Quarantined with My Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Zach, no. I don't need it. I have..." Mom stopped herself. She was going to say she had me. I smiled.

"Do as your told. You're mine, Mom, and you'll do it. Come on, don't make me wait."

"Yes, son."

Mom disappeared from the living room, and my eyes followed her sweet ass as she went. I considered telling her no more clothes in the house. That would be fun. But I knew that was too far. Mom was only giving me control because she wanted to. I didn't believe she truly wanted to be my sex slave.

I was getting impatient when Mom reappeared, that big vibrator in her hand. I loved the way her tits jiggled and swayed when she walked. Maybe I couldn't make her be nude around the house all day, but I could make her skip wearing bras from now on. That had to happen. I saw she'd taken time to clean my load off her, although some still clung to her curly locks. I was disappointed. I liked seeing it there. Oh well, I could just mark her again. I patted the couch and she sat next to me, tucking the toy in on her other side, as if I would forget about it.

"I want to see you use it. I want to see what I heard."

"Zach, I don't know. I can't," Mom protested, her hand straying to my dick. It was already perking up again, despite the incredible come she'd just given me. She was trying to control me. But I knew what I wanted.

I hopped off the couch and sat on the coffee table, facing her. "I want to see it, Mom. I'm not taking no for an answer. You can show that guy, you can show me. You're gonna show me how sexy you can be."

"Do I have to?"

I laughed. It sounded like she was the kid, and I was the parent. I stroked my cock. "You need to do what you're told to get what you want, Mom. You're mine, aren't you?"

She gave a little nod. "Yes, son."

"Then do what you're told. Do it."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she sighed, laying back on the couch and closing her eyes. I'd allow that for now. I wanted her to get into it. I loved the way her tits spilled back to the sides when she was on her back. It told me I was with a mature woman.

It was tough to just sit back and watch her. Every bit of me screamed for me to touch my mother and take control of her sex toy. I'm not a passive guy. But I wanted to watch her. I really did. Mom pressed a button at the base, and it began buzzing. She ran the tip back and forth over her slit, nudging it deeper with each pass. She lingered it over her clit, pressing the knobbed tip into her button. Her legs parted further, and she gasped, jerking her hips. Mom only kept it on her clit briefly, but she was panting and shaking before she moved it lower. Mom aimed the thing and pushed it in, slowly feeding inch after inch into her pussy, until she'd taken about half. She pulled out and began leisurely fucking herself with just half of it. I moved to the couch, almost sitting between her splayed legs, to get a better view. Her lips stretched open around it and I couldn't believe Mom took even that much of the big toy. Not going to lie, it made me feel a bit inadequate. The thing was so big that she had to extend her arm to pull it all the way back.

"Shit, Mom. That's fucking hot. Take it! Take it!" I urged, rubbing my now-hard dick.

Mom pushed it deeper with each stroke and gradually buried the whole thing inside her. I was impressed. She kept it embedded in her cunt and adjusted the angle so that little forked arm near the base pressed into her clit.

"Ahh...ahh...god...ahh god..." she gasped

"Fuck," I murmured.

Her hips did the work. She kept that toy buried in her pussy and worked her hips up and down, fucking herself onto it. It was incredible. Somehow watching my mother get herself off was dirtier and sexier even than watching her suck my dick. There was something about her being so horny that she kept a giant toy to use on herself that blew my mind. I was proud to call my mother my whore. I couldn't sit passively any longer. I had to get in the game. I put my hand over hers on the base.

Mom's eyes fluttered open. "Zach...what..."

I took control pulling the toy from her cunt. Mom groaned in frustration but cried out when I plunged it back into her. I teased her that way for a bit, slowly pulling it out and pushing it back. Mom closed her eyes again and took it, but I could see her frustration. She needed to come. I picked up the pace with no trouble. She was drenched and the fake phallus slid in and out of her with ease.

"Open your eyes. Look at me," I demanded.

"Ohh...ohh Zach...Zach...honey...ohh..."

"You're gonna come for me, Mom. I wanna watch you come."

"Yeah...yeah...Zach...please...please don't stop...make me...please make me come..."

