All Comments on 'Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 05'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

EH !!!!

XeryusUKXeryusUKover 3 years ago

Mummy great, wonder if you can introduce any other taboos, I have the picture of mum and dad actually knowing that they are all at it, and are fully accepting of it.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 3 years ago
Love this story

I've really enjoyed your story so far and I hope you keep up the amazing work. The only thing that kind of bothered me is how after having their first fight and him trying to reconcile his new found feelings for Michelle both the sisters just get up, tell him "Your services will no longer be required" then proceed to lock him out while having loud sex so he can hear their enjoyment. Idk personally would make me pretty pissed and anxious because Alex treated him like he was not important and replaceable. I really hope you don't just blow over this in the next chapter because I would assume Alex and him will at least talk or something. Whatever you decide to do I'm sure will be great and I am excited for the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty pissed

I loved this story at the beginning. Ch 1,2 and eatly 3 are my fav. I didnt like how lex was on the side lately, but her behaviour in this chapter really pissed me off, it almost made him cry and chelle went along with it. I would have him close his door as well. But now hes forgiven chelle i hope there will be consequences for lex. After everything i wasnt expecting het to become a bitch and it kind ve hurt. I hope he tells her his services are no longer available and make her realize what shes done.

I read these stories for escapism and good feels, this chapter had the opposite effect.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Continue to do a great job balancing the sex with the evolution of their relationships to one another. Wonder if Alex falls in love with her brother? There's been hints she's headed that way. Will Chelley go to school with her brother as they live together? Guess we'll find out... 5*

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Really good

I really liked this story, to be honest I love brother sister stories very much, but this was a good series and I hope you continue.

LolliconLolliconover 3 years ago
Keep it simple

I love the story so far and really don't have any negative to say here. I do however have a few words of wisdom to offer seeing as you are looking to make this 10+ chapters keep it simple so if you invole the parents more don't invole the in the sexual context ie father/daughter or mother/son or father and son taking on one girl or mom or both daughters on father.... That would detract from how you have evolved the story to this point. Just somthing I was told when I started creative writing just call it constructible critizim or whatever. But in the end it is your story and you decide what you want to do. None the less 5 stars

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Me thinks as much as mom reacts to sexual innuendos and especially this last time, upon returning home she will reveal she KNOWS that sex is going on.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
The end

It's time to wrap this one up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think you could've kept him mad for a bit longer time lol. Just some extra drama haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Accurate portrayal of PMS

Apart from the oceans of inevitable tears. Why do Literotica authors always ignore it? Wish fulfilment as Christ knows you can't avoid it in real life perhaps?

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I still love it poor boy, I know just how he felt being brought up in a house full of women myself. He'll never come out on top. I blame the missionaries, everytime. I agree with previous commentators, mum is a pain in the arse

5 stars everytime.

FseriesFseriesabout 3 years ago

Really dislike the catering to women always getting their way even when they are in the wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He's a less spiteful man than me. I would've at least locked my door for the night just to give 'em a bit of a taste of how it felt, especially since Alex was overreacting imo.

Loving the story as a whole btw, even if I thin he should've been more miffed than he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hell, I don't see his problem with period sex. It doesn't bother me in the least, throw down a towel just like you would for anal sex and enjoy! Hell, it has a bonus, you can fantasize that you're taking her virginity again, and if you weren't her first, well now you can pretend you were! Double bonus points if she will roleplay along every time!!

I've been fortunate enough to never have been with a girl that has had bad PM's, yay me! Still not an excuse to lose your shit on some guy, well unless he really had it coming, hehe!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

They should not have locked him out. That was completely uncalled for :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bullshit! He should have locked his door at very least told them off. Told Alex if she every uses Michelle against him like that again it will be just those two from them on.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Oh my God!!!! My side hurts like hell. ROFLMAO! I was literally dying from the line-'I realize that someday YOU may end up falling in love with some other girl who isn't me, get married to whoever that bitch is, have kids with the whore, and I'll have to swallow my hatred of the slut for the rest of my life.' But then you kept me laughing with the running gag about the butt plug. Fan-fucking-tastic!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Oh! Second thought that I forgot to add before hitting the send button. I have personally present for a girl's first bisexual experience...well sort of. My second wife confessed to me that she was bicurious after we had been dating for about 11 months. She wanted to explore those feelings, but had no ideas for how to proceed. I, myself, had an ex girlfriend who was still close friends with me and she had claimed that she was now a lesbian. I had cured her of that idea, but that's another story for another time. I introduced the two of them and let nature take its course. I was banished to the living room while the girls shared girl talk in the bedroom. I heard noises that sounded like my future wife's passion and guessed, incorrectly, that my ex was pitching and my current was receiving. A short time later, my future wife came out to me and kissed me. I instantly realized that I was tasting my ex's cum on her lips. Instantaneous erection! I had my first threesome that night. That kiss is permanently burned into my memory as well as the date, December 7, 1993.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bitches r crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite surprised that he got over his heartbreak, resentment and anger just by sleeping on it. I agree with some other commenters that spiting them back and locking his own door as a 'well fuck you too' attitude probably would've been more realistic, but I guess we're just a bunch of spiteful bastards. Other than that though it's all been really good, keen to see what's in store for the last chapter

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

I too had to stop like ScottishTexan! Old Al was reading in bed next to Mrs Al ( she doesn’t appreciate the Old part) when I burst out laughing. Of course She wanted to know what it was, but I wasn’t ready for a discussion of why I was reading literotica in bed. Your so damn funny you just about got me sent out to the couch! hee hee. Now I’m in the Bathroom on the throne with the dog at my feet protecting me. what we don’t go through to read you, Bluedragon!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

No big deal , the gals wanted a “me too” session to show , likely themselves, that they also have options. Be happy for them.. This guy has a setup that fantasy couldn’t top, and he is gonna screw it up just to thumb his nose over something trivial?z. NOT THIS GUY! Shit I would put on an apron and serve them tea and crackers while they indulged in each other. Anything not to lose my fantasyland!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well then, that answers the question about continuing their romance after the pandemic ends doesn't it?

He should have broken off with Michelle. She claims to love him, but rejects him and turns on him in favour of her sister at the first slightest disappointment. He would live a better life without that kind of love.

Now that he has seen the real Michelle he should dump her like a hot marshmallow.

Who wants to be burdened partner who so blatantly uses sex as a weapon. Tell her to fuck off before its too late.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

You almost had me fully wrapped in this story but you lost it when you didn't play on the hurt he was feeling for a bit that is something you should explore at some point in further chapters

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

There still more to come? This story keeps going where others stop. I read this 2 years ago apparently, however with my memory every day is a new day.🤔

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love incest with sisters, I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, especially when I am eating one and fucking another at the same time. The more I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...