside I heard my wife screaming for someone to fuck her harder. I looked in the bedroom and there she was on her hands and knees with Darryl sliding his black cock into her. AI went back out to the living room and waited for them to finish. They came out and we had a talk. Now, during the week while I am away, Darryl and my wife sleep together. On the weekends I come home and she is mine. Its been great.

tomb72tomb7227 days ago

Hopefully not the end and the beginning of an entire series

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Amazing! Where do you get this stuff?!? So hot.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Hope there's part 2 and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Only one problem. At the beginning I saw where it compared the way Holly was sitting to a B-52 sitting on an aircraft carrier. I remember seeing B-52's at the airfield by Wichita Kansas and saw how absolutely huge they are. There's a reason the acronym for those is BUFF. Big, ugly, fat, fuckers. Even a supercarrier isn't big enough. My only complaint.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Desperately waiting for chapter 2 !!!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

We bought our duplex two years ago and there was a very nice black couple in the other unit. Unfortunately their marriage ended and she divorced him and moved away. That left Michael there alone. He bgan to hang out with us a lot more and I noticed he would flirt with my wife a bit more now that his was gone. My wife told me that she really liked him and that she felt sorry for him. I knew where this was going. So, of course I began to bring him up during sex and eventually she admitted she wanted him to fuck her. I was in a bad car accident and had to spend some time in a rehab facility. During that time my wife and Michael becem closer and one day she showed up at the facility looking a bit guilty. She admitted that she and Michael had had sex the night before and that he stayed over. She said that he had fucked her just before she had left to come see me. For the two weeks I was there they fucked almost constantly. Now that I am home, she will curl up next to me and tell me that she is in the mood for a bit of chocolate. I let her go over next door and can faintly hear her screams as he makes her cum.

SiL_40SiL_4022 days ago

A fun story and a wonderful subtle

TigersmanTigersman22 days ago

Good story but a bit rushed towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Oh god this is hot. I came think about having a hot black neighbor fuck me while my husband goes about his day!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Story good, but after 1 hour in house of Franck, Holly was fucked. A little rushed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLily_May_Stories@Lily_May_Stories
Mid-thirties woman from Atlanta, GA. I have been a "reader," for the past few years, and decided to put my writing abilities a test. Hope you enjoy.