Quarantined with My Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother whimpered with disappointment when I pulled back, leaving just the tip in her. I jammed it back in and she wailed, her pussy gripping me even tighter than before. She quivered beneath me, her eyes squeezed shut. I pulled out again and she bit her bottom lip.

"Tell me you want it! Tell me, Mom!"

"Zach...don't make me..."

"But that's what you want. You want me to make you. I see it now. You want me to make you do it."

My mother gasped.

"Admit it! Say it! You need it! You want me to make you, Mom!" I spat. I thrust into her again and she squished around me.

"Yes! Yes, goddamn it! Make me! Make me fuck you, Zach! Make your mother fuck you!"

I grinned wolfishly and gave her what she needed. My mother moaned yes, yes each time I thrust into her. Mom's thighs gradually tightened around me until her legs locked around my back. She urged me inside her, lifting off the bed to meet my thrusts.

"Aww, Mom. Aww, fuck. So fucking hot, Mom. You're so fucking hot. Can't believe it. Can't believe I'm fucking my mother..."

"Fucking me so good...fuck your mother...you're fucking your mother...goddamn fuck me...take me..."

"Gonna fuck you all night! That fucking pussy's mine now. You're mine!"

"Yes! Yes! Yours...all yours honey! Fuck me, Zach! Fuck your mother!"

"Fuck yeah..."

"Goddamn...I'm a whore...your mom's a whore...mommy's a whore..."

I didn't know where that was coming from, but I went with it. "You're my whore! My mommy and my whore! Say it! Say it, Mom!"

"I'm your whore! I'm your mommy! Oh, Zach! I'm your Mommy-whore! Use me! Use me, Zach! Use your Mommy-whore!"

The bed rocked with us and my mother's nails racked my back, stinging me. She was like a crazed animal. Her eyes popped open and they were manic. Her screams grew louder and louder. I'm your Mommy-whore! She was totally out of control. I feared I'd broken my mother, but with my cum boiling in my tightening balls and my cock pounding her tight, willing cunt, I didn't care. Fucking my mother was like the lifelong dream I didn't know I had. Now that I was doing it, nothing was going to stop me. I was going to use my mother's body as long as I wanted.

My mother screeched and her whole body seemed to lock around me. Her thighs were so tight I could barely move, and her pussy was like a vice. It rippled with magnificent power as my mother came on my cock. It looked like her eyes rolled back into her head and her spasming cunt willed the cum out of my balls. I knew coming inside my mother would seal the incestuous act, and I wanted nothing more.

"Come on my cock! Come on your son's cock!" I commanded, as I drove it home one last time and had my own orgasm. I swelled inside her and it felt like all of me poured out with my essence, flooding my mother's pussy.

"Oh god! Oh god! You can't! Zach, stop! Pull out! You have to!" Mom wailed.

"No! You're gonna take every fucking drop! I'm gonna blast my load right up inside you and you'll fucking love it!"

"No, Zach! No!" Mom protested, yet her cunt kept milking me, kept drawing my seed deep inside her. Her body craved me, even if her mind couldn't admit it. But then that last barrier came down, too. "Oh god! I feel it! I feel it inside me, Zach! Feel your cum! Yes! Come in your mother! God...it's so...so...so wrong!"

"Feels so right," I countered.

"Yes!" Mom hissed, agreeing. "Yes!" She pulled me down into a deep kiss.

I felt a second wind as I made out with my mother and my cock surged inside her. Her pussy continued to work my shaft, daring me to stay hard. But even I needed a break. I stayed inside her, but I stopped moving. I just enjoyed the sensation of her cunt throbbing around me. I would have stayed inside her all night, but I think my mother needed to breathe, and I had to shift off of her. Mom snuggled right into my side.

"Hold me, honey. I need you to hold me, Mom said.

I pulled her tight against me and kissed her head. The world was perfect.

*

I woke up alone in my mother's bed. I was disappointed. I hoped to have a morning bang with her, but she was out early as usual, while I slept in. I took a long hot shower to clean up before throwing something on and going down to find her. It was the middle of a pandemic. She couldn't have gone far.

Mom was at the kitchen table with her laptop open, working. She looked cute in her uniform of leggings and a tank top. I was glad the baggy t-shirts were gone. There was no reason for my mother to hide her body from me any longer. I'd seen everything. Mom glanced up from her work and smiled.

"Good morning. I was wondering if you were ever going to get out of bed," she said.

