Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized she smelled like pussy. She must not have washed her face since leaving Alex's room. At that realization, I started to feel a bit of my prior resentment come up, but immediately afterward her explanation about accidentally falling asleep finally registered in my brain, and the resentment evaporated.

Well that, and Michelle slid herself down beneath my sheets, took my new erection in hand, and fed the first several inches of it into her mouth. It's difficult to stay mad at a girl when she's giving you a blowjob, you see. ESPECIALLY when she's your hot teenaged little sister.

She didn't get me off, though. Michelle orally pleasured me for a few minutes, giving me pleasant sensations but not enough to make me blow. I knew she wasn't the accomplished fellatrix that Alex was, not that I minded. We both wanted much more than a simple blowjob anyway.

Soon enough, my little sister crawled back up my body, notched her pussy into position, and sank herself all the way down. It still took a minute just to get in halfway, her not-quite-virginal canal still unused to being stretched this way, and I paused to ask her if she was feeling sore.

"Yeah," she replied quietly, "but it's a good kind of sore. It feels natural, like muscles that need to be massaged after an intense workout. So get in there and massage me from the inside, huh?"

I nodded and continued until I reached full depth. I enjoyed the feel of every inch as she surrounded my shaft. And I held my sister's hips in my hands while moving my head to her breasts like a flower seeking the sun, only my lips sought out and captured one of her turgid nipples.

We made love for what felt like hours. I'm sure it didn't actually last that long, but I had no true sense of time after being awoken from my slumber and then almost immediately losing myself to sexual ecstasy. My little sister rode me to her first climax and then I rolled us over to give her another one in the missionary position. That's when Michelle realized we'd never done doggy-style and said so. Of course we immediately separated so she could flip over and I could penetrate her pussy from the rear.

Mid-fuck, I argued that I had slipped into her from behind just this morning. Michelle laughed and said that was a spooning position, not technically "doggy-style". I didn't care what it was called as long as I got to hold her hips in my hands and stare at her perfect ass and bounce my pelvis off it over and over again.

After Michelle came again, though, completing her trifecta of position orgasms, we settled back into missionary style so that she could look me in the eyes while I came.

"I love you, Chelle," I murmured quietly, resting my forehead against hers after pausing my thrusts to remain deeply joined together for a little while.

"I love you, too, big brother," she murmured happily right back, extending her nose up to nuzzle with mine and finally capture my lips again for a sweet kiss. And when she finally pulled away, she asked sweetly, "Cum inside me again?"

I wasn't going to argue. A minute later, I thrust forward one final time, grunting my release as I filled my little sister's womb with a million wriggling sperm. She cooed into my ear, clutching me with all four limbs as she reveled in the feeling of being inseminated.

I was so wiped out I nearly fell asleep again.

But I didn't fall asleep. After a long while resting and recovering, I managed to drum up enough strength to roll off her and flop onto my back. I was still breathing hard when Michelle extended a hand and asked, "Get me some tissues, please? Unless you want wet sheets."

I reached past my alarm clock to the box of tissues I kept there, grabbed three, and passed them to her. Closing my eyes, I relaxed and enjoyed the post-orgasmic glow for a bit. But then Michelle made a weird noise and I turned to look at her.

She felt my gaze and held up the wadded tissues. Even in the dim light I could see a few streaks of red. They weren't soaked or anything, but the implication was clear. "Not that bad," Michelle commented. "We made it just in time. At least we know for sure that I'm not pregnant."

I nodded, feeling relieved.

"But it looks like you're gonna have to wait a while until the next time we can make love like this."

I shrugged. "We don't need to have sex in order for me to love you. I already do."

My little sister beamed at me and rolled over to steal another kiss. But after we broke for air, she started sliding out of the bed. "I am really, REALLY stinky by now," she explained. "I'm gonna go shower, change, and put in a tampon. But I'll be back in bed before you know it."

I nodded wearily, already falling asleep again. Amazing ejaculations can do that to a man. And the next thing I knew, my blaring alarm clock announced it was Monday morning and time to get up for school.

I smacked the snooze button, spooned up behind Michelle, rubbed morning wood into her panty-clad ass, and fell back asleep.