I had to turn for even better leverage and my mother grabbed her legs behind the knees, pulling them back to her chest. She was fully exposed to me, cunt obscenely squishing around that toy I pistoned in and out of her. Her little brown eye winked up at me, and I couldn't resist. Turnabout was fair play, right? I licked my finger and pressed it to her rosebud.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried.

"I think Mommy likes a little ass play too," I taunted.

"Oh! Oh!"

"You like it in the ass, Mom? You like it back there?" I pushed the finger deeper, popping past her sphincter and past my first knuckle. I kept that vibrator pumping in her pussy.

"Yeah! Yeah! Zach..." Mom desperately cried.

My finger went deeper, bottoming out in that tight, dark space. Mom's gripped it tightly, like she didn't want to surrender it. It took some effort, but I was able to pull back and finger her ass. She was so tight I didn't know if my mother really took cock in her ass, but she seemed to love it. If she'd never taken it before, she was going to start. I couldn't wait to fuck my mother's ass.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, Mom. I'm gonna fuck that ass and you're gonna beg me to do it," I growled.

"Oh...oh Zach...ahh god...yeah...yeah...yeah...Yes! Yes! YES! OH FUCK OH GOD YES!"

Mom was screaming on the couch as she came. She released her legs and almost kicked me in the face. Her eyes locked on mine as she lost her mind in orgasm—until they rolled back into her head. Mom convulsed on the couch, howling, coming over and over as I fingered her ass and fucked her pussy with her toy. I swear I could have made her come all night, but I needed to fuck her. I popped my finger free from her tight asshole and pulled the dripping toy from her cunt and tossed it on the coffee table. It buzzed and danced on the surface. I didn't care about turning it off.

I wasn't gentle. I wasn't in a gentle mood. I took hold of Mom's round hips and flipped her around, almost pulling her off the couch. She was still breathless as I pulled her ass into the air and lined up behind her. My cock sank into her pussy with a satisfying squish. Mom was like a fountain down there.

"Oh yeah...Zach...fuck me honey...fuck your mommy...your slutty mommy..." she cooed.

Something short circuited in my brain and I pounded her pussy relentlessly. Mom's face was buried in the pillows at the end of the couch, but they didn't muffle her wild moans. She loved the way I abused her cunt. Her ass hiked higher in the air, her forbidden offering. My heavy balls slapped off her thighs and my fingers dug into the white flesh of her hips as I drove my cock into my mother's sloshing cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I shouted.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me Zach...fuck me Zach...AHH!"

She clenched around my throbbing shaft as she came again. I loved feeling my mother come on my dick and I had to stop moving, resting my steely tool inside her to keep from coming with her. I caught my breath and slowly withdrew from her. Mom's juices dripped from my tip. She started to turn around, but I pushed her back down with a hand in the middle of her back. I dipped my fingers into her cunt and soaked them before rubbing her natural lube all over her asshole. Mom squirmed when I touched her there, wiggling her ass alluringly.

"You want it in the ass, don't you slutty Mommy?" I asked, pushing two fingers in there.

Mom yelped and scooted forward, but she couldn't escape. I slowly worked those fingers into her ass. "I don't know, honey. You're so big," she whined.

"I wasn't asking if I could, Mom. I'm fucking that sweet ass of yours, and you're going to take it all."

"Yes, son," she whimpered submissively, pushing her ass back to bury my fingers deeper.

Mom got all heated up again while I fingered her ass. By the time I pulled my fingers out, it was gaping open, ready for me. I pressed my head against that dark hole and pushed. It was such a tight squeeze. Mom stiffened and whimpered but stayed in place. I thought she would tell me if it was too much for her, but she never stopped me. I gave a firm shove and it popped into her ass. Mom yelped. Her ass locked around me so tight I thought she might pull my dick off. I pushed deeper, but it was tight going.

"Zach...you're so big...oh god...so big...take it easy honey..."

"Don't worry, Mom. I'm gonna work that ass right."

I didn't have a ton of experience ass fucking. Amber liked it in the ass, and we did it sometimes, but she always wanted warning so she could get ready, and I just wanted to flip her over and stick it in there. I tried it with a couple other girlfriends, but it didn't go so well. One just freaked out and pushed me away. The other took it, but she said it hurt too much and never let me do it again. I wasn't that into it and didn't mind. But I really wanted my mother's ass. I wanted to use all of her. Mom seemed down with it. She was panting, but I felt her relaxing. I knew my slutty mommy could take it. I was starting to think she didn't have any limits.