"I needed my rest after last night. You took a lot out of me," I replied, chuckling.

Mom looked back to her laptop and said, "There's coffee."

I leaned down to hug and kiss her. Mom stiffened and turned her head so I got her cheek. I let it go. I understood that she might feel weird about what we did. I could give her time to calm down. I got myself a cup of coffee.

"Busy?" I asked.

"I'm swamped. I'm going to be tethered to this computer all day. I like working from home, but it's so inefficient. A lot of what we do involves teamwork, and Zoom is a poor substitute. It's weird to admit, but I'll be happy to be back in the office."

"At least you have something to do."

"I'm sure you can keep yourself occupied. You're a bright young man."

I knew exactly what could keep me occupied. I wanted to bend my mother over that table and make her scream again. It was really all I could think about and my cock tingled as I did. Instead of doing it, I said, "I'm glad you're home, Mom. I don't want you going anywhere."

"That's sweet, Zach. But you'd better let me get back to it. I need to finish this before my next meeting."

I left Mom in the kitchen and went off to watch videos on my phone. My heart wasn't in it. I was more obsessed with my mother than ever. Fucking her only made it worse. Now that I knew I could do it, screwing my mother was all I wanted to do. I wanted to spend the day doing it in every room of the house. Watching prank videos turned to watching porn, and of course I searched out mother-son videos. I found a couple with a woman who looked like my mother, but it was a poor substitute for the real thing. I wanted to see the real passion in my mother's eyes, not hear the bad fake cries of some porn star. I still got hard, but I didn't jerk off. I was saving what I had for Mom. I went down a couple times, but she would not be distracted from her work. I sensed she was using it as an excuse. Amber texted me some nudes, and they were hot, but they just made me want my mother more. Jerking off over video chat with my girlfriend just wasn't that appealing when I had a real, hot-blooded woman in the house with me.

Mom finished her work and made dinner. I offered to help, and she reluctantly let me. Our kitchen was small, and the tension in the tight space was palpable. Mom tried to act normal, but I sensed her unease. It difficult for Mom to avoid me, but she kept slipping out of my arms and dodging my kisses, although she hesitated when she felt hard-on brush against her. I swear I was hard the entire time I was around her. My frustration mounted, but every time I tried to say something, she changed the subject. Mom did not want to talk about what happened. If I was the sensitive type, I might have been offended. My pursuit remained dogged. Unfortunately for my mother, she'd taught me to go after what I wanted.

After dinner, I suggested we watch a movie together. Mom looked trapped and mumbled something about being tired and wanting to go to bed. My reply that going to bed sounded fun got Mom to change her mind and I told her to settle in and pick a movie while I made popcorn. I also got her a new glass of wine. I came into the living room to find her at the far end of the couch with a blanket over her lap. I flashed back to her laying on that couch touching herself. My dick throbbed. Mom left me plenty of room, but I still settled down right next to her. She had nowhere to go when I snuggled against her.

The movie was some silly romcom and I barely kept up with the plot. I just didn't care. Mom occupied all my attention. She stiffened when I put my arm around her and caressed her bare shoulder. I felt like I was making a move on a girl back in high school. The only difference was that back then I was afraid my mother might walk in on us. Now, she was my target. Mom sipped at her wine, draining down the glass. She'd already had a glass and a half with dinner, and I was hoping the vino would loosen her up. It seemed to work. She gradually relaxed into me, even putting her head on my shoulder. It really did feel like an old school date. I inhaled her hair. It was fresh and clean and smelled like jasmine. Everything about my mother was feminine and sexy.

I kissed her forehead, just above her glasses. Mom looked up at me, uncertainty in her eyes. I tilted her head back, softly kissing her lips. She hesitated but kissed me back.

"Zach," she whispered.

"Mom," I answered, kissing her again.

"You know we shouldn't, honey."

"I only know what I want. And I want you, Mom." I caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes, leaning into the caress. "Did you really think we'd just act like it never happened?"

"I know that's not realistic, but this isn't as simple as you want it to be."

"It's only as complicated as we make it. Did you like what we did, Mom?"

She looked away and her cheeks flushed. Mom didn't want to say yes, but she's a terrible liar. "You know that's not the point."

"It's the only thing I care about it. Last night was the most exciting moment of my life. Being with you was incredible, and I'm not giving it up—not when I know that you want it just as much as I do."

"You act like I don't have a say in this, Zach." Mom looked at me again, the ghost of a smile on her lips.

