All Comments on 'Quarantined Flight'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Story is hot as fuck. I completely enjoyed the hazmat suit sex during quarantine - that was awesome. MIL sex in the hot tub - was very well written - and I enjoyed it a lot.

Well done, sir, well done, indeed.

gunmakergunmaker3 months ago

You obviously put considerable thought into this. I'm not sure all the little details are correct but close enough for a town this size. I found it very thought provoking and well written. I did enjoy it. Thanks.

drillu2nitedrillu2nite3 months ago

I really enjoyed the story and if you do decide to continue it maybe the two grandmas and Grandpa should come over and all join in

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyte3 months ago

One of the best stories I have read here in that there was a lot of emotion without a lot of filler.

Flyplus1Flyplus13 months ago

Loved it! Reading this story had me reacting with a range of emotions from concern, hope, lust & happiness! Bringing Mary’s mother in near the end was a nice “touch”. A five star read!

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

That was very different, but great. The shared experience made sense as to why the three could form a strong bond so quickly. The sex scenes were hot and the characters fun. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise.

But sex much too automatic.

Needed much more in the way of teasing. Foreplay. Preliminaries. Seducing. Dialog about how what they were doing to each other felt to each of them.

Gave up on the bottom of page 2.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! What a great story! I appreciate all your hard work to create this entertaining novella.

DOS

1stltdan1stltdan3 months ago

Thank for another great story. Please keep them coming.

Marvin2017Marvin20173 months ago

implausible, with dips into reality. I like it. 5 ⭐️

WalterWoodyWalterWoody3 months ago

I was not wanting to give this 5 stars, but that was the highest it allowed! Great story

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

Biggest "eh..." I have about this story is due to how spot on he was about what would happen.

I don't think that they'd have touched, licked or kissed Mary's hazmat suit until *after* they'd determined that no one else might have in any way been contaminating it.

And though I don't recall a passenger count, considering the number of dead is reasonably have expected them to get an easy $1M each. I mean, really, no shower facilities, nobody was provided their own isolation gear for them to transverse common areas, and his phone was off to save the battery which means no access to power or phones?

usaretusaret3 months ago

The joyful ending made it.

RailroadTareRailroadTare3 months ago

Seriously good read.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Very unique story. Enjoyed it very much. The one thing which bothered me was Mary's hazmat suit carrying germs from some of the others in quarantine when she and Ian and Heather had a threesome. But, my knowledge of hazmat suits is nil so probably focused on an unnecessary detail.

BiologoBiologo3 months ago

“Her climax started as soon as she felt my seed splashing against the walls of her womb - where our baby was already growing.“

Uh-huh.

A basic book on human biology might be useful to you. Just look at the pictures and see if you can still think that can happen.

BrendaNWBrendaNW3 months ago

A unique and beautiful story among great sadness .. but also finding love and embracing the future 💕🥰

TomNJaxTomNJax3 months ago

Enjoyed it immensely, thanks for sharing!!

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves3 months agoAuthor

[WantingToWriteGoodabout] In the story, Mary told Ian and Heather that she was required to change suits between "campsite" visits. My logic was that the only contamination possible would be air-particulates as she made her way to their site. If infection was possible, then Heather dodged a bullet -- in much the same way they did every single time they walked to the bathroom and touched those surfaces. I tried to be very specific about their concerns/risks. At the same time, I was balancing against what I thought an airline would actually do in this situation (thus, no showers, since most terminals I've been in don't have them). [Biologo] My use of the term "womb" is less specific than what you're driving at. I've read your many, detailed comments across several of my stories. I look forward to having the chance to comment on your first submission. I expect that you'll be a bit more forgiving of other authors once you've "walked a mile in their shoes".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If there is one thing I can say about this story, its that its one of a kind. I readit entirely and was shocked at most parts to be exact. Its just it could have been way more realistic by doing shit like providing the sister with empathy instead or pure horniness from the start…

ThurrensEdgeThurrensEdge3 months ago

Unique but I liked it. It was absurd at times but so much stuff is mundane it was nice to read something that was creative.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As long as it was just the two of them, it was really hot, including Heather's pregnancy. Accepting Mary into the mix was OK under the circumstances. Adding her mother was disgusting. As they say, "less is more."

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

That was another great story.

BullittBullitt3 months ago

My only problem with the story was the, “Honestly, I could care less as long as it meant…” part. It’s couldn’t care less, come on, be better /s

getthephenomgetthephenom3 months ago

Amazing story. 5 ⭐

txcrackertxcracker3 months ago
Very Very Good !

Very Very Good not my usual chose of subject , but you write the others so well I took a chance . And really really liked it . I gave a 5*'s .

Thanks For the read

ScottishTexanScottishTexan3 months ago

You had a solid 5 going right up to the hot tub incident. You shouldn't have brought their mother-in-law into the mix. The threesome should have been exclusive. I'm also going to call you out on the fake dialog between the siblings:

"In a tone of voice that made my dick even harder, she cooed, "I love how your ball-sack feels, wedged between my ass-cheeks, big brother."

Every time you had Heather speak directly to Ian and address him as "big brother", I cringed. Siblings wouldn't speak to each other like that. 😔

You also lost points for both Heather and Mary being shaved clean. I have had several girlfriends in the past that shaved and I didn't like it. Nearly every writer on this site has the females shave off their pubic hair so now it's just a boring cliché.

Great beginning followed by a horrible ending. 3/5

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves3 months agoAuthor

[ScottishTexan] Just to be clear, I'm writing erotic fiction -- porn. Almost without exception, in my worlds, your sister shaves her cunt, likes to roleplay, and loves the feel of your shaved testes sliding (or slapping) against her taint. / As long as you judge every other writer on here against the same measure, I'm probably in good company.

silverbeard85silverbeard85about 2 months ago

"Siblings wouldn't speak to each other like that." Says ScottishTexan. My guy, have you read the godawful dialogue you've given your own characters? It became unreadable dreck.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 2 months ago

Maybe I'm too anchored in reality, but having the siblings decide to marry "Mary" after her witnessing their sexual activities a couple of times just stretched too far. It loudly reminded me that I was reading someone else's fantasy, rather being caught up in the story myself. Having the siblings make a lifelong commitment to each other is plausible since they've known each other their entire lives; making a similar commitment to a stranger in a Hazmat suit is not. I didn't rate the story since the quality of writing was great but the concept was just too surreal. Thanks anyway, and I look forward to reading other works you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was a great read! Loved when Mary’s mom joined in. I half expected Ian’s parents to join in as well. Then Mary’s mom could move in with them. Family orgies are so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed this story. It actually felt like the people were dying due to ebola outbreak and Heather and Ian made me feel that they were actually living through it. Good job.

Oh, and I don't care about adding the mother-in-law toward the end or bringing Mary in when they did and setting up the marriage. That was small potatoes to me verses how the outbreak was handled and of course what went on in the tent..

arrow013arrow013about 1 month ago

A great job, you gave a natural flow to the storyline, by keeping the gory details of death and medical terminology out you maintained a nice amount of mystery and suspense.

The ending seemed a little rushed (from leaving the airport) and has potential for more details and even another chapter.

Well Done

AardieAardie9 days ago

I would expect the families of the people murdered at the airport would demand a lot more money. No masks, not isolated but instead bunched together and forced to share a bathroom. The negligence depicted here is staggering. I hope their children don’t have birth defects etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...