Quarantined... With my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked disappointed. I felt the same way.

In the pause that followed that disappointing revelation, I remembered that we had only discussed 2 of the 3 things that she had alluded to earlier. "What was the third thing you thought of?"

She deliberated for a little while before speaking. "Honestly, it's something I want so bad... but I fear that if it happens, it will change everything... and make me not content with anything else."

I was pretty sure that I knew what she was referring to... if for no other reason than how similar her comments were to my own thoughts about it. "You mean... if we actually...?" I didn't even have to finish.

"Yes," she nodded, with almost a pained expression on her beautiful face. "All of these things we're talking about -- and have already done -- are super exciting and fun, but I'm concerned that if we did 'it'... well, to put it bluntly, I might not ever be satisfied again with my husband's dick."

A violating visual of my suddenly-inferior brother-in-law screwing my gorgeous sister briefly flashed across my mind, but I quickly shoved it aside.

She continued: "I also don't know how it would impact your own marriage, and I don't want to ruin that. I've fantasized for so many years about what it'd be like to fuck you, but now that I finally have the chance, I'm scared of what might happen."

She had just revealed a lot... but none of it caught me more off guard than that final sentence. She's fantasized -- for years?!? -- about us fucking each other??

However, I wasn't in a proper state of mind to rightly process that, because over the last few minutes while she had continued to steadily coax precum out of my exposed cock, my fingers had wandered in between her pussy lips... and my concentration was focused on rubbing her pleasure zones with consistency.

Indirectly acknowledging that my fingers were having their desired effect, my sister abruptly admitted she was equally unable to continue the present conversation. "We'll have to finish this conversation later... for right now, let's just keep the idea of fucking each other off the table, okay?"

"Okay sis." I temporarily moved her hand aside to pull my pants down. They had been getting in the way. It felt like déjà vu.

"Thank you, much better," she said. "I love seeing your whole package... your balls, your manly hair... yum. What about me -- do you want my shirt to be off?"

I didn't hesitate for a second. "Yes."

"I thought so," she murmured alluringly. "Would you like to take it off of me?"

Somehow being asked to do that to her was even sexier than the thought of her doing it herself. I sat up immediately and pivoted to face her.

She dropped her arms to her sides to give me unrestricted access. Her chest was heaving with vulnerability and anticipation.

I reached under the bottom hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up, exposing the low rise of her bikini-cut panties and her flat abdomen that emerged above them.

All of that was very appealing to look at, but I kept going... pausing only when the first hints of underboob peeked out from underneath the loose fabric of her shirt. I looked at her face. Her eyes looked desperate. She was breathing heavily.

Softly, but also quite confidently, she offered provocative encouragement: "Keep going, baby." Yet another new term of endearment. "Expose me. Make me topless. Strip me. I want you to see my breasts. They've been waiting for you." She finished by raising her arms toward the ceiling.

I obliged with her very agreeable demands. In one swift move, I yanked her shirt off the rest of the way over her head.

... and there they were.

They were even more perfect than I had imagined. Perky. Full. Cantaloupe-sized. Delightfully round. Cute tender-looking nipples protruding from dark areolas.

"Do you like them?" she whispered, with seemingly authentic uncertainty.

I answered by leaning forward and passionately kissing them. Both of them. The sides, the bottom, the top. I planted my lips again and again into her soft, warm, pliable flesh. I nuzzled my face into her delightful cleavage. I sucked delicately on her nipples and flicked my tongue across them. My nonverbal answer to her approval-seeking question was obvious.

While I eagerly made out with my sister's breasts, she grabbed my manhood again: one of her hands stroked my shaft as the other delicately massaged my balls. I had been aroused for so long, and I was so enthralled by her toplessness, that I was incredibly close to cumming.

In that moment, there was only place that I wanted to launch my appreciation. I sat back up. "Can I cum on your chest?"

She nodded very quickly in affirmation and bit her bottom lip. "Fuck yes... is that what you want to do?"

"Uh huh," I nodded. Her response had only accelerated my desire.

"You wanna cum all over your sister's naked tits?" she asked.

"Yes please." I was desperate for release.

"When?" she asked breathlessly, although I think she already knew the answer. She arched her back and pushed her breasts forward in preparation.

"Now."

Thrusting my hips forward as those words left my lips, my cock -- encased in the firm grip of her hand -- erupted with a powerful orgasm. In the flickering light created by the movie in the background, I watched my deposits land perfectly on her breasts. I swiveled my hips to alternate cumshots between her left and right.

She didn't stop milking my cock until it was clear that I was all done. Glancing down at herself, she asked, "Oh brother of mine, it appears that I have a bit of lotion on me. Would you like to rub it into my chest?"

I had no idea my sister could be this fucking sexy. "Absolutely."

I happily spent the next several minutes doing just that -- spreading my thick milky cum all over her chest, massaging her breasts as if kneading dough. The sound of her contented moans was wonderfully invigorating.

I didn't notice it right away, but while my hands were devoting attention to her creamy breasts, her own hand had drifted into the gap between her thighs.

"Keep doing that, brother." I had noticed how much she loved to keep using that pronoun. "I want to finger myself to an orgasm while you keep rubbing your warm sticky cum into my boobs."

And a few minutes later, judging by the quaking motions of her legs and the orgasmic look on her face, that's exactly what happened.

+++++++

--- Monday morning. Day 7 of quarantine.

Similar to the previous day, day 7 of quarantine began with me waking up to find my sister asleep next to me. With the sheets halfway down, her toplessness was joyfully exposed. Evidence of last night's ecstasy was smeared all over her chest.

I pulled the sheets down a little further. I lightly ran my fingers along the edges of her panties, occasionally slipping a fingertip inside to trace the contours of her warm skin. Feeling compelled to kiss her curvaceous hips, I repositioned myself on the bed. I drank in the smell of her sex as I planted soft kisses all over her waist.

When my sister eventually woke up, she strained her neck forward to look down at me and smile.

"Mmmm... and just what are you doing, brother?" she asked sweetly.

"Your body is a wonderland," was my cheesy, yet honest, reply.

I slid upward on the bed to approach her beautiful breasts, which were laying there so wonderfully exposed. As I kissed her delightful bosom, inadvertently tasting the saltiness of my cum, my sister ran her fingers through my hair and moaned softly. I couldn't think of anything that I'd rather wake up to than...

"You guys want any coffee?" The sound of my wife's voice pierced the calm like a sword.

SHIT!!!! My heart sank into my stomach with a blood-draining sense of dread.

As my sister whisked the sheets up over her exposed torso and quickly hid under them, I flipped abruptly off of her to get to the other side of the mattress.

The cheeriness of my wife's voice was a stark contrast to the jolting horror that we both felt. Fearing the worst, I slowly forced myself to look at the bottom of the stairwell... and when I did...

I exhaled. I was able to breathe again.

Whew. I couldn't see my wife. Apparently, she was standing in the doorway at the top of the steps -- which was just out of the line of sight from our bed.

Miraculously spared -- temporarily, at least -- I tried to disguise the panic in my voice as I finally answered her unassuming question: "Uh, sure!"

"Okay, it'll be ready in a minute," my wife called down. I took a second deep sigh of relief when the sound of her footsteps indicated that she was walking away.

My head sunk back into the pillow for a brief reprieve, feeling both relieved and traumatized.

My sister cautiously poked her head out from underneath the sheets. I hadn't seen her look that frightened in a very long time. "Maybe this was a bad idea," she remarked. "We're getting too careless."

I didn't want to respond to that. "I dunno... let's just get dressed. Quickly."

+++++++

--- Tuesday. Day 8 of quarantine.

The next few days for me were consumed by silent, internal mourning... because that close call with my wife made my sister second-guess everything.

When my sister speculated that we might have gone too far and crossed a dangerous line, I tried to argue back, but it was clear that she had already made up her mind. With great reluctance, I consented to her request that we stop fooling around. I didn't really have any other option.

And so, I mourned. Yes, I knew it was my sister, but I had been so thrilled to have finally found someone who seemed to have the same sexual enthusiasm as me... only to lose her.

We didn't speak about it any further. And we were back to sleeping in separate beds.

+++++++

--- Wednesday. Day 9 of quarantine.

Rise and repeat. More of the same. Now that the secret erotic thrills had been removed from the equation, the days seemed incredibly monotonous. Perhaps the most notable thing that happened on the second Wednesday of quarantine was that my sister scheduled a PCR test to get cleared for her flight home. This strange dream... that had become a fantasy... that then turned into a quasi-nightmare... would soon be over.

+++++++

--- Thursday night. Day 10 of quarantine.

I had a dream that my sister was sitting on my lap. Well, "sitting" was putting it mildly: we were both completely naked, and she was grinding her bare ass on my lap... with my cock buried deep inside of her. In the dream, I had the sensation that someone was watching us. Glancing at the stairs, I discovered my wife, who -- with her jaw dropped to the floor in horrified shock -- was watching her husband get fucked by her sister-in-law.

That vision was enough to startle me awake. None of that was actually happening, of course, but it had been erotic enough to give me a real-life raging hard-on. My sister was asleep in the other bed nearby, but I could care less about discretion. I whipped the sheets down, pulled down my pants, and jerked off until I came all over my torso. As I did so, I pictured that I was actually cumming inside of my sister. My, how debased my mind had become.

+++++++

--- Friday morning. Day 11 of quarantine.

My sister's appointment for the PCR test was set for 11am. Around 10:20, we were granted exclusive access by the prison warden (a.k.a. my wife) to navigate through the main floor of the house in order to get out to my car. It was the first time that either of us had been out of the house in 10 days. There was a palpable sense of joy, relief, and refreshment as I drove my sister to the lab.

Perhaps it was that same exhilarating sense of joy, relief, and refreshment that prompted my sister to do something quite unexpected.

About 10 minutes into the ride, she suddenly blurted out: "Fuck it, I may never get this opportunity again." Before I could ask what she meant by that remark, she reached over, rapidly undid my zipper, and submerged a hand inside my jeans to find my cock with aggressive intentionality.

I struggled to keep my eyes on the road. "What are you doing?!? I thought that you said..."

She knew what she had said. "Shush," she spat back. "Who am I kidding. Playing with each other's private parts is way too much fun to pass up." By that point, she had managed to pull out my partially-flaccid -- but rapidly hardening -- dick through the opening in my pants.

I wasn't resisting, but she asked: "Are you okay with that??"

All I could think about was how good it felt for her to be playing with my cock again. There was no turning back.

Hearing no objection from me, she verbalized her foregone conclusion: "Fuck the consequences." As an exclamation point, she moved the seatbelt aside and leaned over. I groaned loudly as my cock disappeared into my sister's perfect mouth.

It had been almost twenty years since an old girlfriend had performed oral sex on me while I was driving. I had forgotten how hard it was to concentrate on the road while receiving a blow job... even more so when the head in your lap belongs to your gorgeous sister who had just broken her own "no sexual contact" rule.

For her safety and mine, it was probably a good thing that we eventually came upon a red stoplight. I moaned contentedly as I was finally able to fully concentrate on everything that my little sister was doing to me.

There was a lifted jeep stopped next to us at the light. At one point, I glanced up and noticed that the cute brunette in the passenger seat was staring down at me with a bemused smile on her face. From that angle, she almost certainly had a front-row seat to watch me getting head.

I waved meekly. She smiled with approval and blew me a seductive kiss.

A delightfully wicked thought popped into my head. I rolled down the window. "Hi there -- I'd like you to meet my sister," I called out matter-of-factly.

My sister, upon hearing my voice, pulled off my cock and located the person to whom I was talking -- the woman whose facial expression had now turned ghostly white in shock. The light turned green. Whoever was driving her sped away.

My sister and I exchanged quick glances... and broke out laughing.

"Did you see her face?" my sister asked with sinful glee.

I was laughing too hard to respond, so I just nodded.

"That was priceless... I fucking love you for doing that," my sister remarked... and then she resumed the marvelous act she'd been performing. I did my best to drive under the influence of getting my cock sucked.

Unfortunately, despite how much I wanted to, I couldn't concentrate quite enough to successfully reach an orgasm while the car was still moving. Therefore, it was in the parking lot of the clinic -- parked right in front of the main doors, actually -- that my sister dutifully swallowed my long-awaited load.

When my cock eventually finished quaking and slid out of her mouth, she sat back up in her seat, dramatically sliding her tongue across her beautiful lips to lick every precious last drop of her brother's semen.

In the silence of my blissful amazement, she made two comments. The first was humorous: "Good thing this test swabs my nose, not my mouth." We both laughed at the awkward test results that might've otherwise produced. In a little girl's voice, my sister pretended as if she was asking a question of the doctor: "Is semen in your mouth a COVID symptom?"

As our laughter died down, however, her second comment was more heartfelt: "On a more serious note, I'm truly sorry about keeping us apart from each other the last few days... I guess I got scared that our marriages would blow up, or that there might be valid reasons why most sisters and brothers don't get naked together..." Her voice trailed off for a moment.

But then, gesturing to my dripping cock, she added: "But this... while it's supposedly so wrong, it feels soooo right."

I rested my hand on top of hers. "It's okay," I reassured her. "I understand."

With a renewed passion in her voice, she continued: "Anyway... I want to make it up to you." I caught a delightful twinkle in her eye. "Tonight, let's go to sleep in our own beds like what we've been doing the past few nights... but when you least expect it, I promise that I'll, ummm... wake you up."

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but I didn't care. Anything she offered would be fantastic. "Sounds great, sis. And hey -- thanks for playing with my gear shift."

She laughed. "Oh, is that what we're calling your dick now??"

I was simply being facetious, but she added a surprising revelation: "You better be careful making comments like that -- you'd never know this, but an old boyfriend once had me fuck his car's actual gear shift while he watched from the back seat and masturbated. Don't tempt me -- I'll take your car's virginity too."

My eyebrows raised at that mental image -- and so did my retreating cock. The way she described that so bluntly made the idea of repeating it -- right then, right there -- sound very appealing.

"Wow." I shook my head in disbelief. "You are... I dunno, I don't think there are adequate words to describe it. You are just... SO. FUCKING. SEXY. Where the fuck has this version of my sister been all my life?"

She grinned. "I could ask you the same question, brother. And by the way, I love hearing you talk dirty like that. It turns me on. Keep it up."

+++++++

--- Friday, after dark. Day 11 of quarantine (part 2).

Nothing sexual happened on the trip home from the clinic. I hypothesized that my sister was saving her energy for what would be our final night together before she flew back home. My sadness about her impending departure was tempered only by my internal resolve to never again let two years pass in between seeing each other.

Around 10pm, in accordance with her plan, we pretended to innocently say goodnight to each other. I turned off the lights, and we retired to our respective beds... but as soon as I was under the covers, I quietly slipped out of my pajamas. Fully nude under the sheets, I found myself getting semi-hard purely from the wondrous anticipation of however she might intend to "wake me up."

I was supposed to fall asleep... but I couldn't. My ears were fully attuned to every sound of subtle movement that came from her corner of the room, wondering just when she would come over to my bed and deliver the surprise.

Finally, around 11pm, I heard her footsteps faintly approaching on the carpeted floor. I closed my eyes, laid still, and pretended to be asleep.

She slowly pulled down the sheets, promptly exposing my nakedness. The cool air rushing over my body made my cock flinch, but I didn't detect or hear any reaction from her. Instead, she gingerly climbed onto the bed from the side, swung herself over me, and straddled my torso with her sexy thighs.

However, her legs didn't feel like bare skin. Is she wearing stockings??? It was all I could do to keep my eyes closed.

With my senses trained almost exclusively on touch, though, I was quickly distracted by the feeling of one of her hands coming into contact with my balls. While that hand tenderly fondled them, her other hand wrapped its fingers around my shaft and began to delicately caress it. I fought back a groan that would've betrayed my attempt to appear asleep.

It didn't take long at all before I was fully erect. Soon after that, the hand that had been expertly fingering my testicles departed from the object of its attention. I was briefly disappointed... until I felt something new touch the tip of my cock.

Something that was... firm... and was covered in a soft, silky fabric.

That 'something'- very slowly, almost imperceptibly at first -- began to rub up and down the length of my towering rod, pushing it down toward my abs.