I wished I'd had the realization earlier. I could have been screwing my mother all day. She wanted it. We both knew that. But her morals made her deny it. Mom just couldn't admit it. She needed me to take the blame off her because she couldn't face it. I could play Mom's game if that's what she needed. I even liked it. It was exciting to take control of my mother and "make" her do what I wanted.

"Maybe you don't. I told you last night that you're mine now, Mom. I meant it."

"Honey..." Her eyes went wide. She bit her lip. Yes, this was exactly what Mom needed.

"You're my whore, aren't you, Mom?"

"Zach..." she gasped, eyes fluttering.

"Take it out. Do it."

My mother stared at me, practically panting with excitement. She wanted this so bad, and yet, she couldn't admit it. She needed to be pushed. "Do it, or I'll punish you, Mother!"

I had no idea what that punishment might be, but I thought about my mother thrown over my lap with that sweet, round ass in the air, and erotic power surged through me. Could I do it? I didn't know if I could take it that far. I didn't have to find out. Mom reached into my shorts and wrestled my cock free. She stared at it like she saw it for the first time. She licked her lips and slowly stocked me.

"Take off your top, Mom. I wanna see your tits."

She gasped again at the word tits, but Mom dutifully followed orders. She reluctantly let go of my cock long enough to pull the tank top over her head and wrestle out of her bra. Those full, beautiful tits came into view and my hands went right to them. Their warm weight filled my hands and I feared I might explode when Mom took my cock again. My thumbs stroked her nipples and she shivered and moaned. I massaged them and she closed her eyes and hung her head forward.

"Ahh...Zach...that feels so...good..."

"I bet you've missed having your tits played with. Haven't you, Mom?"

She nodded and moaned, "Yes, honey. They're so sensitive, and your hands are so good. Ahh...you can be a little rougher...ohh...not that rough...ahh...like that...just like that..."

I wasn't rushed like I was last night I was able to really enjoy Mom's body. Her tits really were marvelously soft. Mom's skin was so smooth and perfect. I loved the way they sculpted to my hands. I loved the little sounds she made when I played with her nipples. I was so lost in my mother's tits that I almost forgot she was playing with my dick—until she started aggressively massaging my balls. Mom did a little twisting motion as she stroked the shaft, using my dripping precum for lube, and really worked over my balls. My hips jerked, like I was fucking her hand.

"Mmm, you like that honey. You like momma playing with your dick," she cooed.

"Fuck yeah, Mom."

Mom dragged her nails along the sensitive underside of my shaft and chills went up my spine. "Watch your language, young man."

"I thought I was in charge here," I said, tweaking her nipples. Mom yelped.

"Only as long as I let you." She smiled slyly.

I tilted her face up, making her look at me. "I like it when you play the mom card, but who's in charge?"

Mom didn't answer and I pinched her nipple again to make my point. "You are," she whimpered.

"Good," I replied, with a smile. "Just making sure you know that. You can keep playing mommy."

"I'm not playing. I am your mommy." She gripped my cock harder, stroking it faster.

"You are," I groaned. "And my mommy's playing with my dick."

"That's because you love mommy playing with it. You needed mommy to play with your dick. You're such a horny, young man."

Mom's eyes were on fire, and her tone was so serious it was driving me wild. She went from teasing my cock with her nails to using them to tickle my shaved balls, which felt even better. I couldn't help wondering how many dicks she'd played with to get that good. I'd ask her later. It was getting difficult to think.

"I'm so fucking horny, Mom. My dick needs attention. I need you to take care of it."

"Mommy will take care of it, honey. Mommy's got your dick."

Mom slid off the couch, going to her knees on the floor. I kicked my shorts off and opened my legs to give her full access. She brushed her hair back and began to remove her glasses, but I made her stop. "Leave them on," I ordered.

She smiled and rubbed my head on her smiling lips, smearing them with sticky fluid, which she then licked away. I growled, fighting back the urge to jam my cock into her mouth and fuck her face. I was torn. I loved the way Mom was playing, but I just wanted my cock in her mouth. She licked down the sides and dragged her lips back up the underside. I almost blew my load all over her face. Mom licked her way down again, but instead of coming up, she started kissing my balls.

"Such big balls for a young man. They feel so full, honey. Are they nice and full for me?" she giggled.

"You're gonna find out if you keep that up. I've got a big fucking load for you."

