Quarantined... With my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stammered: "Wait... did you do this the other night too?"

She nodded proudly.

Oh fuck... that WAS real. This IS real. ALL of this is real. The truth smacked me in the face. "Sis!!!" I exclaimed, fairly loudly. "What the fuck are you doing?!?!?"

She shushed me, cautioning me to keep my voice down. "You don't seem to mind," she whispered in response. She kissed the tip of my compliant cock.

"But..." I stammered, unable to formulate a complete thought.

She continued: "You also didn't seem to mind the other night when you launched your huge load of semen into your sister's mouth."

FUCK. "I thought I was dreaming!" I reacted defensively.

"No sweetie..." -- she had never called me sweetie before -- "... no, that was very real." After a pause, she added: "I have the cum in my stomach to prove it." And with that, she impaled her mouth on my cock again.

I wasn't ready to commit to this incest. I pulled her head back off.

"But you're my sister!" I whispered strongly through clenched teeth.

She seemed prepared for this conversation. "Yes... and you are my brother. But you also happen to have a really nice cock, and we're stuck in quarantine together, and I'm horny, and I know that you have sexual needs too. Consider it a favor."

My mind was numb. I didn't have a response.

She continued stating her case: "And you have to admit that it hasn't been at all weird between us the last couple days, even though I already sucked your cock once. I could tell that you weren't even sure if it had happened. I'm not asking you to do anything for me -- just let me get my fill of my brother's hot cock and I'll leave you alone."

I was still speechless.

"Deal?" She pressed the issue.

"No." The bold brevity of my answer probably surprised her, but my incoming explanation was going to surprise her even more.

Because the truth of the matter was that when she yawned and stretched the previous morning, it wasn't the first time that I had stared longingly at her chest. Although I knew it was wrong to do so, I had thoroughly enjoyed watching my sister mature: her long legs, her developed breasts, her beauty. We never swam in our pool without me thoroughly studying her bikini body. Whenever she emerged from the shower with nothing but a towel on, I briefly pictured what she might look like if she dropped her towel.

But... I also knew that it was taboo to think of one's sister in such ways. And so, for more than a decade, I had kept those feelings and desires repressed, locked away in a distant corner of my mind.

But now that my sister was playing with my cock -- for the second time, apparently -- a switch had been triggered. What was once forbidden now seemed acceptable. What I had long tried to resist, I now wanted more than anything else. Feelings of attraction and lust overruled any remaining sense of morality or logic.

"No" -- as I resumed talking to her -- "no, I can't accept that deal, because it's not fair that you get to do that to me, but I don't get to do anything with you."

The look on her face confirmed that she was utterly, completely shocked by my reasoning for saying "no."

It felt good, for once, to not be the speechless one. She had correctly assumed that I might not object to being pleasured, but apparently she had not anticipated that I might also want to be an active participant.

In her stunned silence, I made my intentions even more clear: "The only way you get to keep sucking my cock is if you do it while sitting naked on my face."

There was no sound. The tension could've been cut with a knife.

I waited it out.

When she finally spoke, she whispered hesitatingly: "Are you serious? Or are you messing with me?"

"Look at my cock," I told her. "Does it look seriously interested in you?"

She stared at my manhood. It did.

"So... yes." I revealed a tidbit of further truth: "It was all I could do to not join you in masturbating during that movie. I've been dying for an orgasm since then."

Her eyes widened. "Wait, you knew that?!? I was trying to be discrete..."

"I know," I interrupted, "but that really, really turned me on... to know that you were secretly doing that right next to me." An indefensible argument occurred to me: "And seriously... you picked out an erotic movie that revolved around a brother and sister being intimate with each other. You think I didn't notice that and wonder about your true intentions?"

She had no fight left to give -- not that she wanted to -- but she still didn't seem convinced that I really intended to follow through on what I was saying. "What about your wife?"

"What about her?" I retorted.

"If she ever found out what we..." my sister began to say.

I interrupted my sister a second time: "Well, she doesn't ever have to find out." I remembered to lower my voice. "She's sleeping upstairs and -- as someone once recently said -- we're stuck in quarantine together... we're both horny... and I know that you have sexual needs too. As much as you might be enjoying my forbidden cock, I would love to taste your prohibited pussy even more."

She didn't say anything at first. She simply stared intently into my eyes.

But after a minute, she silently stood up on the bed between my outstretched legs.

She hadn't been wearing any pants: only a loose-fitting T-shirt that barely covered her panties.

As I watched with bated breath, she reached under the hem of her shirt and -- in slow motion -- pulled her panties down her smooth, bare, sexy legs. Once they reached her ankles, she stepped out of them.

My beautiful sister was standing over me wearing nothing on her delectable body except a loose-fitting T-shirt.

It didn't seem fair for me to have on more clothes than her. I carefully slid my boxers over my erection. It sprung upward in an erotic salute. For the first time ever, my manhood lay completely exposed to my sister.

"Mmmm, now that's what I'm hungry for." My sister licked her lips.

Both of us now naked from the waist down, she pivoted on the bed, stepped over my torso, and slowly began to lower her crotch toward my face.

My heart was racing. I can't believe this is happening.

As my eyes traced the alluring curves of her toned butt into the tempting shadows between her thighs, I caught my first glimpse of my sister's snatch.

Even in the darkness, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

COVID had given me a few symptoms, but -- thankfully -- I still had my sense of smell. And taste. And I was more than ready to discover my sister's.

And-- apparently -- she was ready to be discovered.

In the same gratifying moment that her mouth renewed its contact with my swollen cock, she allowed the juicy lips of her womanhood to press against my face.

An explosion of erotic, intimate connection instantly coursed throughout my entire body. We both moaned into each other with powerful, instinctual arousal.

I wasted no time pushing my tongue into her moist slit as if it was the most delicious nectar. Perhaps amplified by its forbiddenness, it certainly seemed that way. For years, I had only been with my wife; by contrast, my sister tasted sweeter... her soft lips seemed puffier... and her clit was more pronounced.

I contentedly buried my face into her warm tender flesh. Her pleasant musky scent became instantly imprinted into my memory.

I remembered how good it felt when I'd emptied into her mouth while still half-asleep; I could already imagine how good it would feel to do that while fully awake and 69'ing each other.

However, I had long prided myself on ensuring my partner's sexual satisfaction before I enjoyed my own... and my sister ought to be no exception. I resolved to hold back my own climax until I helped her achieve her second of the day. Judging by how vigorously she was riding my face, it didn't seem that I'd have to wait long.

She soon pulled her mouth off my cock, but only so that she could talk dirty to me: "Oh FUCK, that feels so fucking good. Do you like eating my pussy?"

"Mmhmm," I mumbled into her, unwilling to separate my lips from hers. It still sounded strange to hear such perverted talk leak out of her seemingly innocent mouth... but this previously-unknown side of her really turned me on.

"Have you wanted to do this for a long time?" she whispered desperately.

"Mmhmm," I murmured again. Actually, this far exceeded my wildest fantasies.

Her next several questions appeared to be rhetorical, used simply to amplify the eroticism of the moment. They certainly accomplished that purpose.

"You've wanted to do this for a long time, huh?... To eat my pussy?... Your little sister's pussy?... You like how I'm pushing my pussy into your face?... And riding it?... Do you like how I suck your dick?... My big brother's big fucking dick?"

She took a break from her questions to deepthroat my cock. I couldn't help but groan with intense pleasure.

She pulled off again, gasping for air this time: "Ohhh fuuck, you're gonna make me cum... your tongue feels so fucking good in my cunt... fuck yes, FUCK yes, oh don't stop, DON'T..."

What followed next was a long, slow groan of deep satisfaction... as my sister came in my mouth.

I kept my lips and tongue pressed as deeply into her as possible, drinking in her sex, as she continued to slowly grind on my face.

I was so enthralled by having given her an orgasm that I was ready to explode. "Jack me off," I pleaded softly.

She wasted no time wrapping her small delicate hand around my throbbing cock, stroking it more rapidly than she ever had before.

"Give me a fucking facial," she pleaded.

My wife had never given me explicit permission to do that in 14 years of being together... and she had certainly never asked for it like that.

The unexpectedness of my sister's bold request sent me over the edge.

"Okay," I breathed out desperately... and every sensation in my body compressed itself toward the 7 inches enveloped by my sister's hand.

