Quarantined with My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, of course not," I hurriedly agreed.

I heard my mother's door open and she went running down the stairs. That was intriguing. "Listen, Amber, that was great, but I gotta go."

"Uh, okay. You're not weirded out, are you?"

"I think it's as hot as you do. Don't worry so much."

I got Amber off the phone and went to the bathroom down the hall to clean myself. Mom's door was closed. I didn't hear her come back up and her door was still closed when I came out. I had to investigate. My heart pounded as I silently padded down the steps.

Mom wasn't in the kitchen, dining room or living room. She didn't go out for a run in the middle of the night. And then I remembered something Mom said that night she was in the living room. She mentioned sneaking out to her car. Could she have? I almost went running into the garage, which would have stopped anything before it started. I had to think. And then I remembered the window in the side of the garage. We had an end unit townhouse, which meant there was a window on the outside wall of the garage. I threw on slides and went outside.

I was worried someone might see me and call the police. I'd look like a robber or peeping tom to anyone on the outside. It was after midnight, though, and I had to hope that no one would be out and about during a pandemic. I worked my way around to the side of the house and slowly peeked around the side of the window, paranoid that I'd see my mother right there looking out at me. She wasn't, but I was greeted by the window being open a crack. A hint of sound carried out from inside My mother was definitely in there. Her low, strained voice carried through the tiny gap.

"I know what I said the other night, but now I want to. He's not going to catch me this time. He's busy...up in his room."

I smiled, knowing what that meant. Mom heard me and ran downstairs to get off with her boyfriend. My heart sang. I peered down through the window and found I was right above her. Mom was in the driver's seat of the Mustang, with the window down. It was a humid evening, and the garage wasn't air conditioned. It had to be stifling in there, but that didn't deter my mother. The view wasn't great, but at least I could see something for a change. I saw most of the left side of her body. She held out her phone in her left hand. I didn't hear the other side of the conversation, so she must have been using her Air Pods.

Mom was reclined in the seat, with one foot up on it. Her leggings from earlier were gone. The only thing on her body was a white, ribbed men's undershirt that was so thin I saw the dark of her nipple when it clung to her tit. I was fully hard in a second, despite having come less than 10 minutes earlier. I desperately wanted to touch myself, but I was not doing that out in the open.

"I can always do this by myself if you're busy," Mom said, sounding annoyed. She cupped her tit and pinched her nipple, tilting her phone to make sure this Mark could see it. "I don't need you for this. I just thought you might like it."

If Mark didn't want to help her, I was more than willing to do the job. Mom tilted her phone down, showing her pussy to Mark. It was just out of sight for me. So frustrating!

"Oh? Now I have your attention? Good. Let me see how much you like it."

Mom tilted her phone up and I recoiled, seeing Mark's dick on it. Didn't need to see that, although I was pleased that he didn't look so big. I definitely had him beat. No wonder Mom had so many toys if that's what he was working with. Speaking of toys, a quiet buzz fired up.

"Yeah? You want to fuck me right in the car, like on our first date? Mmm, that was hot, hon. I hadn't done that since high school. Yeah, a lot more comfortable in your Tahoe than my boyfriend's old Mustang."

I leaned against the wall as I tried to process what I was hearing. Mom fucked this guy on their first date? In his car? Who the hell was this woman? I always saw her as this sweet, loving, but uptight mother type, not a woman who was fucking in cars on the first date. Apparently, Mom fucking in cars went all the way back to high school. Was she some kind of school slut back then? I couldn't believe my dad cheated on this woman. She sounded like a ton of fun. What was he thinking?

"Yeah? You think so?" Mom said, responding to a comment I couldn't hear. "Maybe you're right. Maybe I wore that dress because it was easy access. You did promise to make me come on our first date, remember? Ahh...didn't want to make it too hard for you...mmm..."

The buzzing from the garage changed pitch, lower and slightly muffled. Mom was using the toy on herself. I wanted to see!

"Oh? You want to see? Tell me what you want to see," Mom cooed. Fear ran through me like ice in my veins with the fleeting, irrational thought that my mother somehow read my mind. But that was silly. She was responding to Mark. "Yeah? You want to see my pussy? You want to see...ahh...this? Ohh..."

