Quarantined with My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber and I were still texting. She sent me sexy pictures all the time, trying to lure me back into video sex. I'll admit, I didn't give her hot photos the attention they deserved because I was crushing on my mother. Tonight was Amber's lucky night. I was going to give her what she wanted. She didn't need to know I was performing for a different audience.

"Hey, tiger," she said, smiling on my screen. I cranked up the volume, hoping my phone would be loud enough for Mom to hear through our thin common wall.

"Hey, girl. I've been thinking about you."

"It doesn't seem like it," she pouted.

"Sorry, babe. I've got a lot of things on my mind. But you've got me right now. Let me make it up to you."

"Ooo, that sounds like fun. Hold on. Let me lock my door."

Amber put the phone down for a second and I laughed, thinking that my bedroom door was intentionally unlocked. It was crazy, but I still harbored a fantasy of Mom coming into the room when she heard me. Amber returned, and when she did, she was naked, which she demonstrated with a long, slow sweep of the camera over her body. She had way bigger tits than my mother, but I loved both their bodies. I'm a big believer in variety.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" Amber asked.

"You're so damn sexy, girl. And you know it. You don't need me to tell you that."

"But a girl likes to hear it, baby."

"When I see you like that, I lose my mind, girl. All I can think about is jumping on you."

"You can't just jump on me, baby. I like it when you take your time. I want you to lick me, baby."

"I love tasting you, girl. You've got the sweetest puss ever." I raised my voice, the better for Mom to overhear me. I even turned to face the wall, getting as close as I could to it. "I wanna flick that little button with my tongue."

"Mmm, baby, I love the way you do that. It feels sooo good. You get me so wet."

Amber tilted her phone down to show how she was rubbing her clit. She did it in tiny circles, like she was trying to imitate my flicking tongue. I imagined my mother doing the same thing. It was easier when I couldn't see Amber's face, and I just pretended her moans were Mom's, although I couldn't picture Mom shaving her pussy like Amber.

"Rub that pussy for me, girl. Make it come. I want to see you come, girl."

"Oooo, I wanna come! I'm gonna come, baby! It would be so much better if you were here. I miss you licking me, baby. Mmm...oooo...mmm..."

"Yeah, girl. Do it! Do it! Come on, Amber!"

I felt lame. I didn't really know what to say. I just knew it was hot watching Amber play with her pussy and I wanted to see her come. Watching a hot girl play with herself was just about the hottest thing ever. I had to see my mother doing it. I began pumping my cock, hearing and watching my girlfriend, but thinking about my mother. Mom had to hear us. What was she thinking? Was Mom horrified? Or was she thinking about seeing my cock this morning? Was Mom just as horny as we were? I had to think she was. I convinced myself Mom was touching herself too.

"Yeah...yeah...baby...baby..." Amber's words tapered off to loud moans and then she was crying out that way she always does when she comes. She makes a very distinctive, high-pitched wail when she comes. It's so cute and sexy that it almost always gets me to come right along with her. I wasn't quite there tonight, with my own hand on my dick.

"Oh, baby, that felt so good. Did you come too?" Amber huffed.

"Not yet. I'm still working on it. I don't need to rush it with a sexy girl like you."

Amber giggled. "That's what I want to hear. Let me see it, baby. Show me how hard that made you."

I panned down, showing off and proud how hard and thick she made me. Clear liquid leaked from the top and I used it to lubricate my shaft. I would have worked my balls too—the way Amber does it—but my other hand was occupied with my phone.

"Look at that, girl! Look at that! It's all for you!" I barked. The louder the better for Mom to overhear. "You want that? You want that big dick!"

"Yeah, baby. Give me that big dick! You know I want it. Give it to me so fucking hard, baby," Amber cooed.

"Gonna fuck you so hard! Fuck you like crazy! Gonna make you scream!" I was practically shouting now.

The words weren't for Amber. They were for my mother. A realization struck me like a thunderbolt. I really did want to fuck my mother. If she came into the room at that moment, I would have fucked her silly. The realization surged through me like electric current I shot my load with a bellow. The roar was so loud that even if my mother had somehow missed everything else, there was no way she didn't hear that. Mom couldn't mistake that sound for anything other than what it was. She had the experience to recognize the wild tones of a man coming. I was left exhausting and wheezing. Drained.

"Wow, baby. That's what I'm talking about. I love it when you let it all out, Zach. Mmm, I miss that," Amber purred.

"It's all you, girl. It's all about you," I lied.

"You make me feel so good, baby."

"Me too. Listen, I'd better go. That wore me out."

"Tomorrow?" she asked.

"We'll see. I hope so."

We rang off and I knew I'd probably have to do this again. Mom wasn't going to crack from one night of hearing me jerk off. I strained to listen through the wall, unsure of what I expected. I guess I hoped I'd hear my mother moaning, unable to control herself from hearing me and Amber, but I heard nothing but the quiet hum of the central air.

*

Mom did not crack and confront me the next morning, although she was awfully quiet. It could have been that things were still awkward from our dinner conversation a couple nights earlier, or Mom seeing my dick that morning, but I convinced myself it was from hearing my performance with Amber. I caught my mother sneaking glances my way a couple times when she thought I wouldn't notice. Mom looked like she wanted to say something, but she kept her own counsel. I let it go. I wasn't going to make it easy on her. I'd push it if it came to that, but I was willing to let her stew for a while.

We spent another day mostly avoiding each other. We sat down to dinner together, but both stared at our phones and hardly spoke to each other. Mom watched TV in the living room afterward and I returned to my bedroom. I tried to keep my distance because my thoughts were spiraling out of control. Just seeing my mother in a tight t-shirt and leggings drove me crazy. It was a miracle she didn't catch me staring at her. I couldn't help myself and was constantly hard. I wanted Mom to catch me. It would have brought everything to a head. After a while, my balls started to ache.

It grew late, pushing midnight, and I still hadn't heard my mother come up to bed yet. That was unusual for her. I was impatient because I wanted to either hear her with Mark or give her another performance with Amber. I was afraid she fell asleep on the couch and I wouldn't have a chance tonight. I crept down the stairs to wake her up for bed and get things moving. The TV was still on I the family room, but the volume was low. I was about to walk in when I heard Mom's voice from the couch. It faced away from the door and she couldn't see me standing there while she was lying on it.

"No, I can't, Mark," she whispered.

Mom kept her voice low, but I still heard her under the sound of the home shopping channel. They were selling some ugly clothes Mom would never wear in a million years, so I knew she wasn't really watching it. I stayed in the doorway and listened in.

"Not upstairs, either. I...we...can't do that anymore. No, not while he's here." Another pause, then, "I know it's hard, but you don't understand, his bedroom is right next to mine...I know, I know, it wasn't a problem before, but now it's weird. I can't tell you, just trust me. I just...I just never realized how thin the walls are here. I never had to think about it when I was here by myself."

My heart swelled and I barely suppressed a shout of joy at Mom's words. She definitely heard me last night. She knew the walls are thin because she heard me and Amber. I'd have killed to know what was going through her mind, but it didn't sound like she was about to confess that to her friend Mark. It would've been awesome if they got into some kind of sexy talk about Mom hearing me, but that was too out there. I didn't even go there with Amber, and it was all I could think about.

Mom laughed. "I could go out to the garage and sit in the car. That could be fun." She had a low, sultry tone to her voice, like she was slipping into sexy talk despite her objections. She laughed again, but it was more like a submissive giggle this time. "I told you, not here. What if he comes down...I don't know that he's asleep...no, it's too risky...come on, Mark..." Another giggle. "I know it turns you on, but I'm the only one taking a risk this time...Mark...no...I can't...I shouldn't...it's crazy...no...this is crazy, why do you do this to me...you know I can't resist, even when it's a bad idea...ohhh...Mark...I...I can't believe you got me doing this..."

I had the doorframe in a death grip to keep from keeling over. I stared at the back of that couch like I could will myself to have x-ray vision and see Mom through it. She got quiet, but I swore I heard her breathing heavy when I strained hard to listen. I took a tentative step into the room. When no alarm bells went off, I went further. Dropping to my knees, I crawled right behind the couch, laying on the floor.

"Mmm...that's...I don't know if I can do that...you know that's wrong..." Mom cooed.

I could hear everything from behind the couch. Her breathy little moans. Her soft, coquettish whispers. It didn't matter how hard she tried to be quiet now. I was right there. I don't know how my blood pounded so hard in my ears because it felt like it had all rushed into my dick.

"Ahh...ahh...Mark...ahh...I am...I am...I'm touching...touching myself...yes...right there..."

Mom's words were punctuated by the sexiest whimpers and moans. Hearing my mother getting herself off like that was the height of eroticism. I realized that my own mother was the sexiest woman on Earth. No other could compete with her. I rubbed my dick in my shorts and closed my eyes, imagining Mom on her back on the couch, her leggings and panties pushed down while she rubbed her puss. Luckily for me, my fear of being discovered was just strong enough to prevent me from peering over the back of the couch to see her. For a crazy second, I thought it would be worth it just to see what her reaction would be, but that was only because in my lust-fevered mind I thought she'd beg me to fuck her, not smack me and run away.

"Ahh...yes...I'm rubbing it...you know...Mark...why...do I have to...rubbing my...rubbing my...I'm rubbing my pussy..."

Yes! I thought. I was with Mark. I wanted to hear Mom get dirty. The dirtier the better.

"Yes...I'm...I'm rubbing it...rubbing my pussy...it's so wet...ahh...ahh...I can't...Mark...I..."

Mom's lips smacked and she gasped. "Tastes sweet...bet you're jealous you don't get to taste it..."

Shit! Mom was tasting herself. I gripped my cock tighter but slowed down rubbing it. I was too close to coming. If she needed someone to taste her, I was right there. I'd make her scream with my tongue! More wet sounds followed, but they were different. They were the sounds of Mom's fingers rubbing her wet pussy. Mom sounded soaked!

"Ahh...ahh...yes...yes...ohh Mark...yes...AHH...YES!"

Mom howled and I knew she was coming. Suddenly, her cries were muffled like she'd turned her face into one of those stupid little throw pillows on the couch. I heard a couple more shouts into the pillow, followed by a loud gasp, like Mom desperately needed air. I groaned and spurted my load into my underwear. I froze on the floor, bracing to see my mother appear over the back of the couch to discover me.

"Yes, I admit it. That was hot. Did you come too, babe? Good. I wish you'd save it all up for me, but I'm glad you were right there with me. I still think this was insane. Don't think it's going to become a habit. It doesn't matter that it was hot. What if he came down? Jesus, that's twisted, Mark. I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

The TV clicked off and I tried to contract my body making it as small as possible. There was no escape. I thought I wanted that confrontation with my mother, but I was suddenly panicked. God, I wanted to crawl under the couch, but had to settle for flattening against it. Mom swept past me and left the room. She never looked back and saw me laying there but went right up the steps. I exhaled a deep sigh of relief. That relief only lasted a second.

"Zach? Where are you?" Mom called from upstairs. I heard panic in her voice. "Zach?"

I rolled away from the couch and into the kitchen, scrambling to grab a bag of chips from the cabinet. I turned the corner and looked up to find Mom at the top of the stairs.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Mom was trembling.

"Just ran to the kitchen to grab a snack," I replied. We locked eyes and I felt dizzy. It was like both our minds went to the same place, but neither of us would speak of it.

"Just now?"

"Yeah, just now. Like, you ran up right after I came down."

"So, you've only been down there a couple minutes?"

"Yeah, like I said. I just ran down. Why are you acting weird?"

I don't know what it was, but my mother's discomfort emboldened me. I felt like I could use it for leverage.

"No reason. I mean, I'm not. I'm not weird, Zach."

I laughed. "You're acting like I just caught you sneaking in after curfew. Have you been naughty, Mom?"

She turned pale. "No, this is all in your head." She was about to say something else but halted. Her eyes widened behind her glasses and she said, "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." She disappeared and I heard her door slam.

I looked down and realized what she saw. The giant jizz stain on the front of my shorts was plain as day, even in the dim hallway. I smiled, realizing I was one step closer to my goal—even if I wasn't sure what it was. How was Mom going to pretend everything was normal now?

*

I was up bright and early next morning. Honestly, I don't know if I ever slept. I was too excited to see my mother and see how she would react. If I were being realistic, I would have admitted to myself that Mom would probably keep pretending that nothing was happening. But I wouldn't let her. I was ready to push the issue.

I threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top and headed downstairs, but Mom was nowhere to be found. Her car was in the garage. I deduced she must have gone for a run. It was tempting to go out and join her. I knew her route. But I could wait until she came home. I grabbed a quick breakfast and settled down in the living room to watch TV until she came home. She returned about an hour later and ran right upstairs without a word, despite my calling out for her.

Mom came down freshly showered, her blonde hair wavy with curls and damp. I liked her hair better this way. She usually straightened her hair, but it was sexier curly and wild. It was also longer than the mom hair I'd grown up with. Her hair was the only sexy thing about Mom, though. The tight tank top was gone. She still wore leggings, but a huge, baggy t-shirt hid her body and covered her ass. I was profoundly disappointed.

"Hey, Mom," I said. "You were up early."

"It's supposed to be a hot one. I wanted to get my run in before it got too oppressive."

"Yeah, it's just you were up pretty late last night. I thought you might sleep in this morning."

Mom gave me a funny look, and for just a second, I thought she might address what happened. But then she looked away and said, "I wasn't really up so late. I fell asleep watching TV. I had just woken up and was going to bed when you went to the kitchen."

Mom looked back, challenging me to say different. I swear I had every intention of confronting her. I was dying to do it. The words were on the tip of my tongue. You were rubbing your pussy in the living room, Mom. But I didn't say it. I lost my nerve. I just said, "Oh." I walked away.

I was ashamed by my cowardice and spent the rest of the day hiding in my room, trying to psych myself up to confront my mother. I dreamed up all kinds of scenarios where I could force my mother to open up and admit what she was doing in the living room last night. It was deceptively easy in my imagination, but then Mom acted the way I wanted her to in my imagination. She was a horny MILF with a hair trigger and eager to give in to me. That wasn't reality.

We shared dinner with strained chit-chat, and Mom went up to bed early, saying she was tired from being up so early. I gave her a head start by cleaning up the kitchen—the better to get into her good graces—and went up myself. I got Amber right on the phone. My old plan was back in play. I'd smoke Mom out by having so much loud phone sex right next to her that she'd have to say something.

I was aggressive with Amber that night. All my frustration toward my mother was taken out on her. As my confidence grew, I got filthier and filthier with Amber. She didn't mind. She got wilder the rough I was with her. I told her what a dirty slut she was, and Amber begged for my cock and told me how badly she needed it. She told me she'd leave her house and drive the 6 hours to come and fuck me. When I told her my mother was there, Amber didn't care. She said my mother could listen if she wanted. Amber told me she needed to get fucked! You can guess how quickly I came at that. I listened intensely when it got quiet but heard nothing from Mom's room.

Life went on that way for the next few days. Mom and I were polite, but strained during the day and I had wild, filthy video sex with Amber every night, trying to drive my mother crazy. Mom had a perfect poker face. She never betrayed what she thought of my late-night escapades. I thought my plan was failing, until that Friday night. Friday night changed everything.

Amber and I had a particularly intense session. Of course, she wasn't going to drive 6 hours to fuck me during a pandemic, but I kept playing with that idea, especially the part where Mom was in the next room listening in to every sound. Amber surprised me by how into it she was. My girlfriend was a kinky perv after my own heart.

"I want her to hear us. I want your mom to hear us and how good you fuck me, babe," she moaned. I swear it was like she was in on my plan. Amber seemed to get louder every time we did it. She didn't seem to care that her own parents might hear her, too. It made me wonder about what was happening at her house.

"That's so wrong," I moaned, flogging my staff.

"I don't care. Your mommy's going to hear how good you fuck and get all jealous. I bet no one's plowed her the way you do it to me, babe. She probably needs a good fuck, and she knows it! Let her hear what she's missing!"

Amber was really off the hook. We both came pretty quickly, and I was on fire. That was the difference between me and Amber. I was pumped when we finished, but my girlfriend was embarrassed by her behavior. She loved it in the moment but was chagrined when sanity returned.

"You know that's all an act, right Zach? Like, it's just playing around," she said, red-faced and panting.

"Of course, girl," I said, afraid she might read my mind and learn I thought the opposite. I knew she would think I was insane if she figured out the truth. But I was building this wicked fantasy in my head where I got both Amber and my mother in bed.

"You don't think I'm weird, do you? I mean, if that really happened, well you know..."

"I think getting caught could be hot," I ventured.

"Maybe," she admitted, pausing to think before she added, "but not by your mom."