Quarantined with My Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Zach confronts his mother about her nocturnal activities.
10.2k words
4.66
96.4k
193

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,529 Followers

"Oh! Hey!" Mom said, halting in the doorway. She couldn't have looked guiltier if she were carrying a gun and a bag of money out of a bank. She was carrying the implement of her crime, though. The vibrator hung from her hand, momentarily forgotten in her shock at finding me sitting there. It was still slick with her juices.

"Hey, Mom. Did you run out to the garage for something? What's that you've got there?"

"What?"

"In your hand? What's that?"

Her eyes slowly panned down to the sex toy in her hand. Mom looked surprised to find it there. It was almost funny. "Uhh...umm...It's a..."

"Looks like a big, fat vibrator. Do you keep those things in the garage? Is it in the toolbox out there?"

"Zach..."

"You were just out there fucking yourself, Mom. I heard everything. Just like you heard me upstairs before that."

"Zach! You can't talk to me like that. I am not discussing those things with you!"

"You're being ridiculous, Mom. I caught you red handed. I know you were using that thing. Do I have to sniff it to prove it?"

"That's disgusting. I'm going upstairs."

Mom stormed past me, but I was right on her heels. "You don't have to hide this from me. I'm cool with it. I'm more than cool with it. We can be adults about this, Mom."

I kept talking as we went right up the stairs and she headed to her room. I was a chicken before, but I was bold now. Everything felt different. The words Mom used in the garage electrified me. I knew how she wanted to be treated, and I was just the man to do it. Mom needed someone to take charge, and I was ready. She went into her bedroom and tried to slam the door behind her, but I was right there, slapping out a palm to catch it. Mom shoved against the door with all her might, but I had half a foot and fifty pounds on her. The door would not budge. She raised the vibrator like she was going to smack me with it. I think she forgot what it was again. I laughed and she shrieked, retreating into her room. Mom shoved the sex toy under the covers on her bed, like that was hiding it from me.

"What do you want, Zach? Why are you hounding me?"

"I want us to be real. We both know what's going on here, and it's time to talk about it."

"If you say we're both adults one more time I'm going to scream! We may both be adults, Zach, but I'm still your mother. You're still my child!"

"Okay, you're my mom, and you're fucking hot. I guess that makes you a MILF!"

My mother looked like she wanted to smack me, but I think she was too freaked out to come close enough to do it. She just glared at me instead.

"You can't say things like that to me, Zach!"

"You taught me to always tell the truth, Mom. The truth is I think you're sexy as hell. Ever since that first night I overheard you getting off with your boyfriend, it's all I've been able to think about. It was bad enough being trapped here and being able to get laid, but then hearing you like that, it was too much."

"Zach, you can't mean it. This is wrong. I'm sorry if you overheard something that confused you."

"The only thing I'm confused about is why I never saw it before. My friends had crushes. They weren't subtle about it. Why didn't I see it?"

"Because its unnatural."

"There's nothing unnatural about the boner you give me, Mom. It feels like the most natural thing in the world. What was unnatural was missing that you're the sexiest woman I've ever met."

She shook her head. There was fear in her eyes. They blazed at me from behind her glasses. It wasn't that I didn't care about her feelings, but I couldn't stop myself. I'd gone too far to stop. I had to finish it now. I had to take it all the way to see what happened. "Zach, you can't think of me like that. I'm your mother. You can't look at me like that."

"But I do. And I am. Looking at you right now is making me hard all over again. All I can think about is how hot it sounds when you come. All I want is to be the reason you make those noises."

"What? Zach, no! That can't happen. Not ever!"

"Why not? I know you feel the same way."

"I do not!"

"You're gonna tell me it was a coincidence that you had to run downstairs and get off after you listened to me and Amber? Be real, Mom."

"Zach...I...I'm not talking about this!"

"You heard me, and you were horny. You had the same reaction I did when I heard you. Listening to me get off made you wet, Mom. Admit it!"

"I'll do no such thing!"

"I think the reason you're so upset is because everything I'm saying is true. You might not like it, because it doesn't square with your morals, but it's still true.

"It's not true! It can't be!"

"I think it is, Mom. I think that's why you look so scared." She stayed silent. "I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want. You know I'd never do that. You're not scared of me, are you Mom? You're scared of yourself."

She shook her head but was still silent.

I advanced on her and my mother backed up into the nightstand, almost knocking a lamp over. I kept coming until we were close enough to touch. Mom held her breath and trembled. She needed this as much as I did. I felt it. But she wouldn't make the first move. She couldn't make herself. That was okay. I was ready. I touched her arm and she jumped.

"Zach," she whispered.

"Just give in to what you want, Mom. It's only us here. No one else will ever know. It's okay."

"Zach..."

I couldn't wait any longer. I kissed my mother. Mom was like a mannequin at first, stiff and unresponsive. It was what you'd expect from kissing your mother. But I was aflame. I kissed harder, wrapping my arms around her slender body. My hand on the small of her back pressed Mom into me and I felt her first resistance break when she sagged into me. Her lips softened. My fingers swept through her curly blonde hair, giving it the slightest tug. My mother gasped into her kiss. I pressed on. Her lips trembled and responded. It was slow and soft at first, almost like my first kiss when I was a young teen. I remember the girl letting me take the lead then too, just like my mother did now. But where Becky stayed mostly limp and passive, my mother responded as her passions were kindled. Mom kissed me as lovers do, and her lips parted to my flicking tongue. She moaned and sucked it, her hands gently resting on my hips. Mom acted like she was starved for my kiss, and I did my best to feed her. By the time I broke it, my mother chased my lips, panting for more.

"We don't need to rush. We have all night, Mom," I breathed, pressing my forehead to hers.

"Zach...no...don't stop, honey. Don't let me think," Mom whimpered. Her hands rested upon my chest and her eyes gazed at mine, plaintive. "Please, honey."

My mother was asking me to take her. Would any man have said no?

We kissed again and hands roamed everywhere. I grabbed her nice, full ass and she moaned when I kneaded it. My throbbing dick pressed into her tummy and Mom grinded into it. I tugged at the hem of her shirt and she raised her arms. She bit her lip and stared at me through her askew glasses when I pulled it over her head. Her plain t-shirt bra did nothing to show off her tits, but that would be coming off too. I would have my mother nude. Her trembling hands fumbled with my shirt and I removed it for her. Mom leaned in and covered my chest with kisses. I'm more slender than athletic, with hardly any hair, but she seemed to like it. Mom kissed and sucked on my warm flesh, giving me goosebumps everywhere. She tongued my nipples, sending shivers down my spine. I moaned and she sucked, nipping with her teeth. I groaned through gritted teeth, knotting my fingers in her flowing blonde hair. Mom sucked harder and I cried out, "Oh fuck, Mom!"

"Too much, honey?" she asked, looking up at me. I was lost in her eyes.

"You're perfect, Mom. Perfect."

I turned her and Mom instinctively sat on the bed. Her eyes went right to my crotch, which was directly in front of her. I saw her hunger and grinned. My shorts dropped and it almost smacked her in the face. I know I'm not the biggest guy, but I'm big enough. My mother lost her shyness and grabbed me, her fingers barely closing around my girth. Her other hand cupped my shaved balls. Yeah, I shaved so I'd be ready when my opportunity came. I swooned on my feet at the surreal sight of my mother holding my cock and balls, her pretty face rapt. She slowly pumped the shaft until clean fluid dripped from the end. Mom's tongue darted out to catch it.

"Fuuucckk..." I intoned.

Mom leaned in, her lips following her tongue. She sucked my fat, crimson head, while lavishing it with her tongue. It was fucking unreal. Mom looked up at me, pretty blue eyes clear through her glasses. Her cheeks worked, hollowing as she sucked. She leaned closer and I had to gather her wild blonde hair in my hands so I could see her beautiful face as she sucked me. I wished I had my phone to take a picture or video. I'd make sure it was handy next time. Mom drew more and more of me into her mouth, taking another inch or two with each pulsing suck. I hit the back of her throat and she didn't pause for an instant. Mom's throat relaxed and I slipped back there. She held my full cock in her mouth, and I swear I nearly came. Mom was only the second girl I'd been with who could fully deep throat me. She was an impressive cocksucker. Mom released me with a whooshing breath, but kept licking and kissing my dick.

"God, Mom. That's fucking incredible," I moaned, stroking her hair. Something fired behind her eyes when I said mom, but she didn't stop.

My mother carefully removed her glasses and set them on the nightstand, never breaking contact with my cock. She took a deep breath and sucked me in again, sliding her lips all the way to the root. Mom did indescribable things with her mouth. I didn't know a woman could do those things with my cock all the way in their throat. The more she sucked, the hungrier Mom became. She aggressively bobbed on my shaft, sucking it wetly, not even pausing when she struggled to breathe. Her face went crimson and spit dripped from her lips, but my mother sucked my cock like it was her mission in life. She cradled and caressed my balls the whole time, and they tightened and boiled in her hand. Mom was power-sucking me and I had no ability to hold back.

"Mom...Mom...fuck..." I gasped, trying to warn her.

I never released Mom's head, holding it in both hands, growing more aggressive as I was about to blow my load. I fucked her mouth, and she made these weird gagging noises, but she sucked me harder. Her eyes pled with me. She wanted it. She wanted every inch. I was going to come in my mother's mouth. I roared and let go, my cock pulsing as I blasted cum into the back of her throat. Mom coughed and thick white seed ran from her lips and dripped onto her bra, but she recovered and eased me into her mouth, sucking like a Hoover. Mom's tongue worked my underside, and she coaxed every last ounce out of me while dutifully sucking and swallowing. Mom kept sucking even after I finished, keeping me from going fully soft.

"Damn, Mom," I sighed, pulling my dripping cock from her mouth.

"Zach...honey..." she gasped. She looked torn between relief and disappointment that I took it from her.

"You're amazing, Mom. I mean, wow, that's the best blowjob I've ever had."

Mom grinned as pride got the better of her. "I have a lot more experience than the girls you're used to, Zach."

"You'll have to tell me all about that." I laughed.

Mom looked away. "I'm not a slut. Please don't think that."

I sat on the bed beside her and turned her to look at me. "I love you, Mom. I could never think that. I know this is an incredible gift."

I kissed her and she seemed surprised. I bet guys her age are more reluctant to do that after a blowie. I get that if you're uptight, but I've never had that issue. The salty tang of my load was still on Mom's lips, but I was making out with my mother and I didn't care. I deftly unsnapped her bra, like the pro I am, while we kissed and tossed it away. My mother's tits filled my hands, and I was thrilled. I tried to be gentle, but it was hard to slow down because I was so turned on by her. I flicked her thick, rosy nipples and Mom moaned into our kiss, jerking like she was jolted.

"Oh god, honey...Zach...this is so wrong..." Mom whimpered, as my lips worked down to her breasts.

"I love your tits, Mom. They're so nice."

They really were. They were softer than the girls I was used to, but I swear they were still full and perky. Mom had incredible tits for a woman in her 40s. Amber should be so lucky that her tits are that nice when she's Mom's age. Her breasts were just slightly larger than I expected, and I covered every inch of them with kisses. Those big, pale rounds were my entire world. Mom guided my lips to her nipple, raking her nails through my hair and wailing when I sucked it.

"God...Zach...it's so...so wrong. Honey...this...we shouldn't...oh god...I...I..."

I got what my mother meant. These were the breasts that fed me as an infant, and here I was again sucking, but not for nourishment. I ravaged my mother's tits to inflame her. I nursed at my mother again after 20 years and we both loved it. The very wrongness made it so much hotter, and I know my mother felt it too.

"You love it, don't you Mom? You love me sucking your tits!" I said.

"Oh god...god help me..."

"Your baby's back, sucking these beautiful titties, and you love it. You love it, don't you, Mommy?"

"Zach...honey...no...don't..."

I switched to her other nipple and pulled the one I'd been sucking. Mom squealed. I nipped with my teeth and Mom screeched and shoved her tits at me.

"Yes! Yes, I love it, Zach! Suck them! Suck them, my baby! God, I'm going to hell!"

"No, Mommy. This is what they're meant for! These tits are meant for me and now they're all mine!" I exclaimed, slurping away.

"Yes! They're yours! You're my baby, and they're yours! Suck them! Goddam it, suck them, Zach! Suck on Mommy!"

The act of sucking my mother's tits had us both insane. I shoved a hand into her leggings and her cunt was sopping. She was so slippery I could barely keep my fingers on her clit to rub it. But teasing a clit is one of the first things I learned when I got with girls, and I showed my mother all of my expertise. Her hips bucked at my hand, but my fingers rode that bronco, controlling that clit while I sucked on her tits. Mom shrieked louder and louder, spreading her legs wide, until she snapped them shut with a keening cry and I made my mother come for the first time. Mom soaked my fingers and jammed her tits at me so hard she suffocated me. Fair, since I'd choked her with my cock. Mom shouted my name over and over, out of control.

I took advantage of my mother's nonsensical moment and peeled away her leggings and panties. Mom lay naked before me, trembling on the bed, and I had to take a moment to behold the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I knew in that moment that I was ruined for everyone else. I felt an instant of guilt about Amber, because I knew I'd never want another woman the way I wanted my mother. My cock surged to life as I drank in her curves, even though I'd come three times before that night. Mom inspired incredible stamina. Her pussy was flushed and soaked, and I knew I had to taste it.

"Zach...wait...what..." she murmured, as I turned her on the bed and pulled her legs over my shoulders. "You don't have to do that..."

"Have to?" I replied, laughing. "You couldn't stop me."

My mother's sweet scent drifted up to me as I peeled her slick lips apart and dove in. I don't think I've ever licked a wetter pussy before. Mom was really into hooking up with her son, no matter how much she protested. The proof was in her pussy. I fucked her deep with my tongue, and Mom writhed all over the bed, squealing my name and panting like she was in heat. My flicking tongue was like a hummingbird wing on her clit and Mom's reservations about her son licking her pussy were gone. Her nails dug into my scalp and she jammed my face into her cunt, humping her hips at me. I jammed two fingers into her, and my mother wailed.

"Ohh...ohh...Zach...honey...so good...just what I needed...oh god yes...YES!"

I needed a firm grip on Mom's hips to keep her in place for my oral assault as she was going insane. Her head thrashed, tossing her wild blonde locks everywhere. She flowed into my mouth, and I drank deeply of my mother's cunt, finger blasting her like a champ.

"Oh god...oh god...Zach honey...godDAMN! Yes! DON'T...EVER...STOP!"

My mother screamed when she came this time. I swear she squirted, soaking my face and the sheets beneath her. Wet sucking sounds mingled with her cries as I pleasured her. It seemed like my mother was going to come forever, when she abruptly pushed my face away.

"Too much...too much...oh god, I can't take it...goddamn..." she whimpered.

I wiped my face on the back of my hand and pulled my mother into my arms. She buried her face in my chest and rubbed against me, purring like a cat. My boner was nestled between her warm thighs. Mom kissed me, and when she tasted herself, I swear it was like she was trying to consume me. My mother was wild!

"I can't believe this, honey. Did it really happen? Did we really do this?" Mom asked. I thought she was losing it. It sounded like she really didn't know what was happened. Was messing with her son blowing her mind?

"It happened, Mom. It's still happening. Feel that? That's all because of you," I replied, rubbing my dick into her.

"Honey, I had no idea it was so big," she moaned, grasping and stroking it. Her tone made it sound like she'd thought about it.

"You make it big, Mom. And you're gonna take care of it. You want it, don't you?"

My mother licked her lips and nodded. "I loved tasting you, honey."

"You'll have plenty more chances for that, but now I'm going to fuck you, Mom." Just saying it gave me chills and made me throb. I'm going to fuck you, Mom.

"Zach, we shouldn't. You know we shouldn't."

"It's a little late to worry about that now, isn't, Mom?" I palmed her tit and pinched and rolled her nipple. Mom whimpered and rubbed harder against me.

"But Zach, that's too far, isn't it? We can't...we shouldn't. Let me take care of it..."

I cut her off with a kiss and rolled her onto her back. Mom pushed against my chest when I climbed on top, but it was token resistance. When I put her hand back on my cock, her fingers wrapped around it by instinct. My mother knew what she wanted. She just felt like she had to resist her own forbidden desires to save some dignity. She didn't need to worry. I would never judge her.

"Not too far, Mom. This was meant to be. Can't you feel it?"

"No, Zach. That can't be right. You're not thinking clearly."

"I know what I want. And I know what you want. You want it, Mom. You can't lie to me. I feel it. Put it in, Mom."

"Zach..."

"Do it, Mom!"

"I don't know. I can't, honey."

Mom complained she couldn't do it, but she was massaging my cock with her hand like she couldn't get enough. She wanted it, but she needed me to do it. It was like I thought. My mother wanted a man to take charge. She needed to be controlled. I thought of how I was with Amber. That's what my mother needed.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Mom, and you're gonna beg me to do it."

"Zach!"

I didn't wait any longer. I pushed through her grasp and shoved it deep into her slippery cunt. I buried it full hilt and my mother howled. It was a nice, snug fit, but she was so slick I slipped right in. My head spun. I was balls deep in my own mother. What the fuck? I started to question if it was all real, just like her. But that hot, wet pussy gripping my cock had to be real. Nothing was more real than that. Mom protested, but now her pussy was milking me like she was made for it. It dawned on me that I was a literal motherfucker. And if I was a motherfucker, then I'd better do it right.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,529 Followers