"What did I say about cursing? You don't want me to stop, do you?" Mom chided, while kissing my balls.

"You're not going to stop, Mom. You're gonna suck my fucking balls. You're gonna suck my balls like you love them."

"I do love them, honey. Let me show you," she replied, eyes sparkling behind her glasses.

Mom sucked one ball, then the other into her mouth, and then the other. She went back and forth, and she almost sucked my whole big sac into her mouth. It was wild! Mom truly sucked my balls like she was in love. I'd never felt anything like it. I wished Amber sucked my balls like that. My mother had a thing or two to teach my girlfriend. Damn, I had to get them together. Mom feasted on my sac and then went lower. I tilted up as her tongue darted toward my taint. I swear she wanted to tongue my asshole! My mother was a filthy little whore. I was never giving her up! Her face was buried down there, and she made weird rutting noises, like a pig at the trough. I held the back of her head and shoved her face down there. Her stroking action on my shaft slowed as she focused down under. Her tongue stretched toward my asshole. I grunted and shook. Mom was blowing my mind. I finally let her head go because I was about to blow my load in her hair. Her face popped up and she gasped for air. Mom's glasses were smeared.

"Do you like a little ass play, young man? Is that what gets you off?" Mom asked. She sucked one of her fingers and slid it back there. She pressed it to my asshole, and I jumped. She squeezed my cock and jacked it hard.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, Mom! What the fuck?!?"

I didn't get anything else out because she added pressure at my back door, and I busted my nut. That was a new one for me, and I don't think I ever came so hard. I grunted as she enthusiastically pumped my shaft, thick cream spewing from the end, all over her face. It coated her glasses, shot over her cheeks and up into her hair. Mom kept jacking me and pointed it down, draining the rest of my load all over her tits. She worked my cock and squeezed my balls and didn't let up until she'd milked every last drop from me. I had nothing left, but that didn't stop her from popping it into her mouth and sucking like a vacuum, making sure she had it all. Mom sucked so hard I thought I was going to turn inside out. I was deflated when she finally let me go.

Mom looked up at me, smiling through the load coating her face. "I told you Mommy would take care of you. I bet you feel better now, honey."

"Oh fuck, Mom. You're off the hook. You're a crazy fucking cougar, aren't you? You love the dick!"

Mom looked confused, and for a moment I was afraid I'd hurt her feelings. I brushed her hair back, avoiding my cum. "That's a good thing. I love it, Mom. I love you. I couldn't have dreamed you'd be this hot."

"Are you sure, Zach? I don't want you thinking I'm some crazy slut. That's what I'm afraid of with all this. A son shouldn't see this side of his mother."

"I love this side of you, Mom. If I'd known you were like this, fuck, I would have made this happen years ago."

"Don't say that, Zach."

It was weird that my mother was protesting while she was on her knees with my load all over her face, but I understood that she was torn. Why wasn't I? I wasn't going to dwell on it. I just accepted I was a freak. I had to make sure I kept my momentum. I commanded her to stand. Mom hesitated. "Don't make me turn you over my knee, Mom," I warned. She needed to know I was back in charge. My mother stood in front of me, arms at her sides.

"Get those leggings off. I want to see all of you."

"Yes, son," she meekly replied, pushing her leggings down, dragging her panties with them.

Mom stepped out of the leggings and tried to cover herself, but I pushed her hands aside. I really wanted to see her. I wanted a good look at my mother's body. She was stunning. I couldn't believe it was my mother I was gazing at because she was truly a goddess. Again. I marveled that I didn't see it sooner. I should have been beating off to her in high school, just like my friends. The benefit was that now that I knew I wouldn't have to beat off. I could have her. I could have my mother any way I wanted. I reached out and touched her, caressing the curve of her hip, touching her soft stomach. No, it wasn't as toned or flat as Amber's, but I thought it was even sexier than my girlfriend's.

"Zach, I'm twice your age. You have girls your own age. Why do you want me?" she asked.

"They don't hold a candle to you, Mom."

"That can't be true. I've sure your girlfriend Amber is beautiful."

"She is, but she's not you. No one comes close, Mom." I dipped my hand between her thighs. Mom was soaked. She gasped and quivered when my fingers stroked along her dewy lips. I pushed between them. Mom's legs trembled.

"Oh, Zach...when you touch me like that..."

"Yes, Mom?"

"It...it feels...ahh...honey..."

"I want to watch you, Mom. Go get your toy and bring it here."