Mom shifted in the seat and put a leg up on the door, her foot through the window and touching the sideview mirror as she spread her legs wider. The shift brought more of her into view and I saw the promised land. My mother wasn't completely shaved, but kept a little triangle above her lips, like an arrow pointed down to where she needed attention. She had a pretty little pussy. Her lips were neat and trim, and I saw the pink within as the blunt tip of her fat, pink vibrator speared them open. The toy buzzed away as she slid it up and down her crease. The motion made Mom moan louder and her hips twitched.

"Yeah...yeah...it feels good...this is my best friend...ahh...better? I don't know...mmm...it's good...great...maybe...ohh...just teasin' hon...I miss you...miss that nice dick of yours..."

My own dick throbbed as I heard my mother moaned about missing cock. If she needed a cock, I had one right here for her. I lost the battle to resist and shoved my hand into my shorts, grabbing it.

"Tell me what you want...ahh...treat me like a whore...yeah...yeah...do it...ohh..."

It felt like my blood was boiling. Mom's words incited me. Treat me like a whore. My fevered young mind was sure Mom asked for that because of what she heard upstairs between me and Amber. I sure treated my girlfriend like my whore, and Mom wanted the same treatment. I'd love to do that with my mother.

"Yes," she hissed. "That's what I want. Do it, Mark. Make me your whore. Yes, tell me what to do, hon."

My teeth grinded as Mom pushed the thick vibrator past her opening. I couldn't believe what I was watching. I couldn't believe my mother was shoving that giant thing inside her so easily. She took it slowly, but still. I was impressed.

"Mmm...feels so good...yeah I want more...I want more...I want it all...ahh...yeah it would be so much better if it was real...I want the real thing...yeah I want it...I want you..."

The buzzing was muffled as Mom pushed that thing into her pussy. When it was about halfway in, she began working her hips, pushing at the vibrator like she wanted to push more and more into her cunt. She thumbed a button on the base, and it began making another weird sound, like crunching. Mom gasped and pushed the toy deeper.

"Yeah...so big...so thick...I love it...so full...like this?"

Mom plunged the rest of the big toy into her cunt and wailed. When it was buried inside her, that little forked extension pressed right against her clit.

"Ohh...ahhh...yeah...mmhmm...yeah...yeah I need it...I'll show you...yes I wanna be...I wanna be your whore..."

I gripped my cock tight and leaned against the wall for support, my forehead pressed against the window. I couldn't quite process what was happening. I wanted it, but it was so bizarre that my brain couldn't quite process it. I couldn't really be watching my mother fuck herself with a giant vibrator. That couldn't be happening. But it was, and it was glorious. I was glued to the vision in front of me as Mom put on the greatest show on earth.

"Ohh...say it...say it, Mark...tell me...tell me dammit! Yes! Yes! I'm your whore! I'm your dirty whore! Ohh...ahh...yeah...ahh yeah..."

Mom was really pumping that thing now. She fucked herself hard with that vibrating toy, and she was so wet I heard it squishing inside her from outside the garage. Her hips came up off the car seat and she pounded that thing into her pussy. I worked my cock and bit my free hand to stifle myself as I came, making a mess in yet another pair of shorts. I gave a quick glance around and was relieved to see no neighbors outside.

"Ahh...ahh...yes...yes...oh fuck! FUCK!"

Mom slammed her thighs closed around the toy and rolled to her side, away from me. All I could see was her sweet, round ass. She panted and moaned and shook. I knew she was coming. It was wild. I don't know if I ever heard my mother say fuck before in my whole life, but I guess it was appropriate since she was a dirty whore now. She said it herself.

"Oh god...Mark...ohh...mmm...I...I...yeah..."

Mom rolled back toward me and watching her pull the toy out of her pussy was just as impressive. It glistened with her juices and made a wet, sucking sound as she extracted it. Mom sighed deeply and giggled. "You liked that? Yeah? Sure, we can do it in person. Mmm, I can't wait. You know I can't wait."

I wanted to stay out there and keep listening to Mom's afterglow love talk but seeing her get off finally pushed me over the edge. I was ready to act. I edged back around the side of the house and went inside. I took a quick minute to clean up in the downstairs powder room before taking a seat in the kitchen. I stared at the door to the garage. The door slowly opened, and I braced myself. I was ready.