"Fuuuck, your ass is tight, Mom. Goddam!" I grunted, slowly sawing my cock in and out of her.

"It's because you're so big, honey. That big dick is too big for mommy's ass."

"Mommy's gonna take it. I'm not stopping."

"Don't stop, Zach! Take my ass. Take mommy's slutty ass!"

Damn, she was wild! My mother, who never cursed in front of me before 24 hours ago, was begging me to fuck her ass and calling herself a slut! It really was possible I broke her, but even if I did, I couldn't complain. She was mine now, fully mine. I was sure of it.

"Shit, Mom! It's so fucking tight."

"Open it up, honey. Open up mommy's slutty ass. Open it up!"

I don't know how my mother expected me to hold out and fuck her ass when she talked like that. My balls were already tightening, and her ass was working me like a champ. I was not going to last. If I was going to come quickly, I was going to go out in style. I slapped her ass hard and started drill it. I worked that ass as hard as I could. Mom's ass had the sexiest little bounce when I fucked it. I held her narrow waist and drove my cock down into her butt.

"Oh god! Oh god! Ahh...Zach...ohmygod!"

"Fuck, Mom! Fuck, Mom! I love your fucking ass!"

"Love mommy's ass, honey! Love mommy's ass!" she shrieked. My mother sounded deranged.

It was the most intense two minutes of my life. I held out as long as I could before finally burying it in my mother's tight ass and shooting my load deep up there. Mom was thrashing and howling, and I think she came again, but I don't know. Honestly, in that moment I didn't care. Fucking Mom's ass took everything out of me. I was dripping with sweat and exhausted when I fell back from her. My cock was truly spent. I feared I may never get hard again, but that I looked at my mother's amazing body and I knew that wasn't true.

Mom slowly turned over and took a deep breath while she fixed her glasses. She was glowing. Her curly blonde hair was as wild as her eyes had been. She looked like she'd just had the fucking of her life. I hoped she had. Mom was purring like a cat when she laid her nude body on mine and we snuggled together.

"That was so amazing, honey," she cooed, kissing my chest. "I've never felt like that. You were so strong, Zach. I loved it, honey."

"I love you, Mom. I'll always love you. It's never going to be enough. I have to have you." I squeezed her tightly.

"I know, honey. I know. It feels so wrong to admit it, but I need it too. I can't give up feeling this way."

"You're not going to play any more games, Mom? You're not going to resist me?"

"No, honey. I'm yours now. I'm your slutty mommy." She giggled.

"I love my slutty mommy. This is going to be the best summer ever."

"I'll miss this when you go back to school."

"You can always visit, Mom."

"I'll have to!"

"Let's take this to bed. This couch isn't comfortable."

"This is perfect to me, Zach."

I kissed my mother and led her to bed.

*

I moved into my mother's bed that night and stayed for the rest of the summer. She was good to her word and didn't fight it after that. She was resigned to her forbidden needs. If anything, Mom was after me more than I was after her. I could have gotten her to stay naked if I'd asked, I bet. She didn't wear a bra the rest of the summer, and I couldn't keep my hands—or my mouth—off her tits. One day I went down on her when she was in a video conference and she barely held it together. She tortured me afterward with an hour-long blowjob before she finally let me come—all over her face again. Mom loved getting facials as much as I loved giving them. Watching her scoop my load off her face and into her mouth was unreal.

We were both crushed when the fall semester approached, only to be elated when my school announced they were only doing online classes for the fall. Mom celebrated by dressing up like a dirty schoolgirl for me and we spent all day in bed.

Our relationship was changed forever. We were more of a couple than mother and son then. I stopped taking Amber's calls and my mother dismissed her boyfriend. We didn't need anyone else. I didn't know how we were going to go back to living in the real world when the quarantine bubble lifted, but we'd figure it out then. In the meantime, we were perfectly happy to stay home and screw each other's brains out. I was probably the only one on the planet who wished the lockdown would never end!