Quarantined with my Mother - Week 01

Story Info
4 people come together when they are quarantined.
10.8k words
4.41
53.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older. The story, all names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in this story are completely fictitious. No identification with actual persons or places is intended nor should any be inferred. Any similarity with real names is only coincidental. This story is intended as entertainment only.

DAY 1

The governor's news conference was streamed and we all watched it. We, in this case, is me, my mother, by best friend Keith and his mother who live next door to us. We were award that the Covid-19 virus was beginning to affect a lot of people. We all added a new word to our vocabulary, pandemic. The governor announced, in coordination with the federal government and the Center for Disease Control, that he was placing the state on a limited quarantine. There were some activities that were mandated to be stopped immediately, but none of them, other than the schools closing, affected us directly. He was asking for voluntary compliance. He said many school were to be closed. He listed the nine largest counties in the state, and ours was on the list. He "requested" that employers consider voluntarily closing, except for essential services, medical services, grocery stores, etc. All sporting events and concerts were canceled immediately. You know the list, you have all lived through it.

So there it was. We figures that we could be quarantined "together" without violating the spirit of the order. Mrs. Johnson was the most concerned of us, at least as far as the safety aspects were concerned. She quickly adopted the role of our quarantine police and developed our own set of rules. She said she was going to make a quick run to the grocery story for some "essentials" and enough food that would last us for 2 weeks or retain their freshness. Mom said, "Make sure you get plenty of wine. That ought to take the sting our of being quarantined."

When she got back, Mom got drunk. Although a social drinker, this was very out of character for her. That showed me how serious this was. Even Mrs. Johnson got a good buzz on. She had bought two cases of beer and invited Keith and me to join them in the drinking bouts. Sure, Keith and I had snitched a few drinks of alcohol before, but this was the first time either of us had been, well, frankly, encouraged to drink in front of our mothers.

DAY 2

We started to settle in to our new existence. That afternoon, Keith asked if he and I could go down the street to see Becky Wilson. She lived about 5 houses away. She was two years older than us so we didn't ordinarily hang out with her, but she was the best looking girl within about 3 blocks. Mrs. Johnson went ballistic, "Absolutely not. You have no idea what germs she has."

Keith snicker, "Yea, Cory, she probably has the clap." I wasn't particularly fond of Becky, but I really resenting him joking about her this way.

DAY 3

By the end of day 3, Mom and I were really getting on each other's nerves. We weren't required to stay in our house, but school was going to be given remotely with streaming and it was going to take a few days to work out all the mechanics of the new procedure. School was scheduled to "reopen" Friday, but we did go online for about an hour just to test the equipment and procedures and to work out some of the kinks. We were in my and Keith's senior year in high school and, at least for the next two weeks, we would now be taking all our classes on line. Keith had me come over to his house this morning and we went through the set up and orientation together, even though we only had two actual classes the same.

We figured out that during the quarantine, I would go over to Keith's house each morning with Mom. Mrs. Johnson had been working from home for 2 years and she had a nice home office set up. It was no problem for her to set up another virtual office where my mother, an elementary teacher, could work. The quarantine wasn't so strict that we couldn't go to each other's house. Mrs. Johnson was the policeman of the group and she made sure we all practiced social distancing. Mom and Mrs. Johnson split the cooking.

Thursday was the third day of the quarantine, and, as I said, we were all getting a little stir-crazy. We couldn't go out that night. I didn't have a girl friend and I really hadn't dated too much. I have always been shy. But I still didn't like being confined to the house. The four of us watched The Last Jedi on Netflix at Mrs. Johnson's and Keith's house. Keith and I played some Fortnite. When it was over, Keith said he wanted to go to bed. I said I was ready to go to bed too; so Mom and I went back to our house and I went upstairs to my bedroom.

I was really feeling a little, you know, horny. I really wanted to spank my monkey. You know, flog the old log, choke my gopher. I had done that before; quite a few times, but it was always when Mom was out of the house. I wasn't so concerned about Mom being in the house; I just didn't want to be, you know, interrupted when I was in the throws of passion.

I had been tossing and turning trying to get to sleep when I decided to take action. I trusted enough time had passed that Mom would have assumed I was asleep and I wouldn't be bothered. I got out the tube of lotion I had tucked away in my bottom drawer just for such occasions. I took off my shorts, but I still had on my tee-shirt. I loved the sensation of the cool lotion on the head of my prick. I always start by caressing my head and then make my way down my shaft. I always like teasing myself, but I had no will power and just as I always do I started rubbing my shaft vigorously. I was about to shoot my wad when Mom opened the door. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I couldn't stop, nor cover up. I was completely speechless. I shot my jizzm all over my chest. I was panting trying to catch my breath; but Mom just stayed there. "I was beating off. What do you think I was doing?"

"Don't you ever do that again. Not in my house." She shot out the door without waiting for any explanation, as if I could have come up with one. I cleaned myself up and went to bed. I was satisfied from the sexual release but I was upset about this scene I had created with Mom.

I really did sleep well. I guess I wasn't too upset with the scene I had created. But the sexual release relaxed me enough that I was able to sleep soundly.

DAY 4

When I woke up the next morning. I put on long pants and a button-down shirt. I figured it would be helpful to try to demonstrate a little maturity from the shorts and tee-shirt I usually wore. Mom was sitting at the kitchen table fiddling with her bacon and eggs. Neither of us said a word. I sat down and finally she said, "I'll fix you some bacon and eggs and toast. Now that you're all grown up, I guess you would rather have coffee than milk."

I answered, "Yes, ma'am, please." She fixed my complete meal in silence and put it in front of me, actually kinda threw it on the table in front of me. I was not anxious to begin any conversation about breakfast, the virus, the quarantine, school, the events of last night. Nothing.

When I finished eating, I cleared the table. Most of her food was still on her plate. I asked her, "Are you through?"

She scowled at me, "I don't have much of an appetite." I loaded the dished into the dishwasher.

I persisted timidly, "Do you want to go over to Mrs. Johnson's?" Without saying a word, she got up and started toward the door. It was Friday and school was not completely set up. We did have to check in for about an hour for a final technical check to be ready when school resumed. Mom did have to work about 4 hours as a teacher to make sure all her 3rd grade students and their parents were ready for school when it resumed..

The day was uneventful. Actually, it was very eventful because of what didn't happen. Nothing. Keith and I just tried to kill an otherwise boring day. Mom had to check in with her school to find out exactly how the virtual schools would work. We all broke for lunch and at the end of the day supper. The meal was mostly eaten in silence. Mrs. Johnson tried to make conversation; I'm sure she surmised something was amiss, but to no avail. Mom wasn't interested in any chit-chat and if Mom wasn't going to be sociable, I certainly wasn't going to be.

After supper Mom said to me and Keith, "Keith, Barbara and I want to talk in private. Can you and Cory go over to our house? We'll be over later and we can watch another movie."

Keith wanted to watch some porn. I wasn't sure when Mom and Mrs. Johnson would be coming in. I was afraid of being caught once again in forbidden activity, but Keith was persistent and I was horny again. Maybe a good porn film would satisfy my libidinous urges. I just hoped we would hear them if they came in the door. In any event, after about an hour, I knew we were on borrowed time and I told Keith I had seen enough and we played a video game. Of course I hadn't had enough. We had only watched some lesbo action and if I could have I would have whipped out my dick and jerked off right there on the spot.

Mom and Mrs. Johnson came over about 9:30. We watched The Invisible Man and when it was over Keith and Mrs. Johnson left. Mom and I went up to our respective bedrooms. I had been in bed about 10 minutes when I heard a knock on the door. I heard it this time, but I didn't have to hide anything.

"Come in."

"Cory, I'm sorry I've been behaving so badly toward you."

I though that was a strange characterization. But I answered, "I know. I understand that you were very upset with me." She sat down on my bed. She was wearing a practical cotton nightgown. It wasn't particularly sexy except my not being able to get out of my mind the image of my nude mother under this flimsy nightgown.

"But there was no need for me to be. You're 18 years old. Your hormones are raging. We're cooped up here all day. You've barely even seen anyone else but the 3 of us, much less any girls. What you were doing," here she became a little halting in her speech, "I know it was only natural. I should have just accepted it."

I couldn't help but ask her, "Why didn't you knock?"

She kind of chucked, "I kind of did. I just tapped lightly on the door because I didn't want to wake you up. But I guess you were just too" she paused searching for words, "preoccupied to hear me."

"I guess I was."

Mom continued, "I asked Barb for any advice she has for me. That's why I wanted to have a talk with her."

"What did she say?"

Mom gulped. "Well, she said I need to accept your actions. They are just normal for an average 18-year old boy... 18 year old man."

At this point in the conversation, she turned away from me. I think she was embarrassed at what she was about to say. She kind of stared at the foot of the bed, not looking at me.

"Barb says I should help you relieve your build up sexual frustrations."

"What?"

Her face turned toward me but she still wasn't looking me straight in the face. "She said I, uh, well, I, kinda owe it to you to, uh, you know, get you off."

"I don't understand what you are saying."

"Cory, don't make me say it. Just take your shorts off."

"What? Why?"

"So I can make you come. Come on, baby. Stand up."

I heard the words, but they still weren't registering. I stood up. "Take off your pants." I took them off.

Mom finally looked straight at me. She smiled and reached for my dick. I jerked as soon as she touched it. It finally dawned on me I was about to have my mother masturbate me.

She held my still flaccid prick in the palm of her hand, but it started to spring to life. I moaned from the sensation of feeling her hand on my prick.

"Oh, oh, oooooohh." She rubbed her fingers on the head of my prick and then softly and gently moved her fingers down my shaft. "Wait a minute," I instructed her. I got up and went over to my dresser and pulled my tube of personal lubricant out of the bottom drawer. I guessed there was no need to hide it any longer.

I took her hand and squeezed some onto the palm of her hand and her fingers. She continued gently, ever so gently, rubbing my prick.

I said, "I'm getting weak." I lay down in the bed on my back. She reclined with me, her head positioned so she could see my dick. It started throbbing. I resumed my moaning.

"Oh, you like that, don't you, baby." I wasn't too fond of her calling me "baby". That's not what she ordinarily called me.

I don't know if it was the excitement of someone besides me masturbating me, never mind the eroticism of my mother playing with my dick, but I shot my wad even before she got down to seriously rubbing it.

She exclaimed, "Well, that was quick. We're going to have to work on your stamina." I was embarrassed that I had pulled the trigger so quickly. It really didn't bother me that I got my jizzm all over Mom. And what did she mean "we're going to have to work on (my) stamina." Was this just the 1st of many sessions? I didn't press her for an answers. It was looking like a long quarantine. There would be enough time for answers to that.

"Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome, baby. I'm going to go to bed now. But let me clean you up first."

She went into the bathroom and come back with a hand cloth that she had soaked in warm water. She proceeded to clean me up, but the more she did so, I got a second wind and shot out some more jizzm. She laughed and cleaned up some more. I couldn't believe she found this so amusing.

Finally after she got me cleaned up and wiped my cum off her body, she said, "I'll see you in the morning." She kissed me, gently on my forehead. But she paused and kissed me on the cheek. Then she kissed me on the mouth. It wasn't a passionate kiss, it was the gentle kiss of a mother kissing her son. "Good night. I'll see you in the morning."

DAY 5

The next morning I put on my shorts and a clean tee-shirt. I got to the kitchen before Mom did and I decided to make her breakfast. I made pancakes with bacon. I thought she would enjoy that. When she came in, I had finished cooking the bacon and two pancakes and I served her.

"How did you sleep last night?" she asked.

"Like a baby. And you?"

"Cory, I was a little restive, worried about what we had done. But I convinced myself what we did was alright. Once I came to that conclusion, I slept very well."

"I'm glad." I took a chance and kissed her on the forehead.

She moved her head aside and chided me, "Don't do that."

"Alright," and I went back to cooking my breakfast. I wasn't sure what that rebuff meant, but I figured I'd find out soon enough. Her words from last night when I shot my wad prematurely, "We're going to have to work on your stamina" carried the clear implication what we did was not one-off.

I sat down and joined her in eating, "Mom, I think that's cum on the sleeve of your nightgown."

She looked down and held a forkful of pancake so that some of the syrup dripped on the same spot. "There, now no one can tell. I'll wash it later today." She smiled as if she were making a joke, but I did appreciate that she wasn't hung up on having my cum on her clothes.

The rest of the day passed like the previous 4 days. Even though it was Saturday and we had nothing planned, perhaps precisely because it was Saturday, Mom and I went next door. Keith and I asked if he and I could go into his weight room to work out. Mrs. Johnson, the quarantine Nazi, exploded again. "Absolutely not. I'm not going to have the two of you mingling your sweat. The virus can survive on surfaces. Keith, you can work out and when you get through, wash down the bench and disinfect it and then Cory can work out. But you can't be swapping sweat back and forth."

"But Mom, we need to spot each other."

"Wear gloves. And keep disinfecting the bench and the weights."

We went into his weight room, but we weren't as careful as his mother had indicated. I just hope we didn't catch anything from each other.

That night, Mrs. Johnson cooked spaghetti, with salad and garlic bread. Mrs. Johnson made an announcement in the middle of the meal. "Next week is spring break so there is no school. I had already arranged to be off from work. I checked with the quarantine website and apparently we would not be violating the quarantine if we went to a beach house, as long as we did not congregate, go out and maintained our social distance. We would still all be cooped up, but at least we would be at the beach instead of here. Janice and I would do all the cooking and we would not go out, although we could have some delivery. Who's in?" Of course, we all said yes so it was set up.

We all went over to my house and we started watching Killer Tiger on Netflix. At the end of the evening, Keith and Mrs. Johnson went back to their house. I told Mom I was going upstairs to bed. She smiled at me and announced, "I'll be up shortly."

I showered and put on a pair of boxer shorts. I didn't put on a tee-shirt or pajama top, but I got into bed. Sure enough, a few minutes later, Mom came into my room. The door was open since I didn't see any need to close it. She too was freshly showered and was wearing a nightgown It was a real sexy one left over from when she and Dad were still married. It wasn't sexy revealing, but it was sexy in that it had about 50 small buttons up the front. She always used to tease Dad back in better days that it heightened the anticipation as he unbuttoned each button one by one. She crawled onto the bed. "Have you been looking forward to this?"

I answered, "Yes, you know that I have."

"What do you think about what we did last night."

"It was...I don't know, I enjoyed it, but if I think about it, it was weird."

She kissed me, gently, on the lips. "Well, just don't think about it." She ran her hand on my body. First my chest, then my arms and then my legs. She ran her hands up my thigh and when she got to my shorts, she looked me in the face and said, "I'm going to undress you tonight." She pulled my shorts off. My prick popped to attention. "Oh, you're ready for this, aren't you?" She grabbed the personal lotion which I had placed on my night stand where it could be easily reached. The started applying the lotion to her hands.

"Can you put it on my prick?" She smiled and did so. She took her fingers and started slowly lightly massaging my dick. I couldn't help moaning.

She laughed. "I think it's cute the way you respond like that." I could feel my dick getting hard.

"Slow down, slow down, please."

She looked me in the face, "Is that how you figured out how to keep from shooting too fast?"

"I just like you prolonging the sensation."

"I never thought of you as an edge freak."

"A what?" I asked.

"An edge freak. Don't you know what edging is?"

"No."

She explained, "Well, I think you know exactly what it is. You want me to do it to you now. I guess you just don't know the term. It's a masturbation technique of bringing yourself to the brink and then backing off before you cum so that you let the pleasurable feeling die down. That way you are able to prolong the process and enjoy it longer. If masturbating is a 10, then coming up to the brink is a 9, but instead of just shooting your wad, you're ready to climb back in the saddle for another 9...and another...and another."

"I like that." She must have brought me to the edge five, maybe six times before I shot my wad. Finally, I did, and I was surprised that she stuck her face in front of the stream. Cum was dripping from her face and all she did was laugh.

"Let me get a hand cloth to clean you up. To clean both of us up." She went to the bathroom down the hall and came back with a warm cloth. She wiped me clean, but, of course, all that did was arouse me again. But I didn't shoot off. She wiped her face and hands and arms, but there was a lot of cum on her nightgown.

She took the cloth to the restroom and came back and lay down on the bed.

CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers