Quarantined with my Mother - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 8

It was a fitful sleep, certainly for me and judging by how much Janice tossed and turned, it must have been for her also. At about 8:00, Janice got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She quietly left the room but took the time to coldly announce, "I'm going to go fix breakfast."

I dressed. I put on shorts, but no underpants, and a tee shirt. When I got to the dining area, Mrs. Johnson, Keith and Janice were already eating. Janice got up and said, "I'll fix your breakfast. Will bacon and scrambled eggs be alright?"

I wasn't expecting such a calm domestic scene and just nodded my head and uttered a weak, "Yea. thanks." We all sat there in silence while we waited for Janice to serve my breakfast. She put some orange marmalade on two slices of rye toast, my favorite, and poured me some V-8 juice, another one of my favorites.

She asked me, "Are you going to stick with your new all grown up favorite, coffee?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Oh, so now you care what I think. I'm sorry, that was uncalled for and out of place."

She sat down and started to eat, No one said a word for about 10 minutes when mom, uh, Janice, spoke up. "Barbara told me what happened last night."

Mrs. Johnson spoke up, "Don't you mean what didn't happen?"

Janice corrected herself, "Alright, what DIDN'T happen. Cory, I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I don't mean sexually between you and Barbara, but this pandemic has really got me on edge. Maybe I'm acting a bit paranoid. You'll be graduating in a couple of month. You're growing up."

Mrs. Johnson corrected her, "He's grown up."

"Not while he's living under my roof."

Mrs. Johnson looked exasperated. "Do we need to have another talk, Janice?"

"Maybe we do. There's just so much happening all at once."

Mrs. Johnson blurted out "Do you need a good stiff dick?"

There was an embarrasing silence, then Janice said, "Maybe I do."

"You're beating off Cory every night. I'll lend you Keith if you want. I'm sure he won't mind. Or if you really want to walk on the wild side, I can use my dildo."

I'm sure that didn't produce the desired reaction, but I spit out my coffer from laughing.

Janice said, "Thanks for the offers. I'll get back to you." Everyone laughed at that.

The tension has been broken and things returned to normal, kind of. We all went for a swim later in the morning. The beach was mostly deserted with the pandemic and when I went into the ocean, I tore off my swim shorts.

There was stunned silence. "What, there's nothing here everyone hasn't seen before. Come on, Mrs. Johnson, are you afraid to get wet?"

Barbara was wearing her thong swimsuit. She got up and moved the straps so that they dropped down to her waist. She was not naked, but rather she turned her one-piece thong into a topless bottom. She grabbed Janice's hand and said, "You've got to join us." Janice's swim wear was more conservative than Barbara's. It was a more modest two piece suit suitable for a mother her age. She stood up and took off her top." While not a thong, there was plenty of Janice's thighs and buns exposed not to mention her tits staring at us all.

The three of us all started chanting, "more, more, more." Janice smiled and grabbed Keith's hand. Keith was the only one of us who remained in his complete swimsuit. The smile on Janice's face showed me that she took our ribbing in good nature.

Keith and I ran into the ocean immediately. It still had a March chill. I realized immediately it was stupid of us to rush in so quickly but we would acclimate ourselves shortly. "Hey, Keith, do you think the chill will cause the girls nipples to harden?"

"I'll bet they'll be like cows."

"Let's see." I started out of the water. Keith followed. Janice and Mrs. Johnson were only ankle deep in the water. I grabbed Mrs. Johnson caveman-style and carried her like a groom carrying a bride over a threshold. Keith was more gentle with Janice. The girls squealed loudly. I threw Mrs. Johnson into the ocean. She splashed me so I knew we had not yet overstepped our bounds.

She stood up and I touched her nipples. "I bet Keith that the cold would cause your nipples to pop out like a dairy cow in the morning."

"That's not the most flattering thing anyone has ever said to me. Do you think my milk is refrigerated?"

"With all due respect, Mrs. Johnson...."

She interrupted me, "It's alright if you call me Barbara."

I continued, "...Barbara, I would have though you were past your milk producing years."

"Don't underestimate me, especially when I'm aroused."

"Are you aroused now?"

"Why don't you suck my tit to see." We weren't that close to Keith and Janice, but they could clearly see what was going on. I tried to disguise what we were doing by gently shoving her body lower so that her tits were below the water line. But with the ocean waves, as gentle as they were, the waters receded so that she was not constantly below the water line. As I suckled her tits, I felt something on my prick, well below the waterline so it was not easily observed.

I joked, "I think a shark just brushed against my prick."

"Are you sure it wasn't a barracuda?"

"Or maybe a cougar."

"That's insulting. A cougar is over forty. Until then we are referred to as pumas. I'm only 38."

I smiled, in part about her flirtatious banter but mostly because of the pleasurable sensation I was feeling below the belt. The fact that we were getting away with something forbidden heightened the levity. After about five minutes I shot my wad. "Janice has told me that I need to work on my stamina."

