All Comments on 'Quarterback's Descent Ch. 01'

by LockedsubLA

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman664 months ago

Just loved it would like to hear more humiliation. I was a football player and love cock so very much. Thank you.

cat_suckercat_sucker4 months ago

Good story. Don't leave us hanging for too long to keep hearing about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it! Write part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the concept. I think that's it's unrealistic for a college team to have only 3 seniors and 3 freshmen and for most of the students to be gay. It might be better for some to be straight and become dominated (and turned on by the gay guys). Some of the cock sizes seem a bit unrealistic, but what do I know. I love stories where the older, or more muscular, or more dominate get dominated by the younger, less muscular, or less dominate of the two. Of course it is your story so you will set it up as you prefer. Please continue with more chapters.

Vinner0071Vinner00714 months ago

I never would have guessed this was your first story! You did excellent!! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot story, wanna hear what happens to drew. Hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was really really good my friend. It had a good flow, a hot twist, plot points logically led into one another. You did good for a first story!

ty_bondty_bond4 months ago

Great story especially for your first time out, cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need more sex. In college I had lots of gay sex on regular bases.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous