All Comments on 'Quarantined with My Mother'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I loved the story and the buildup but then you just ended it and left the reader hanging!! WTF! For your reader's sake, I hope that you have the followup chapter already finished and submitted for publication.

swfb70swfb70over 3 years ago
loved it

can't wait for what comes next

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 3 years ago
Oh yes...

Sure hope there's another chapter.

SexyBeastSexyBeastover 3 years agoAuthor

The conclusion is already written. Sorry, I should have put to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

Sorry, but son was just like his father, a fucking JERK. That killed it for me. no vote to be kind

ken0001ken0001over 3 years ago

Four chapters of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DAMN!

You suck 🤣

You need to keep this going.

tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago
Good beginning.

A little long, but it set the stage nicely. Looking forward to see how you handle it with Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bullshit

dragging it with crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved

Omg I loved this story. It’s so hot.

DukeofSunsetHollowDukeofSunsetHollowover 3 years ago

Looking forward to part 2.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Very erotic

Sometimes mother and son notice each at the same time. Great natural progession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Specify in the introduction if there's no sex

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

No better way to get the courage to confront your mother than by seeing her pussy. I lived at home to save money while going to college 30 minutes away, and to help dad with the farm. I suspected my mom was cheating on dad when she encouraged him to take a night shift for more money. They both worked so I knew money wasn't the real issue. I got home early one evening and knew dad was at work, but heard noises coming from their bedroom. It was obvious she wasn't expecting me home that early since her door was open. I couldn't help but stop and watch as our neighbor was pumping away in her pussy. I waited until he finished cumming in her before making my presence known. He quickly grabbed his clothes and didn't even bother to get dressed before running out of the house. Mom begged me not to tell dad, and said she'd do anything for me to keep her secret. I told her that Ben couldn't fuck her anymore and that I was taking his place. She said what I was proposing was wrong, but I told her no more wrong than cheating on dad. Mom told me to just fuck her and get it over with. When I finished, she smiled and said it was over with Ben. And that I should get home as soon as possible when my classes were done every day. She'd be waiting in bed for me daily.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Please Tell Me

That you plan to continue this story and not going to leave us hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Things are building up. I hope Zach makes his mom be even louder, and cum harder on his hard cock.

LekoeLekoeover 3 years ago
Great building up!

Go on!

(Would stockings be an idea?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start!

Loving how the sexual tension is building. Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
memories

I came home early one afternoon and heard my mothers vibrator buzzing away upstairs. Her door was open and I wanted to sneak up and watch. Instead I stood there and jerked off as I listened to her very loud and powerful orgasm. I sat in the den as she came downstairs and the look on her face when she saw me was priceless. " I didn't know you were home " she said. " Oh, I've been home for a little while " I replied. She blushed and left the room knowing I heard her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Wow! What a terrific story. I could feel the tension between the two. Which made the story even better. I can't wait to begin reading the next chapter, and where this may lead.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

One more chapter please “4” for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Page 1, paragraph 3 Stepmom Name wrong

Good story but one error on page one, paragraph 3 you call stepmom Amber and not Kayleigh, Amber is the GF

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 parter!?!

I don't normally read two part stories. I'm glad you didn't put that disclaimer at the front or I would have skipped it. Good story. Good build-up.

(I'm writing the comment before reading part two, but I can imagine that things don't quite go smoothly at the beginning of part two. There is more build up as we get a peak into his mother's thoughts and her slow decent in to depravity for the really big climax. Have to go find out now, wont I?)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Careless name switch. Had to skim over all the silly phone sex banter which always sounds like people faking a porno scene to me. Mother-son affairs where any other male is still having the mom is also a total deal breaker in those fantasies. This son comes over a a total prick personality anyway. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your main char is a douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I never really liked stories where the son or mom enjoyed just being a dick around the other but I'm hoping that the next chapter settles that down some!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous