Quarantined with Mom - Illustrated!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? Remember our deal? I helped you out, now it's your turn."

"Can it wait?" she replied, with her eyes still closed.

Truthfully, I could have easily just masturbated in the bathroom and it would have felt amazing. But this was an opportunity I just couldn't miss. The chance to do something sexual with my beautiful naked mother was a unique opportunity. Besides, she owed me a favor after that orgasm she received.

"It can't wait," I fibbed. "Can you at least use your hand? Or your mouth?"

My mother responded by simply opening her legs once again.

"Just put it inside me," she said, while still in her sexual bliss. "I'm getting horny again."

She just offered sex and my mind began to race even more than it already was. A part of me became incredibly excited. Another part of me became worried that I was taking advantage of her. The exotic fruits were affecting her mind and I was afraid that she would regret this later and blame me somehow.

"Are you sure, mom? You really want me to do this?"

Her eyes opened and she looked at me. "I'm sure. I want this. I desperately need to have sex right now. I think I'll be okay after. My hormones are almost under control and I need to orgasm again."

That was all the confirmation I needed that my mother was thinking straight. I positioned myself over her body and got in between her soaking wet legs. I pointed my cock at her drenched pussy.

"Here it goes," I said.

She put her hands on my body. "Please remember, this is only for medical necessity. This is the only time we'll ever do anything like this. Okay?"

I nodded. Then I pushed my hard cock inside of her pussy, guided by one of my hands. I went in slow at first and my mother's body reacted. A wave of pleasure flowed through her. I felt the same feeling. The potency of those exotic fruits we ate showed no signs of slowing down.

She gasped when I entered her body all the way. Every time I entered her, she would gasp again. Her tits waved back and forth across her chest in a hypnotic manner. Seeing them jiggle and shake only made me want to ravish her harder, for both of our pleasures. Beads of sweat began to form around her face and nose.

I held onto her shoulders and she grabbed my arms while we had sex. Things only became more intense the longer things lasted. The look on her face showed disbelief. It was like she couldn't believe what she was feeling, and that her own son was on top of her, ravishing her delicate mature pussy. But neither of us cared how 'wrong' it was at that point. Our lust was out of control and the sex felt surreal.

The sound of my cock plopping in and out of her dripping wet pussy echoed in the room. She cried. Her tits looked swollen. I bent my head down and sucked one of her large pink nipples for the very first time, rolling it around in my mouth, which made her cry some more. When I reached down to briefly rub her clit, she screamed.

Her body began to squirm and violently shake during sex. I had to pin both of her shoulders down with my hands as I continued pounding her. Her body continued to shake and struggle. Her face was turning red in a way that I had never seen before. Her eyes continued to show an expression of disbelief. She began to squeeze my arms with a strength that I never knew she had. Her mouth was wide open and she was taking deep breaths.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "Oh my god! Keep doing it... I'm going to... I'm going to..."

She screamed near the top of her lungs. My mother squirted once again. This time it felt even more powerful than before. It gushed all over me while I continued to pound her wet pussy. The look on her face was priceless. Every line on her face was on full display with the different expressions she was making. She squeezed my arms so tightly that I was sure it left bruises later.

Afterwards, she became limp once again. That's when I shot my load inside of her pussy, which at that point was a river of orgasmic fluids.

I collapsed on top of her and rolled to the side, with my finally soft cock plopping out of her worn out body. We were both completely exhausted. Our bodies were covered in sweat. We breathed heavily. I stared at the ceiling for several long minutes, enjoying the unbelievable sexual bliss that I shared with my own mother.

"I'm cured," she finally said.

"Me too. Finally."

"I need a long cold shower. Care to join me?"

I looked at my mother, wondering what she meant by that. I wondered if she wanted to continue our little sexual adventure, even after she had been 'cured.'

"Really?" I asked.

She turned to me. "Yes, really. Just an innocent shower. We've already seen each other naked, so it doesn't make a difference if we shower together. We're both filthy right now."

"Thanks to you."

"Sorry about that," she said, almost laughing. "I certainly wasn't expecting that much to flow out of me."

"Don't be sorry. I loved it. I love women who squirt."

She smiled, "We still have plenty of fruit juice left."

"The perfect vacation."

In the bathroom we kissed passionately before I could turn the shower on. She got on her knees and took my soft wet cock in her mouth, tasting both of our orgasms. I thought I had been completely wiped out sexually, but I was wrong. My mother's mouth was slowly bringing my cock back to life.

It wasn't much longer until I felt the need to cum again. I warned her a few times, but to no avail. Mom simply wasn't interested in hearing my pleas, or maybe she just didn't care. Or perhaps she was too far in her sexual zone to even hear me.

Her mouth was flooded with my cum and she kept on going. She slurped it all down as if my cum was as intoxicating as the island drink.

Epilogue:

Christine's first case in her return to private practice was an unusual choice. When the cruise ship she had attended was being sued in a class-action lawsuit, she jumped at the chance to defend the company.

Before becoming a prosecutor, she had spent years in civil litigation, taking on big companies that skirted the rules.

Here, she recognized that some things are just accidents. That sometimes all the right precautions can be taken and bad things can still happen. Companies should be shielded from these sorts of frivolous lawsuits or else the economy would collapse.

Besides, if it weren't for the cruise ship disaster, she would never have experienced the pleasure of fucking her own son.

Speaking eloquently in a court of law, neither the judge, nor jury, nor the opposing counsel could have ever imagined that she had spent the morning screwing her son. It was a good-luck charm, she figured. In the kitchen, her purple skirt had been lifted while she was bent over the counter making coffee, while her son rhythmically fucked her from behind.

At first, their continued sexual activity had been shameful and filled with great remorse. It consisted of Christine, filled with the residual effect of that fruit drink, going to her son's room late at night, riding him senseless until they both came, and leaving without saying anything. It happened every other night.

Eventually, it became their normal routine when she became pregnant. Christine had always been a moderate conservative and family meant everything to her. She'd be a mother again, with her son being the father. They were almost like husband and wife, in addition to their mom/son relationship. She'd lay on her back every night while her son fucked her wildly, rubbing her belly in between thrusts.


The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12