Quarantined with Kitten

Story Info
Daddy teases kitten during her online lecture.
1.4k words
4.31
25.4k
44
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KittenAsh
KittenAsh
19 Followers

I lean back in my seat stretching, it's about time for a break. Working from home hasn't been too much different than working in the office, if anything it's been a lot more relaxed. I walk out of my office to grab a cup of coffee and see my Kitten at the dining table. Her face is scrunched as she tries to stay awake for her online lecture. She only in one of my tshirts again with her legs pulled up against her chest. I walk over to her side and she looks up at me with those adorable big eyes, a little guilty about being caught falling asleep. I look at her screen and notice it's her literature class, this professor requires all students to have their mic and video on to make sure everyone's paying attention.

I lift the hem of her shirt and smile sadistically, looks like my Kitten isn't wearing any panties. This is going to be a fun break for both of us.

I pull her chair back a little and she looks at me wearily but doesn't say anything since her mic and video are both on. I'm careful to stay out of screen and position the camera so only her face and shoulders are on screen. Her eyes open wide as I kneel in front of her and she tries to push me away. I give her a stern look and she stops fighting.

Good girl.

Hooking her legs over the arms of the chair spreads her open to me and I grip her thigh firmly. She nods understanding to keep still. I kiss down one of her thighs to the edge of her lips then repeat down the other. My Kitten is squirming and her pussy starts to get wet. I look up and her face is red but I can see her determination to keep still and quiet.

We'll see how long that lasts.

I flick the tip of my tongue lightly over her clit and she jumps. My grip on her thighs tighten and she bites her lip. Flattening my tongue, I lick from her hole to her clit a few times, each pass tasting more and more of her arousal. My tongue dips into her pussy wiggling a bit and she lets out a soft moan. I smile and double my efforts, flicking her clit repeatedly and pumping one finger slowly into her tight pussy. There's already a small puddle of her juices under her cute butt and my cock is rock hard.

I insert a second finger, stretching her and causing her to moan a bit louder than the last one and she quickly hits the mute button on the lecture and pushes the screen so the camera is looking at the ceiling.

"Daddy please I can't. I'm going to get in trouble." Another moan slips out. Her head is thrown back and I can see her nipples poking through the thin shirt.

I curl my fingers and rub her g spot. Her hips buck against my face, she's close to cumming. I pull away just as she's about to tip over the edge and she gives me a pout

"I thought you wanted me to stop Kitten" I tease.

"I do but I was about to cum Daddy."

"Then you better get back to class huh?" I want to watch her cum as she tries to keep it from showing.

"But daddy..." there's a needy whine to her voice as she writhes in her seat trying to tempt me.

I slowly rub her clit with my thumb, just enough to keep her on edge. "Be a good girl and get back to class"

Her pout is adorable as she rights her screen and turns the mic back on.

"Ms Adam's please don't leave while we're in the middle of lecture" her professor says as soon as she's back on screen. I chose this moment to roughly reinsert my fingers and pump them fast and hard while rubbing her clit.

"I-I'm s-sorry ma'am. I went to the bathroom" all eyes are on my Kitten now that she's been called out and I can tell she's trying her best to hide what's happening to her. I reach up and pinch her nipple hard under her shirt and she squeaks a bit.

Her professor raises an eyebrow "alright but try to go before or after class since we've only just started the lecture" I watch my Kitten nod quickly as I rub her clit fast and attack her g spot. As soon as I hear the professor restart her lecture, my Kitten squirts all over me, I look up and her head is thrown back as her pussy gushes. There are probably still a few students looking at her and seeing this. Kitten knows too and that's probably why she came so hard.

I smile as I watch her twitch in her seat. I can't wait to fuck her when she's out of class. I look at the clock and there's still 20 minutes until then.

I get up and Kitten looks a bit relieved until I get back with one of the dildos and her eyes get big. I kneel in front of her again, my good girl hasn't moved her legs since I didn't give her permission. The toy has bumps all over it and the head is almost double the size of the shaft. I rub the toy between her lips to coat it in her juices, every pass the head flicks her sensitive clit and makes her legs shake. She looks down at me begging, to stop or keep going I'm not sure. I align the toy to her entrance and slowly push it in. The shaft isn't as large as I am but because of the large head I can feel as her pussy stretches and resists. No matter how many times I abuse her pussy it's always just as tight as the first time. I feel a big spurt of precum leak out as I watch her pussy close around the large head, the force I was using to push it in forcing it in a couple inches fast and pushes more juices out.

I push the toy in as deep as it can go before pulling it out slowly until I see the head stretch her opening again. She's breathing heavy again and her legs are shaking, straining to stay open. I push the toy in hard and fast and she lets out a loud moan.

"Did you have a question Ms Adams?" I snigger as I fuck my Kitten hard and fast watching her try to respond.

"No no professor I" another moan "hit my leg against the table" there are loud wet squishing sounds that I'm sure everyone can hear through the computer but I don't stop.

"Are you alright?" I want to laugh as the teacher won't let it go.

"Yes yes, it just... hurts a little" Kitten moans again and squirts around the toy. I rub her clit fast to keep her orgasm going.

"Well this is actually a good stopping point. I'll see you all next class-"

I've never seen Kitten move so fast to close her screen. As soon as she does she starts moaning and screaming.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She cums again and I yank the toy out of her watching her pussy twitch and gap wanting something in it.

I pick up her small body and lay her on the table. "You were such a good girl, Kitten" I stroked her hair as I ram my hard dick into her. Feeling her twitching pussy engulf me almost made me cum on the first stroke like I was still in high school. "Its daddys turn now though Kitten" my beautiful Kitten moans under me as I fuck her hard. I lean down to suck on her nipples and I feel her clench around me. She always did love her nipples being played with. I reach between us and rub her clit again.

"DADDY! IM CUMMING" she screams as I feel her squirt against me again. Her pussy starts milking my dick and after a couple more strokes I fill her up with my cum.

I gently kiss up her body as we come down from our high as she plays with my hair.

"That wasn't fair daddy. I could have been in so much trouble" I kiss her lovingly.

"You and I both know you loved that Kitten" I smirk as she blushes and nods. I get off her and help her to her feet, her legs still a bit wobbly.

"I'm going to get revenge on you next time Daddy!" She gives me a big beautiful smile and my heart flutters.

I wink and give her ass a smack causing her to squeak "I'll be waiting" I laugh as I go back into my office.

KittenAsh
KittenAsh
19 Followers