All Comments on 'Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 3 years agoAuthor

Apologies for the delay in this getting posted. The moderators rejected my submission twice for "advertisements" until I finally realized I'd missed removing the names of some Youtubers from the text.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Wow! I'm fanning myself...that was pretty damn steamy. Goodness gracious. 5 stars and a cold shower...wow!

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Love it. Need more.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Excellent

Really excellent series. Five Stars with. Please hurry with more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved it

well done loved the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

Please keep writing this story. It's so hot.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

I can handle sibling incest hell even mother/son, etc, for fantasy and all. Just a tad warped to throw in love beyond sibling love. But the, still fantasy, right?

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

Can’t wait to see chapter 5

Car6555Car6555over 3 years ago

Worth the wait! I line the romance aspect of it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Series

Like the romance and the build up, but disagree with the facial the first time.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 3 years ago
Very well done.

The in-love realisation seemed to come out of nowhere but other than that this was a very well-written chapter. I am really enjoying your story.

blake9110blake9110over 3 years ago
Wow

Great read, loved the whole story. I am sure this is happening now somewhere because of this pandemic so reading about it makes it so real as if you were writing what happened to you.

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Love your style of writing and have read most of your works.... this is a great story waiting (impatiently) for the 'rest of the story'... great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

As another poster noted the in love realization, by the male character, did come out of nowhere. Other than that a well written story. Also, punctuation was much improved allowing the story to shine on its own. Thanks for sharing

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Very good, loved it. At last their dreams come true. Unrequited love now not so much, next stop the doctors office for the 💊 or details of abortion clinics.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Okay this was epic <3 They fit together like puzzle pieces :3

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Damn! Gawd damn! You already had many chapters published in this series so I made sure that I started with the very beginning. I'm so glad that I did. I have to admit that I had figured out long before the reveal that Michelle was a virgin. I also suspected that the possibility existed that she had saved herself for her brother as well. I think that I may have figured out the virginity part before she yelled for Alexandra to finish up what she had started (last chapter?), but the moment she demanded that her sister take her place and fuck her brother for her was when I knew without a doubt about her innocence. I'm a strong man, but I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that some of the tender moments brought me to tears. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic. This is one of my two absolute favorite stories here. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story - kept me up way past my bedtime!

One observation: "sooner than later" should be "sooner rather than later".

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Ta-Dah! Not only are those two happy, Alex is happy,and everyone on Literotica is happy! Such a successful coupling. Ha. I just love how Alex put everything together and filled her brother in.

Hell, it’s ALL GOOD.

Thank you for the story!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Al again on my reread. I can’t believe no comments in 3 months?! Come on Literotica! This masterpiece should have a 24 point type hyperlink on your front page ! Almost anyone, other than one unnamed gutless wonder, would be begging to join just to continue reading this! It says so much between the lines. It shows wonderful examples of two very different kinds of sibling ❤️. With Alex it’s the somewhat arm’s length ( maybe hearts length would be better?) , physical attraction. Sure they are siblings and they care , but the sex is the basis of the relationship. Now with Michelle, it is like the Beatles song of the same name…..it is about emotion and love. The sexual Encounter Is another much more intimate way to express love for another, be they related or not. And anyone who thinks something so pure, so genuine, so beautiful should not be allowed……….well Old Al will gladly buy you a first class ticket on the next express train straight to Hell!!

Just read the reviews this story has. Men admitting to weeping over the beauty of the romance, women saying how they wish their own intimacy wwas as intense and as pure!

I must admit I do not recall how this winds up. I HOPE it’s not because of an evil turn and I didn’t finish it. I’ve read a few on here that caused me to throw my i-pad against a wall.

After I trashed one and had to replace it, I have been MUCH more careful about getting overly angry at authors screwing up a great story.

I don’t recall bad feelings about this either, so off I go to venture on to the next chapter. Does everyone else feel like it has to be a bit of a let down? I mean there is no way to top perfection, is there?

LoveemcurvyLoveemcurvyover 2 years ago

Well, Al, you're absolutely right. The number of comments suggests that there are way too few people reading this storyline. Thinking about my own sister is the third biggest turn off, after my mom and my grandma. But in a well written story like this, the sibling factor brings in a lot of extra excitement, trust and layers of love that boost the erotica.

While I too am unsure if the next chapter can match this one, the stories from BDA I've read so far, are giving me confidence that to stop reading would be a huge mistake :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have given it 5 stars if the MC wasn't a wuss. Still it was better.👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I’m all about the anticipation and this story builds it in a great way. As OldUncleAl stated this story should have much more recognition. You deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You cum on a girls face when you take her virginity? SERIOUSLY????

All the rest of it has been pretty good.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

This has been a fun story. Shit. Every one of us just experienced our first lengthy pandemic, so we all know the massive amount of suck that came with the initial fears of catching COVID. And who doesn't love a great brother/sister incest story, right? Well, Loveemcurvy, finds them to be a huge turnoff as he admitted a few comments below mine. His third biggest turnoff behind only banging mom or grandmother. Yet, he's reading freaking INCEST stories. Jesus Christ...but, I digress.

Things had been great up until this chapter. The main character sucks in many ways, like, his holier-than-thou attitude one second and then his Im-fucking-my-sister-and-its-fine-because-I-CARE-about-her attitude. He goes from being a complete pussy to being Mr. "Take my big beautiful dick!" and back to Mr. Sensitive in 2 minutes - repeatedly. And this whole, "OMG! I'm in love with HER!!!!!!!!!" epiphany has really fucked with my enjoyment of this tale considerably. Again...He's all mature and protective of his little sister, right? ...even though he's as big of a disgusting pig as any of us reading the story are - he's fucking his older sister and WANTS to fuck his younger sister. How chivalrous, right? How the fuck can be slamming his cock into this older sister's pussy non-stop while completely IN LOVE with his little sister? It doesn't happen. It can't happen.

If you've EVER been truly IN LOVE with someone you fuckin' know you're in love with them. "OMG! I've been spending so much time with you recently. Yes, I'm basically FORCED to due to the pandemic...and I'm also doing it because I want to fuck you badly, but since you haven't spread your legs yet, I'm going to go fuck your sister down the hall and we're going to be so loud that you can basically hear every grunt I make when I slam into her slutty ass!!! Can't you feel how much I LOVE YOU, Chelle?! Aren't I a knight in shining armor? Come on! I've spent time with you for days and I hold you at night after I'm worn out from fucking our older sister. Isn't it obvious how I'm in love with you, Chelle?!" Give me a fuckin' break.

I am totally fine with suspending disbelief for Literotica stories. I'd be a fool if I weren't. Some things, however, are just stupid and poorly thought out. THIS is one of them. Strange, because the author clearly has talent in writing. I don't penalize authors for things like this...I'm just using some tough love. LOL Oh yeah, considering he's completely in love with his younger sister and he KNOWS she is completely in love with him, that means there can't be a single additional incident of him doing anything with his older sister...which is unfortunate. After all, he would never disrespect the woman he is completely in love with by fucking around with another woman EVEN IF his love gave him permission. We all know this isn't going to happen. I expect to read about some three-way action soon, to be honest. That's how two people in a brand new budding romance celebrate. Right?! Pffft hardly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely fabulous so fucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

srv3135srv31356 months ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...