"You did just fine." She kissed me on the lips lingering just a few milliseconds longer than she probable should have for propriety's sake. The insertion of her tongue in my mouth was a nice bonus.

We emerged from the ocean, but not before she milked the last few drops of cum from my prick while it was still below the water line.

We had laid out a beach blanked. Barbara and I both lay down. I wrapped my arms around her. She admonished me, "Whoo, whoo, cowboy. Calm down. There're be plenty of time for that later. But we do have to be careful not to force the issue."

I had a disappointed look on my face. "When?"

"I'll have to figure it out. We'll have to figure it out. But we still have the rest of the week here and there's still a couple of days of quarantine left when we get back home." I moved over. I did grab the sun screen, despite the chill in the air the sun was still shining bright." I applied it to her, lingering on her tits, her thighs. I propped up her legs so that it would hide her groin while I copped a few strokes of her pussy lips which I could reach by moving her thong to one side. "That's nice. You're making it hard."

"No, you're making it hard," I joked as I glanced down at my blood engorged cock.

We laid on the blanket until noon. Keith and Janice joined us on the rather large blanket. I told Janice to lie next to me. Barbara was on my other side and Keith was on the other side of Janice. We were all exhausted from the swim and the sun and each of us in turn dozed off. When everyone was snoozing, I gently grabbed Janice's hand and placed it gently on my cock and balls. I must have done a good job since it did not arouse her. But there she was with her hand on my crotch. I was gently aroused just from the contact, but I was not going to erupt. Janice and I stayed in that position for an hour.

Barbara was the first, beside me, to be aroused from her slumber. I don't think she wanted to awaken Janice, so she gently whispered, "I'm jealous." I knew she was joking but, I took her hand and very carefully removed Janice's hand and replaced it with Barbara's "That's better." She smiled at me.

We didn't do much the rest of the day. We didn't need to go shopping. There were no classes or work to attend. Barbara did trim Keith's hair. She wasn't a professional, but this obviously wasn't the first time she had done this. When they were through, I asked her if she would trim mine. She sat me down in the kitchen chair we were using and gave me a nice trim job. When she was through she asked me if I wanted her to prune my begonias. I has no idea what she was asking. She saw my look of bewilderment and explained, "You know. Clean out some of your underbrush." She pointed the point of the scissors to my crotch. I blushed. She snapped the scissors as if she couldn't wait to put them to use.

"You know women don't like to get a mouthful of pubic hair."

"I'm not sure many women are going to be wandering around in my underbrush," I protested, but as the same time started to get hard as I fantasized about her snipping around down there. I never had put on any clothes after our morning swim.

She trimmed my pubic region. I liked the sensation, both of her groping around down there and occasionally moving my prick out of the way. I also like the aesthetic effect of the trim. "What do you think, Janice?"

"I'm not going to be going around staring at my son's crotch."

Barbara snicker, "I'll put you down for undecided.

Janice has remained relatively passive this whole time. I was a little surprised, but I rather enjoyed her warming up to this new level of sexual freedom. Susan commented, "I don't think you've trimmed enough."

"You mean full commando?" Susan nodded her assent. "What do you think, Cory."

"Well, I guess if I don't like it, it can always grow back."

"Wait here a minute." Barbara left the room and came back with one of the razors she had bought on the trip to the grocery store and a can of shaving cream. I was a bit curious when she put the razor's in the grocery basket. But now it suddenly hit me. The pink color wasn't just because she expected shave her legs during the week, but it was so she could shave her cunt, or at least give herself a bikini trim.

Although not the same sensation as Janice applying personal lubricant to my prick, I got a nice sensation from the feel of the shaving cream on my schlong. Barbara started stroking. "Hey, be careful down there,"

Barbara laughed, "Maybe I'll give myself a souvenir." She tended to my crouch meticulously. I'm sure I was getting harder and harder with each stroke but she didn't say anything. She lifted my prick and then my balls as she shaved stroke by stroke.

Then she announced, "There, as bare as a baby's butt. All the women will appreciate your thoughtfulness." I wondered, but only to myself, who are 'all the women'?

I got up and paraded over to Janice. "How do you like my new look?" She just turned away in mock disgust.

We had a picnic on the deck for our evening meal. The other three had all put on some more clothing. Keith just had a beach shirt that he wore open along with his swim shorts. Janice covered up with a transparent cover up that still featured her tits staring out at us like a couple of headlights. Barbara had a cover up over her thong still the top of which was still hanging down to her hips. The cover up did preserve her modesty, such as was left. I was naked with my bald penis on display for all to see.

The girls were going to fix sangria for themselves, but Keith and I insisted on beer. Even Keith got into a playful mood and said, "Come on girls, if you want to get a buzz on you got to go with something more high octane that sangria." It didn't take much convincing.

Daylight savings time had kicked on about two weeks back, and it started getting dark an hour earlier than two weeks ago. Barbara had fixed a German Chocolate Cake, Keith's favorite. When we had finished it, two helpings each, she asked us, "So is everyone up for some binge watching?"

I said, "I want to binge watch some lesbian porn." I guess my second beer was beginning to take effect.

Janice interjected, "That's a little selfish. What are Barbara and I supposed to do?"

"Come on, Barbara, you never have gotten off on some lesbian porn?"

Janice said, "Truth or dare." We all glanced at each other. "Truth or date, Barbara. Have you ever gotten off on lesbian porn?"

"If we are going to play the game, we have to play by the rules. If you want me to go first, you've got to give me the choice between truth or date."

I liked her playfulness, but I wasn't going to let her get out of it completely. "Alright, truth or date?"

She stared around as if she were thinking about it. She knew what the truth question was going to be, so she said boldly, "DARE".

I said, "Kiss Janice."

Janice objected, "Wait a minute, that drags me into her dare without my consent."

Barbara said, "Come on, Janice. What's the matter? Are you afraid you'll enjoy it? This could open up broad new vistas for you." Then she winked, "And maybe it could change our relationship forever."

We all knew she was kidding, or was she. But her taunting accomplished it's purpose. She stood up and walked over to Barbara. She didn't take the initiative other that to move into position, but allowed Barbara to kiss her. It was only a gentle sisterly kiss appropriate for two friends.

Keith started chanting, "French her; French her."

Barbara smiled, "You wish."

There were several other truths or dares. Perhaps the most provocative dare was when Keith was dared to strip naked and run 100 years down the beach. It was dark and the beach was abandoned, but Keith was a good sport and put aside his modesty and timidity and stripped off his trunks and shirt which he has been wearing and disappeared. We all went out to the deck just to make sure he made it all 100 years.

When he came back, he came inside and got covered up immediately.

There was one more truth that created a stir. I asked Barbara, "What's the worse lie you've ever told."

Janice spoke up. "Oh, come on, Cory that's much too broad. We probably wouldn't even know who she lied to. What's the worse lie you've ever told one of us?"

Barbara looked uncomfortable. Finally, after what seemed like an interminable pause, she quietly spoke up, "I told Janice that I masterbate Keith."

"What?" exclaimed Janice. She screamed, ":You were lying? I've changed my whole relationship with my son based on that lie."

I felt hurt by her reaction so I decided to intervene, "But hasn't the change been for the better?"

She screamed, "Do you consider my incestuously beating off my son a change for the better?"

"Well, I've enjoyed it. And I would hope that your would have too."

Barbara got into the conversation. "Come on, Janice. It was a lie when I told you." She paused, she smiled and grabbed Keith's hand and squeezed it lovingly, "But it's not a lie now."

Janice turned to Keith, "Does your mother beat you off?"

"Yes, ma'am, At least she has been doing that since late last week."

Janice mellowed. "Well, I'm not sure how mad I can be with you. If it hadn't been for your lie, I don't think I would ever have had the courage to encourage Cory to continue beating off, much less starting to beat him off myself."

We finished our drinks and the game of truth or dare died of it's own volition. We all headed to our respective bedrooms. Janice walked over to her dresser and pulled out her sexy night shirt, not her old maid cotton nightgown. I stopped her, "Don't put it on. No, I do want you to put it on so that I can take it off you."

She got a coquettish smile on her face. She took off the clothes she was wearing and in a reverse striptease put on the flimsy night shirt. She did not put on any panties, not ever a thong.

I ordered her, "Come over here and lie with me." Without any hesitancy, she obeyed. "How do you like my bald one-eyed mouse?"

She said, "I think he's cute. Can I pet him?"

"Is that all you want to do?"

She hid her face in her shoulders. "I want to know what he tastes like."

Not forcefully, but ever so gently, I grabbed the back of her head and guided it to my pecker. She started licking it without any hesitancy. I grabbed the hem of her nightshirt and then I removed it. She immediately resumed sucking my cock as soon as it was off. I caressed her tits, rolling the nipple between my fingers. I was approaching a climax and didn't know what the etiquette was. Was I supposed to remove my cock from her mouth before I exploded? I figured she was much more experienced that I was and she would take charge. Soon I exploded with my cock still in her mouth. She didn't give any indication that I had violated some protocol. She swallowed and then opened her mouth. There were strings of cum all over her mouth.

She wanted to kiss me, but I was repulsed by that thought of getting a mouthful of my own cum in my mouth. I didn't envy her in her predicament. We lay there in each other's arms for over 10 minutes. "Brush you teeth," I commanded her. She complied without any hesitancy. I heard her gargling her mouthwash and then she returned to our bed. I kissed her longingly. She appeared to be satisfied. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED