Quarterback's Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a stud’s humiliating downfall.
4.8k words
4.4
16.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You prepared the items for the tradition, right?" Drew yelled down the hallway, stopping in front of his bedroom mirror to admire his sculpted abs. He turned around to caress his bubble butt, the result of his many years of playing football.

"Trust me Drew, I got everything in my gym bag," responded Rob as he rushed out of his room and down the stairs. "We need to leave now or Coach will kill us for being late. Jack has already left since he's been late twice this week."

Drew tossed on a shirt and grabbed his football bag. Today's the last day of summer football practice and the start of his senior year at Sterling Pleasant Hills (SPH) University. SPH University is an all male college comprised primarily of gay men but there are a few "straight" men around campus.

Drew knew he was gay since middle school but never did anything with another man. He was always focused on sports. He did football and wrestling in high school but only played football in college. He's the starting quarterback for the second year in a row. Due to his success and his good looks, his popularity across campus skyrocketed and his presidency for the Nu Kappa Delta (NKD) fraternity was guaranteed.

Drew met fellow brothers and teammates Rob and Jack during freshman year. They were the only freshmen who played football that year and that pledged NKD, allowing them to have a close friendship throughout college. However, Drew noticed jealousy from both Rob and Jack. All three are handsome fraternity jocks but due to Drew's role as captain and quarterback, he got more attention and acted as if the other two were his lackeys.

After the final summer practice, Drew addressed the team, "Thank you all for a successful August practice season! School starts next Monday, so we won't have another practice until the following Monday. Okay, sophomores and juniors, you may go so we can do our annual tradition with the freshmen. Hope you all have a great weekend," dismissing the team.

Once they were alone, "Okay newbies, we have a tradition where the seniors and freshmen compete. Pairs will be made by the seniors. We're lucky this year as there's 3 freshmen and 3 seniors. During our freshman year there was one senior and he opted to skip the tradition. Let's pair up," Drew said.

Pair 1: Rob Johnson - 6'1" 200 pound Senior Wide Receiver vs Link Williams - 5'10" 205 pound Freshman Defensive Linebacker

Pair 2: Jack Fletcher - 5'11" 225 pound Senior Defensive Linebacker vs Tanner Diaz - 5'10" 190 pound Freshman Punter

Pair 3: Drew Lawson - 6'2" 215 pound Senior Quarterback vs Ken Mackle - 5'9" 210 pound Freshman Tight End

After the pairs were created, Rob continued explaining the tradition, "Each pair will compare penis sizes until one team wins a majority of the matches. In the case of a tie, seniors automatically win. The losers will be paraded out of the locker room in only their jockstraps to the central plaza for the entire student body to see. Our tradition is well known amongst the students so expect a large crowd waiting to see you almost naked," looking directly at the freshmen as if implying that they would lose.

"However, we plan to have a twist to the tradition this year," Rob said as he took his gym bag out of his locker. "The losers will also have to go out wearing these," as he placed three small metal butt plugs with pink heart jeweled bases and three identical pink chastity cages on the bench.

"What the fuck are those?" Tanner asked, pointing towards the bench.

"These are the butt plugs and N+ cobra cages that the losers will be wearing under their jockstraps," Drew responded. "You can choose not to measure and compare; however, it will be counted as a loss for your team. The choice is yours but just know the sophomores and juniors are waiting outside in case the losers refuse to comply. Instead of going out in a jockstrap, they will be paraded around naked and caged this year."

The freshmen looked at each other and nodded in agreement to all participate in the competition.

"Each pair will enter the supply room and measure themselves hard," Rob said as he grabbed Link's hand, dragging him towards the supply room.

"Round 1 goes to the seniors!" Rob triumphantly yelled as he and Link exit the room naked and hard. Rob's thick 7" dick was obviously larger than Link's 4.5" dick. They didn't even need to measure to see who was larger.

"Sorry about that guys," Link said to the other two. Drew and Jack loudly cheered and gave Rob congratulatory back and ass slaps.

"Don't worry about it," Ken said. "I'm sure we'll win this and they'll be sorry about their cockiness."

Jack and Tanner headed into the supply room in just their jockstraps.

Rob and Link sat on the benches together and Ken overheard their conversation. "Don't worry about your size. I think it's cute," Rob said as he brought one of the cages next to Link's dick. "When you're under my control, you'll be serving me but I'll let you out for some fun just as often," as Rob put Link's cock in his mouth and sucked it for a few seconds getting it hard.

"But you should get used to serving me by sucking my dick and nipples," as Rob stood up and sat on Link's lap slowly grinding against Link's hard dick. Rob guided Link's mouth to his left nipple as he edged himself.

"Are you ready to be locked by me for the rest of the year," Drew whispered to Ken. "Hope you jerked off this morning because you won't be doing that for the whole year while you're under my control as my bitch. I'm going to keep you constantly locked and humiliate you however I can."

"Don't get ahead of yourself. We can still..." Ken began to say as the supply room opened up to a smiling Tanner and disappointed Jack. The measurements were very close. Tanner's 5.5" cock was barely a half inch longer than Jack's.

"Our turn now," Drew said walking towards the supply room fully clothed full of swagger.

"We can make the final comparison more interesting. Since our comparison is the deciding match, the loser should walk out of the room caged and plugged," Ken said.

"Sure," Drew waved his hand, not even looking back. "Grab any of the cages, keys and plug as they're all the same size."

Ken selected a butt plug and cage from the bench and placed them next to him as he undressed in front of his locker. As he closed the locker, he grabbed his phone and placed the plug and cage on top to hide it from the other guys as he went into the supply room.

As Ken entered the room, he saw Drew's muscular ass and wanted to bend him over and fuck him in the supply room. Instead, he took out his phone to record for future enjoyment since it's not everyday you got to see the star quarterback naked. He closed the door before taking out his phone, and placed the cage and plug on the table inside the room.

As the door closed, Ken heard Drew say, "Okay, let's see how big you real-" turning around and stopping mid-sentence. To his surprise, when Drew turned around, he revealed a matching set of a tiny dick and tiny balls. It looked like a baby carrot on top of two grapes. Ken zoomed in on Drew's poor endowment and zoomed out to capture his face as evidence it was Drew Lawson's "cock", stifling laughs the entire time.

"There's no way people would believe the most popular guy on campus, our star quarterback, has such a tiny dick. I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't have it on video," Ken thought.

"What the fuck?!" Drew screamed.

"Is everything alright in there?" Jack asked from outside.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Stubbed my toe on the table," Drew quickly said as an excuse. "Are you recording this? Give me that phone," he loudly whispered to Ken as he moved towards him reaching for the phone.

"One step closer and I'll send this video to the entire team. I'll open the door wide open for everyone to see your tiny penis," Ken said, stepping back.

Stopping in his tracks and dropping his arm, "Please don't," Drew pleaded moving his hands to cover his little friend. He never thought about his dick being small. Although he's been in sports for years or goes to the gym daily, he rarely ever saw people shower afterwards. Everyone opted to shower at home instead and the people who showered were seen as the weird ones. As a result, Drew never compared himself to other men and thought he was at least average.

Ken looked around the room and saw an empty metal tin in the corner. He placed the tin on the table and leaned his phone against it, flipping it to selfie mode so he can continue recording but can also humiliate Drew himself. "What happened to all your confidence? Move your hands, stop trying to hide your small dick. Actually it's too small to be considered a dick, it's really a tiny nub."

Drew refused to move his hands.

Ken walked behind Drew and pulled both his arms behind his back. "Are you ashamed of your tiny nub? I've watched you the entire summer. You walk around campus and the locker room as if you own the place. You pretend to be an alpha, the big man on campus, the star quarterback but it's all to hide the fact about your small shortcomings isn't it?" Drew's dick started to twitch. "Do you want others to see how truly small you are?" Ken asked as he flicked Drew's dick.

"Please don't show anyone," Drew begged as he struggled to get out of Ken's grasp so he could cover himself again.

Ken looked down at Drew's fully hard dick, "Looks like you're enjoying this. You're hard without even touching yourself. Maybe you do want your tiny nub exposed to everyone. Should we start with the football team or your frat?"

"N-no I'm not enjoying this," Drew stammered confused why he's rock hard.

"Looks like you're enjoying this humiliation. But we're here to compare sizes," Ken said as he lifted his flaccid cock against Drew's dwarfing him. "It's already obvious I'm bigger but rules are rules. We still need to measure each other." Ken pulled out the tape measurer, "Drew, SPH's campus hunk, has a 3" hard dick. Damn, you're tiny," laughed Ken.

Ken began stroking his cock to full mast and measured himself, "9.75 inches. I'm over three times as big as you!"

Drew was finally freed from Ken's control and covered himself again. "Time to pay up on the bet," Ken said as he grabbed the butt plug.

"You know we were kidding about locking y'all up in the chastity cages with the butt plugs, right?"

"Didn't seem that way when you thought the seniors were going to win. You taunted us and told me you were going to make me your bitch. Guess what, you're my bitch now! Either you and the other seniors complete your end of the deal or your tiny secret will be posted across campus and the internet. You'll be all the school will talk about for the year."

Drew imagined posts of himself naked plastered across campus versus being locked and used by Ken. His cock twitched at both ideas. In the end, all Drew could do was silently nod, reaching for the plug in Ken's hand.

"Not so fast. I forgot to bring the lube but I have an idea for an alternative for you," Ken said as he goes behind Drew and slowly stroked his cock with two fingers. "Dang, you're so small that only two fingers are necessary to jerk you off!" Ken laughed as he made it painfully obvious for the camera that he truly was using two fingers.

Within a minute, Drew let out a moan and his legs began to shake a little. "I'm so close. I'm about to cum," Drew gasps in-between panted breaths.

"You better enjoy this one as this will be the last time you're able to cum for awhile."

"I-I'm cumming!" Drew's body spasmed five times as he cummed into Ken's hands.

"Wow! A small nub, a short trigger, AND a small load," flashing the small glob of cum in his hand. "Everything about you is coming up short."

Before Drew could get over his orgasmic bliss, Ken turned him around so that his butt was facing the camera, "Bend over and spread your cheeks."

"I'm not bending over," Drew thought. "He's already humiliated me enough today and has it all on video. There's no way I'm going to willingly expose myself more."

Ken waited a few seconds and realized that Drew wasn't going to work with him. "It's going to be fun breaking him," Ken thought. "Well if you're not going to do it the easy way, then we'll do it the hard way," Ken said.

Ken kneed Drew in his crotch causing the stud to bend over in pain. By complete coincidence, Drew's face was at the same level as Ken's monstrous dick. He watched it swing back and forth for a few seconds and it even hit his face when Ken swung his legs over Drew's head. Ken was now sitting on Drew as if he was about to give a piledriver wedgie.

"I was taught to recycle as a kid, so we'll be using your cum as your lube," as Ken rolled the plug around in the cum. "But first, a punishment for disobeying my orders. I'm going to give you ten spanks and you're going to count them. If you continue disobeying, it'll get worse."

*Spank*

"One"

*Spank*

"Two"....

*Spank*

"Ten"

"Are you going to listen now? Spread those cheeks for the camera."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Oh, can you see the future? You'll be the one fucking yourself in the future. The only way you'll get any pleasure is from your hole. But it looks like you're still not being obedient."

Ken delivered rapid, heavy spanks to Drew's butt turning it from white, to a shade of pink, to red in some areas. Drew tried his best to hold out, but after losing track of how many additional spankings he received from Ken, he broke down. "Okay, I'll spread my cheeks. Please stop spanking me."

"Good. Took you long enough. Going to give you five more so you remember to follow my orders next time." Each spank made Drew squirm but finally after the fifth spank, Drew reached back and spread his red cheeks for the camera exposing his hole that no one has ever seen yet.

Ken smiled at the winking hole below him. He brought the cum lubed plug to Drew's hole and spread any leftover cum as additional lube. "Are you ready?"

"Yea," Drew grunted.

"We're going to have to teach him respect," Ken thought. "But we've got plenty of time for that."

Ken gently pressed the plug but it wasn't going in. "Dang you're tight. Push out as if you're taking a shit."

Drew did so and the plug quickly slipped in, drawing a groan out of him. Ken turned the plug inside so that the heart jewel was the right side up for the video. Once fixed, Ken light tapped the base of the plug five times, eliciting groans out of Drew each time.

"Time for your cage."

"I don't want the cage but if I fight back the video will be distributed across campus or I'll be spanked some more. Either way I lose at the moment. I'll bear with it until I find an opening," Drew thought as he began to hang his head in defeat. To his shock, "How am I hard again?! I just came!"

"Looks like someone's excited to be locked up. Better enjoy your last erection," remarked Ken. "But I can't get this cage on you if you're hard."

Ken grabbed Drew dick and squeezed hard until Drew was in a little pain and got soft again. "Much better but before the cage I want to see how big you are flaccid." Ken placed the cage on the table and grabbed the tape measurer. "Barely under 2 inches soft. Dang you really do have a tiny nub don't you," Ken said getting no reaction from Drew.

Ken finally slipped Drew's balls through the ring and fitted the cage onto Drew's dick. The internal lock was inserted into the cage and, "Now you're tiny nub is locked up as it should be. It's too small to be useful anywhere else but it looks like you have extra space in there. Are there any smaller versions," Ken asked with no response from Drew. "Silent treatment, huh. Well, I'm sure you'll tell me eventually."

"How long will I be locked?"

"That's for me to decide and for you to accept. How does the entire school year sound?"

"That's too long. There's no way I can survive a full year with this on my dick."

"Nub."

"What?"

"Nub. You have a Tiny. Little. Nub. Not a dick or a cock. It's too small and embarrassing to be considered either."

"I can't have my di- errr- I can't be locked up that long."

"But wasn't that what you promised you'd do to me?"

"I was kidding. It was just a joke as part of our team's initiation. I never really planned on keeping you locked and making you my bitch."

"Well, you're under my control now and I'm going to make you my bitch and a slut. If you behave, maybe I'll let you out on special occasions," Ken said as he ended the video recording. "Now open the door and show Rob and Jack what awaits them," as he put on the jockstrap Drew was originally wearing.

"What about me? What will I wear?" grabbing his pants.

"Nothing else other than your cage. Get used to being naked. This is your new uniform when you're alone with me, the other freshmen, or seniors."

Ken opened the door and no one turned to look. Everyone was busy doing their own things - Rob and Link's session evolved into 69'ing and fingering each other. Meanwhile, Tanner was on his knees sucking Jack's cock.

Ken cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. He grabbed Drew's arm as he was hiding behind the wall and dragged him out into the open as he yelled, "The freshmen win!"

Upon seeing the almighty team captain, their star quarterback, in a pink chastity cage, the freshmen cheered and a wave of dread washed upon the seniors' faces.

"Looks like you'll be the one locked up instead, but don't worry you'll be unlocked occasionally," Link said to Rob.

"Looks like you'll be the one in the cage, Sir. But I'll let you out often," Tanner said to Jack.

"Okay seniors get on all fours on the benches so you can get plugged," Ken ordered.

"There's no way we're-" Rob began to protest.

"Yes you will, unless you want to turn out like this," Ken said as he turned Drew around revealing his red butt that matched his red face. "Make them comply or else your tiny secret will be revealed today," Ken whispered into Drew's ear.

"Guys, they've got us by the balls. The sophomores and juniors are outside and they know the tradition. There's no way out of this. The sooner we comply the sooner it'll be over," Drew said, trying to convince them.

Ken began recording again right as Rob and Jack got on all fours and presented their holes to the freshmen (and camera). The two freshmen lubed the plugs and started fingering the seniors to loosen them up.

"Want to replace those plugs with our cocks?" Link questioned them.

"I wouldn't mind it," Rob truthfully responded as he pushed back onto Link's finger. Throwing his head back and silently moaning.

"No thanks," Jack quickly responded.

"They'll be begging for our cocks soon enough," Ken said.

Once plugged, Tanner and Link fitted the cages onto their respective seniors. Both Jack and Rob were larger than the cage when flaccid so it was a difficult squeeze to make them fit.

Ken was holding the jockstraps for all three seniors. "Before we give you your jockstraps for the parade, let's take a group picture of you all in order of dick size with the smallest nub starting on the left. Drew on the left, Jack in the middle and Rob on the right."

"I can't believe he just called me out for having the smallest di- I mean nub," Drew thought as he blushed with embarrassment.

"Smile," Ken said as none of the seniors looked happy. There were mixed emotions of anger, humiliation, and some excitement on their faces.

"Drew really does have the small dick. He's not even filling out the cage like the other two," Tanner remarked.

"Nub," Ken corrected him. "They all have nubs now that they're locked. Cocks and dicks are for free men. Nubs belong in cages. Some just have bigger ones than others."

"Now raise your legs together and show us your plugs along with your cages, boys."

12