I willed my cum to erupt as powerfully as possible toward her waiting face... and based on her reflexes, my first few shots hit their mark.

She didn't quit.

She kept calmly stroking me as rope after rope of warm cum pulsed out of my overwhelmingly satisfied cock. The last few remnants that seeped out of my tip formed a thick natural lube that married her hand to my shaft.

We stayed in that blissful position for a few minutes -- as she slowly caressed my cock with my own cum, I kept planting soft kisses on her deliciously wet pussy.

"Can I sleep in bed with you tonight, brother?" Her voice was gentle and sweet.

I was too delirious to even speak, so I just patted the mattress.

My sister spun her mostly-naked body around and laid down next to me, cuddling up with one arm draped across my chest. Extending one of her legs over mine, she positioned herself so that her wet cunt pressed firmly into my bare thigh.

There was nothing more said -- just a contented departure into sleep.

+++++++

--- Sunday morning. Day 6 of quarantine.

The sun peering through the basement windows woke me up. I glanced at my watch: it read 8:48am.

I suddenly remembered the events that might have precipitated my drifting off to sleep. Had that really happened?!?

I glanced sideways: this time, my sister was in bed with me.

I lifted the sheets: my underwear was off. Peeking further, I saw the fleshly curves of her naked butt: so was hers.

My trail of pubic hair showed evidence that it had been saturated with something... and not with water. Yes, that had really happened.

My sister looked extra beautiful lying there next to me, sleeping on her side with her back facing me. I leaned over and gently kissed the side of her neck.

She stirred. As her eyes cracked open to find me looking at her, she smiled sweetly. "Mmm... good morning," she said.

"Good morning," I reciprocated. Semi-consciously, my hand began caressing her bare hips with loving appreciation.

"Nothing's really changed between us, okay?" she half-asked, half-stated.

"Umm..." I had NOT expected her to say that... and I didn't really see how that could be possible.

"... until tonight," she added with a wink.

I groaned. Oh man... with a remark like that, how was I going to make it through the day??

She interrupted my silent musings with a timely observation: "In the meantime, we better get some clothes on before anyone discovers us like this."

+++++++

--- Sunday night. Day 6 of quarantine (part 2).

Evening couldn't come quickly enough. With no real health concerns to report, we were becoming increasingly frustrated by the ongoing quarantine... but that wasn't the real reason why the day seemed to drag on forever. Like unlocking a cheat code in a game that could only be activated after dark, we were both looking forward to another round of 'sibling connection time' once everyone else in the house was asleep.

After my wife called down around 10pm to announce that she was going to bed, that time finally arrived. I started a movie... but it was only an auditory diversion. I made sure to turn up the volume enough to mask any other noises that might originate from the basement.

My sister turned to me with the fire of lust burning in her eyes: "What's on the menu tonight, brother?"

By her asking that question, it signaled that things were different. The past two encounters had been initiated by her when I was helplessly asleep... now that it was openly consensual, it seemed that she wanted to me to take the initiative.

I was obviously open to that... but I was also a newbie at this incest thing. "Mmm, I can think of plenty of things... but what are our boundaries?" I asked honestly.

Since I was only her brother, she was obviously new at this incest thing too. She pursed her lips. "Good question... I dunno. What do you think they should be?"

I flipped it back to her again. "What are you comfortable with?"

She reflected for a moment. "Well, apparently we're both comfortable with me giving you blow jobs. And we're apparently both comfortable with you eating me out... which you did quite well, by the way."

"Thank you." I smiled proudly at the positive reinforcement. "I have to say, you are quite spectacular."

"Thanks," she grinned -- and then squinted her eyes to peer at me. "Wait, what's quite spectacular -- my pussy, or my blow jobs?"

"Both," I said with complete sincerity. She flashed me an endearing look.

She returned to the original discussion: "Oh -- and apparently we're both also comfortable with you cumming all over my face."

I had somehow forgotten that moment. "Omigosh that's right... sorry about that!"

She instantly elbowed me. "Sorry?? What are you sorry for? I told you to do it!"

My silence seemed to indicate that I didn't fully believe her, so she continued: "Seriously... having my brother's warm cum plastered all over my face?? That was incredibly sexy. Yum."

She paused, looking lost in her thoughts -- perhaps reliving that moment in her mind?? Then she laughed. "I do have to admit that I was a bit startled by your shot that practically landed in my eye, though."

"Seriously?!?" I felt mortified.

My sister laughed again. "Ha, yeah... but it's all good. It was worth the risk."

We hadn't yet accomplished very much in our conversation about boundaries. I resurfaced the topic: "Sooo... we just listed a few crazy things that we've already done... but I'm still not sure both of us might -- or might not -- be comfortable with."

"Mutual masturbation?" She brought that up quite quickly.

"Sure," I responded... but since it seemed that we had gone way past that already, I began to wonder how she interpreted that. I asked for clarity: "Do you mean doing that side-by-side, or do you mean... like, me fingering you while you play with my junk?"

I felt a bit awkward saying 'fingering you' to my sister. She, however, didn't hesitate one bit, responding instantly: "Yes please!!"

Whether she meant "yes" to the latter, or to both, my already-rising erection instantly flared higher underneath my pajama pants at the enthusiasm of her response. She noticed that... and grabbed it. Smugly, she commented, "Seems I'm not the only one who would love that."

"Not at all." I moaned contentedly at the feeling of her squeezing me tightly.

"You haven't ever seen my breasts yet, have you?" she asked.

"No." Regrettably.

"Well, I'm willing for that to be changed," she offered.

Wow. "So full nudity is on the table," I clarified.

She nodded. "You already saw my more private parts anyway."

I wanted to reciprocate how she was touching me. I extended my hand toward her crotch, planning to start only on top of her clothes... but she grabbed my hand and forcibly guided it inside her panties. In an instant, I was touching my sister's shaved mound. It was so smooth, so warm, so inviting...

"I can think of at least 3 things we haven't talked about yet," she interjected.

I tried to stop thinking with my lower head for a moment and use my upper one... but it was no use. "Okay... what are those 3?"

"Kissing," she stated matter-of-factly.

It felt a bit odd to discuss kissing as a boundary when we had already 69'ed each other, but it indeed implied a different type of intimacy. I honestly wasn't sure.

"What are your thoughts about that?" I asked.

"Not sure," she responded. "I suppose if it happens, it happens, but I feel like that's more romantic and I think I want this to just be sexual."

"Deal." I was slightly relieved by her answer. "What are the other 2?"

"Anal?"

I asked for clarity. "Whose anal?"

She whipped her head sideways to look at me, one eyebrow raised. "Whose...?!?"

Oops... My face instantly turned red. Only then did it occur to me that my sister would've had no idea that I'd become quite skilled at massaging my own prostate.

The look on my face gave my secret away. My sister noticed: "Um, I simply meant you fucking me in my ass, but ummm... okay... interesting! Oh brother of mine, is there something else about you I don't know??"

As briefly as possible, I told her about my backdoor journey into self-exploration... aided by the usage of two toys that I kept hidden from my wife.

Now my sister was really curious. With genuine fascination, she asked, "Oh?? My naughty, naughty brother, what are these 'toys' that you have??"

I told her: a vibrating prostate massager, and a remote-controlled vibrating dildo.

She didn't have a verbal response. Instead, fumbling with the button on my pajama pants, she responded to my confession by releasing my cock into the open. I groaned happily with relief as she re-wrapped her hand around it, now touching me skin-to-skin. To my delight, she instantly started stroking me with rapid energy.

She gave a fake apology: "Sorry... now I have a confession to make... what you just admitted to me -- so calmly, I might add -- really, really turned me on... finding out that you're that confident in your own sexuality. AND you just gave me an idea for something new I want to try... something I've never done before."

"What's that?" I didn't care what her answer was; the way she was tugging on my cock, she could've suggested anything and I would've been agreeable.

Her breathless answer was direct, if not borderline vulgar: "I want to fuck myself with your dildo... get it soaked with my pussy juices... pull it out... and then stick it in your ass and fuck you with it until I make you cum."

I suddenly had no stronger craving than for her to do that exact thing right then... but unfortunately, I didn't have access to those toys. They were stashed in a secret hiding spot in the upstairs bedroom. Sadly, I relayed that to her.