Quarantined... With my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't pretend to be asleep anymore. I carefully opened my eyes. My sister didn't notice, because she was entirely focused on what she was doing.

And what she was doing... and even more so, what she was wearing... exceeded my wildest expectations. The only problem I faced was what to focus on.

First of all, as my sister sat there quietly straddling me, she was stunningly topless. My second opportunity to stare unashamedly at her perfectly-formed bare breasts was somehow even more exhilarating than the first.

Secondly, my earlier theory about why her legs didn't feel like bare skin was correct: to my erotic delight, a sheer pair of thigh-high stockings were gift-wrapped around her beautiful legs... successfully satisfying yet another fantasy.

The third and final thing that captured my attention, however, was the gratifying identification of the silky texture that had been -- and still was -- sliding up and down along my cock: a skimpy piece of fabric nestled in between my sister's thighs.

My gaze settled upon the scant evidence of a sexy black thong that disappeared into her hidden valley. With its pair of strings on either side that wrapped around her hips, it looked incredibly amazing on her gorgeous figure... and it also looked somewhat familiar.

By that time, my sister had apparently noticed my eyes roaming lustfully all over her mostly-naked body... and she accurately discerned my unspoken question about her thong.

Breaking the silence, she explained: "I had nothing sexy to wear, so I snuck upstairs the other day and found this stuff in your wife's underwear drawer... I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it." She laughed nervously. "Or that she notices."

My wife hardly ever wore lingerie. I couldn't recall if I had ever even seen that particular thong on her, or simply recognized it from seeing it sitting unused in the drawer. Either way, it was finally being put to very good use, accentuating my sister's sexiness even further beyond what I thought was possible.

Softly, breathlessly, I responded: "You are the most beautiful... sexy... and attractive... and most desirable woman that I have ever seen in my entire life."

Up until that point, my sister hadn't stopped sliding her wet thong-covered slit up and down along the length of my cock... but she paused briefly at that comment of mine. She could tell I was being completely genuine.

"Thank you," she whispered. After a deliberate pause, she added: "I love you, brother."

We had said a lot of things to each other the last several days, but nothing seemed to carry as much power as that statement. We'd always said that to each other growing up, but this time it felt different. I suppose it would sound different, when it's coming from your sister as she's straddling you and grinding against your cock wearing nothing but a silky thong and thigh-high stockings...

"I love you too, sis." I meant it... in ways that I was just discovering.

"How much do you love me?" she asked softly.

"A lot," I said. We stared deeply into each other's eyes, and time seemed to stand still.

... but she was too horny to let that intermission last for very long. As she resumed rubbing herself against my fleshly pole, she slowly turned the sweet back into the sensual. "Tell me, brother, do you love me when I'm naked?"

"Absolutely," I breathed out. "Your body is amazing." I was infatuated with the view of her breasts swaying beautifully as she calmly thrusted her hips back and forth.

"Tell me, brother, do you love it when I rub my girl part against your boy part?"

"Uh-huh." I also loved how she was firmly grabbing my 'boy part' to steady herself against it like a bicycle seat. I told her that, and she smiled.

"Do you love how enjoyably we make each other cum?" She bit her bottom lip.

"There's nothing better," I responded. I truly meant that. Between her passionate enthusiasm, her incredible beauty, the confidence that she had in her own skin, her lovemaking skills, her sense of adventure, and -- on top of all of that -- the additional rush that came from the forbidden nature of our sexual relationship... I had never experienced so much pleasure with a sexual partner.

She abruptly shifted the conversation from questions to statements. "This is the closest my pussy has ever been to your cock," she declared.

I was very much aware of that. I stared at the tantalizing sight of her crotch sliding up and down along my rod while she cupped it tightly with her hand.

"I see that," I said. I posed a question: "And tell me, what exactly are you doing with my cock?" I knew what she was doing... I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Mmm... well, I am grinding on your big hard cock," she replied seductively. "I'm pressing your thick cock in between my thirsty pussy lips."

"Oh yeah? And why are you doing that?" I pressed her.

She gladly took the hint. "Well, brother, I'm doing that... well, because I want to use your big fucking cock to make myself cum. I'm so fucking wet, and these stolen underwear are so fucking thin, it almost feels like you're actually touching me." She started grinding faster. "... and that makes me really fucking horny, and really fucking ready to cum on your cock. Really soon."

Around the same time that she uttered the words "really soon," though, something else happened... something that I don't think either of us had expected.

Apparently, she had slid forward farther than her previous range of motion... because when she slid back, my tip poked her hard pubic bone and redirected itself... in a direction it had never gone before. Ever.

She froze in place.

Time seemed to stop once again.

Technically, I hadn't penetrated her -- the silky fabric was acting as a thin barrier between us -- but we both realized that my head was pushing into her entrance.

We made eye contact with each other. It was the most intense eye contact I'd ever experienced. Her face displayed a mixture of alarm... and surprise... and desperation. Neither of us said a word.

After what felt like an eternity of motionlessness, my sister rose up from her knees very gradually. She moved just enough to make my cock fall down out of its trap... but no further. Her thong-covered crotch still hovered no more than an inch or two above my manhood.

I watched with bated breath as she slowly, cautiously reached her hand toward that silky black thong. Without breaking eye contact with me, she used a few fingers to carefully pull the fabric sideways into the crease of her thigh.

I shifted my gaze to stare at her exposed pussy lips. Although I had obviously seen them before when I ate her out, I had never seen them look so vulnerable -- not like they did now, positioned perfectly over my cock.

I glanced up. Her beautiful breasts were trembling with nervous hesitation and arousal.

We stared at each other for the longest time, both knowing the unspoken decision that needed to be made.

I was no longer envisioning what could go wrong -- all I could think about was how incredible it would feel. How much I wanted it. How much she wanted it.

I nodded... just once.

That one nod of my head was all that she needed.

She grabbed my cock.

She lined it up. I watched her aim it with precision.

She slowly lowered her body down.

She closed the gap until my tip was touching her again... but this time, there was no fabric in the way.

My first contact with her warm, wet flesh sent shivers throughout my entire body. It felt like I was about to lose my virginity all over again.

She used two of her well-manicured fingers to spread her lips further apart.

And then -- as I held my breath -- she did it.

She impaled herself.

I watched in delirious ecstasy as inch... by inch... by inch... by inch of my adulterous cock slowly disappeared into my sister's gorgeous, tight, inviting, and astoundingly satisfying pussy.

"Ohhh fuuuucckkk..." we both groaned simultaneously. Perhaps it was a bit too loud, but in that moment, I didn't care. If we got caught, so what. It was worth it. This was heaven. I was inside my beautiful sister. It felt like home.

+++++++

--- Saturday morning. Day 12 of quarantine.

Neither of us got any real sleep that final night of her stay -- those hours were consumed by the most intense sex that I had ever experienced.

We might've taken 2 or 3 breaks to lay down together, but those didn't last very long before we went at it again. At one point, she told me that she wanted me to fuck her so raw that she couldn't walk normal for a week. It seemed that could be a real possibility.

I lost track of how many orgasms each of us had.

We fucked each other in virtually every sex position that I had ever known -- and experimented with some new ones for which I didn't even know a name. I pounded her doggy-style on the steps leading upstairs... we connected intimately in a lotus position on top of the bed... I fingered her to an orgasm while I laid on top of her and fucked her mouth... we screwed each other against the wall like upstanding citizens. My Fitbit screamed at me as it surpassed benchmark after benchmark of hot, sweaty, high-intensity workout.

Perhaps one of the most adrenaline-pumping moments came when my sister convinced me to sneak upstairs with her around 3am. Proudly laying her naked body down on top of our dining room table and spreading her nylon-clad legs wide open, she invited me to eat her out as a late-night snack.

