Quarantined Due to Futa Virus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda then began sucking on the cock nearer to her, not wanting to be left behind, I followed her example. Sara was about to begin objecting to her date's sister sucking her off, but her protests were soon consumed by moans of pleasure.

"Fuck! The two of you combined are incredible! I'm cuming again! Fuck! I'm CUMMING!" Sara's yells of ecstacy echoed through the restaurant, while her cum flowed down mine and Brenda's throats. Comparing notes later, it turned out that no matter what stimulation was applied, Sara's cocks ejaculated at the exact same time.

After several minutes, and a surprising amount of cum, Sara ran out of stamina. Her two cocks slipped out of our mouths as she lay back in the booth, panting for breath. I moved up to give her a kiss, but my head bumped into Brenda's

"Whoops, sorry about that, bro." Brenda grinned at me with awkward humor. "I'll let you take this one, you've earned it." She backed out of the booth, leaving me and Sara laying in the booth together.

One long and relaxed kiss later, Sara smiled at me. A relaxed, happy smile. "Thank you, Martin. Hopefully this dream can last for a little while, at least."

"What makes you think this is a dream?" I asked while caressing her springy breasts.

"What else can this be? I have my male boss fucking me without getting repulsed by my having two dicks, then he and his sister suck my dicks until I nearly pass out. Also, my boss wants me to be his girlfriend! It sounds like a Cinderella story!"

"Could you stop calling me boss?" I asked awkwardly. "Unless you are turning me down or friendzoning me."

"It could be her kink!" Brenda called to me from a chair across the dining area, slowly rubbing her dick while grinning like the older evil sister that she was.

"Getting fucked by the boss is a fun fantasy. Maybe we can try it tonight."

I glared daggers at Brenda, hoping against hope that she would shut up. Fortunately for me, she didn't say anything else, so I returned to my pillow talk.

"So what do you say?" I asked, with eyes full of hope. "Do you want to go out with me? Or maybe even be my girlfriend?"

"... Sure." Sara's eyes darted around the room shyly in an attempt to not look directly at me. "It's not like I have dude's lining up around the block to date the nineteen year old single mother with two dicks."

"Great! Welcome to the family!" Brenda called out from her chair. "Let's celebrate in Aunt Val's bed tonight. What do you say, Aunt Val?"

Aunt Val emerged from a blind spot in the kitchen, with a half erect cock and cum dripping down to the floor. She had a wry grin on her face as she took in the scene. "I guess we can celebrate in my bed tonight. But tomorrow we need to spend the day disinfecting and cleaning the dining area. Not to mention the front window."

"The front window?" Brenda and I asked in unison, before looking at the street facing window. Our restaurant is a tiny hole in the wall joint, with a decent sized front window. The entire surface of the window was covered with layers of cum from peeping toms.

"Next time you guys get frisky, make sure you close the curtains. Or better yet, don't fuck in the dining room at all."

"Yes, Aunt Val." Brenda and I said in an embarrassed tone.

"Yes, Miss Val." Sara said while trying to cover her tits, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of red.

"Your family now, Sara. You can call me Aunt Val like everyone else." Aunt Val smiled mischievously. "And just like everyone else, you can fuck me too. I'm eager to see how it feels to get it in the ass and pussy from one person."

Sara's cocks twitched as she looked at Aunt Val's nude form. "That... would be nice. But my pussy is only for Martin! If we are going to be fucking each other, then that's my one rule."

"Fine by me." Brenda said with an eager grin. "I want to get fucked by those cocks too!"

"Sounds like a deal. Now let's go upstairs, and after we get everything out of our systems, we can talk about how your mom was watching the whole thing from inside."

After Aunt Val's comment, there was a loud bang as the door between the living area and the restaurant slammed shut. There was another muffled bang as mom's bedroom door was loudly shut.

"S-should we do something about that?" Sara asked with a questioning look.

"Later, sweetie. For now, I have dibs on those cocks." Aunt Val gently grabbed Sara's hand and started leading her upstairs.

"I call seconds!" Brenda jumped up and started chasing after them. Her cock and tits bouncing with each step.

My own cock started stiffening at the sight, so I followed after them. Most likely I'd get fucked in the ass by whoever wasn't being fucked, but that was definitely a plus by now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1st, 20xx

"Happy April Fools Day!" Brenda rammed her dick into my ass, nearly causing me to drop my breakfast bagel in the hall.

"Fuck me, Brenda! I'm trying to eat here. Besides, I'm pretty sure that's not how you prank someone on April Fool's." My dick had shot up and shot out a blast of cum from the sudden stimulation, but I wasn't a fan of ambush fucking.

"Eh, what does it matter? I was horny, you were horny, and we were gonna fuck anyway. So it was a good excuse." Brenda kept fucking my ass while talking, and I could feel her bare tits rub against my equally nude back. Truth is, we were both completely nude, and had been for a couple days now. My jeans and Brenda's beach skirt kept getting in the way of our fucking so we had ditched them days ago.

"What's with all the noise down here? It's way too early for this type of roughhousing." Aunt Val sleepily made her way down the stairs. She was just as nude as the two of us, and cum was dripping down from her ass and pussy.

"Says the person who was fucking so loudly earlier that I couldn't sleep." I grumbled to Aunt Val. She just shrugged nonchalantly.

"What can I say? Sara needed help getting her morning wood down, and I needed some relief from my wet dreams. If we got a little loud, then you are more than welcome to fuck my ass." I could tell that Aunt Val was being completely literal in her offer, so I made a mental note for tomorrow morning.

To make things easier on us for laundry, we had started exclusively sleeping in Aunt Val's bed each night. That way we wouldn't have multiple sets of sheets to wash every morning. The downside/upside of that arrangement, was that my ass got fucked multiple times every night.

"Does that apply to me too, Aunt Val?" Brenda asked while still fucking my ass.

"You usually get rid of your morning wood with Martin's ass, but if you want to use mine then feel free. You might be able to squeeze alongside Sara in my ass." Aunt Val's half erect cock spurted some precum at the thought of two cocks in her ass and one in her pussy.

"Aww, can't I fuck your ass while Sara fucks me? That position is totally fucking awesome!" Brenda let a load of baby batter loose in my ass at the memory. She kept fucking me though, she still had a lot of rounds in the chamber.

"Y'know, you two keep talking about my dicks like they were yours. But I'm Martin's girlfriend, I'd like some alone time now and then to get fucked by him." Sara came down the stairs wearing one of my shirts, and gave me a quick kiss. "Good morning, boss."

"Good morning, Sara. You know you don't have to call me boss, right?" Sara just grinned and took a bite of my bagel.

"Is that an order, boss? Will you have to punish me tonight if I don't obey?" Sara's teasing grin made my dick, that was bouncing around thanks to Brenda's

assfuckery, go rock hard and start leaking precum.

"Nice one, sis. But you realize that you don't have to wear clothes around us? All of us have seen your tits and cocks several times by now, and know what they look like." Brenda had taken to calling Sara 'sis' lately, saying that if things worked out between me and Sara, then she would be her sister in law. Completely ignoring the fact that she was jumping the gun by at least a year or two.

"I know, but boys love it when you wear their shirts. If you ever get a boyfriend then make sure to do it whenever you stay the night. Apparently it awakens some sort of male instinct and makes them more attracted to you. I read about it in a magazine."

"She's right, Brenda." Aunt Val got behind Brenda, and started squeezing her breasts. "I used to do it during one night stands, and it almost always led to more sex in the kitchen. And I usually got to keep the shirt as a souvenir."

With that comment, Aunt Val began fucking Brenda in the pussy. Making Brenda the center of an unconventional sex sandwich.

"Fuck me, Aunt Val! Didn't you just finish fucking with Sara?" Brenda ejaculated another load into my ass, while my cum was starting to puddle on the floor.

"No, I said that Sara was fucking me. She still doesn't want any dick besides Martin's in her, and I was getting horny watching the two of you go at it. Martin, you can get off if you want and get yourself some breakfast. Sara appears to have stolen yours."

I looked at my bagel, and realized that Sara had eaten it right out of my hands without me noticing. Leaving me with only the bite sized chunk that I was holding onto directly. With a sigh, I wriggled my way out of Brenda's grip and off her cock. Letting the jizz that was erupting, splash onto the floor to mingle with mine.

"Can you bring me and your sister bagels as well? And some orange juice for everyone." Aunt Val called out orders like she did for work as a waitress, and I instinctually followed her instructions like I was in the restaurant kitchen. It wasn't until after I had passed out the bagels and orange juice that I realized I could have told them to get their own.

"So how is mom doing, Aunt Val?" I asked as I sat down with my breakfast. "Has she left her room at all since she found out about me and Sara?"

We all knew that mom had peeked from behind a mostly closed door when I had confessed to Sara over a week ago, and had even jacked off when we were fucking for the first time, but none of us had caught sight of her since then.

"I'm pretty sure she's leaving her room at night to get food and water. I'm also ninety percent sure she is peeking in on us when we are fucking. But I haven't been able to get her to open her door or come out for me."

"Should we be leaving her in there?" Sara asked in concern. "I've been reading online that some people have been experiencing weird mutations after being infected with the virus for a certain amount of time. I mean, look at me. I grew a second cock, so who knows what might be happening with Miss Perla."

"You're right, Sara. But what can we do?" Aunt Val closed her eyes as she orgasmed, and a small trickle of cum started making its way down Brenda's leg. "Forcing our way into her room, or forcing Perla to come out, might do more harm than good."

"Maybe we just need to catch mom when she's peeping." Brenda suggested while fondling one of her tits. "If she's outside of her room willingly, then we can make sure she is ok, and maybe get her to give this family fucking another try."

"Sounds like a good idea." Aunt Val had a smile that I had come to learn meant that she was scheming something. "Alright, here's the plan."

Aunt Val then laid out the plan. She and Brenda would go to her room and fuck, while me and Sara fucked in the living room. All four of us would listen for mom's door opening, and depending on who mom decided to peek on, the unwatched party would sneak up behind her, and bring her out into the open like a shy cat.

Taking her still hard and dripping dick out of Brenda, Aunt Val grabbed her hand and led her away to the designated fuck room. I sat down at the table with Sara to finish my breakfast.

"What do you think, boss? Will Miss Perla take the bait?" Sara asked with a more serious look on her face. "If we're gonna be dating, I'd kinda like to get her approval. If it turns out that she hates me then I'll need to mentally prepare."

"I'm sure she will love you." I immediately said to comfort her. "As for whether she will fall for Aunt Val's trap, probably. Mom has always been a bit nosey, no matter where I hid my porn stash as a kid, she always managed to find it within a week."

Sara giggled at my story before asking the obvious question. "Who the hell has a porn stash in the 21st century? There's way better stuff online."

"It's a long story, but what matters now is that I have something better than porn." I put my hand on Sara's thigh, and started caressing the bare skin. "I have something I can reach out to, something I can touch, something I can kiss," I softly kissed Sara on the lips, "and something I can fuck."

I gently grabbed Sara's hand, and led her to the couch. Once there, she tossed her shirt aside and lay down on the couch, smiling in anticipation for my cock.

Slowly, and with all the passion in my heart, I kissed my girlfriend while pushing my dick into her eager pussy. "I know that we've only been dating for a couple weeks, but I just want to say. I love you."

"I love you too... Martin." Sara called me by my name for the first time. The pleasure that brought me was indescribable. I cummed from the satisfaction alone! We resumed fucking, and the rest of our conversation devolved into moans of pleasure.

"Gotcha, mom!" After about an hour of us fucking, we heard Brenda's shout from around the corner, and a small scuffle broke out at the stairs. A few minutes later, Aunt Val and Brenda escorted mom into the living room.

Mom was looking a little paler and skinnier than the last time we had seen her. She was the only person in the room with clothes on, but her cock was on the outside of her yoga pants and dripping with precum. Also, we saw that Sara wasn't the only one with something extra, a third tit between the regular two was stretching mom's exercise bra to the limit.

"Mom, are you doing ok?" I asked. "We haven't seen you in weeks!"

"Could you stop fucking Sara while talking to me?" Mom glared daggers at me and Sara, I quickly withdrew my cock and sat up. Sara got up a bit more slowly, trying to cover her tits with her arm before waving shyly at mom.

Satisfied with my compliance, Mom glared at Aunt Val and Brenda, who were still tightly holding her arms. "Let go of me, now. If all this was to make sure I'm ok, then I'm ok. I'll be returning to my room now." Mom jerked around in an attempt to get free from her restrainers.

"Perla, listen to me!" Aunt Val tightened her grip on mom. "Living like this isn't healthy for you. You can't just stay in your room forever, hoping for a cure that will take at least a year or two to come out. Your family is worried about you, you need to live with us. You don't have to fuck us, yet, but at least eat meals with us. Please, Perla."

With Aunt Val's impassioned speech, mom seemed to be struck with indecision. She looked at all of us with a strange mix of love, compassion, and repulsion. The same look someone would give their dog if it brought them a cute hamster that was crawling with cockroaches.

"Mom, we love you." Brenda spoke with the most respect I'd ever heard from her in my life. "We care about you, and we want you to be a part of our lives. If you aren't comfortable with our new way of life, then we can work together to make you a part of this."

Apparently it was now my turn to speak. "Mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Sara. We both want you to be part of our new lives together, and don't want you to hole up in your room."

The seconds stretched into minutes as we waited for mom's response. None of us wanted to interrupt her thought process, so we all waited in silence. Eventually, after over ten minutes of tense silence, mom heavily sat down in a chair with a sigh.

Mom then surprised everyone by taking off her bra, and taking in a deep breath of air with a gasp like it had been choking her. "Fuck, that thing was getting tight." She looked at each of us lovingly in turn. "Thank you, everyone. I appreciate what you are willing to do for me, and this won't be easy for me, but if this is going to be the new normal, then I need to learn to live with it."

Standing up, and kicking off her pants, mom walked over to Sara. "Welcome to the family, I'm sure you and Martin will be very happy together. To welcome you to the family, I'd like to try out those cocks that my sister and daughter love so much."

Sara's cocks started leaking precum, but she was a bit thrown off. "Um, thank you, Miss Perla-"

"Call me mom. If you are going to date my son and be part of our family, then you can call me mom, like Martin and Brenda do." Mom pulled Sara into a hug, smushing her face into the large triple breasts.

"Ok! Ok... mom." Sara was eventually released from the smothering hug, and her cheeks slightly reddened at the prospect of calling her previous bosses wife, and current bosses mother, mom. "So, h-how do you want to take my cocks?"

"Hmm, the way you and Martin were fucking looked fun. Give me a minute to get comfortable." Mom sat down on the couch, and then shifted onto her back. She tried putting her legs behind her head like Sara had done, but gave up quickly. Despite wearing yoga pants for years, mom had never actually done yoga. "Alright, I'm ready."

Sara gave me a quick kiss, and then began slowly fucking mom. Soft moans of pleasure soon started coming from both of them.

"Alright, Martin, get your ass over here. Your older sister needs your ass on her cock, now." My own cock jumped to attention and a spike of pleasure shot through my spine at my sister's order, but I felt the need to uphold what little manliness I had.

"I'm technically your boss, and if you fuck me in the ass too hard then I'll make you clean the burger grills later." My protest was all for show though, I was already sliding my ass down on Brenda's cock as she was sitting in an easy chair.

"Oh dear, all this talk of work is bringing down the mood, Martin." Aunt Val said while moving to stand next to me. "I think you need to wash your mouth out with my cum." She moved her dripping dick against my cheek. With an external grimace, but internal thrill, I took Aunt Val's cock in my mouth and relished the flavor.

It only took a few minutes for Aunt Val to cum in my mouth, and Brenda to cum in my ass. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Sara letting out her first load into mom, and mom cumming over her tits.

"Fuck! Now I see why Brenda and Val love you so much, Sara." Mom was caressing her tits, doing her best to stimulate all three breasts at once. "Keep fucking me, keep fucking me!"

"That's it, Martin. Yes, swirl your tongue just like that." Aunt Val was clearly enjoying my blowjob, I reached out to finger her slick pussy while riding Breda's cock. "Fuck yes!"

We kept fucking like this for over a half hour, the only change that occurred during that time was my ass getting transferred to Aunt Val's cock, while Brenda moved her cock to mom's mouth.

"I'm taking a break to rehydrate." Aunt Val pushed me off her cock and left me panting on the living room chair. "I'll bring you some juice since there is one more person you need to fuck before work."

I opened my eyes hazily to see my mom standing nude in front of me. Sara's cum was dripping from her pussy and ass, while Brenda's cum decorated the corners of her mouth. Mom was looking lustfully at my 12 inch cock that was standing stiff and unsatisfied from not getting any action, while her own 17 inch cock was hanging down semi hard. After a minute of hesitation, mom positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy, and slowly slid down its length.

"Oh, Martin!" Mom's eyes closed in bliss, her cock was streaming with precum, and all three of her tits were dribbling milk. "Your cock feels just as good as I thought it would! Night after night I would watch you fuck Sara, and I had to listen to her pleasurable cries while imagining what it felt like. I'm so glad that I can finally experience this for myself!"