Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was fucking mom, Brenda walked up to Sara. "Hey, Sara. Since your boyfriend is fucking mom, mind if I fuck you?"

"You can only fuck my ass. My pussy is only for Martin." My heart throbbed with emotion when I heard that, and I wanted to fuck her right then. But since my dick was currently planted in mom, I transferred all that emotion into fucking mom.

"Fuck! I'm cumming, Martin! I'm cumming on my son's dick!" Mom's cock spurted a load of baby batter all over my chest, and all three of her tits blasted a surprising amount of milk directly into my face.

"What the fuck?!" During all my fuck sessions with everyone, this had never happened to me before. "Is this supposed to happen?"

"Not that I know of." Aunt Val's voice next to my ear caused me to jump. "Or at least I've never seen it happen to any other woman. Maybe it's another mutation from the virus?"

I instinctively licked my lips, and realized that mom's milk was freaking delicious! "Aunt Val, you've got to try this!"

Aunt Val licked my cheek, leaving a path of bare skin that was clear of milk, but now slick with her saliva. She smacked her lips several times before her face lit up. "You're right! Brenda, stop fucking Sara's ass and get over here!"

Brenda took a smear off my other cheek, while Sara kissed my forehead to get a taste. Both of them thought for a minute before smiling happily! Brenda's response was to start suckling straight from the tit like a baby, while Sara squeezed the center breast into her cupped hand.

"This is really good, boss mom!" Sara said after taking another sip of milk. "I'd love to have this in my cereal!"

"Yeah!" Brenda broke off from milking the breast she was suckling at. "Or maybe in a milkshake! Drinking that with the Ulti-burger would be awesome!"

An idea started germinating in my head, before I could say anything though. Mom kissed Aunt Val to get a taste of her own milk.

"My milk does taste good." Mom thought for a few minutes before speaking again. "So after today, I'm definitely open to getting fucked by everyone, but I'd like to take my time before using my dick."

"Sounds good, mom!" Brenda immediately started fucking mom in the ass, causing her to add another layer of cum to my chest, and milk to my face.

Aunt Val took another finger full of milk from my face, and a finger full of cum from my chest. After sampling both, a mischievous smile appeared on her face. "I think I might have an idea for a new menu item."

I returned her grin with one of my own. "I like the way you think, Aunt Val. I'll get to work on the secret menu tonight. But for right now, I think your cock has somewhere to be."

Aunt Val grinned and stuffed my face with her cock. The only thing missing for me now was something up my ass, but nothing's perfect, and I'd get more cock than I could handle up my ass tonight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 3rd, 20xx

"Martin! We got two orders of medium rare bacon burgers, and a half dozen peach milkshakes off the secret menu." Sara called out the order from behind the cash register before taking the next order from the long line of customers.

Just the other day, President Diben had died from the FUTA virus, and the now infected President Hamela Karris had declared an end to the lockdowns. Due to that, The Sidewalk Burger was now bustling with more business than we could handle. We had published our 'secret menu' on our restaurant app over a month and a half ago, and it had been a hit. Online orders had nearly doubled from the piddling amount previously, and now that lockdowns were over, we had a line out the door for our secret menu items.

"Mom, we have a half dozen peach milkshakes from the secret menu!" I called across the kitchen to mom who was standing half nude at the beverage station.

Mom scooped the ice cream into the large blender, and instead of pouring milk from a container, she squeezed her breasts and let her milk flow into the shakes.

The secret behind our secret shakes was her delicious milk. Somehow her triple breasts never seemed to run dry no matter how much she squeezed out, and it was always more delectable than last time.

"Martin! Can I take a break?" Brenda yelled out from the dining area. "There's a cute guy out here who wants to fuck my ass."

"No! It's still in the middle of lunch rush!" I yelled back. "Just give the guy your number, or better yet, give him a hiring flier. We need to hire some more help back here."

When I was leaning out of the serving window to yell at Brenda, I noticed Aunt Val by the back door. "Aunt Val! Stop fucking the DashDoor girl and help Sara! We are slammed right now and don't have time for quick fucks!"

"Aww, but she's cute!" Granted, the delivery girl was rather cute, but I had dozens of burgers on the grill and didn't have time for shenanigans. So I just glared daggers at her. "Fine, fine, I'll get back to work." Aunt Val cummed in the girl and gave her a kiss and her number before getting back to work.

"Martin, another order!" Sara's call brought my attention back to my work. I started flipping burgers as fast as I could. "Martin!" I looked over at Sara. "Love you, I'll reward you for all your hard work tonight."

"I'll reward you too, Martin!" Brenda called out from the dining area. "Your ass is gonna be mine all night!"

"No, his ass is mine!" Aunt Val said with a smile from behind the counter.

"Actually his ass is mine. I'm the one who brought it into the world." Mom cut in from the drink station."

"Hey! Don't forget everyone! I'm his girlfriend!"

I smiled contentedly. I was the center of so much love from so many women. My ass was full every night, and my dick got used every day by multiple girls. I couldn't ask for anything better in my life, or for my life. Hopefully this happiness would last forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, thanks to Juan_p3p3 for another awesome writing prompt! I took a vacation and spent it writing this, so that's why this chapter is so long. If anyone has an idea or suggestion then leave a comment below.

P.S. To the anonymous person who sent me anonymous feedback via my profile on 1/19, asking if I'd listen to their idea, you forgot to include your email for me to communicate with you. I'd be glad to hear you out. :D

P.P.S. I'm planning on moving to Living with Futa virus series, but before doing so, I'll make a part two for any of my previous stories if anyone wants it.

P.P.P.S. Sorry about the short story last time. I decided to experiment with writing in the third person, and realized halfway through that I hated it and didn't want to do rewriting. Hopefully this will make up for it.