I nibbled and licked and munched on her delectable grapefruit until its inner juice released... and then for dessert, I pulled her hips to the edge of the table and fucked her warm apple pie until it gained a special cream filling.

Her beautiful cunt was the most delicious thing that I had ever tasted on that table... and the sinful pleasure of our risky meal was wildly amplified by knowing that my wife was sleeping unaware in the bedroom no more than 30 feet away.

When we eventually dismounted and tiptoed our naked selves back downstairs, I remembered what my sister had said a few days earlier: that we should keep the idea of fucking each other "off the table." I reminded her of that, and then playfully remarked, "I guess we decided to fuck each other on the table instead." She punched my arm... and told me the next sex position she wanted to try.

Ironically, it was to that very table that my wife invited us to come up and eat breakfast together on the morning of my sister's departure. Once seated, I couldn't' help but notice that my wife's hands were resting at about the same spot where my sister's juicy ass had been pressed only a few hours earlier. My sister and I furtively exchanged a quick knowing glance. Ahh... memories.

As we finished eating, my wife offered a genuine apology to my sister: "I'm sorry that this visit was so strange -- thank you for graciously submitting to my paranoia. I'm glad that neither of you got really sick. You'll just have to come again soon!"

Without missing a beat, my sister responded enthusiastically, "Oh, I love cumming here!"

I nearly spit out my coffee.

My naïve wife, of course, had simply heard that word as "coming." My sister wanted to continue this little game of hidden innuendo. Turning to me, my sister then exclaimed: "You know what I just realized?? We never got to play with those toys you were telling me about!"

I glared at her with a death stare. I could feel the redness creeping up into my cheeks.

Innocently, my wife asked me, "What toys?"

My sister intervened with a semi-honest diversion: "Can you believe it... your husband was actually going to share his toys with me? A big brother actually sharing his toys with his little sister? When does that ever happen?!?"

My wife chuckled. "True. Our kids hardly ever share their toys."

We were talking on such different wavelengths, it was practically comical. I joined the game. Addressing my sister, I offered: "Maybe, if you're a good girl, I'll give you one of those toys for your birthday in a couple months."

"Oooh!" she squealed with overly dramatic, yet also genuine, delight. She followed that up by asking two loaded questions: "What do I have to do to be a good girl? And will you deliver that gift to me in person?"

I thought of the perfect double-meaning response to her second question: "Oh yes, definitely -- I think I'd almost have to give it to you in person."

My sister smiled knowingly at me. My wife thought nothing of it.

We had more than an hour before we needed to leave for the airport, but my sister suddenly announced, "Well, we should probably get going... I like to get to the airport early, and you never know what we might bump into along the way."

I was about to object... until it suddenly dawned on me what my sister really meant. I smiled as I envisioned what -- or better yet, who -- I would be "bumping into" along the way. I eagerly wondered what she might have in mind for the how.

"Ok, sure -- let's hit the road!" Quite rapidly, I had become fully convinced of the need for an immediate departure. I stood up without hesitation.

When my sister stood up from the dining room table, however, she did so more gingerly -- the achiness and stiffness in her body betrayed her.

Noticing the mild grimace on my sister's face, my wife asked her: "Are you okay?

"Yeah, I'm fine," my sister responded calmly. "Must've slept weird last night."

I chuckled to myself and shook my head. If my sister had somehow been forced to tell the truth, her answer might've been something like: No, I'm not okay... I'm sore from getting fucked raw by your husband all over your house last night.

As I grabbed my sister's bags and walked toward the front door, my sister gave my wife a hug goodbye. I stared at the embrace between the two most significant women in my life: the one to whom I was overwhelmingly attached, and the one to whom I was married.

I was anxious to get our road trip started. "Coming?" I called out to my sister.

She separated from my wife and walked toward me with a mischievous grin on her face. "You know that I am."

As it turned out, being quarantined with my sister was the best thing that ever happened to me.