Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 05

Story Info
Not everything is smooth sailing with my two sisters.
8k words
4.65
127.7k
248

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- CHAPTER 5: Doghouse --

****

I awoke with my usual morning hard-on. The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. I snuggled deeper into the covers and their cocooning heat while pressing my naked chest against her naked back, feeling absolutely nothing to form a barrier between her skin and mine. As my senses came alive, the fingers of my right hand reflexively squeezed the firm breast I was currently palming as the arm wrapped around her body. And with that arm as leverage, I held her tightly while reflexively sliding my morning wood through the cleft of her bare buttcheeks.

"You're awake," my little sister murmured.

"Nngh," I grunted, technically no longer unconscious but not wholly alert yet either. But after a few seconds I became fully aware of where I was, who I was with, and what I was currently doing, and I stopped dry-humping my sister's butt and muttered, "Sorry. Didn't realize what I was doing."

"No, don't stop," Michelle sighed. "You seemed happy to be doing that."

I hummed contentedly, just pressing the length of my hot dog a little deeper into her buns. "I'm just happy to be here, holding you like this."

"I know what'll make us both even happiER," she replied, emphasizing the last syllable. "Can you slip into me from behind?"

"Seriously?"

"Uh-huh. I've never had morning sex before, but I wanna try."

"Sounds good to me." Shifting slightly on the bed, I pushed Michelle's right leg forward a bit and adjusted my own hips to get myself lined up. Her pussy lips were still somewhat closed, but I managed to notch my mushroom head into position and start pushing. My little sister moaned softly as I slowly pressed my way inside. It took a little while -- she was still SUPER tight. But after a minute or so, we were fully joined and I paused at full-depth to kiss the back of Michelle's neck.

"I love you, Chelle," I murmured warmly.

She actually clenched her cunt muscles around my cock, giggling as she replied, "I love you, too."

****

"You know what they call a couple that depends on the 'pulling out' method?" Alex asked later that morning over Sunday brunch.

Michelle and I exchanged glances, neither of us knowing the answer.

Alex waited a few seconds before answering, "Parents."

Michelle frowned, and I scowled at Alex. "Really? We had this wonderful night together, we want to share with our big sister, and your bright idea is to try and make her freak out about being pregnant every day until her next period?"

"Relax," Alex drawled with a smirk. "Our periods are pretty regular, like clockwork, and she's always a week ahead of me. Mine's due a week from Monday, which means she's due to start tomorrow. Even if you flooded her, her fertility window has long since passed and the odds of her getting knocked up are astronomical. So even if she were inclined to freak out, she wouldn't be freaking out for very long."

I shook my head and squeezed Michelle's hand. She'd been holding it almost non-stop all morning. "Is that true? You're not worried?"

She gave me a little shake of her head. "No, not really. I did the math, too. Plus, you've been pulling out."

I raised both eyebrows. "Still, we're gonna have to get you on the pill."

Michelle blinked and smiled. "Actually, I already took care of that."

I frowned. "What?"

"I didn't tell you, but on Tuesday I went to the doctor and got a prescription for birth control. I was going to start taking them the day my period started, which SHOULD be tomorrow. I'd originally planned to give you my virginity after my period ended in another week or so, but... well..." She blushed as her voice trailed off.

I squeezed her hand back. "I'm glad you didn't make me wait that long."

She gave me an apologetic look. "But you're going to have to wait a little longer to do it again. I'm sorry about that. I had hoped that once we started we would never have to stop."

Alex shrugged. "You don't HAVE to stop. Loverboy here can go buy condoms. And even if period-sex can get a little messy, it's 'doable'. I've done it a few times. Condoms help with that, too."

I made a face. I'd had period-sex a couple of times myself, and the blood was a serious turn-off. Michelle didn't look too enthused either.

"And then of course, he can put it in your ass. You certainly can't get pregnant if he blows in your ass."

Michelle's eyes flew open WIDE. "WHAT? Eww!"

"Sure!" Alex grinned and then frowned at me, only now seeing my surprised expression. "Wait, bro. You've never had anal?"

I popped my eyebrows, feeling embarrassed for some reason. "Uhhh... well..."

"Really?" Alex looked surprised. "Hot guy like you? Ripped abs and all? Never talked a girl into letting you into her butt?"

"It... uh... never came up."

"Wait, I can get your last cherry?" Alex popped up to her feet. "Oh, we are SOOO doing this."

****

"Fuuuuuuck..." Alex groaned gutturally, her eyes clenched shut as she concentrated on the feelings. She was reclining back against her headboard, knees up with her legs spread to the sides, giving us an unobstructed view of her entire crotch.

If you had told me a month ago that Michelle and I would be in our big sister's room watching her insert a series of increasingly-sized butt plugs into her anus while buzzing herself with a pink vibrator, I would have threatened to cut your balls off for suggesting something so filthy.

My how times had changed.

"We are NOT talking about this tonight with Mom and Dad," Michelle intoned quietly.

"Well, they DO keep asking me if I'm taking good care of my sisters," I quipped. Michelle backhanded my upper arm.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Alex groaned again.

"Are we really gonna do this?" I asked a little skeptically.

"Mr. Happy certainly seems ready," Michelle commented, patting the bulge in my shorts. She turned it into a caress and didn't take her hand away.

I snorted. "Pretty girl. Buck naked. Inviting me to come fuck her ass. Of course he's ready."

"What, you're saying you'd get hard for just any pretty girl who invited you to fuck her?" Michelle queried with a teasing smile and an arched eyebrow. "Should I be jealous?"

"Lex isn't 'just any pretty girl'. What, you're gonna be jealous of your own big sister?"

"Of course not."

"That... does... bring up... the point..." Alex wheezed until she turned off the vibrator, closed her eyes, and let her head fall back while she tried to calm down a bit. After two deep breaths, she said much more clearly, "I get what you two say about being in love with each other. I won't say it's right or wrong or you're not allowed or anything like that. But you both know there isn't a wedding bells and happily ever after kind of ending here, right?"

Michelle and I exchanged a glance. My little sister looked like she didn't want to rule anything out, but as much as I loved Michelle, I agreed with Alex. "Of course we do," I confirmed.

"So you can't actually get jealous of each other," Alex continued as she picked her head up to look at us. "Well, I guess you CAN, but you shouldn't."

"None of it matters, anyway," I said dismissively. "We're stuck together for the foreseeable future, so it's not like any of us is going to have any opportunities to get jealous. None of us can even MEET anybody else!"

"And when the pandemic is over?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Michelle spoke up, a frown etched on her face. "Wait, are you saying you might want to see other people once we get out of quarantine?"

I heard the tone in her voice, the same accusatory tone Avery had in her voice whenever I did something particularly thoughtless, and instantly felt defensive. "I didn't say THAT."

"You didn't say you'd remain faithful to me even after quarantine is over, either."

"I... I haven't really thought about it."

"You HAVEN'T?" Michelle squawked.

"Well... not yet," I sputtered lamely. "Have you?"

"Of course!"

"And you were planning to be faithfully monogamous to me?"

"Of course!"

"Oh."

"You WEREN'T? What the fuck!"

"Wait-wait-wait. How is this a serious issue? You're my little SISTER. Let's be reasonable. On no planet could you and I be an actual couple out there in the real world."

"That's not the point!"

"Then what IS the point?"

"The POINT is that the man I'm in LOVE with hasn't thought about whether or not he's gonna be faithful to me!"

"I just... I haven't thought about it yet! I don't know yet!"

"Whaddaya mean you don't know yet! I gave you my virginity LAST NIGHT and less than 24 hours later you're already thinking about who you get to pork next?"

"Ohmigawd! Are we really having this conversation right now?" I gestured with both hands to our big sister's butt-plugged anus and sputtered, "L-L-Lex is LITERALLY buck naked and waiting for it right now!"

Michelle shot laser beams out of her eyes at me and spat sarcastically, "Oh, I'm sorry. Is the time inconvenient? Do you want me to just shelve the discussion until AFTER you've sodomized our big sister?"

"What? No! I just..." I paused and rubbed my forehead. I looked at Michelle's angry face. I looked at Alex's naked body, big tits on display, knees in the air, and thighs spread apart with a blue butt plug in her ass. And still rubbing my forehead, I apologized, "Sorry, Lex."

Our big sister grimaced, closed her legs, and did a sit-up. "My fault for killing the mood in the first place."

Shaking my head, I grabbed Michelle's hand and led her out of our sister's room and down the hallway.

Alex called out, "PMS is a biiitch!"

"Not helping!" I yelled back.

"At least it's a good sign her period's coming!"

Shaking my head, I closed my bedroom door. Michelle was on my bed and I went to sit down in the desk chair.

"Look, Chelle, I love you. I'm IN love with you," I began.

"My heart goes pitter-patter with the intensity of your emotions," Michelle deadpanned.

Burying my face in both hands, I took deep, calming breaths and tried to gather my thoughts.

"Do you love me or don't you?" Michelle asked, not able to wait any longer.

"Of COURSE I love you."

"You're just saying that because I gave you my virginity and you can tell I'm mad at you and you're trying to get out of trouble."

"Yes. Absolutely. I can tell you're mad at me and I'm trying to think of what I can say to make you less mad. I'm a guy - that's what we do."

"I knew this was a mistake," she scoffed.

"Holy cow, Chelle." I rubbed my forehead, unable to think of any combination of words, numbers, or hieroglyphics that could make her calm down. Briefly, I thought about just walking away, giving her space, and hoping she'd figure it out on her own. But I realized that would be exactly what "a guy" would do, and for her I wanted to be better than that.

"Look, I'm not going to come up with some amazing big speech that will suddenly make everything better. But I AM trying here." Getting off the chair, I moved to sit beside my sister and wrapped her up in a warm hug. At the moment, it seemed like she would rather be hugged by a porcupine, but I squeezed harder and didn't let her squirm away. And when I started nibbling on her shoulder she acquiesced and stopped resisting, though she didn't hug me back.

"I LOVE you," I stated in earnest, with a lot more feeling than before. "And I'm not saying that because we had sex. This past week has been AMAZING. I have loved spending every minute with you, apart from maybe the last five minutes or so. I never thought I'd fall in love with you. You're my little sister and I wasn't supposed to do that. But it happened anyway. I've been fucking Lex for weeks, but I never developed 'feelings' for her. Yes, we've formed an intimate bond far deeper than we ever had before, but I plainly told her I wasn't 'in love' with her. I fell in love with YOU. Lex was always the bossy big sister. You and me: we've been at team for a lot longer than just the past few months. You're my best friend during the day. You're my cuddle partner at night. Even if we'd never taken that next step of physical intimacy, I would have loved you just the same. I NEVER said I'd want to see other people after the pandemic is over. I also never even THOUGHT about seeing other people after the pandemic is over. The idea never entered my mind. So when Alex asked the question, I didn't have an immediate 'no' answer because I hadn't stopped to think about it yet. That's so far off into the future for me that it's a complete unknown. But I will say this: Alex is right. There can't be wedding bells and all that for us. You're my sister. I love you, and I'm IN love with you, but someday -I- will have to wrap my head around letting you go. Or were you seriously considering being faithful to your own brother for the rest of your life?"

Michelle frowned as she turned her head to look back at me, and I stopped talking. Arching an eyebrow, she deadpanned, "Thought you weren't going to make some big speech."

I blinked twice and shrugged.

Michelle sighed and pushed at my arms for me to let her go. I released her, and she stood up from the bed. "You know, I did think about what it would take to marry you, have kids, and live happily ever after."

"Seriously?"

She pursed her lips and looked away from me. "It kinda hurts that you never thought about it."

"You're my SISTER. A week ago I wouldn't even let myself fantasize about you; if I did, I'd force myself to imaging my hairy, fat college roommate doing whatever sexy thing I was picturing you doing. You, on the other hand, you said you've been in love with me for YEARS. You've had a lot more time than me to wrap your head around this idea and think that far into the future."

Waggling her head, Michelle conceded, "Okay, fair enough."

"And even now, as much as I love you, I still feel the big brother instinct that I'm supposed to protect you, not... molest... you." I sighed and got off the bed myself, walking in the opposite direction. "The absolute LAST thing I want is to keep you to myself and prevent you from finding a REAL happily ever after with a nice guy who will love you, cherish you, give you the kids I know you want AND... by the way... be able to kiss you out in public without Mom and Dad freaking the fuck out."

Michelle sighed again and shook her head. "You're right, you're right. It's just... I grew up with Disney princess movies and started planning my wedding when I was twelve. Every time I imagined what it would be like to walk down the aisle, I imagined YOU were the man waiting for me at the end."

"Chelle..." I intoned.

"I know, I know. It can't ever actually happen that way. In my head, I always told myself that, but... a girl has her dreams. This whole week has been a dream. And last night..." Her voice trailed off as she stared into space, that look of wonderment back.

I quickly went to hold her again, hugging her from behind while she cooed happily and wrapped her forearms on top of mine. "The dream's not over. I'm still right here."

She nodded and sagged against me. "I love you, big brother."

"I love you too, Chelle."

She took a deep breath, exhaled, and seemed to finally relax. I held her just like that for a long while, but eventually she twisted in my embrace, and I let her go so she could turn around to face me.

"Look," she began, "I know I'm being selfish and unreasonable right now. My hormones are going crazy, my brain is filled with serotonin from the high of FINALLY losing my virginity to the man I've been in love with since I first realized what love is. And at the very first sign that I wasn't going to get my Disney princess happily ever after, I cracked. I'm sorry about that."

"You don't have to apologize."

"I do. I need you to know I'm not going to turn crazy stalker on you for the rest of our lives. I'm not going to hide in the back seat of your car the next time you go on a date or anything similarly insane to spy on you. I'm not ACTUALLY a delusional little girl."

"I dunno. The fact that you even thought about the mechanics of how to spy on me during my next date is pretty 'crazy stalker'."

"I'm crazy about YOU, and I have a vivid imagination, which is why I've been able to hold onto my cherry all this time. But I realize polite society won't let me marry my brother. I realize that someday YOU may end up falling in love with some other girl who isn't me, get married to whoever that bitch is, have kids with the whore, and I'll have to swallow my hatred of the slut for the rest of my life."

I blinked and held her at arm's length, alarmed at her language. "Chelle!"

"I may not LIKE it, but I'll do it. For YOUR happiness."

Her words reassured me, but the way her nostrils still flared worried me a little. I raised both eyebrows, measuring her.

Taking a deep breath, Michelle exhaled slowly, and as she did so a lot of her visible anger bled away. "Look, I reserve the right to be in love with you for the rest of my life, alright? Maybe I'm being a love-struck teenager. Maybe I'll outgrow my infatuation with you as time goes on. But right now this is how I FEEL. And not even you can tell me I'm not allowed to have those feelings."

I nodded slowly. "Fair enough."

"I just got you, alright?" Her eyes were a little moist. "I didn't think that only a day after we finally made love that I'd have to contemplate losing you already. I thought we could at LEAST float off on a cloud of honeymoon bliss for a while until my period came."

"Would've been nice," I agreed.

I squeezed her tightly. Everything had snowballed so fast. One minute I was minding my own business, playing video games, and jerking off to internet porn. The next thing I knew, my big sister had my dick in her throat, my little sister watched me fucking the shit out of my big sister, and then said little sister was giving me her fucking VIRGINITY. Everything had been fun and games and playful... But pesky emotions had gotten involved and all of a sudden things were very, very REAL.

Taking a deep breath, I gave her a serious look and said, "I'm sorry my thoughtless words caused you this much anguish."

Michelle shrugged. "It's okay. I'm the one who overreacted."

I agreed that she'd overreacted, but I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. Michelle hugged me tightly, took a deep breath, and then looked up at me, a clear invitation for a kiss on her face.

I happily gave it to her, my shoulders finally relaxing as it seemed that the immediate danger had passed.

At first, it was a sweet kiss, but neither of us wanted to let go, and our tongues came out the play. Michelle's hands wandered down and slipped into the back of my shorts so she could palm my ass. Turnabout was fair play, so thirty seconds later my hands palmed her bare buttcheeks as well.

A minute later, Michelle started walking me backward until the back of my legs hit the mattress. She broke the kiss then, kneeling before me and pulling my shorts down with her. I moaned as she took my rapidly-hardening cock into her mouth and let my hands settle on top of her head. Five minutes after that, she was flat across the mattress with those long, lithe legs I loved so much crossed at the ankles behind my lower back.

Neither of us had cum just yet when the banging at my bedroom door started. We were getting pretty close though, which is why we were making so much noise. We both tried to ignore the banging and just kept going, Michelle screaming her pretty little head off. That's when Alex stopped banging and instead just started yelling, "This isn't very polite of you two! You left me naked, horny, and all alone! You realize I still have a fucking butt plug in my ass?!?"

I couldn't help laughing, and stopped my urgent thrusting into Michelle's tight pussy. She was laughing as well, and smirked up at me, saying, "Let her in."