Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that felt awesome. Not bad, little bro. I don't think any of my friends could take a dick as well as you did. Are you sure you aren't swinging for the other team?"

The gag reflex that hadn't bothered me at all while giving the blowjob, kicked in now, causing me to cover my mouth and gag. "No! I was just doing it to fuck you in the ass! Now I've held up my end of the bargain, time for you to pay up!"

"Alright, alright, no need to get huffy. Here." Brenda dropped her beach skirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and was now completely nude in the restaurant kitchen. She then bent over on the counter. "Fuck me wherever you want, you earned it."

I undid the zipper on my jeans, and let my 7 inch dick out. Some guys' online had reported that their dicks had grown substantially after getting infected by the FUTA virus, but that was not the case for me. All that happened to me was some flue like symptoms and an increased sex drive, thus my lack of hesitation to fuck my sister.

Placing my hands on Brenda's generous hips, I plunged my dick into her slick pussy. It felt better than I had ever imagined! My V-card is finally gone! I was no longer a loser 18 year old virgin!

"This feels incredible, sis!" I began pumping my hips, and moving her ass in the rhythm.

"Yeah, yeah, I know my pussy is awesome. Now hurry up, Sara will be coming back from break soon." Brenda reached for her phone and started scrolling through social media. Evidently my skills and dick were severely lacking for my over sexed older sister. I made a mental note to look up sex tips and tricks to make this more interesting for her. Or at the very least, make it pleasurable enough that she wasn't disinterestedly checking her phone.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I let my load of baby batter loose in Brenda's pussy less than five minutes after I started. And unlike Brenda's dick, mine started deflating as soon as the orgasm passed.

"Com'n, Martin! If you're gonna cum inside me then wear a condom! Or stick it in my ass when you are about to cum. If I get pregnant now, mom is gonna kill both of us, then go to a witch doctor to zombify us, kill us again, go to the priest to resurrect us, kill us again, and then dance on our graves."

"Ok, sorry, I didn't think about that." Brenda was probably right about mom's reaction so I made a very emphatic mental note to never cum in my sister's pussy ever again.

"Just be sure to remember that in the future." Brenda rolled her eyes while pulling her beach skirt back up and making sure that her dick was not bulging through it.

"Wait, in the future?"

"Well, you got my cock down with your blowjob, and I promised that if you did, then you could fuck me for the rest of the week. So if you want some tips on how to fuck a pussy properly, come to my room tonight after dinner and I'll give you a fuck and dessert." Brenda gave me a seductive wink that would have bowled me over in love, if it had come from anyone but my annoying older sister. My cutting retort was never delivered though, Sara came back inside from her break so I hurriedly zipped up my pants, and got back to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 5th, 20xx

I took a deep swig of ginger ale as I plopped down at my desk. After nearly a week of sucking Brenda's dick, I had found that this was the most effective way of washing out the taste of her dick. Not that it was an unpleasant taste, but the aftertaste was worse than cough syrup.

"Alright, now to get to the paperwork." Like any restaurant, there was a mountain of paperwork that came with it. Mom never bothered to learn it and was still grieving anyway, Aunt Val and Brenda couldn't be trusted with this work due to their airheaded qualities, so I was left to run the place.

After looking for a functional pen, I began working through the backlog. Dad had never digitized anything, and I was forced to work the old fashioned way, while trying to move paperwork onto my computer.

A few hours later, at nearly midnight, there was a soft knock at my door. "Martin, it's me, Aunt Val. Can I come in?"

I wasn't sure why Aunt Val was knocking on my door at this hour, but I was too tired to object. "Sure, come on in."

Aunt Val quietly came in and sat down on my bed. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt, but I could tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath. The nipples of her new I cup tits poked through the fabric and her glistening pussy and flaccid cock, were fully exposed below the hem of the shirt. Normally having a bare butt on my bed would piss me off, but after dealing with the mountain of paperwork, I was too tired to care.

"What do you want, Aunt Val?" I rubbed the bridge of my nose to try and wake up a little.

"I just came to see how you are doing, Martin." Aunt Val gave a motherly smile. "You've been so busy since your dad passed away, and I just wanted to let you know that myself and your mother appreciate your hard work."

"How's mom doing?" I asked in concern. "Any better?"

Aunt Val shrugged a bit dismissively. "There are good days and bad days. Your dad might not have been father or husband of the year, but your mom made him the center of her life for over twenty years. So it's been tough for her."

I nodded in understanding. I respected my dad, even liked him when he was sober. But he had never been the best dad. He had been completely focused on his business and only noticing his family when they were working in the business.

"So how are you doing, Martin?" Aunt Val's question brought me out of my thoughts. "How are you coping with your dads death?"

"I'm managing." I gave a sigh as I glanced at the pile of paperwork. "Dad left me with too much work for me to think about his death. Fortunately he taught me how to run the back end of the business before passing."

"Well I for one am very thankful for your hard work." Aunt Val leaned forward in her usual manner that emphasized her cleavage. I felt my cock twitch, even though I had just cum in Brenda's ass earlier tonight. She then gave a seductive smile that had gotten her laid more times than I can count. "If you want, I can give you a tit job as my way of saying thanks."

"Aunt Val!?" My eyes snapped open in surprise. Truth be told, her voluptuous figure had fueled many wet dreams, but I never expected my fantasies to come true!

Aunt Val took my silence for indecision, and subtly shifted her smile to one of amusement.

"Don't act so surprised, I know you and Brenda are fucking. You aren't nearly subtle enough about it. If your mom wasn't so distracted, then she would be in the midst of a resurrection ritual so that she could kill you both a third time round after finishing the salsa on your graves. So what do you say?" Aunt Val slowly took off her shirt. She was now completely nude and sitting on my bed with a seductive smile. "Do you want me to give you a tit job? Perhaps more?"

"A-a t-tit job p-please." I pinched my cheek to make sure I hadn't fallen asleep and was now having the best dream of my life. Thankfully I was fully awake. Aunt Val chuckled at my reaction while getting on her knees in front of my groin and unzipping my jeans.

"You know, you aren't a virgin anymore. You don't have to be so nervous about casual sex." Aunt Val slipped my underwear down, and pulled my cock out. "Not bad, I can see why Brenda is enjoying this so much."

My dick had slowly grown over the past couple days, and was now at a respectable 9 inches. Still smaller than Brenda's 13 inch dick though, and somehow smaller than Aunt Val's flaccid cock.

"You really think Brenda's enjoying my dick?" I asked in disbelief. "Every time I'm fucking her ass or pussy, she's usually on her phone and doesn't make a sound."

"She just doesn't want you to know how much she likes it." Aunt Val began rubbing at my quickly stiffening dick with a smile. "She doesn't want her nerdy little brother to have the satisfaction of knowing that your dick is making her cum. As for making noises, we girls mostly do those so the dicks fucking us know they are doing a good job. Or for porn videos." She flashed me a quick grin, as if to say that she had seen my browser history, before taking my entire cock in her mouth in one go.

"Holy fuck! That feels good." Aunt Val managed to take the entire 9 inches in her mouth with ease, and the way she maneuvered and swirled her tongue was with the skill of a pro.

With her otherworldly level of blowjob abilities, it took me less than ten minutes to cum, and then somehow she managed to keep me erect and cum a second and third time! I had never experienced anything like that before, but it felt amazing. As I came down from my third orgasm, Aunt Val flashed me a smile, with small strands of cum decorating her tongue and lips.

"Well, how did that feel? Are you feeling thanked now?" Aunt Val sat down on my bed and took a sip of my ginger ale.

"That was incredible! Can you teach me how to do that thing with your tongue?" I figured that if I could do that with Brenda, I'd be able to get her to cum faster so I could fuck her ass sooner.

"I guess I could teach you a few tricks, but I wouldn't do it for free." I didn't like the sound of her voice, so I slowly opened my eyes and saw something that sent chills down my spine.

Aunt Val's gargantuan dick pulsed and throbbed in between her tits, nearly reaching up to her chin at a full 20 inches long, and it was almost too thick to wrap your hand around. Just above the huge dick, Aunt Val was smiling in a way that set off several internal alarm bells.

"If I were to teach you how to give a blowjob that would make the guys toes curl, and I guess girls now too, I'd want something in return. I know this is too big for you to blow like you do for your sister. So I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

"T-t-that's too big!" I said in a panic, while my butt clenched instinctively. "I could never fit anything that big inside my body!"

"It's not that... Well, I suppose it is bigger than any of the toys in my room. But you'd be surprised how flexible the ass is. One time during a spring break party, I attracted a bunch of randy college students around me at the bar. I got one dick in my mouth, one in my pussy, as for the last two, they turned out to be bi so they both fucked my ass at the same time. And then another time-"

"Stop! Stop!" I waved my hands frantically while shaking my head. I didn't need, or want, to hear about my aunt's sex life. The first, and last time, I asked an older friend who had graduated before me about his first sexual encounter, trying to be a manly buddy, it turned out that he had fucked my aunt in a beach changing room. Never made that mistake again.

Aunt Val smiled in quiet and mature amusement at my panicked response. "Well, to sum it up, I'm sure your ass can take this. Tell you what, I'll fuck your ass tonight, then you can fuck me at least once and I'll teach you how to make Brenda, or Sara, climax like they never have before. And if you like my cock up your ass, then I'll keep giving you lessons until the girls pussy's start dripping just from you giving them a look. So what do you say?"

"...Fine. How am I supposed to do this? Do I get on top of it? Or do I just sit here?" Aunt Val chuckled at my confused look.

"For tonight, I'll do everything. So just lay face down on the bed, and relax every muscle that you can. I'll be a lot more gentle than when I lost my butt virginity. That asshole pounded my asshole like a jackhammer."

"Aunt Val!" I protested the recounting of yet another sexual encounter.

"Ok, ok, I'll stop talking about my past. Now take off your clothes and lay down on the bed. I'll be right back with some lube." Aunt Val stood up, and without putting her shirt back on, she exited my room and left me by myself.

I looked down at my cock, it was rock hard again from seeing the bouncing of my aunt's tits. With a sigh that somehow contained both resignation and excitement, I stripped buck naked, got on my bed face down, and tried to relax. Several minutes later, I heard my door open, and who I assumed was Aunt Val, entered my room.

"Are you ready, Martin?" I nodded into my pillow. "Ok, now normally we would work our way up to a cock my size, but after seeing how easily you take Brenda's dick, I'm pretty sure that the FUTA virus gave you increased flexibility and stretchiness. A lot of people posted online about how they could take dicks and toys of crazy sizes after getting infected, so you should be fine. But let me know if you can't take any more and I'll stop. Now take a deep breath, in and out, in and out."

Closing my eyes, I followed Aunt Val's instructions and relaxed everything. Trying my best to loosen up my butthole for the giant dick about to enter. Not an easy task, considering that the gargantuan meat pole kept appearing every time I closed my eyes.

"Alright, I'm going in now." I felt a slight pressure at my ass, and then it was in. My cock released a load of cum from the pleasure, leaving a damp patch on the bed, and that was just from the head! Inch after inch entered my ass, and with each fingerbreadth of her giant shaft, my levels of pleasure went higher and higher.

"I'm all the way in." Aunt Val's voice sounded like it was coming through a bunch of pillows to my dopamine doused brain. "I knew you could take it, Marty, I'm gonna start fucking you now, so just say uncle when you've had enough."

The extremely full feeling in my ass diminished by several inches, and then she went all the way back in again. Once again, my dick let out another load of baby batter on the bed in pure bliss.

"Fuck this is tight." Aunt Val muttered to herself after a while. "Hopefully I'll get to keep fucking this tight ass." I hoped she would keep fucking my ass, but I couldn't say that right now since I was too busy enjoying myself.

After around forty five minutes of non stop pounding, and several cumshots from both me and Aunt Val, she withdrew her dick and flopped down next to me in exhaustion. "Fuck, that was way better than I thought it would be. Martin, you can seriously take a cock like a champ! How was that for you?"

It took me a few minutes to come down from my orgasmic high and somehow avoid falling asleep, but I eventually turned my head on my pillow to look at the flushed face of my aunt who was panting for breath on my only other pillow.

"I-I guess it was alright." I didn't want to say that it was the best thing ever, because I had an instinctual need to preserve my standing as a straight dude. Perhaps it was a holdover from my highschool days, when the obviously in the closet bully used to pick on any kid who liked any color lighter than dark blue. But my bluffing failed completely, Aunt Val just smiled knowingly at me, and kissed my forehead.

"Ok, well I know it's late. But let me know whenever you want to cash in your sex lesson, I'm sure Brenda will help you out too. Right, Brenda?"

"Sure, as long as I can fuck his ass too." Brenda's tired voice came from my desk chair, I turned my head on my pillow to see her face and tits covered in her own cum, and her cock was deflating and dripping cum on my floor. Evidently she had been watching the whole time!

"What the fuck are you doing here, Brenda?" I asked incredulously. "Shouldn't you be on your phone or something?"

"Aunt Val said that I needed to learn how to fuck you in the ass, and offered to show me how to do it. I have to say, you really can take a cock!"

"Shut up!" I partially got up and threw my pillow at her. She was too tired to dodge, and took the pillow straight to the face. The recoil of me throwing the pillow made me bounce against Aunt Val's semi hard cock, and revealed the damp patch on my bed.

"Looks like you had more fun than you're willing to admit." Aunt Val said with a teasing grin. "I doubt that would be pleasant to sleep on, so why don't you both join me in my bed."

"Wait, why is Brenda gonna be sleeping in your bed?" I asked. "Why can't she sleep in her own fucking bed?"

"Because when I found her, she had already soaked her bed in cum and will be doing the laundry tomorrow to prevent it from smelling." Aunt Val said sternly. "Your mother may be oblivious right now to you two fucking, but a bed stinking of cum won't get by her. So you two can join me in bed for tonight, but starting tomorrow, wear condoms if you jack off or fuck in bed. Because sleeping in my bed won't always be an option, especially when I have company." She winked meaningfully at both of us.

"Fine. But no funny business. Brenda and I need to be on time for work tomorrow."

"Com'n kids, let's go." Aunt Val got up off the bed before helping the two of us up, and together we made our way down the hall, fully nude, to Aunt Val's room where we collapsed in a pile and slept like the dead until morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 15th, 20xx

"Martin, are you ok? You seem to be a bit stiff." I jumped a little as mom looked up at me in concern. We were washing the dinner plates together in the home kitchen. Last night, both Aunt Val and Brenda had fucked me in the ass for for over three hours before bed, so of course I was moving a bit stiff today.

"I'm fine mom. I've... taken up working out. Yeah, exercising, since there's nothing else to do I decided to try and do some basic exercises. Push Ups, sit-ups, squats, and a few planks." I couldn't exactly tell my mom that I was fucking her sister and daughter, and that they were fucking me back, so I did my best to lie through my teeth.

Mom stared at me suspiciously for a bit before returning to the dishes. "Well don't work yourself too hard. I realize that when your father died it left a lot on your shoulders, but be sure to take some time for yourself now and again. Play some of your video games or read those picture books that you like."

I rolled my eyes when mom called my comics and manga 'picture books'. Of course, I made sure that mom didn't see me roll my eyes, I wasn't feeling suicidal.

"Thanks, mom. But I'm doing fine. More importantly, how are you doing?"

Mom sighed depressingly. "I'm doing ok, it's a bit tough getting used to your dad not being around. But I'm slowly learning to adjust. I will say though, it's nice to not have to clean mountains of beer cans, beer bottles, and clothes off the floor."

"Was dad really that bad?" I searched my memories and saw that dad drank a lot, but I never saw the mountains of detritus that mom described. She chuckled as she saw my scrunched up face.

"You never saw it because your dad mostly made the messes in the bedroom, the messes he made in the house just blended into you kids and Aunt Val's messes. I swear, none of you could ever find a laundry hamper or garbage can to save your lives." Mom and I both laughed at the memories. My laugh may have been a bit more awkward since I was the cause of her frustration and was slightly embarrassed.

When mom finished her trip through memory lane, she started talking again with a relaxed smile. "But still, I'm glad that everyone is here for me. Your Aunt Val especially. I don't think I could have made it through this season of life without her. She just seems to reach spots that no one else can, and stimulate me in the best way possible."

I had to do a double take at that last sentence. During our fuck sessions, neither Brenda nor I had gotten a chance to ask Aunt Val if she was actually fucking mom. So was mom subtly trying to signal that she knew about us all fucking? I decided to try and ask about it with equal subtlety.

"So how are you doing with the after effects of the FUTA virus? I know Aunt Val now has a huge rack and an enormous di-"