Quarantined with My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw myself out of bed and took the coldest shower I could tolerate. It helped, a little. I was as confused as ever, but I wasn't hard anymore. I threw on a t-shirt and basketball shorts and headed downstairs. I found Mom at the table, working as usual. She must have had a Zoom meeting because she was all business on top, a crisp white sleeveless blouse (with a black jacket over the back of her chair), but black leggings on the bottom. I looked at her but didn't see as she was sitting there. I saw her as she was last night, in that little t-shirt and nothing else. I tore myself away and went to see if there was any coffee.

"How did you sleep, honey?" Mom asked, looking up at me over her glasses.

"Fine, I guess," I mumbled. I poured myself a cup added sugar and tried to retreat to my room, but Mom stopped me.

"Come here and sit down, Zach."

"Mom, I was just about to go upstairs."

"Sit down, Zachary. I'm still your mother and you still have to listen to me. Besides, what are you rushing off to?" Mom had that edge in her voice that demanded compliance. I thought about how different her voice was last night when she was moaning in ecstasy. I sat down fast before she noticed the hard-on growing in my shorts.

"What is it, Mom?"

"We need to talk about last night, Zach."

I froze. Shit! She knew! She fucking knew! Mom probably saw me peeking out of the door and now she knows I'm a spy and a pervert. What was I going to do? Shit. This was not good. I forced a neutral expression on my face and replied, "Okay."

"I know this has been a hard time for you, being cooped up here with me. You're used to being away from college and you're used to having your freedom," she said. My brain filled in the next sentence: You don't have the freedom to spy on me while I'm getting off, Zach! You're a disgusting little pervert! Mom didn't say that, but she did go on. "It's been tough on me too. I have my own life now, you know. I'm used to doing my own thing and having my privacy. You kids don't think of us adults like that, but it's true."

"I know, Mom," I replied, forcing out the words and trying to hide my incredible relief. I thought, You're used to being able to get off whenever you want, walk around the house half-naked. Or completely naked, if you want.

"But you don't hear me snapping at you. I know being surly is second nature at your age, but you've got to get a grip Zach. I don't expect you to hang out with me all the time, but is it so hard to be civil?"

I had a grip last night, I thought. I gripped my cock while I was thinking about you, Mom.

"You're right, Mom. I'm sorry. This is just so stressful. It seems like the world is falling apart around us. Nothing makes sense anymore." The last part was especially true.

"Oh, honey," she said, getting out of her seat and moving to give me a hug.

Two things. One, I saw right down Mom's blouse when she leaned over, right down to the lacy fringe on her fancy pink bra. And two, when Mom hugged me tight, her tits crushed against me, sending a bolt of pleasure right down to my balls. Mom misinterpreted my groan and squeezed me tighter. I gingerly put my arms around her, hoping I wouldn't come on the spot from touching her.

"It's okay, Zach. Everything will go back to normal and before you know it, you'll be back with your friends and seeing your girlfriend and you'll laugh about how boring all this was. I promise. This too shall pass."

Mom was always fond of quoting clichés. I needed my hard-on to pass. And there was nothing boring about what I felt while Mom rocked me. It was very, very wrong, but not boring. She let me go and I almost fell out of my chair.

"Thanks, Mom," I mumbled, twisting to hide my erection.

She walked to the counter to refresh her coffee and I stared at her ass in those black leggings. Mom had a nice, round ass. It wasn't as tight and muscular as Amber's, but it was a damn good ass for a woman in her late 40s. Those early morning runs Mom went on were paying off. Stop looking at your mother's ass, I chided myself.

"What are your plans today? More Fortnite?"

"Something like that."

"You really should go for a walk or something, Zach. You need to get your blood flowing."

I've got plenty of blood flow going, I thought. "Yeah, I'll think about it. Good talk, Mom. Thanks."

I ran from the room, praying the baggy basketball shorts camouflaged my erection. I fled to my room where I slammed the door, tore off my shorts, and attacked my cock. There was no Amber competing with my mother this time. It was all Mom. I thought about how good her ass looked in those leggings. I thought about ripping them off and bending her over the counter. Mom didn't need that toy. I could take care of her. I could make her moan. I thought about her on her bed, legs spread, pumping that big toy between her legs. I thought about bursting through the door and throwing her dildo away. She grabs my cock and puts it in her. Yes, honey, like that, Zach. Fuck me! Fuck your Mommy! My stomach flipped and I thought I was going to throw up, but my orgasm also swept through me and I came violently, shaking, grunting, as I cranked out a huge load all over myself. A load I wanted to give to my mother.

