All Comments on 'Quarrelling with Kaylee'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 299 Comments
DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams12 days ago

I agree it seems with many other comments that the male character was an idiot and a pussy, he had no courage to resolve the situation by speaking to his wife and he had no maturity to speak to the girls saying do you want to break up my relationship with your sister, simple I’m trying my best but let’s be real and say the same to the wife. I guess it was to create a situation but hard to grasp as a realistic situation.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman17 days ago

I was half expecting it to be a set up, to make Melissa feel better about an affair. Or a test the two sisters had cooked up.

6King6King25 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Very intense erotic nasty taboo and kinky story. That had me on the edge of my seat. With my cell phone in one hand in my cock in the other. I couldn't put the cell phone down nor could I remove my hand from my cock. I had to read every single bit of it before I could put the phone down and imagine what it would be like to be in his shoes. As I stroked my cock until I shot my load all over the coffee table.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kaylee was sexually assaulting the male MC and then gaslighting him, so this should have been in the nonconsenting/reluctance category not erotic couplings

fainting_goatfainting_goatabout 2 months ago

I've been in this situation. Young women know what they can do to a man, they can be unconscionable. I also had to act normal and try not to give in. Hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. In more ways than one. I enjoyed the story, a good long tease. But yeah, all women have a little bit of Eve in them. Some much more than others. They like to make a man succumb to sin. I think it's a power trip for them. I related to this story, I can be 'ahem' hard to have a sexy young girl around when you're trying to maintain a serious commitment to a relationship with another woman. Good job exploring male frustration and the power women enjoy in driving men to distraction. Not altogether unrealistic as other have mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's no wonder he's sexed up to hell and can't get Kaylee out of his head. His girlfriend seems to be a cold fish and he doesn't seem to try initiating anything either. Feels very forced. Why are they even together? They seem more like roommates. Well except for that one time in the story.

The guy behaves like he's a teenager. No wonder they walk all over him. Probably a closet cuck. It was so laughable.

Every situation with Kaylee could have been easily resolved if he wasn't written as such a spineless pussy. But then again there'd be no story. I guess it was necessary.

dick_hardendick_harden4 months ago

That was painful. Every day the same routine, over and over. The Male character was an idiot. And the constant switching from his dialog to his thoughts was disracting and made the story disjointed. Rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Torturous teasing almost sadistic. Author really is skilled at exploring over the top sexual situations. How much comes from personal experience? A really creative and warped imagination? (His spouse must ask him, "is that all you think about?") Nice writing...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The author used GODS’ name much too often as part of a cuss word (unnecessarily) which I found offensive! He is capable of writing a good story but the cuss words that I mentioned are offensive and derogatory, taking away from the story!

CadaverFECadaverFE5 months ago

Well. i dont know. I was waiting, hoping, anticipating the other ball to drop and Melissa discover him or them and.. I dont know? She gets angry (obviously)? She gets giggly because THEY planned this as a trap like Kaylee's story (somewhat obvious)? But a little lacking for my hopes. And i have to say a little lacking for design. Like, i really want to know WHY Kaylee was doing this. Why and how was our storyteller so... naive about this? To me, a picture was painted that he was at least knowledgeable about sexy things and girls to this point. And he lost EVERYthing in his mind regarding sexual experiences. Add to that, how in THE hell was Melissa so oblivious to this? At any time? It wasn't a bad story at all, and i'm not trying to nitpick it to death. But it asked more questions for me than it answered. At least it left me wanting - you GOT to answer these questions!!!

RocketMan12RocketMan125 months ago

He should have fucked the little tease in the ass at the end

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Superb premise.

Wonderfully told.

One of the REALLY great stories on Literotica.

Would have liked her to find ways to have him do stuff to her.

When she determined that he jerked off to thoughts of her, she could have asked him to demonstrate for her. And she could have talked him through it -- whether he got to cum then ot not.

And she could have shown him how she masturbated while thinking about him.

But all that'd have been icing on the cake.

Five stars at a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story....I was on edge the entire time...I was almost expecting a twist regarding why he was told not to come to work that week since it lined up with his girlfriend being gone each day something involving his boss and his wife

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ultimately he fucked Kaylee. Unnecessary he waisted time.

Fake__IDFake__ID7 months ago

Great story. Definitely not too long. I mean what do some people on here want, if you don’t want to read a longer story, don’t. All the people saying that any guy would have just fucked her immediately haven’t been in a relationship where they actually care about their partner.

PHUCHU2PHUCHU27 months ago

Incredible turn on for me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I found Kaylee annoying, so much so that I didn’t want her to get the guy. If he’d folded earlier, it would have been easier to read.

StartybartfastStartybartfast8 months ago

I have conflicting feelings about this story. It's hard to sympathize with the inept boyfriend. There were so many ways out, at so many times. The payoff was good but irritation at the boyfriend made that I ended up almost hate reading the last 3 pages...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too long. Ended up skimming a lot of the first 5 pages. Wasted words

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Boring, too, too long

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely great story, but can we have Kaylee's version.

That will be another level great.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Melissa knows. A seriously hot story.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny10 months ago

Good story. What I wouldn't do to have her come after me. Write a follow-up from her POV. Have the sister get involved. Delicious. 5 stars

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

The little cockteasing cunt needs her pussy superglued shut. It’s girls like that who push too far and then end up unhappy when they end up getting gang raped. Little girls with grown up bodies acting really fucking stupid. Personally, I’d have told Melissa and let the cards fall where they may. Then the little slut would realize the damage is her fault. No guy deserves that kind of disrespect.

MikeykeithMikeykeith11 months ago

HA!

STILL MY FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

could not believe how you kept the tension going and leaving me unsure about how it was going to end.

Excellent.

incubusucubusincubusucubus12 months ago

Ok that was a rollercoaster ride and a half. Had us edgy, excited, horny and horrified.

Well played.

InsurrectionInsurrectionabout 1 year ago

The rest of these comments are idiots. This is one of the hottest stories on this website and the teasing and the delicious conflict of love for his girlfriend vs unstoppable seduction is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You drew this out WAY too long. You lost me. I got far too annoyed with you constantly going back to the well until it dried. We get it! He's fantasizing. We get it! She's a tease! WAY too much constant interruptions or him stopping. ENOUGH! bad. terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my opinion, any healthy, virile male (99,9%) would have succumbed to this seemingly young, sexy, horny little sister's lust and teasing on the first day of arrival, and screwed her brains out! What a waste to wait for a week before waking up to the invitation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write well, but make seduction into a purely bad thing. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a very good story. I enjoyed it and don't remember

another like it. Now, how about the summer vacation. How

do you keep the loverboy and Kaylee engaged and from

Melissa find out? Or other stuff - like the almost threesome?

PennaRossa

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Sometimes I’m glad I’m getting old and ugly—no worries about being in such a situation. Combination fun and agonizing read haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is hands down the best story on Literotica. Soooooooo hot. I wish there were follow up stories about them sneaking around and having a secret affair behind Melissa's back.

I think I'd have given in and fucked Kaylee a lot sooner. What a sexy little tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was expecting a plot twist like the girlfriend be in on it and it turn into a threesome like the story the sister was sharing would be foreshadowing. Too much character development for a stroke story, too little to be believable / enjoyable. Could easily become a novel length story with some work - keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Melissa seems like an ungrateful bitch, especially when mocking her boyfriend in front of Kaylee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was that a circle jerk and a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although it was a hot story, there were just too many situations that were not believable. Like “movie night”. If he really did cum during the movie, then his girlfriend would have been able to smell it and would have known that something was going on.

Maybe making this story into a three way would have been more believable.

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

Been reading here for 22 years.

Your story?!

HOTTEST. STORY. HERE.

OMGEEFUCK!

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Wow! That brought back some old memories, and the same fears with it! Good story, thanks, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, really bad. I didn't like it. She basically rapes him. He says no multiple times, but she continues. Imagine the roles being reversed. Not a good story. How does he let all this happen? As others have posted - take a picture of her in the kitchen topless. During movie night, put girlfriend between them after she gets the popcorn. LOCK THE BEDROOM DOOR! Just not a good story at all. Good writing, but a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the writer.

You have teased this elderly to the extreme. I was doing my daily excercises and this morning it has been push ups.. after every set i was back at the story and everytime I had an hard on.. I felt like a young man.

Thank you

Five stars it will be

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

No way! Someone grabs your unit, either you don't want her to and tell her Sister what is happening OR you up the ante and grab hold of her fur burger and see if she is all tease or seriously wants to get it on. This guy acted WORSE than Jerry Lewis did when hot gals would come on to him in those old movies. I figured the older sister was in on it and she was testing his loyalty before she decided ti accept him as her spouse. This story makes it like either the guy is a eunuch or he has the self esteem of a hockey puck! To give him back a bit of his manliness, it should have ended with a 3 way!

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

Hottest story ever - 5 Stars

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

This was written 15 years ago. I didn't have a cell phone, but I did have a camera and a micro casette recorder no bigger than a pack of cigs. Take a pic of her walking into the kitchen topless, or record her taunting. Show/play it for Melissa and tell her to shut Kaylee up, throw her out, or tell me to fuck her! Goddamn story didn't need to be but half this length except for an IDIOT!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

How old is this guy does he even work I mean talk about a fucking cuckold in the making. 🤣🤣🤣 Seriously whatever Femdom shit is not my thing and this guy is as Beta as it gets before you become a fucking Gimp. 👿👿👿

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Also credit to the dude, he hanged in there for a while beyond a lot of men. Pleass continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Less romantic coupling. More non-con. Not a problem, but I am not a fan of non-con and wished the story was catagorized correctly. Have RL issues with non-con and what Lil Sis was doing was sexual assault, whether or not he said something to his GF. O.K. to have that fantasy, but do use it unexpectedly, so those with RL issues are caught odd guard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tee Dee Us, TEDIOUS! The inanity of a romcom combined with the tongue-tied mumbling of an MC in a humiliation story by dismal Jane Marwood. Not a speck of heat for 5 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great tease story and just the right amount of build up. Needs part 2.

stevesthenamestevesthenameover 1 year ago

Damn, that was good. I love a good tease, and Kaylee is just perfect. So. Fucking . Hot. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too long of a story! The boyfriend was a complete tool and as such would have given in a lot sooner.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

There was so much potential with this story. I like the way that the author writes. The execution, however, was disappointing. The main character was written as being the biggest chump. All the st-st-stuttering and boner hiding for 6 days...come on. If things were to go down the way the author presented here, the guy would have either A) told Melissa about the younger sister, B) Said "fuck it!" and banged Kaylee for days or C) he never would have touched Kaylee at all. If you could hold out as long as he did, you're not going to collapse on the final day and I know that as a reader I need to suspend disbelief quite a bit with all of these types of stories, but they should still make sense—7 pages with not much of a payoff.

This could be a much better story with some editing to get the story down to about 4 pages. As I said, the meat is there. The author has the talent for painting the picture for us...It just needs some tweaking and perhaps the main character guy should have given in sooner than he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the time I kept thinking that he needed to tell his girlfriend what Kaylee was doing. Either that or keep fucking her from day one.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a part 2 & 3

dou1t2dou1t2over 1 year ago

I knew you'd fuck her when I clicked on the title, and to keep me reading through 7 pages was great!

FauselaFauselaover 1 year ago

I'd have banged the bottom out of Kaylee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annon 14 days ago, Yeah annoying & a bit boring. Little sis is just a spoiled brat, an annoying little tart.

Did nothing for me either, & I'm a bloke.

I won't be looking for part two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly… found it a little annoying. Just so long, and I thought he would punish her and actually spank her, be a little more petty when he did fuck her, to get back at her. And the complete lack of awareness of his sister… idk I mostly found Kaylee to be annoying and didn’t get off to it, idk. Maybe it’s because I’m a girl tho, I feel like this was 100% written by or for guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is part two dammit!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cant say I understand the sister's mentality or desire to torment the MC like that. Over all a very hot story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Memories of the first time i fucked my wifes younger sister. She was a bridesmaid at our wedding and i walked in on her getting changed. She was in white stockings suspender belt white heels lacy white thong and a white lace bra and i got an immediate erection. At 16 she was hot just pert little tits and that beautiful little gap between her legs that said room for a cock. Anyway a few years later she was to stay at ours to babysit as i was working early and my wife was away so she was going out and said she would come over and stay after her night out. She arrived about 11:30 and clearly had a few to drink but fuck a mini skirt and boots and sitting down her legs open i could see her lacy pants and i got hard. I got up to get something and she must have noticed my hard on and laughed and said pleased to see me then. I replied yes he always is. One thing led to another and we ended up naked and her only in those fuck me boots. I loved every bit of her and that creamy taste of her sweet pussy. We fucked for quite a while and i knew next day at work id be tired but finally id got that hot pussy at last and enjoyed filling her with my cum. I never even thought at the time was she on the pill as i just wanted to enjoy filling her with my cock juice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice, but toi long

Whome1578Whome1578almost 2 years ago

Very well done,. I didn't never think he would get any out of all of he times it was available. I figured the sister would catch them and turn into a good three some. But well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m like, yep time to break up with my gf

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

Good story but I kept waiting to hear that Melissa put Kaylee up to testing her boyfriend’s faithfulness. Glad it didn’t happen although it sounds like Melissa needs to be a better bed partner than she is.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/27/2022) This was an enjoyable read and not long at all. The extended seduction was erotically painful. I hope you have a sequel. I'd like to read how they spent their summer. Well done. Five stars!

cutesealcutesealabout 2 years ago

KAYLEE is so hot. I would love to be placed in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, this sucked so bad.

Seems more like torture

than erotica. Just like in a horror movie where the charactors are so stupid, it's a relief when they die.

Reader1225Reader1225about 2 years ago

This is so good. Keep returning to it when required ;) it would be interesting to know how age, gender, marital status affects the comments and opinions (40F, married). I can guess most!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

all these annoying people commenting about how shitty him and Kylee were how about you all STFU!!!!!!!!!! STFU STFU STFU STFU!!!!!!!!! FUCKING ANNOYING!! NO ONES GIVES A SHIT OF HOW A SEX STORY MADE YOUR LONELY BRAIN FEEL!!! Sorry that your gross ass probably got cheated on so you felt the need to share your stupid opinion on a fictional sex story that is tagged and labeled as such. KEEP your annoying, sad, irrelevant opinion to yourself!!!!!!!!! UGGGHH so GROSS! Go touch your ugly self to a black men having sex with you while your gross husband watches because that's sooo acceptable compared to this STFU and GTFO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know it is only fiction and he is not a real person, neither is Kylee, but I found both of them to be such nasty weak horrible characters I just could not finish reading after page 3.

So in that I ought to congratulate the author for his/her ability to bring the characters alive and cause such a strong emotional reaction in me.

I just found the whole working out of the story to be too bizarre.

But still a well written story well paced story and always keeping the reader wondering.

Will they get caught? What will Melissa's reaction be?

Is this a set up by Melisa? Is it some sort of a fidelity test? Is Melissa angling for a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story! Great build up. It'd be interesting to see you write a few alternatives for the "climactic" ending as I think you could probably find a few that would be even hotter, but the build up was amazing!

Also, WTF is wrong with rbloch66? Dude--if you think that what happened in this story is "rape" you really have no freaking clue what rape is. I'll help you out--rape is when some else FORCES you to have sex. When you're so turned on that your cock is able to over-ride your better judgement and you decide to have sex despite your reservations, that's YOU making a decision. Nothing was forced there.

Here are a few other observations you may benefit from:

If you decide to eat crap and not exercise because you're a lazy fuck with no self control, and as a result you're fat and out of shape that's NOT the "evil food companies" making you fat. That's on you.

If you decide to goof off and party, or just stay in your room and jack off instead of doing work and/or socializing in the real world and as a result you're a professional and social failure, that's YOU not getting your shit together. It's not "society" failing to understand your inherent genius or coolness.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Yeah, rape is never erotic. I thoroughly hated this story. A guy is supposed to take no for answer, but a selfish little twat can ignore it? That’s fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know. He's about as big a dip-shit as you can get. The first time Kaylee moved on him he should have discussed it with Melissa. He would have got a green or red light then, instead of making a total ass of himself. Most guys would have Kaylee in all three holes for 3 or four hours, and that would probably finish her for the week. Soreness takes time to heal. I know, she's 19 and experienced, but she can still get sore. And tell me Melissa didn't know Kaylee had the hot hots for her boyfriend. Sisters know that shit. For all we know Kaylee got permission to fuck him from her sister. She just never told him, because in her teen-aged mind she thought she could get him without permission. I'm not trying to rewrite this story. Just give us guys a break, we can't be as stupid as this guy, and have a hotty like Melissa that he's fucked all through college, and is now living with? Am I nuts or right?

XYZ

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

When a guy does it, it’s rape. When a woman does it, that makes it ok??? Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GODDAMN!!!! I love how selfish and possessive and aggressive Kaylee is! She reminds me of . . . . ME!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story and loved the characters but regret that there's been no sequels since his went up. It tempts me to write one or two (or five), but i'm no author. Anyway, thanks so much for this absolutely wonderful love story!!!!!

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Actually had a similar situation once many years ago.

while I was sat watching t.v a Young friend of my wife who was staying with us for a week, while my wife was out round at her mothers decided to walk up to me nekked.

I just laughed at her and told my wife about it when she got home.

She laughed at her friend and said she wasn't surprised.

she still teases her friend about it now over a decade later

PhilDub2PhilDub2about 2 years ago

I ejoyed the slow buildup, especially his almost schizophrenic inner dialogue. I think he should have gone ahead and spanked the little cocktease.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Read this a couple of times. I find the writing very good for amateur writers here. The story had an interesting edge to it, but was just dumb. A man sets this crap straight day 1. If his GF does not believe him. He tells her he’ll be back next week when she is gone or she can pack her bags and the two of them (Sis and GF) may leave if she doesn’t believe his reason why. The sister is just a horrible cheating slut wanting attention. Such an awful person to know or be around better to get shed of both if GF is too stupid to realize what sis is doing if her character. Hated the character’s lack of spine.

Thanks for sharing this story sorry I find it lacking in quality. John

PS I agree with comments below A. Characters are shallow and one dimension. A. He should trust his GF to do the right thing if not lucky he finds out now.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

This story was amazingly well written, and quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy came across as a real loser. Well written on your part but I kept thinking to myself "what a little bitch he is"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh. Had great potential. The sister was totally screwing with her sisters boyfriend. Could’ve done more with a blackmail theme or had Melissa use Kaylee to see how committed the boyfriend was to her. Either way I don’t think Kaylee should’ve screwed him. Just screw WITH him.

HornyReader99HornyReader99over 2 years ago

What a fantastic story. I really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2? I want to hear about how he doesn't hold back.

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

I am against cheating, but the teasing was absolutely great, I miss @en_extase , he is the master of seduction and teasing, hoping that he`s fine, I wish to read more stories of him, If anyone has any news about him, please tell. 5**

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. Sexy. Hot. Fraught with fear of discovery. Nasty nymph.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 2 years ago

Is this man supposed to be an adult?

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 2 years ago

Some fun moments, but totally unlikeable characters. One seems to be purposefully trying to damage or destroy her sister's happiness. The other acts like a 14-year-old boy with no self-control. "I can't help it" is the excuse of a child. He is obviously not in love with his girlfriend, so the guilty feelings were a bit exaggerated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When Kaylee walked into the kitchen topless, I'd have whipped out my phone and taken her picture, then threatened to show it to Melissa with a full explanation of what went on, unless Kaylee stopped teasing me, and indeed agreed to not come anywhere near me, for the rest of her stay. If I had to make good on the threat and Melissa believed her sister over me, I'd have broken up with her on the spot, left for good, and informed our families and common friends of the reason for the breakup.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingeralmost 3 years ago

Such a great build up and tease! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Main character was such a bitch it made the story suck

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianalmost 3 years ago

This is really fucked up. Hell naw.

FireputterouterFireputterouteralmost 3 years ago

Can anyone imagine the comment section if the roles were reversed and the dude was trippin out over the young hot teen. Walking around with his cock out sneaking into her romm sliding his clock into her while she was napping on the sofa. Hell every woman in the world woud be screaming rape. But hell if te young teen girl does that to a guy, he is considered a pussy for not just rolling with it and fucking her. Not even taking in your account he is trying to not cheat. But once again it would be all his fault

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous