Quarantined with my Mother - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to say. She had done what she came to do, but I didn't want to chase her away, you know, "Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am."

She ran her hand through my hair.

"Mom, isn't this starting to get a little weird?"

She looked at me, surprised, "The only thing that I think is weird is you continuing to call me 'Mom' Do you want to call me Janice?".

"I'm not sure that's any less weird, Mo..., uh, Janice. But if that's what you want."

She kissed me on the lips. It started out tender, but she lingered there. She didn't stick her tongue in my mouth, and I certainly wasn't going to do that with her. But her lips lingered on mine.

"Cory, are you being, uh, satisfied by the sessions?"

"Yes, of course I am." She hesitated, and looked down as if she wanted to say something else. I waited but she didn't say anything more. "Let's go to sleep," she said, but she made no effort to get out of my bed. The next thing I knew, she was asleep. I followed her asleep fairly quickly.

DAY 6

Mom, uh Janice was already out of bed when I woke up. I put on a pair of gym shorts, no underpants and no tee-shirt, and went downstairs. She was still in her nightgown and was waiting for me so she could fix scrambled eggs, sausage and toast. She got up from the table when I came in. She walked over to me and kissed me on her way to the stove. She smiled and playfully felt my prick through my shorts. I smiled back.

We ate and then she went upstairs to put on some casual clothes to go over to Mrs. Johnson's house. I did the same. It was Sunday but Keith and Mom, uh, Janice and I didn't have to prepare for school the next day since it was spring break. Mrs. Johnson did customer service work and her company had plenty of overtime available so she said she wanted to work a few hours.

When we got there, Mrs. Johnson was quite excited. "I have everything all set up. We'll leave tomorrow for Vilano Beach. I have a beach house rented for the entire week. It's spring break so the three of you won't have to worry about school. I'll take my laptop so I can do some work....but only if I feel like it," she chuckled.

We all made a grocery list and Mom, uh, Janice said she would go to the grocery store. I went with her.

She went to the hand sanitizer aisle, but we knew they weren't going to have any. But I stopped at the personal lubricant display. I put one of the blue bottles in the basket and smiled at Janice. She smiled back and went over and picked up a pink bottle. "Don't be selfish, young man. Maybe I want to pleasure myself." It shook me up to think of my mother sticking her fingers in her cunt and getting herself off. But I had to smile at her. I patted her on the ass. Other than having my prick in her hand, this was the first time I touched her in a flirtations manner.

When we got back, we went straight to the Johnson house; we took the fresh and refrigerated items out and put them in the refrigerator. We put everything else in Mrs. Johnson's van.

That night, we watched another two episodes of Killer Tiger. Janice and I went home about 11:00.

I told Janice I was going to go upstairs and take a shower. She said, "Go ahead and use the shower in my bedroom. And you can just get into my bed. It's not as cramped as your bed."

After showering, I dried off, but I didn't put on any pajamas or shorts or shirt. I got into the bed completely naked. I figured I was going to end up that way soon enough.

Janice came in. I was under the sheet, so she couldn't see that I was naked. "I'm going to grab a quick shower then I'll join you." It suddenly dawned on me that maybe she hadn't thought this little twist in our routine through completely. I had never seen her naked, well, at least not since I was maybe two or three. Was she going to take her pajamas or nightgown into the bathroom to put them on before she emerged or would she come out and dress for bed in front of me? After ten minutes, I got my answer. I was surprised, but pleasantly so. She came over to the bed, her bed, completely naked and crawled in under the sheet. "Well, wasn't that a bit presumptive of you?" she asked when she saw me naked. The smile on her face told me she was not upset, but she was being flirtations. I liked how she was doing that more and more.

"I thought we would just skip some of the preliminaries and get down to business."

"Aw, I really like the, what do you call them," she tweaked my nose, 'preliminaries'?"

"I'll get dressed if you want me to."

"Don't be silly. Come on, let me have that big old hunk of meat." With that she grabbed by schlong, but she massaged it gently, the way I like it. I had brought my tube of lubricant into her bedroom, and I took it off the night table and handed it to her. She started to apply it to her fingers. She then resumed massaging my dick. As she did so, I had time to reflect on her appearance. I had never noticed how she looked, but I suddenly realized how very attractive she is. She's 42, maybe 5' or 5'1''. I'm at least six inches taller than she is. She has an attractive face with pixie-like short black hair. I'd love for my wife to look that attractive when she was 42. Heck, I'd like my wife to look that attractive when I married her. She is slightly build with small, but not tiny, tits, probably a B cup. Funny how I had never paid attention to them before, but there they were staring at me.

She edged me. She must have brought me to the edge five or six times. Each time as I got to the precipice I moaned and moved her hand away. She understood what I was doing. She backed off. I stayed hard a good five minutes each time but then my dick would start to go limp. And she would do it again, And again. Finally, I shot off like old faithful. "Ooomph, ooomph, ooomph," I cried.

She laughed, not derisively but she was enjoying and sharing my pleasure. She kissed me on the lips. It was a gentle kiss, but I felt the tip of her tongue on my lips. I met her with the tip of my tongue, but she withdrew. "Let me get you cleaned up." She went into the bathroom and brought out a warm wash cloth. She wiped me clean but as she was about to wipe my jizzm off her chest and stomach and hands and arm, I stopped her. I grabbed the cloth and wiped her off. I lingered on her breasts. In fact, I wiped a wider area then was actually covered by cum.

She smiled, and admonished me, "That's enough. Cory, now that you've satisfied yourself, do you mind if I, uh, find a little, shall we say, relief?"

"Of course, I don't mind." With that she went over to her chest of drawers, reached into the bottom drawer and pulled out a vibrator. It was smooth, maybe about the size of my dick, but not at all with the features of a penis. She lay down on her back next to me. She turned it on with a switch in it's base and started rubbing it around her pussy lips. Both of us were silent. She let out a couple of small muffled moans and then she inserted it into her cunt. I propped myself up so that I could watch this more carefully. She didn't object to this invasion of her most intimate private moment, I think she enjoyed the audience, even if it was someone who had emerged from that orifice just over 18 years earlier.

"Do you want some lubricant?" I asked her solicitously.

She was panting and breathing deeply but managed to say, "No, my pussy juices are starting to flow. That's all the lubrication I need. I wanted to help her, but didn't offer to in view of the slight rebuff when I tried to wipe off her tits.

Finally, she came. "Oh, OH, OH. Ummmph, ummmph," she uttered as she tried to suppress her cries of ecstasy. She dropped the vibrator to the bed and let her hands fall. She was silent for about two minutes and she caught her composure. "Oh, that was good. I really needed that."

I laughed, but not uproariously, "Man, that was wild. How many boys get to see their mother's masturbate themselves to orgasm?"

She said, "I'm glad you enjoyed that." She propped herself up and kissed me, but this time it was a deep passionate kiss.

I wondered what we were going to do next. Was I supposed to take the lead? But she poured cold water on my lascivious thoughts. "Let's go to sleep now. We're both exhausted." She gave no indication I needed to get to my bedroom. We fell asleep.

DAY 7

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that sometime during the night she had rolled over on one side and draped one arm over me. "Janice? Janice? JANICE? Do you want me to fix breakfast?"

"Um, yea, that would be so nice. Do you mind sweetheart? I'm really in the mood for some waffles. Can you handle that?"

"Sure, Babe." She didn't react one way or the other to my new term of endearment for her.

I wasn't sure if Keith and Mrs. Johnson would be coming over. We hadn't discussed any plans. We didn't have to go over to their house since it was the first day of Spring break and none of us had anything we needed to do in terms of on-line activities.

I had grabbed a pair of shorts from my bedroom before I came downstairs, but otherwise I was bare-chested. Janice came down wearing a plain cotton dress.

Our conversation was, let me say, strange. Neither of us brought up the events of last night. We didn't talk about school, either from my perspective as a student or Janice's perspective as a teacher. There's only so much you can say about waffles, syrup, bacon, strawberries and coffee. But we said everything you could say just to fill the awkward moments of silence.

At one point, I picked up one of the strawberries I had prepared for Susan and lifted it to her mouth. She took it in, somewhat sensuously, smiling and then even laughing at my flirtations gesture.

After breakfast, we each went upstairs to pack our luggage. We went over to the Johnson house after that. Mrs. Johnson said we were scheduled to pick up the keys to the rental house at 3:00. We needed to be on the road by 1:00.

We arrived, got the keys, went to the beach house and unloaded everything. There were two bedrooms each with what they call California beds, They were configured as two twin beds each which made sense since I assumed Keith and I would be in one bedroom and Mrs. Johnson and Janice in the other. I know I certainly didn't want to sleep in the same bed with Keith and I didn't think Mrs. Johnson and Janice wanted to sleep together. I was surprised, shocked, actually, when Mrs. Johnson ordered Keith and me to help her and Janice move the twin beds together and to install a mattress cover that presumably would prevent anyone from falling in between the crack. I didn't protest. I don't know why she wanted us to move Keith's and my bed together, but at least we could maintain "social distance". We settled in by 4:00 and then came another shock. Mrs. Johnson told Keith to take "their" luggage to their bedroom and Janice told be to bring "our" luggage to the other. Well, this was certainly going to facilitate Janice and me carrying on our, shall we say, extracurricular activities, But why were Keith and Mrs. Johnson going to sleep in the same bed?

We all wanted to take a walk on the beach. It was practically empty, so social distancing wasn't going to be a problem. We walked for about a mile and back and only saw about 7 people. We would normally have talked to them, but under the circumstances, we all avoided each other, other than a polite wave of the hand. After our walk, Keith said that since we were at the beach, we should go in for a swim. Mrs. Johnson changed into her swimsuit, a thong that left little to the imagination. I was surprised; I had never seen her wearing anything so revealing before. I wondered if she bought it specifically for this trip. Janice changed into one of her traditional bikinis which showed off her assets quite well, but not to the extent of Mrs. Johnson. Keith and I changed into baggy surfer shorts.

There was a rinsing shower by the Jacuzzi behind the house. At about 8, we returned to the house and rinsed off. Then we all went in to shower and get dressed for supper. Janice told me I could shower first, but I politely said, "Ladies first." She smiled, patted me on my cheek and stripped off her swim suit. She didn't bother to close the door. The shower door was clear instead of being frosted and I could see everything. "Cory, can you come in here and scrub my back?" I was still in my swimsuit. I could have leaned into the shower and accomplished my mission, but I stepped out of my pants and joined her in the shower.

"Well, this is cozy, isn't it? You really are enjoying this new intimacy I've given you." I didn't say anything, but I just proceeded to scrub her all over. I paid particular attention to her cunt and her asshole. She didn't object. In fact, she purred like a kitten. I still didn't know how much liberty I could take. We were going to be here a whole week. I didn't want to ruin everything by making a premature overtly sexual move. I contented myself with just arousing her by rubbing her all over. She didn't object, If she was disappointed that I wasn't being more aggressive, she didn't say anything or give me any non-verbal clues. She washed my prick, but not to the point of orgasm. Again, I didn't force the issue.

We were feeling the confinement of the lockdown and wanted to enjoy some good food. Mrs. Johnson had brought some steaks, potatoes for baking and the makings for a salad. She also had a chocolate cake. Mrs. Johnson told Keith he could grill the steaks. "That's a man's job." She put the potatoes in the oven, and Janice tossed the salad. The meal was great and we all drank a lot of red wine. Mrs. Johnson and Janice toasted Keith and me. "Our young men are going through a lot with this crazy pandemic. They are growing up fast. Probably too fast."

The house was set up with an 80" smart TV and we binge watched until Mrs. Johnson said she and Keith were going to bed. It was getting late and we all went to our respective bedrooms. I thought it was strange that she grabbed Keith's hand and led him away. Janice didn't move until they were in their bedroom and the door was closed. She then grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom.

We undressed and climbed into bed. Janice was a little more playful than before, but no so much so that I felt like she was expecting me to kick up our relationship another notch. I don't know why I felt so hesitant. Here my mother was jacking me off every night, and I had started playing with her pussy. Would it be that weird if we were to consummate our new relationship by fucking like a couple of dogs in heat?

Janice edged me the way that I like. She led me up to the brink and then let me back down. This teasing just heightened the pleasure when I finally erupted.

When she gave me her vibrator, I tried to return the favor by edging her, but she didn't have my patience. She grabbed my hand and rammed it so that she exploded with pleasure.

I let her collect her self and I said, "I'm thirsty. I'm going to go get some juice. Do you want anything."

"No I'm fine."

I got out of bed and moved to the door. "You're not going down there like that, are you?"

"Keith and Mrs. Johnson are in bed. No one is going to see me naked." I could have put on my shorts, but there was something titillating about walking around the house naked, even if no one would see me.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the juice bottle. I was feeling like an alpha-male and just drank it straight from the bottle when I heard the other bedroom door open. I had to make a quick decision. I couldn't bolt for my room to grab some shorts, well, I could have but that wasn't the most expeditious thing I could have done. I could have grabbed a kitchen towel and covered my private parts. I could have just put my hand down there to try to cover up. Or I could have just stood there nonchalantly as if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary. That's what I decided to do.

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise."

"Mrs. Johnson, I'm surprised to see you."

"I'm staying here."

"No, I mean I thought you were in your bedroom."

"Am I not allowed to come out." She was being playful and appeared to be in no hurry for me to be able to cover up. And I made no attempt to.

She sat down on the sofa. "Come here, sit next to me." I did as she said. "How are things going with you and Janice?"

I though it was a strange question for her to ask. And I asked her why she asked. "I know Janice was upset when she caught you, when was it, last Thursday, choking you gopher."

"How did you know about that?"

"She told me. She was very upset." I was surprised at this revelation. I had no idea. "She asked me how she should handle the situation."

"What did you tell her?"

"You tell me. How is your relation with her now?"

"It couldn't be better."

"Is she beating you off?" I was shocked at her question, the bluntness.

"She's, uh, caressing me. Tenderly. In some erogenous areas. Why did you ask that?"

She looked at me and answered, "When she was so upset with you, I told her your impulses were perfectly natural and she didn't need to be upset. I told her Keith had the same urges and rather than my getting upset with him, I encouraged him to seek release. We talked about such things openly and, well, one thing led to another and we decided that rather than his sneaking off to do it in secret, he should be open and unashamed about it. I asked him to beat off in front of me just to show it was alright. Soon, I was, well, participating.

"I told him I had similar urges and before too long we were masturbating each other."

I was curious. "Did you do it tonight?"

"We only need to do it about twice a week, but we did it a few more times this past week with the quarantine. Tonight, here for a week's vacation was a special occasion. So of course we celebrated by getting each other off."

There was a pause in the conversation. Her nightgown was buttoned up the front. She unbuttoned the top three buttons. "Cory, I've been so tense this past week. Keith often gives me a massage when my muscles get too tight, but he didn't do that tonight. Would you mind massaging my back?"

Without waiting for an answer, she carefully slid the top of her nightgown off her shoulders. She didn't flagrantly expose her tits, but there they were, none the less. She did it, rather, coquettishly. And after I had the opportunity to get an eye full she made a halfhearted attempt to drop the gown down to the middle of her back while closing the front to cover up her breasts. He lay down face down. It was clear she expected me to position myself so that I could massage her shoulders and back. There was only one problem. Well, I didn't consider it a problem and I don't think Mrs. Johnson did either, but society might have been bothered by the fact that my groin was inches away from her face. My prick was starting to come to life and was mere millimeters away from her. I would have been so easy for her to move her hands from under her head and reach out to touch me. I was praying for her to do so, but, alas, she didn't. My prick kept pulsating and the blood rushed to it and on each pulse it raised more and more until eventually I had a full hard on.

Then, I heard Janice, "What is going on? What are you two doing?"

I was dumbstruck but Mrs. Johnson managed to raise her head. As she did so, her forehead brushed my prick. Great, fine time for that to happen!"

"Relax, Janice. Cory was just giving me a massage."

"Completely naked! What were you two thinking. Cory, get to your room." Of course, there was no "my" room, there was only "our" room. I got up to do as she said and I heard Mrs. Johnson protest, "We weren't completely naked. I had on my night gown. This is how I found Cory when I came into the kitchen."

I didn't hear any more of the conversation as I beat a hasty retreat to my, our room. I meekly crawled under the sheet. At about 3 o'clock, two hours later, Janice, mother came back into the room. She pointedly put on a pair of pajamas. She didn't say a word and I certainly wasn't about to. She crawled into the bed with her back turned to me. Maybe I should have been gallant and offered to go sleep on the couch, but I didn't.