What the fuck was wrong with me? How did I lose my mind in less than 24 hours? This time yesterday all I could think about was how to Facetime with Amber and tell her to shove that hairbrush handle in her pussy and watch her get off. I was disgusted with myself. I'd become a sicko overnight. I tried to blame my mother. I really did. What was she thinking doing that in the next room? I couldn't stay hard when I thought she might overhear me with Amber, but apparently her son being in the house didn't slow Mom down at all. For the first time I thought about the laptop on her bed and wondered if she was doing what I was with Amber. Was Mom having video sex? She could have been watching porn, but I don't think that made me feel any better. If Mom was doing that, who was on the other end? Mom didn't mention any boyfriends. I had a spike of jealousy thinking about my mother doing that with someone else. Which brought me back to, What the fuck was wrong with me? I had to get my head straight. I grabbed tissues from the nightstand and tried to figure out what I was going to do.

*

My newfound obsession with my mother didn't go away. If anything, it got worse. I watched her moving around the house, checking out her ass in those leggings she always seemed to wear. I looked in vain for a panty line, but never found one. All I could think about for a couple days was how my mom's ass looked in just a thong. When she wasn't dressed on top for a Zoom meeting, Mom usually wore a tank top, sometimes a plain old ribbed one, sometimes one of those tight, stretchy workout ones with the built-in sports bra. Both kinds were too tight for this horny young man. The tank tops showed off how fit Mom had become in a way I didn't notice before. The sports tanks were especially tight, and when the AC got too chilly for Mom, she'd start high-beaming through it, forcing me to flee the room before I got caught staring.

I was beating off like a madman. 2 or 3 times a day. And especially on those nights when the TV in Mom's bedroom got loud. I'd wait a few minutes and sneak into the hallway, lurking outside the door. I had to strain to hear—I decided Mom was trying to be quiet with me in the house—but I heard enough. I rubbed my cock while I listening to my mother moaning and whispering. Even though I couldn't make out the words, it confirmed what she was up to. Mom was definitely on the computer with someone, having her own Facetime sex, or Zoom sex. I was intensely jealous, but incredibly horny. It was so sexy to think Mom was kinky enough to have video sex like that. I was glad the quarantine kept her away from whoever it was and let me discover this side of her. Obviously, my obsession had overtaken my shame.

One morning, when I knew she was tied up on a Zoom call, I crept into her room and searched it. My heart pounded as I channeled my inner spy and pawed through my mother's things, trying to leave them exactly as I found them. My pulse hammered so hard in my ears that I was afraid I wouldn't hear Mom if she came up the stairs. The pink toy was in her nightstand drawer, and it wasn't just a dildo. It was a vibrator, and it had a little extension near the base that I didn't understand. I couldn't help myself and turned it on for a second, staring at the door. That thing was powerful! I wondered if Mom liked to turn it all the way up and jam it in her pussy. God, I would have loved to see that! I also sniffed it, but it was clean. Of course, Mom maintained her toys. The vibrator wasn't her only toy. There were 2 others, a long, slender white plastic one, and a tiny one with studs on the top, that was about the size of a tube of lipstick. Mom also had a string of glass beads on a string and a strip of condoms. Mom was definitely getting some, and now I was dying to know who was defiling my mother so I could chase him away.

Mom's lingerie drawer was half-full of thongs, as I suspected. Beneath her boring, every day bras were some pretty, sexy, lacy offerings. There was a black see-thru one I would have loved to see on her. And there were plenty of thongs too, just as I suspected. I sniffed that, just like her toy, but it was clean too. I still stole it. She had other lacy things in there, but I don't know what they're called. I'm not up on all the types of lingerie. I carefully put Mom's underthings back in place and went back to my room, closing the door. I was painfully hard and needed to take care of that immediately. I imagined my mother modelling her lingerie for me and putting on a show with her toys while I beat off. I stared at that scrap of lace I'd taken and imagined it on my mother's sweet, round ass. Yeah, I came in about 2 minutes.

As obsession overcame my shame, weirder and weirder ideas came into my head. I decided I had to find a way to watch my mother on one of her sex video chats, but I had no idea how to make that happen. It wasn't like I could drill a hole in the wall unnoticed. I considered slipping spyware onto her laptop, but that was a bridge too far. I wasn't that crazed...yet. I moved onto the notion that if I couldn't see Mom doing it, I could at least make her admit it. I don't know what I thought would come of that, but it was fun to toy with her. I started dropping hints in conversations that I knew something was going on in her bedroom, but Mom didn't take the bait.

"You keep the TV pretty loud at night. Losing your hearing in your old age?" I asked.

"Old age? You'd better watch it, young man. I guess I didn't realize it was so loud. Did it keep you awake?"

"No, I just noticed it. I had my gaming headset on, so I hardly noticed it. You could be doing anything in there and I'd never know."

"Just watching TV to try and fall asleep. I'll try to keep it down."

"Do what you need to do, Mom. It's your house."

Mom gave me a weird look but didn't show she understood what I was getting at. I tried a more direct approach over dinner one night. "What have you been up to, Mom? Pre-quarantine, I mean. You keep telling me you have your own life, but you haven't said much about it."

Mom shrugged. "I don't know. It's not that exciting, I guess, honey. I was really saying that stuff to get your goat. I hang out with my friends sometimes, girls' weekends and things like that. I used to do yoga Saturday mornings. I really miss that. I like to go to flea markets, hit the local wineries. Typical stuff."

"By yourself?"

Mom narrowed her eyes behind her glasses. "Are you asking if I'm seeing anyone, Zach?"

"I'm curious. You know, Dad's got Kayleigh. I don't like thinking you're lonely over here all by yourself.

"Kayleigh," Mom repeated, making a face. "I can't believe he's with a Kayleigh. Is that a serious name?"

"Sorry, Mom. I shouldn't have mentioned her. I know it's a sore spot."

"It's okay, honey. It's been a long time. I really have moved on. I'm glad your dad is happy." She didn't sound it.

"You dodged my question, Mom."

"Oh, right. Yes, I was seeing someone when all this started. His name is Mark."

"That must be tough. You must miss him. I know it's killing me that I can't see Amber."

"We weren't that serious, but I do miss him."

"Do you get to talk? I don't see you on your phone a lot."

"We do, some. We text. Like I said, it wasn't that serious."

Not that serious, I thought. Serious enough for you to have condoms and video sex a few times a week. I didn't think my mother was a casual sex kind of girl, but until recently I didn't think about her sex life at all. Did Mom meet guys for drinks and bring them home for a good time? Thinking of my mother acting slutty was hot. I started to chub up and shifted in my chair.

"I bet it's still hard," I said. "I was only seeing Amber for a few months before all this kicked off, but it's really hard being away from her."

"I'm sure you guys will pick up right where you left off when you see her again."

"Probably. But it's a big adjustment, all this alone time. Amber and I were together a lot, if you know what I mean. I don't know about you, but it's driving me crazy. You know what I mean..."

Mom stared at me like I had two heads. "You can't possibly be getting at what I think you are..."

"I'm just saying... We're both adults here, right?"

"Zach, you are flagged, and I need to clean up dinner," Mom said, jumping up from the table and grabbing our dishes. It was weird for her when I drank in front of her. It made her feel old or something, so that's what she tried to blame for my weirdness. It couldn't be that I knew she was getting off in the room right next to mine at night.

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend you, Mom," I said, snickering.

Mom turned from the sink with her hands on her hips, which thrust her tits out at me. I tried not to stare. She was beautiful when she was angry. I loved seeing her passion in any form.

"I've only had two beers, Mom. Sorry if I offended you."

"Do you think this is an appropriate thing to talk to your mother about, Zach?"

"I don't know. I feel like now that I'm an adult we can have a different kind of relationship. We can be more like friends. You've always said we can talk about anything."

"Not about that, Zach."

"What if I have questions about sex?" I asked, smirking.

"Somehow I find that hard to believe, especially based on what you were intimating about your relationship with your girlfriend."

"I don't think I said anything out of line. You're the one who said you've got your own life. I'm just trying to find out about it. You're acting like I asked your favorite position or something."

"Zachary!"

I'll admit it. I enjoyed watching Mom squirm. Her cheeks were flushed, and her crystal blue eyes were fiery glaring at me through her glasses. And when she stumped her foot, her tits had a nice little jiggle. What would she do if I kept pushing it? I didn't have a plan and I don't know what kind of reaction I thought I would get. Mom wasn't going to confess her nocturnal activities in one conversation.

"Sorry, Mom, but the more you freak out, the more fun this is."

"You really are a little shit. It's enough. Go upstairs!"

"Are you sending me to my room?"

"I said go, Zachary!"

"I'm not a kid anymore, Mom. You can't send me to my room." I also couldn't stand up, or she would see the huge hard-on tenting out my shorts.

"Fine. Then I'll go. You can take care of the dishes." Mom slammed a dish down into the sink so hard it was a miracle it didn't shatter. She stormed out of the kitchen and stomped up the stairs. I heard her bedroom door slam shut.

I sat back, pleased with myself, but unsure why. I didn't make any headway with her. I kind of pussied out. I should have just told Mom that I heard her getting off in her room. Oh well. I went up to my room without doing the dishes.

I practically had my ear pressed to the wall that night. I hoped my mother would need to get her anger out by getting online with her boyfriend and breaking out the toys. But the TV never blared. I thought I heard her talking, but I couldn't make out words through the wall. I thought perhaps Mom tried coming quietly, and that thought made me so hard I had to beat off. I thought about Mom angrily fucking herself with that big pink toy while she cursed my name. I came even faster than usual.

*

I was deep in a hot dream when my door flew open in the morning. The details slipped away as I was startled awake, but enough of it remained with me to keep me rock hard as I rolled over and threw off the sheet. "What?" I grumbled, eyes still half-closed.

"You didn't do the dishes last night," Mom shouted.

"Uh, sorry?"

My mother fell silent and I forced my eyes open to see why. I found her standing in my doorway, staring. I followed her line of sight and realized she was staring right at my hard cock. I smiled, but she never saw that. She only had eyes for my big dick. Yeah, I'm kinda big. I'm not pornstar huge, but I'm larger than average and thick enough that girls have told me to take it slow. The way Mom stared at it, she must have thought it was pretty big, too. She stared at it like she'd never seen one before and I felt bad for her boyfriend Mark. He couldn't have been that impressive. Maybe that's why she needed that big dildo. I gave my dick a little twitch, which broke her spell.

"Get down there and take care of it. I'm not your servant."

Mom turned on her heel and left, giving me a great view of her sweet round ass in black leggings. If she'd still been staring, she would have seen my cock surge anew. I stayed in that position for a couple minutes, indulging in the impossible fantasy that my mother, overcome with lust, would come running back into my room and grab my cock. I imagined Mom jamming it in her mouth and her pretty blonde head bobbing up and down on it.

I groaned loudly and started stroking myself. Mom left the bedroom door open when she angrily stalked off, but I didn't care. I wanted her to hear. I wanted her to come back and see me stroking it. I groaned even louder, for effect. I didn't know if she'd hear me all the way downstairs, but I gave it a try. I became obsessed with Mom overhearing me and returning. I stroked it faster and faster, moaning louder and louder. I thought about my mother touching herself while she watched me jerking off.

"Oh, fuck!" I roared, blasting my load up into the air, eyes locked on the doorway, hoping I'd see my mother reappear there. She didn't, but it was still a great jerk off session. I really was jerking off more than I had since I discovered what was special about girls.

I came down later and Mom showed no indication she'd heard me earlier. She was quiet and avoided eye contact, but that could have been because of our conversation the night before, or because she stared at my dick that morning. I liked to think it was because she was thinking about my dick. I let her slide and cleaned out the sink in silence. We avoided each other for the rest of the day. I spent most of it thinking about Mom lusting for my dick. I knew I had her on the hook now. I just had to figure out what to do next. I came up with an idea. I was going to take a page out of Mom's book.

I waited until I heard Mom come up to bed. I hadn't seen her since I went down to grab something out of the freezer for dinner. She didn't make anything for us. We barely said two words to each other as I passed. I waited a couple minutes after she came up to make sure she wasn't going to turn on the TV and start her own session. I waited in the quiet, my breathing so impossibly loud as I tried to listen for any sounds from my mother's bedroom. When not came, I got Amber on my phone.