All Comments on 'Quarantined with My Mother Pt. 02'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Belly swollen

Why isn’t her belly starting swell with his baby. After all that summer fucking a spring baby is the natural result.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

csltcsltover 3 years ago
I deftly unsnapped her bra, like the pro I am, while we kissed and tossed it away.

Too Funny!

Wonderful Tale, Loved It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

The second part of the story was just as great as the first. The ass play was very hot and intense. Thank you. I look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it Five Stars. I really enjoyed the taboo fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Would’ve been an interesting play to get amber involved. Usually I don’t like when mom and son sleep with other people but the way you described amber wanting his mom to catch them on zoom was hot and thought you might go in that direction.

In any event great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible story

Love where you went with this, intense nasty sex but still such a beautifully intimate relationship between the mother and son. Definitely ditch the gf if you plan on writing more, makes the story get tacky and loses the intimate connection between mother and son. It’s clear at the end that he’s never going to want any woman more than his mother, so more fun between them please! If you have to include the gf, just make her find out the hard way, watching them through zoom to know her place that she will never come close to being as hot as the perfect mommyslut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but not great

The pace was too fast and the son was too forceful. Would have been better if it was a slow sensual seduction.

rflatstonerflatstoneover 3 years ago
Consider adding Amber for Pt. 3?

It may not have been intentional, but you definitely inserted a "hook" having amber tease about Zach's mom, like she was getting off on it. Maybe she would get off on skyping with both of them.

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
dynamite idea

I am inclined to agree with the comment below the GF is a bit far but still driving distance like imagine she goes catches the mother and son gets in on it stays too long the possibilities are endless

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great story with build up. Was a little disappointed that he ditched Amber. I was really hoping that she would miss sex with him so much that she would drive the 6 hrs to be with him only to be “caught” by his mom, with lots of threesome sex. You know with her having to quarantine with them now.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Part one was great as well, loved the build up. Ignore the stupid haters. Cannot wait for part 3! I don't think bringing Amber into the story would be good though, too cliche

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg that was fucking awesome, got me hard as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pt.03 son impregnates his mom with triplets.

RoofRatRoofRatover 1 year ago

Took a while to get there, but worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best mother/son stories on Literotica. I have to agree the build up was longer than expected but well worth the wait. I loved how mom was such a freak in bed. Makes one wonder if this sort of thing ever actually happens in real life??

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The "Mommy" slut goes from prude to willing whore in two seconds? A whore gets paid for sex and is motivated by money. That's the specific meaning of whore. You shouldn't treat it as interchangeable with slut. I'm not big on the whole slutty fantasy or domination as a main theme but it can be worked into playful scenarios. Calling your woman a whore is a deal-breaker though. You made a suggestive point of her not wanting him to cum inside of her then never dealt with the possible consequences. Obviously, a pregnancy was the way forward to seal their future. Otherwise rule one out in the usual ways. Don't just leave a plot point hanging once you set it out so clearly. They didn't spend all of quarantine with him dumping his loads on her tits, hair, ass and in her nasty rectum did they?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous